[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Equestrian Conspiracy - Episode 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 5

File: Equestria.png (846KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
Equestria.png
846KB, 500x295px
>This thread series adapts to the choices you make.
>The story is tailored by how you play.

(DISCLAIMER: This fic is set in a time where things were much simpler, before we had a winged twilight, who lives in a castle, etc., think seasons 1 - 2 MLP.)
Around you, the Everfree Forest was a peaceful tranquillity. The sounds of the wildlife around you fill it with life as you sit, lost deep in thought, about how it ever got like this.
Approximately a week ago, you awoke, to find yourself with the disturbing revelation that your human body was no more. That your consciousness resided in the body of a bright, pastel coloured stallion. The absurdity of the situation numbed and delayed the realisation that everything you had striven for in your human life: Your hopes, your dreams, your friends, your family; they were gone.

Gone and replaced with the crowd of ponies that had gathered around you on that day. Shocked, confused, bewildered. Your inane ramblings, questioning the reality of your situation, shouting about how you were a human being; offered only more questions to the ponies before you. Their expressions were quick to turn from awe to fear.

They began to back away from you, unnerved by the crazy pony that had suddenly appeared as if from nowhere. There was but one single pony, a mare with a glistening purple coat, who gazed at you with nothing but sheer fascination. She approached you, she may even have said something to you, but at that point, the cascade of emotion that was flowing through you made the whole situation a blur.

(Cont.)
>>
>>30403970

You recall that her five friends galloped up to her. Many words were said, and many failed attempts to initiate dialogue were made, but when true acuity had finally returned to you, it was agreed upon that you would need a place to stay.

>You agreed to stay with the purple one. She seemed intent on finding out what exactly you are, where you came from, and why this has happened to you; and at that point, that was all you cared about.

>You agreed to stay with the orange one.You came from a rural background, and were quick to jump at the opportunity to tie yourself to something familiar such as a farm.

>You agreed to stay with the white one; you realised she was attractive and popular, and hoped that tying yourself to her could bring you to connections that could lead you to answers.

>Your agreed to stay with the blue one. You were always an athletic person, and jumped at the opportunity to have some kind of familiarity in your new life. (Choosing this option automatically makes your character a pegasus.)

>You agreed to stay with the pink one. Her carefree nature and deep connection to her friends would be something that you could rely on in these dark times.

>You agreed to stay with the yellow one. Her secluded home would provide ample comfort from the judgemental crowds of the ponies you were amongst.
>>
File: 1496445700493.png (627KB, 1169x860px) Image search: [Google]
1496445700493.png
627KB, 1169x860px
>>30404025
Purple one
Best one
>>
>>30404025
>>You agreed to stay with the purple one. She seemed intent on finding out what exactly you are, where you came from, and why this has happened to you; and at that point, that was all you cared about.

This is the most logical conclusion. Oh. And it has best pony.
>>
>>30404184
>>30404273

She took you into her treehouse/library abode. It was a quaint place. Your days were filled with endless lines of questioning and the occasional, unfruitful experiment. She also had a charming young dragon servant, whom you often conversed with.

>You and twilight got on well. As you settled into acceptance of your new life, you often found yourself discussing books and science with her.

>Twilight was too eccentric for your liking. You found her endless scientific rambling to be irritating, and though she was aware of this, she continued to study you for her own research.
>>
>>30403970
>seasons 1-2
>peaceful everfree
>>
>>30403970
Shouldn't this go into /qst/?
>>
>>30404392
Ask her to teach you about equestria history.
>>
>>30404450
What? no. /qst/ is a containment board but /mlp/ overrides it.
>>
>>30404392
Ask Twilight how she's feeling right now.
>>
>>30404427
Oy vey have I messed it up already? We're just on the outskirts of the everfree, think of the area nearby Fluttershy's cottage. It's wooded, but not far in enough to have anything that would pose a threat.
>>
>>30404392
Option one, please.
>>
>>30404392
>you often found yourself discussing books and science with her.
trie to be nice
or
>You found her endless scientific rambling to be irritating
be a dick

hmmmmm
i think i want to be nice how i suppose to have the mare puss-puss by being a dick
And yes she can have my dick to her own private research.
>>
>>30404453
Wait shit I misread the prompt
>>30404392
>You and twilight got on well. As you settled into acceptance of your new life, you often found yourself discussing books and science with her.
>>
>>30404471
>>30404472

Twilight had taken a liking to you, and you shared mutual interests.

