[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pony dreams thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Sketch2464114.png (625KB, 720x5120px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch2464114.png
625KB, 720x5120px
I've been having this dream of pear butter from the new My Little Pony friendship is Magic episode and it's really weird. My dream will start off in a lab of some sort and I see a big vat of liquid holding a pony and it's as if they're in a cryogenic state (like you see on the Dragon Ball Z when Goku gets hurt critically and he has to stay in in cryogenic liquid to heal himself back up.) The tube that the pony is in is like a tube with a rounded top and orange cryogenic liquid inside it comes out of the bottom of the floor and is about 10 ft tall. You can see that the pony that is inside of the cryogenic tube is Bright Mac. He's floating in the liquid and his eyes are closed. If you stare at the tube long enough, pear butter will float from underneath of the tube into the middle of it to where you can see her and start singing in her lovely voice just a short tune. I keep on forgetting what the lyrics were that she says when she's seen but it's beautiful you can see her floating up as if she pushed off from underneath of the floor and in to where you can see her. She stares at you as she floats up and then she kicks back down to underneath of the floor where you can no longer see her and stops singing her melody. It's very cute and hurts your chest with all those feels. I have drawn some sketches of what I saw.

ignore how bad this post was, i had to write the story above, and draw the sketches as soon as i woke up so i wouldn't forget about it.

ITT: pony dreams you've experienced
>>
File: ....png (97KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
....png
97KB, 600x631px
I haven't had a pony dream. I'm trying to increase my retention of dreams now before I start lucid dreaming. Then, I hope I'll be able to talk to and spend time with my waifu.
>>
i once had a dream back in 2011-2012. that i touched rainbow dash, and i gained flying powers.
>>
File: 1497042565575.png (847KB, 1262x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1497042565575.png
847KB, 1262x1282px
>>30407998
>keeping dream journal
>last entry three weeks ago
I got really lucky today, was hugging my pillow and got sleepy and it turned into a lazy half-dream about hugging Twiggy while she tells me that she knows I like it but I need to go do something instead of lying around. It was short but sweet, made my day honestly, it's like the first dream I've had this month.
>>
>>30407991
It means something~!
I don't know wot.
>>
>>30408345
I once had a half dream when I had just woken up. I opened my eyes and watched as a cup next to my bed flew across the room. I blinked and the cup was back to where it originally was. That was the only kind of experience I've had.

c-cool, huh?
>>
>>30408470
That is pretty cool actually. I've never had something like that.
>>
no one else is interested in sharing a dream?
>>
I haven't had a pony dream yet, or at least one I can clearly remember, but I'm working on lucidity with triggers. If I can get myself to look at my hand while I'm dreaming, that'll get me self aware enough become lucid, but that happens maybe once a month, if that.

The goal is to have a pleasant conversation over tea with Twilight.
>>
File: poochie closeup.jpg (7KB, 272x370px) Image search: [Google]
poochie closeup.jpg
7KB, 272x370px
I never dreamt of anything pone related in nearly 6 years, since I got on the ride a couple days before Lesson Zero.
Until I dreamt of her like, two months ago, I guess.
Not of twiggy, not of Ponk, or Dash. I dreamt of fucking poochie. Not the ponies I love and care about, not the ones I fap to or whatever.

And I was still pissed about her and everything related to her, so I guess that's why I dreamt of her in the first place.
I can't remember what my dream was about, but I was pissed at her and she wanted to talk and... yeah, when I woke up, I was so fucking pissed about it that I kinda forgot what was my dream about, I just remember that she was in there.
And now I actually love her too. Not as much as twiggy, maybe not as much as Ponka, but she's definitely there.
I'm unsure if I would've prefered dreaming of twiggy, or, idk. Maybe my brain doesn't want it to happen because it'd mean that I'd be even deeper down the shithole or smth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.