[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: The Magic Goes Away Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
>>30398466
This week, the creator of Mage: The Ascension suddenly passed after a fencing workout, the sabre still gripped in his hands. Let's honor the magic he created with posting our sheets for the 7th session of SoulQuest this evening
>>
File: mexican tricks you with h(...).jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
mexican tricks you with h(...).jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>30398489
guess he was on the fence about life
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
>>
File: confused-student-28604295.jpg (85KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
confused-student-28604295.jpg
85KB, 1300x957px
>>30398489
literally who

https://pastebin.com/VTQY3PfZ
>>
File: 1498114186242.jpg (147KB, 1091x929px) Image search: [Google]
1498114186242.jpg
147KB, 1091x929px
>>30398489
https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
>>30398498
>5/5
>Glavo: Ogre / Sildo: Flower / Ilo: Lesser Feline
>>30398528
>5/5
>Glavo: Water / Sildo: Lesser Canine / Ilo: Lesser Feline
>>30346193
>6/5
>Glavo: Goblin / Sildo: Lesser Feline / Ilo: X

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30346140

Last time on SoulQuest, the party had freed the dozens of prisoners from the Ogres holding cells, destroying the vat of green liquid that was being used to turn them into Tainted, and then healed all those afflicted. Letting the heroes be on their way with promises they could return safely, the heroes hopped into Fixer's car and made their way southeast, to the next hint Ulfsaar had provided them with a means of finding the Princess so they could be on their way to Yggdrasil.

Evidently, he had heard rumor that an old friend of his, Satar, HAD returned safely from the mountain peak where no others had, and that he could be found in the mining village of Seele near the base of the larger mountain. Arriving, Aether and Alexis took a minute to converse in the car while the stallions went up to the front of the village, finding a small caravan of carts outside its gates, which were guarded by living piles of rock and stone that rose up to confront the ponies.

They were granted entry into the village, which they saw were full of other similar Elementals wandering around several pits and tunnels, and were introduced to the boss of the quarry, the iron elemental Fex. They engaged in pleasant enough conversation until the subject of Satar came up...
>>
>>30398618
>>30398565
You successfully fade from sight of Aether in the car, leaving the socially awkward unicorn alone as you pass the gates that lead on into the village of Seele. You see what is described above with the mining operation, the various stone elementals and mountain-animals working the shafts and tunnels, and others tussling with each other in deeper pits, while others seem to wander around the houses. As you explore, you see Pain Train and MMM besides the largest looking elemental in the town made of solid iron, and should you choose to approach them, you can hear the tail end of the conversation below.

>>30398528
The ghostly girl has appeared to disappeared on you, leaving you entirely alone in Fixer's car. Seeing no sign of her, you successfully depart from the vehicle and make your way towards the village entrance. The carts filled with animals/plants on the side of the road are still milling about. As you do so, the two stone guards that had greeted Pain, Fixer, and Triple M form once more and block your path, their giant stone arms coming down like hammers in front of you.

"Halt! What is your.... by the Four, another one?!" The stone sentry turns to his part, who offers a meager shrug in response.
"I'm as confused as you... uh, well I'm assuming you're with the others that came in earlier then?" The stone creature asks, moving his arm aside. "Well you're free to go on in then. Enjoy your stay."
>>
>>30398630
>>30398498
Fex lets out a short chuckle, "Hah! No bad here. I've been struck by worst. Appreciate a bit of muscle behind a hand shake."

As Triple M explains the situation, Fex smiles and looks on with keen interest as you explain your heroic rescue. "Impressive. I'm familiar with Ulfsaar, Kaba delivers food for the goats and rams here who can't eat what we pull out of the mines like we can."

However, as you bring up meeting with Satar, his glare goes cold and steely. He clenches his dented fist, and takes a step to lower himself to Triple M's level. "Satar...? Ulfsaar sent you here to talk to HIM?" He pulls himself back up, and looks at the mines. "I'm afraid you came all this way for nothing then. The 'shining hero' Satar we knew is dead..."
>>
don't mind the lack of trip
>>30398641
"He uhh, melted down for armor?"

