[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loophole!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: PearButterBrightMacEqG.png (12KB, 444x654px) Image search: [Google]
PearButterBrightMacEqG.png
12KB, 444x654px
Pear Butter and Bright Mac do not have to be dead in the EqG universe, or in any parallel universe Hasbro decides to create at a later time if they decide they want to make another episode with them in it.

Discuss.
>>
>>30400508
Who cares? EqG isn't canon.

Also stop namefagging you fag
>>
>>30400518
Meghan said it was canon, retard. No amount of your whining is going to change that.
>>
>>30400525
>a writer said something therefore it's true
May as well be a headcanon for all that means.

There's evidence in the show that proves EqG can't be canon, friendo :^)
>>
>>30400518
>>30400531
Everything since 2013 has and always was canon, you deluded child.
>>
>>30400518

>EqG isn't canon
https://twitter.com/mmeghanmccarthy/status/372926669180264448?lang=en

Canon enough that they could bring it up in an episode if they felt like it.

>Also stop namefagging you fag
No.

>>30400531

And who would it take to tell you that it's canon to convince you? Because writers are basically the only people with the power to make anything canon at all.
>>
>>30400508

I approve of this and I would like to see it happen! Let's get Pony Applejack to finally go through the mirror and meet them, too.
>>
>>30400535
Remember in season 4 when Twilight explicitly states that she hasn't been to the Crystal Empire since a season 3 episode?

Funny that, I don't remember Twilight suffering amnesia. That is, of course, the only explanation as to why she'd forget that whole series of events. Except for the fact that no one corrects her, proving that they hadn't been to the Crystal Empire between seasons 3 and 4, almost as if it didn't fucking happen you autists.
>>
>>30400531
Okay, I'll bite. What happened in the show that somehow trumps what the head writer had to say?
>>
>>30400555
See >>30400549
>>
>>30400556
A continuity error trumps what the head writer said. Gotcha. You're fucking dumb.
>>
>>30400508

>implying your human self and pony self aren't linked by fate
>implying one can live without the other
>implying you don't die at the same time
>>
>>30400562
Also that not a single character in the show ever mentions such a huge event. Also that the stupid portal thing from RR onward isn't in Twilight's castle despite being shown as constantly set up in mirror magic :^)
>>
>>30400508
>Twilight mentions meeting EQG Applejack's parents
>Applejack sneaks through the portal
>Convinces EQG Applejack to swap places for a few days
>sees her "parents" for the first time since she was a young filly
>immediately breaks down crying, to the bewilderment of EQG Bright Mac and Pear Butter
>>
File: IMG_2664.png (98KB, 371x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2664.png
98KB, 371x255px
>>30400570

Sooo it isn't at all possible that Twilight, who can teleport, could put away the mirror on occasion and then set it up in the library again when she needs it? Especially when considering that she was the one who invited Sunset to come back to Equestria in the first place in this scenario...?
>>
>>30400612
Kill yourself you logical nigger.

I don't like it therefore it isn't canon.
>>
>>30400570
Because it's not pertinent to the plot of the show. What, were you expecting them to go ask human Fluttershy for help dealing with Flutterbat?

How about that time Pegasus Flash Sentry appeared as one of Cadence's guards?
>>
>>30400616
Sorry Lauren, you're just going to have to accept that we don't need you anymore.
>>
>>30400619
>were you expecting them to go ask human Fluttershy for help dealing with Flutterbat?
Nope, because she isn't canon :^)
>>
>>30400549

Solution to this: Equestria Girls takes place sometime after that episode, despite airing before it.
>>
File: 1496864062908.png (1MB, 1128x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1496864062908.png
1MB, 1128x1290px
N-NANI?!
>>
>>30400508
Ruby, stop namefagging and tripfagging. It's been years already, and still no one gives a fuck who you are, on here or on /g/.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (25KB, 766x430px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
25KB, 766x430px
>>30400570
>not a single character in the show
>>
>>30400508
So, are people suddenly wanting Applejack parents to be alive because they want to fap to them without guilt or something?
>>
File: 1498076898642.jpg (100KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
1498076898642.jpg
100KB, 480x615px
>>30400508
Who the fuck cares? Fluttershy doesn't date Discord nor she learned assertivness. Dash isn't in the military, Rarity doesn't own a shit by being underage. We might as well have Aj's parents being alive.

Point is: EQG is not canon and not connected to main series.
>>
>>30400508
Why the fuck would anybody care about a shit series like EQG in the first place?
>>
>>30400508
Okay
>>
>>30401547

Because it's canon and could be used for plot tie-ins.
>>
>>30400508
That would be cute,
>>
>>30405031
Like what
>>
>>30407038

How the hell would I know, I'm not a writer. The point I'm trying to make here is that even though Pear Butter and Bright Mac are dead in the main universe, we could still potentially see them alive and interacting with the rest of the Apple family in a future episode if Hasbro takes advantage of parallel universes. We already have at least one canon other universe in the form of the Equestria girls universe, which has not yet shown enough of the Apple household to confirm that they are dead in this universe. Whether Hasbro decides to milk EqG for what little it's worth, or whether they decide to create yet another universe, it is possible for these two to see another episode in the future. We've already seen time shenanigans used to make Nightmare Moon appear again (albeit just for a special). I think it is possible that we haven't seen the last of the Apple parents, and that it would be some parallel universe shenanigans that would be used to bring them back if plot or fan pandering requires it.
>>
>>30400508
What do you do that warrants you using that trip, cuck?

Nothing, still? Just like years ago?
>>
>>30407583

I don't need a warrant.
>>
>>30400746
>I lack reading comprehension, the post.
>>
>>30407656
go back to your corpse of a site wheelchan you attention whoring fuck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.