[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: mpv-shot0317.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0317.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>30402605
Someone's dying can I keep your shit.
>>
>>30402605
Teeth falling out is a pretty common dream.
>>
>>30402605
>For Freud, teeth falling out in dreams point to anxiety about sexual repression and the desire to be nurtured. This disturbing symbol also tends to show up in dreams during important moments of transition in the dreamer’s life.
>>
>>30402605
I'm sure there's numerous fixes for lost teeth in a magic world.
>>
>>30403104
I'd nurture her, like a bird out of its nest.
>>
>>30403104
She's scared ponies will tell her to stop cock voring stallions
>>
>>30402605
>>30402690
I read somewhere, ages ago, that it's supposed to represent feeling powerless/ like you're losing your power.

Fits well enough, dontcha think?
>>
>>30403104
Freud was a coked-up pseudoscientist, only notable for his ideas about the existence of a subconscious mind. In fact, the guy who coined the term "pseudoscience" used Freud as his prime example.
>>
>>30402690
I've honestly never had a teeth falling out dream, I have had dreams of killing Albanian witches during the Yugoslavian war thought.
>>
>>30402605
I want to fuck her teethless mouth
>>
>>30403141

Zecora actually does fix Apple Bloom's chipped tooth with a potion, so a master alchemist at least can heal a damaged tooth.
>>
>>30402690
Never heard of this.
>>
>>30403238
I have dreams about fucking my female co-workers, like a normal person would.
>>
I hear a lot of things that seem to be commonly accepted by psychologists when it comes to dreaming yet don't actually happen to me so it feels like they're talking out of their ass.

Like I dream in color but apparently "that's rare".
>>
>>30403473
That sounds really boring
>>
File: Freud.gif (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Freud.gif
191KB, 500x500px
>>30403104
Did everything about Freud involve sex with your mother?
>>
>>30403496
Took psychology, by no means all the extensive but Freud was one of the main topics.

Basically, yes, everything stems from wanting to fuck your mother and competing with your father if you're a boy, unless you're a woman in which case you're competing with your mother out of a desire to fuck your father.
>>
>>30403104
The closest dream I ever had sometimes was when I've been sleeping in some stupid pose and was pressing on one of my teeth, that made me have a dream about that tooth aching and eventually falling out in the dream.
>>
File: cool pizza.png (164KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
cool pizza.png
164KB, 346x346px
>>30403483
>there are people who don't dream in colour
>there are people who recall memories like a slideshow instead of real time
>>
I sometimes have dreams about events that end up happening later in real life.
I hate that shit.
>>
>>30403621
Confirmation bias
>>
>Have dream that is very spotty.
>Familiar male voice saying my name, and I can feel myself being held down, like my arms and legs are tied to my bed.
>Wake up, can't move because my arms and legs are indeed tied to my bed
>Realize I am not in my room, but in a hospital.
>Apparently tried to punch a nurse.
>>
File: r63 treehugger.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r63 treehugger.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>>30402605
I never remember mine
>>
>>30402690
>>30403104
I have both of those problems but literally never had that dream. Although one time I had a dream that my sister was pulling organs out from her ears somehow.
>>
>>30402690
When I tripped on 25-i nbome I thought my face was fucked up like I got curb stomped on the mouth. Don't do research chemicals, kiddies.
>>
>>30403627
Stop slamming words together thinking that makes an argument.
>>
it's like a remnant of all those years you played with your loose teeth
>>
>>30403483
>dreaming in colour is rare
What the fuck?
Everyone dreams in colour
>>
>>30403483

That's probably because you don't listen to psychologists but rather Facebook posts and the like. Dreaming in color is the norm, the idea that it's rare is a myth.
>>
>>30403621
Oh man, i hate that
I had those types of dreams. I don't like the feeling of deja-vu when i lived what i dreamed
>>
>>30403473
I dream of being a little horsie
>>
>>30403732
write them down
>>
File: rare dash.png (41KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
rare dash.png
41KB, 202x202px
>>30403473
Kill yourself, normo
>>
>>30403621
Yeah me too
My life is so boring and repetitive that even in my dreams in doing the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>30403232
Sigmund "Hack Fraud" Freud
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.