As it turned out, you had made a wise choice, as she was also a great teacher - Providing you with all kinds of knowledge and insight about the history of their world, and how society functions in Equestria. You would listen intently, the similarities to human civilisation providing a vague comfort in your complex situation.

When you were first found, you were in too much of a frenzy to reveal your name, and thus, you were referred to as Anonymous, or Anon for shot. Though your real name was not lost to you, you did not bother to correct them, perhaps because you knew it would be abnormal based on the naming habits of these ponies, or perhaps it just gave you some fleeting sense of control, knowing that you posses information that is unknown to the ponies around you.

Although twilight was quick to suggest that word of your appearance was bought to their nation's leader, Princess Celestia, you requested that you're presence be kept covert. You saw the reactions of the crowd on day one, and you didn't want to cause that on a widespread level. Thanks to your good relations with Twilight, she respected your wishes.

By day 4, you were confident enough to leave the library on your own. You strolled about the vicinity of the own, and this is how you found your quiet spot, here on the outskirts of the Everfree.

Here you would come, every morning, to reflect on your situation. By now, you had more or less accepted what was happening, but had faith in Twilight to find some sort of solution.

Suddenly, your rumination is cut off by a gentle breeze, sending a small tuft of mane to falldown your forehead, and covering your eye. You contemplate for a moment how these ponies keep their mane's trimmed, before brushing up the tuft with a...

>Hoof

>Wing

>Levitation Spell
>>
>>30404594
>Levitation Spell
>>
>>30404594
Hoof
>>
>>30404603
seconded
>>
>>30404603
this
>>
>>30404603
>>30404637
Thirded.
>>
>>30404603
>>30404637
>>30404637
>>30404651

You're thankful that you had chosen to stay with Twilight. She had explained that it took many colts and fillies years before they could use their magic to levitate objects. You seemed to pick up the skill with a surprising amount of ease.

You were more or less finished with your daily meditation session and had just stop up to trot back to Ponyville, when you heard a delightful humming. You could see in the distance that it was one of twilight's friends, Fluttershy. You had gotten the chance to interact with her over the past few days, but you had no idea she could sing like that.

>You took an instant liking to Fluttershy. Her demeanour tugged on your heartstrings, and although seemingly nervous around you at first, you convinced her that you're not a threat with your pleasant conversations.

>You didn't like Fluttershy. She was a pushover, and it was clear she was intimidated by you. You made no effort to quell her fears.

((Disclosure: Smut of all mane 6 characters [and probably more] is available, and harem ending is achievable.))
>>
>>30404748
>>You took an instant liking to Fluttershy. Her demeanour tugged on your heartstrings, and although seemingly nervous around you at first, you convinced her that you're not a threat with your pleasant conversations.

Man I can't remember the last time I saw the harem ending in a cyoa.
>>
>>30404762
seconded
>>
>>30404748
>>
>>30404762
this

But no animeu ending plz
harem is only taken by coward japs
>>
>>30404762
Yesh, thish.
>>
>>30404798
Maybe not a full mane 6 harem but a small herd of other poners would be nice.
Or the full mane 6 harem. either works.
>>
>>30404762

"Oh my, Anon!" I squeals, startled, with a blush, clearly embarrassed that you've heard her song.

"I didn't know you had such a nice singing voice fluttershy."

"Oh... it's... nothing, really..." She strings together, averting her gaze to the ground.

"So what are you up to?"

"Oh, um... I was just going for a walk to sugar cube corner... Would you... um... Like to walk with me? That is... if you're going the same way..."

>"Sure, I'd love to walk with you Fluttershy."

>"Sorry Fluttershy, but I promised Twilight I'd let her run another experiment today."
>>
>>30404826
I think the maximum would be 2 or 3 if you want to push this into total harem, then we have a problem.