>"Elloquent, Train. Dead huh? Any next of kin, or was he eaten by a knowledging eating wizard by any chance?"
>>
>>30398630
"Ah, mhm," she says, nodding more than she needs to at the stone beings as she walks on through.

A few steps away from them, and she remembers something.

She scurries back to the stone people and says a rushed, "Thank you," then hurries off to find the rest of the group.
>>
>>30398630
The ghost girl flies invisibly just overhead of the Elementals, looking at them talk and interact.

"Even the rocks talk here?" she asks herself, before finding Pain. She floats nearby Fex, staying invisible as she sees Aether approaching.
>>
>>30398759
>>30398675
Fex turns towards Pain as he makes the crude comment, seemingly a little perturbed by the subject. "No. No he was not. I am speaking more... metaphorically than that." He turns to Triple M, "I suppose you could call me as much. We were both born here," he gives a stomp of his foot, shaking the ground lightly, "He and I are brothers of the same veins of metal that run through this quarry, and to every Elemental in this town alike he was looked up to as a brother to them as well. But..."

He grits his teeth. "That is in the past. Let us deal with the now. I'm going to harbor a guess you're investigating his little rumor of him making it down from the mountainside? He did leave to investigate, and then he did return a few days later. His news was less than pleasing: he claims that the castle was completely abandoned when he went up there. No torches lit, no servants, her dragon guards, the Princess herself, gone."

He grimaces, crossing his arms, "We found the story... suspect. We asked him what dangers had made it so impossible for any other to ascend, and he claimed said the roads up had been taken over by Tainted. But, when offered to join him in a charge up the mountain, he insisted it was more trouble than it was worth with no Princess at the peak, and assured us they weren't going near the castle itself."

>>30398686
The stone guards turn to look at each other as you nod incessantly, giving each other weird looks before you pass on through the gate, the two rock elementals shrugging at each other. "Ponies. Who can figure 'em?"

You head deeper into the town, and see the various pits, tunnels, and various types of houses described before with its populous of more rock people and mountain-dwelling animals passing through on their work days. You receive various looks of awe from those passing by, and before long you can see Pain and Triple M conversing near one of the largest in the village, a golem made entirely from iron.
>>
>>30398834
Alexis sits crosslegged in the air, still in the astral plane, listening to the story.

>"Well that's not right, I saw torches when I was up there...." she thinks to herself.
>>
>>30398834
Aether sees all the attention she's getting, and she's not sure what to do about it. She tries to smile at a few of them, but it ends up being a little awkward.

She sees Pain Train and Triple M talking with the very big metal being, and she walks up to "join" the conversation.

She looks up to the metal giant.

"Wow. You're big."
>>
>>30398933
(You)
>>
>>30398834
"So he's dead to you, or actually dead?"
Pain asks, folding his hooves in thought
>"Can elementals be tainted as well? Unless he's having an affair with a living tree, he's either hiding something or had a heel turn."
>>
>>30398933
As Aether approaches, the iron golem turns to stare at you, his red-eyes blinking in surprise. "Well then... another one of you're wandering around here, eh?" He says with a grin, leaning down to offer a large, imposing iron hand open to you.

"So I'm told! Can't let these gravel-heads forget it either, hehehehe. Name's Fex, and it's my pleasure to welcome yet another pony to Seele! Careful where you step around here, don't want you getting squished."

>>30398908
>>30398945
Fex cracks his neck. "...the former."

"Elementals can be Tainted as easily as any Animal, Plant, whatever on Tetra. But, I don't think Satar was suffering from the Taint. He wasn't showing any of the symptoms of madness or, uncontrolled ferocity you go through, and he certainly didn't turn into no Ogre or Troll. But all the same, he was acting... different, after he came back. Less talkative, more secluded. The guy used to be a pain to get to shut up now it was harder just to get a word out of the lump!" He grips his iron hand tightly, his teeth setting in tightly.

