[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on cleaning a severely dirtied Plushie? So I was an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any tips on cleaning a severely dirtied Plushie? So I was an idiot and slept with a Sweetie Belle Plushie for about 2 years and I just tried to clean her but the original color won't come back. Should I un-stuff her, and then bleach the minky?
>pic related
>>
>>30411184
Holy shit how little do you shower?
>>
>>30411184
Dear fucking God Anon, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>30411184
Yo get deze ZOOMED WORDS in de sgreengap :D:D:D
>>
>>30411184
Doesn't look like dirt to me, looks more like you left in the sun or something.
Did you?
>>
File: Anons Room.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Anons Room.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>30411184
Pic related.
OP's room.
>>
>>30411184

>not white anymore

Welp, she isn't pure. Congratulation OP
>>
>>30411280
looks cozy.
>>
>>30411184
Are strands glued together from your bodily oils?
If not, try sprinkling potato starch , brushing it in and hitting it out when it takes mess away from the plush and gets dirty itself.
It would be a long and tiresome process, but from my experience works fairly well.
>>
>>30411184

What do you do, use her to wipe the sweat from under your manboobs?

That Sweetie is going to be tainted inside and out at this point.

You'll need to unstuff her because it's been soaking in filth for months. Put the rest in a bag full of baking soda to get rid of all the oils that accumulated (about a half hour or so to let it soak up some of the skin oils you've no doubt saturated it with), then wash the outside with a mild detergent and water by hand and a soft toothbrush to help loosen the layers of crud.

You may have to do it a few times, that poor plush has been defiled worse than a real Sweetie Belle at a Pedobear convention. Restuff afterwards.
>>
>>30411184
Honestly OP, she has more character this way
>>
>>30411280
I would kill to have that life.
>>
>>30411184
Also: please don't bleach your plushie
>>
Sweaty Belle.
>>
>>30411753
Sweaty ballz
>>
>>30411280
Is that tabasco sauce?
>>
>>30411184
Just bad lighting. Needs a little retouching.
>>
>>30412013
Why did I click that.

I knew what it was gonna be, but I clicked it anyway. Why?
>>
>>30411184
You're fucking minging lad, sort it.
>>
>>30411280
Unf that moist nugget.
>>
I want to make sweetie belle my slave
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.