And you want OP to be a coward and make everyone happy.
>>
>>30404856
>"Sorry Fluttershy, but I promised Twilight I'd let her run another experiment today."
Let's see what exciting stuff she has planed for us.
>>
>>30404880
I am absolutely a coward. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this and I am absolutely terrified of wither people will like it or not and I am completely impressionable by the masses oh god please help
>>
>>30404856
That is the shit i talking about make the fandom fight over there wafus
>>
>>30404903
Don't worry. There is nothing wrong with allowing the harem ending.
>>
>>30404856
i will take the purple route plz
>>
>>30404880
Tiny harems are lame. We need at least one pony for every day of the week.
>>
>>30404880
>And you want OP to be a coward and make everyone happy.
Oh do shut up.
nothing wrong with letting us go for the harem.
>>
>>30404856
Lets go with Flutters.
>>
>>30404910
Perhaps on 4chan this is automatically what things like this are assumed to be, but who you choose to befriend (And vilify) yourself to can be both detrimental or vital to your triumph in the story.
>>
>>30404940
i would choose twilight and dash but essentially twilight she is the best pony
>>
>>30404856
WE SHOULD TEAR HER APART AND DRESS IN HER SKIN TO BECOME THE DOMINANT OF THE QUADRAPEDAL SPECIES, AND CLAIM RULERSHIP OVER PONYVILLE
>>
>>30405020
Nah. We can go edgy when we find a villain
>>
so we have
>>30404901
>>30404924
twilight

and >>30404932
Flutters.
>>
>>30405029
I WILL GNAW ON YOUR BONES
>>
>>30404901
>>30404924

"Oh... I understand... She must keep you very busy with all those tests..."

"She certainly does, but I suppose for the time being we're headed the same way, so we can walk together."

You have a pleasant conversation with Fluttershy on your way into Ponyville. You're upbeat mood was soon to take a significant downfall however...

As you enter the town, you see a large crowd, larger than the one you were greeted with upon your arrival. It seemed like every resident of Ponyville had gathered around the one spot. You go to investigate what everyone's gathered around, and Fluttershy follows behind you.

It takes a while to worm yourself into a space where you can clearly see, but when you do, you wish you hadn't.

In the centre of the circle of onlookers, lay a limp, lifeless body, of a stallion.

Fluttershy immediately runs from the circle. You hear retching in the distance. You hear some of the discussion of the townsfolk.

"A murder... In Equestria? But that just doesn't happen!"

"Who would do something like this... There hasn't been a murder in Equestria centuries!"

Leading the discussion, is a large, burly, disgruntled stallion with a chocolate brown coat. You recognise him as being one of the ponies that saw your first appearance in Ponyville.

"I'll tell you what this is, this is a damn conspiracy!" He yells with defiance.

"All of this shit began with him!" He says, raising a hoof at you.

"You know something about this, don't you? hell, you probably did it, didn't you you little scumbag." He begins moving closer to you.

>Take the verbal abuse

>Stand up for yourself
>>
>>30404856
flutter ball
>>
>>30405071
too late
>>
>>30405070
>Stand up for yourself
I have been in the library (I had castle here at first) or forest all day. Twilight and the animals can vouch for that.
>>
>>30405070
>Stand up for yourself
Nigga you fokin wot m8? I kick yer arse you damn pastel pansy. I didn't do this. And for you conspiracy nuts here, it would be too convenient for me to do this. Maybe he dies of a stroke or something. Did anyone say how this stallion bit the dust?

Stroke?
Someone dumped the body?
Literally how did no one notice this? And bruh I got an alibi. First of all, I was with mah fren Fluttershy over here. Second of all, I've been doin experiment with the librarian. So you best step off these accusations.
>>
File: 1496444769585.jpg (102KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1496444769585.jpg
102KB, 381x381px
>>30405070
>"A murder... In Equestria? But that just doesn't happen!"
Are you saying they are not on vacation
Spoopy

>>Stand up for yourself and boop him gad demet
>>
>>30405070
>stand ground
>Leading the discussion, is a large, burly, disgruntled stallion with a chocolate brown coat
Oh so we're pointing fingers....hooves now, huh? What if you were the killer?
A big strong stallion like you wouldn't have much trouble killing someone. And it would be oh so convenient to blame the new guy that just got here, huh?

Where the SCI unit in this place? Yal got a police department right?
>>
>>30405070
Use the Marine Copy+paste on him.
>>
>>30405070
Check the corpse for clues. Poke it to see he's really dead.
Any lacerations, abrasions, bruises, cuts, wounds, broken limbs, blood, foamy mouth or any obvious signs of death?
>>
>>30405114

"Now wait a second," You say, trying to defuse the herd mentality that the crowd was firing your way. "I've been here for a week, I'm still entirely confused as to why this has even happened to me-"

"Oh of course, how convenient of an explanation," He butts in flippantly, "Besides, look how quickly you learned to levitate, you're clearly in on some kind of plan."