"Then we found out why he was so secretive... that bastard betrayed us." He pauses for several moments after that that, seeming uncomfortable with going forward. "I caught him one night, taking out boxes full of our ore, our stone, our FOOD, out to the jungle. Right as I scarred of a gaggle of goblins from the same spot he was walking out to..."
>>
>>30399011
>"You stopped him? That's a shame, we could've seen where the goblins go back to."
"So wait, there isn't any danger going up there then? He was lying about all of it?"
>"He's probably lying about her being gone, but I'm pretty sure the Tainted would be there, Pain."
"Alright, but why would be be telling the truth?"
>"You can lie and tell the same truth at the same time, that's basically my job."
"Huh"
>>
>>30399011
"Uh," she utters, looking at the iron hand the same way the iron giant had looked at her.

She sticks her hoof at it.

"I'm Aether Bright. Hello, Fex. I'll, uh, try not to."

She then hears about Satar, and she immediately retracts her hoof and takes out her pen and notepad. She scribbles down whatever she has about him on the last few pages of her notepad.

"Ah, did I miss something? When did he start acting this way?"
>>
>>30399057
>"After he came back from his trip up, kid"
>>
>>30399011
Alexis continues listening.
>>
>>30399074
"From going up to find the Princess? Was she there?" she inquires.
>>
>>30399090
>"He said no, but lied about other stuff. We'll have to see"
>>
>>30399045
>>30399090
Fex gives a curt laugh, "HAH! And LET him keep getting away with giving out our supplies to the enemy?! At first I thought he was giving it to the refugees that have been stopping out by Seele... I already gave them as much as I could but, Satar was always a bit more of a brighter luster than me. But when I asked him what he was doing with it, he admitted his guilt. Even gave himself up without so much as a fight... made sure to give him one anyhow." He says with hardy, metallic 'crack' of his knuckles. "Whole village wanted a piece of him after that."

"I don't know how much of his story is true, but this was this past week. With the Tainted apparently being closer than I thought, I've been needing to keep my rocks close to their pile, but I'm planning a full blown assault soon to take back our supplies that traitor gave out, and see the truth myself if Satar doesn't cough it up..."

>>30399057
>>30399090
As you stick out your hoof, he grabs for it before you pull it away just in time to pull out your notepad and begin taking down notes, causing his look to appear a little deflated. "Right after he came back down from the mountain side... he said no one was up there at the castle, and that we should not bother heading up there anymore due to the danger. After that, he was acting really odd, quiet, separated himself more than he used to. He wasn't acting like he had been Tainted, nor looking like it... I can't explain it. Don't need to."

He chomps his metal jaw down. "What's done is done. The Satar we knew is dead, and all that's left is to move on."
>>
>>30399130
>>30399136
"Hmm..." she hums with a hoof to her chin.

"We're gonna have to go up there for ourselves, don't we? Hm." she says, not looking so excited.
>>
>>30399136
"Piece of him literally? Like you broke him up and-"
>"Seriously Pain, just.... stop. Alright anyways, we need to meet up with one of the ponies around here, and the Princess is aparently pretty close, so if he's been BSing about it or not, we're going up there. You want us to help with the assault, then we borrow Satar? He knows the mountainside whether or not he's coopertive, you just gotta get him into a binding contract. However, I don't think you all have lawyers, so we'd probably just to keep watch on him instead."
>>
File: SequenceBreaking.png (13KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
SequenceBreaking.png
13KB, 480x320px
>>30399136
Alexis looks up to the mountains rising behind them, then looks back to the others, then back to the mountains.

She rises higher into the air and zips off with great speed towards Kachina's Castle.

>still intangible.
>>
>>30399175
Fex shakes his head, "I wouldn't recommend going alone, at least. Assuming Satar IS lying, no one's gone up and lived to tell about it since the Princess disappeared. If you wanna go up, why not wait for my assault group to be ready?"

>>30399175
>>30399181
Fex snorts as you mention breaking him up, "No! We just, roughed him up. He's had worse. He deserved worse. But he's still here. We keep him weakened and caged up down in the mines, until we find out what happened to him."

