[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1496864062908.png (1MB, 1128x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1496864062908.png
1MB, 1128x1290px
>?!
>>
It's because EqG isn't canon.
>>
>>30400681
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>30400684
But muh Flash
>>
>>30400681
Are we really going to have this conversation again? Aren't there enough shitpost threads up already?
>>
File: d83yrbz.png (444KB, 934x856px) Image search: [Google]
d83yrbz.png
444KB, 934x856px
>>30400681
For fucks sake, shut the hell up. EQG IS NOT CANON! Are you happy now? I had enough of this threads now.
>>
>>30400681
Princess Twilight disassembles and stows the portal when there is no need to use it, because it is safer that way.

This was brought up in a deleted scene in Friendship Games where Twilight (the pony one) tells Sunset she will keep the portal open for her for a week. It implies that the portal would otherwise have been shut down.
>>
>>30400681
It's not the same room tho.
The crystal tree is WAY bigger in EQG than it is in FiM, just compare the size of the ponies.
>>
>>30400681
>A giant crystal castle only has one library room
>>
>>30401646
See the size of a pony compared to it, and then the size of AJ.

Of course, perspective does play a role in it, but the tree still is like, twice the size than in FiM.
>>
>>30400681
>>30401646
>>30401668
And look at the top branches and where it reaches, one is clearly bigger and/or the room is clearly not the same size
>>
>>30400866
Nigger
>>
>>30400687
me
>>
File: objection.png (1MB, 2000x1290px) Image search: [Google]
objection.png
1MB, 2000x1290px
>>30400681
Proves nothing
>>
>>30402249

Can't be the same door, look at how for example the flags align with the top of the "tree", the angle must be almost identical
>>
>>30402281
The room could and probably does have multiple flags / tree-pillar thingies lining the room, also I think we only ever see one door in the library (assuming it's the same one each time) unless you have a pic where there's multiple in one scene
>>
>>30400978
Neat, I did not know this scene existed. Also fuck WHY did they cut out Sunset's part of the 'Something Out There' song, that was wonderful. They really need to re-visit this 'Sunset longs for Equestria' story angle eventually, I understand FG was a little busy for both it and introducing human Twi but now that the later is pretty much done with there's no point in holding it off
>>
>>30402302

I'd buy multiple doors much sooner than I'd buy multiple crystal tree thingies, the tree itself is identical, and there's already two doors in the shot.
>>
>>30402249
That's not how line of sight works anon. If we're seeing a "front" view of the tree that AJ, and the portal is also in "front" of the same tree, then the angle of the door would give you a side view of the portal since the tree is visible from the door.
>>
>>30402347
Is there a panning shot across the room? That would verify where the tree-sculpture is relative to the door, and whether multiples exist.
>>
>>30402353
But then we wouldn't see the portal from the front, we'd only get a side view
>>
>>30402249
Both of those pictures are looking through the same door at the same shot, as evidenced by the same placement of ladders. Of course that didn't stop relicariox on Derpibooru from trying to start shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1593x863px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1593x863px
>>30402249
I know we shouldn't even dignify EQGfags' delusion with a reply, but it's fucking hilarious. Pic related is from the show, even the books on the right table are exactly the same. Also, ladders and banners positioning
>>
>>30402413
Yes that's my point. It's not "out of sight" because of where the tree is visible from. Meaning that the portal isn't there period, or you see it, but not a front view of it.
>>
>>30402249
The mirror doesn't exist within the show canon, get over it.
>>
>>30402437
>>30402435
>implying ladders can't be re-positioned
>implying that if this room is symmetrical then there isn't a similar tree pillar w/ flags on the opposite side the cameras could be switching perspectives on
>>
>>30402526
>implying that if this room is symmetrical then there isn't a similar tree pillar w/ flags on the opposite side the cameras could be switching perspectives on
There can't be because the side opposite the tree is the big doors you see in the ELTSD shot looking in, the library has three sets of doors: the two you see in here >>30402437 and then the third from behind the audience' view point you see the outside of in the bottom shot of OP. The room only has one tree/flag set
>>
File: 1564678631.png (786KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1564678631.png
786KB, 1366x768px
>>30402437
LOL Season 5 episode 16
don't prove shit
Pic related
Where is the tree

>Princess Twilight disassembles and stows the portal when there is no need to use it, because it is safer that way.
>>
>>30403172
Never stop grasping at straws, it's too fucking funny
>>
>>30403210
Never stop grasping at straws, it's too fucking funny denielfag
>>
>>30403210
I dunno. It is kind of reasonable that the portal would be moved from time to time, put in a closet when it's not a plot device. Twilight specifically invited Sunset ahead of time, so she could set it up for the occasion.
>>
>>30400681
>Assembled the damn thing in seconds.
Twilight can probably take the thing apart just as fast and put it back together because the
new mcguffin book needed to be given to bacon hair.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.