Damn. Perhaps even good things can turn out to disadvantage you in the end.

*The crowd distrusts you*

"Listen, I know you're working with the government on this. This was all planned from the start. You wanted this stallion dead, because he knew something, didn't he. I know how you work." He starts to get right in your face.

"Well we're not gonna have any of this. We need to fight to preserve our freedom!" He starts to raise a hoof. You need to act fast.

>Attempt to dodge the blow.

>Swing a hoof at the guy.

>Attempt to push him away with magic.
>>
>>30405221
>Attempt to push him away with magic.
>>
>>30405221
>none of the above if that is an option
Let him strike the other cheek. or however that phrase goes.
Try and look tough and unphased.
We can sue his ass for all he's worth! Come on, hit me!
>>
>>30405221
>"Besides, look how quickly you learned to levitate, you're clearly in on some kind of plan."
How he knows that?
That only mean he has an eye on us, so he is the definitive proof that we didn't do shit.

And the option is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS6zMThiZU
>>
>>30405221
Swing a hoof at him.
>>
>>30405248
seconded
>>
>>30405248
>We can sue his ass for all he's worth
I doubt that but it would look cool
This is not a vote for that though. I already voted.
>>
>>30405221
Dodging.
>>
>>30405248

A smile comes to your lips right before his hoof makes contact with your cheek.

It was far more powerful than you were expecting.

The blow knocks you off your hooves, sending you sliding through the crowd. You manage to stand up, a visible bruise displaying proudly on your cheek. There are gasps among the crowd, and looks of shock shot at the stallion. You took one hell of a hit, but it payed off.

*The crowd feels sympathetic for you*

Suddenly, Mayor Mare, who you know only from speaking with Twilight, steps into the fray.

"Folks, we've just sent word to princess Celestia about this, er... situation. I realise this is a very strenuous time for us all, and my deepest condolences for this poor stallions family, but I can assure you that we will have professionals working on it. Return to your business, and just... try not to think about this, okay?"

The crowd is unsatisfied with her words, but begrudgingly, one by one, they slowly disperse.

>Approach a vomiting Fluttershy

>Approach a concerned Twilight
>>
>>30405356
>Approach a vomiting Fluttershy
Flutters needs it more right now.
>>
>>30405356
Approach a concerned Twilight. Fuck this guy >>30405369.
>>
>>30405356
Approach a concerned Twilight.

>>30405369
Why?
>>
>>30405394
>Why?
because she is likely less affected.
>>
>>30405356
Approach Flutterbutter.

....We're still sueing his ass. Twilight can help.
>>
>>30405403
But the puke is all over the place
>>
If this post ends in:

Evens - Flutters

Odds - Twi
>>
>>30405422
nice dubs
>>
>>30405422

You approach Fluttershy gently, she's still hunched over. You lay a gentle hoof on her back. She jumps in surprise.

She's firstly embarrassed that you saw her like that, but is soon shocked by the wound on your face.

"Oh, Anon! What happened?"

"This? Oh it's nothing Fluttershy, don't worry about it."

She looks at you sceptically(â„¢), moving her face closer to yours to inspect it.

"Oh no" She whispers softly. She starts caressing it with a wing. It tickles your face as it moves up and down your cheek. Suddenly she stops, realising that she may have gotten too intimate.

She sighs, looking down to the grass as if remembering what she just saw.

Before you can say anything, Mayor mare approaches you.

"Mr. Anon, is it?"

"Yes?"

"Now, I've heard all about your arrival here, and I'm just as confused about it as you are. I wanted to keep this on the down low too, but I hope you realise that all the attention that Ponyville's going to get, over the next while, not to mention the amount of suspicion cast upon you... I'd suggest laying low for a while."

Everyone already knows that you stay with Twilight in the library. You can almost envision the angry mobs demanding answers.

Fluttershy looks up suddenly, "Ooh, you can stay in my cottage for a while" She says, almost with a hint of excitement in her tone.

