[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the cutest moment in the entire series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is the cutest moment in the entire series?
>>
>>30404944
The one where all the ponies shout "OP IS A FAGGOT!"
>>
>>30404944
Almost every scene with AJ's parents are on top.
>>
>>30404944

>things that minuette will be the classic fake friend that only want to stay with twilight to become popular
>turn into the cutest thing ever

I really want more of her
>>
>>30404944
i like that scene where Twilight sings with Ponka's voice
>>
>>30404961
This. It was a minuette thread that turned me from lurker to poster here. My heart aches whenever I see gifs like this.
>>
>>30404944
I feel like this moment mischaracterized her.

She's actually a pretty genuine friend but this moment makes her seem like a shallow brown-noser.
>>
>>30404997
Maybe that was the point, make us think that the moral of the episode was going to be "sometimes someone might act like your friend, but really they're just using you" only to make us feel bad when we were wrong
>>
Twilight's cutie mark story.
>>
>>30404944
That was a great episode
>>
>>30405002
I thought the same thing. I am so glad it wasn't about that.
>>
>>30404944
the cancellation
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.