You consider this for a while. Her house is nice and secluded, and ponies aren't likely to come looking fro you there. Then again, you know it would hinder the process of finding answers if you were to separate yourself from Twilight. Evidently, this decision was going to be the most important one you make today.

>Stay with Fluttershy.

>Stay with Twilight.
>>
>>30403970
>seasons 1 - 2 MLP
I love you, OP.
>>
>>30405506
>Stay with Fluttershy.
Gives us the best chance of losing pursuers in the everfree if a mob comes after us.
>>
>>30405506
>Stay with Fluttershy
>>
>>30405506
>>Stay with Twilight.

Fluttershy house stinks of pee and poop of animals,
she is cat laid, the house most have shit all over the place.
>>
>>30405506
Stay with Flutters
>>
>>30405506
Flutterbutter.
Ask the Mayor if we can sue that stallion that assaulted us for bits.
>>
>>30405554
>>30405564

"Okay flutters, I'll stay with you."

She blushed slightly. It was the first time you'd ever called her Flutters, you didn't even intend to say it, it just sort of came out.

"Okay, I'll head back to the cottage right now to fix up the couch all nice and cozy for you."

And with that, she trotted off. Leaving you with mayor mare.

"Now, Mr. Anon, although I said I want to keep this on the down low, I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to the princess when she arrives, and they're probably going to have to do a covert investigation."

"Why's that?" You ask worriedly.

"Hmmm... I mean I think it's rather obvious. Don't you know who the victim was? What he did?"

"No."

"Oh... Well then I think once you hear about that, everyone's suspicions of you will make a lot more sense."

You're time in Equestria was about to take a harrowing turn.
Well, that concludes episode 1 my dudes.
In case it wasn’t obvious, this is the first time I’ve tried hosting anything like this, and I made the awful mistake of coming in with only a loose idea of what the choice paths will look like and writing as I go along, rather than pre-writing each choice, so I apologise if the writing quality in this one was utter shit-tier and felt rushed as fuck, and hopefully it will improve significantly in the next one. I'll probably do episode 2 tomorrow, starting at a similar time.
>>
>>30405648
Seemed fine to me, but improvement is always welcomed. Congrats on your first episode.
>>
>>30405648
>rather than pre-writing each choice
Don't do that. You saw for yourself that sometimes your players will pick an option not presented out of left field.
>>
>>30405648
Good one OP
I happy with the decorrer of events
>>
>>30405648
I'll probably try and make it a lot longer too. I kind of panicked when I realised how unprepared I actually was for this.
>>
>>30405648
Will you be putting this in a pastebin or something? I have to go on vacation for the next couple days so I wont be able to read them
>>
>>30405671
I didn't think these would be of enough significance to anyone to want them pastebinned, but I could certainly do that.
>>
>>30405648
If you are after improvment
https://www.anonpone.com/advice
http://www.tgchan.org/wiki/Advice
>>
>>30405662
>>30405684
You can keep a last option as
>other
Just saying.
>>
>>30405688
Much appreciated friendo.
>>
>>30405684
Please do
>>
>>30405734
Alright, I'll start getting this pastebin set up. Was not expecting this story to get such a positive reaction, especially since this episode was so half assed. I'll see you tomorrow, good night you wonderful, wonderful Anons.
>>
>>30405775
When can we expect the next episode?
>>
>>30408131
>>
Whoa, this thread was kept alive?

>>30409021

Well, I had originally planned for it to take place tonight, but due to some preparation issues, I will need to delay it until tomorrow night.

I'll see you then my dudes.
>>
>>30411807
Yeah. cyoa on /mlp/ usually get bumped for 3 days without an update.
>>
>>30415543
>>
>>30411807
We're waiting
>>
There must be more threads because of the movie trailer or something.
>>
Buh
>>
>>30420787
>>
Pre film bump.
>>
>>30411807
Dude where are you?
>>
>>30424280
>>
>>30425425
>>
>>30427046
>>
>>30428255
>>
bump
>>
>>30431963
>>
I am disappointed in the qm.
>>
>>30434259
>>
ayy
>>
>>30434259
Sad
>>
>>30411807
This is my last bump. Here's hoping it's worth it.

If you're reading this bump, make sure you tell people when to let the thread die.
>>
>>30438565
okay
>>
>>30438565
I just realized I can't remember what happened in this thread. Last bump for me to.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.