As you ask whether to borrow Satar or not, Fex's eyes glare up. "You want to take him up there with you...?! You did just hear me explain he's a back-stabbing piece of rust, right? I'm not even keen to let him out of that cage any time soon for what he tried to do..." he seems uneasy on the idea, but his eyes shift back to the mines as he contemplates it. "Though... he always did have a soft spot for the Princess. Maybe seeing a pony... grrrm, I don't know. Elementals take care of their own."
>>
>>30399255
>>30399183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWHkYWslcw
Leaving the group below you, you rise up into the air and speed off towards the peak you saw Kachina's castle perched upon, flying towards it with great haste. After only about 20 mins to span the 20-25 mile gap, you look below towards the valley between the lesser peak and the mountain you fly from, spotting a few other villages occasionally strewn out between them. Upon reaching the smaller mountain peak, you take a look and see a sizable road that leads all the way up to the top of the cold top of the mountain. Along this path, you can see movement below near alcoves or caves made into the mountain, and think you see the signs of smaller goblins and larger ogres on the winding path.

Reaching up to the castle itself, you manage to set yourself down at its main gates, large imposing blue double-doors that stay shut. The torches are no longer lit from the previous night, and you see none of the Tainted here near the entrance. You think you are alone, until suddenly, you hear a loud beat of wings behind you, almost as sharp as a gunshot, and a speedy shadow passes just underneath you in a flash of movement so fast whatever cast it is behind one of the towers before you can clearly see what it was, but you spot a long, slithery tail trailing behind whatever it was.
>>
>>30399255
"Alright, then come with us"
>"He runs the place, he can't just leave."
"The CEO does it, puts up a good fight too"
>"He's a professional wrestler, I don't Fex here is the strong adventurous type to fix up Satar or deal with Tainted."
>Market Margin smirks, preparing the metal lump like the wordsmith he is.
>>
>>30399255
"Ah, I *don't* wanna go up..." she mutters to herself, looking off to the side.
>>
>>30399316
>"I thought you were fond of Princesses."
>>
>>30399265
Alexis flies over the island, swiftly and effortlessly soaring through the open air. She notes the presence of the many Tainted along the path, and their several caves and dens marking the road up to the Castle.

>"That's a lot of Tainted..." she thinks as she flies over them, touching down at her destination. She stands in front of the large castle, and begins taking a few tentative steps towards it. She looks behind her, seeing the island beneath, and beyond it the vast ocean. The gas giant hanging in the sky behind the sea.

"I'm on an alien planet.... I'm okay. I can do this. Its just a spooky old castle. I just need to walk in, look around and-"

The shadow passes over her swiftly, darkening the area around her for a moment.

"Twilight fucking Sparkle!" she says, whipping around towards the Castle just in time to see the long tail slither around the corner.

She zips into the Castle, phasing through the doors and continuing in.
>>
>>30399339
"Throughout my time here on Kachina, I've found that I'm not so fond of adventuring..."
>>
>>30399289
Fex laughs, "HAH! Who do you think you're talking too, my friend?" He pounds at his iron chest, "I've been fighting Tainted, since Satar and I FIRST broke free of our crust in the mines! He and I used to turn back whole packs of them on our own, before Kachina could even wink. Just because I keep," he points a thumb at the mines, "this place pumping out iron and stone for the whole island doesn't mean I forgot how to do all that."

He grimaces, "Fix up Satar though to take with us... I don't know. What if the rusted, Taint-loving sod doesn't surrender this time? Before this, he was a hero for a reason. One of the strongest on the whole island, if he really wanted to, he could really be dangerous."

>>30399316
>>30399289
As you mutter that, he leans down closer to you, "Hmmm. Not QUITE as brave as the Princess was, are you? Not that I can really blame you, all the stuff that's been happening on the island makes the castle a scarier place than it used to."

He rubs at his head. "Rrrrrrmmm... maybe you don't have to. I could let you at least TRY talkin' to Satar, though he hasn't been talkative since we brought him in. So long as he's banged up, I doubt he could do anythin' to you. Besides, great excuse to let me give you three a tour of the mines"
>>
>>30399422
>>30399352
As the shadow passes overhead, you quickly bolt past the huge heavy double doors and into the castle proper. You are met with a long, marble/carpeted hall that offers a lot of breathing room, with windows that give you a clear view of part of the gas giant and one of the moons in the sky outside. The hall looks like it was once very nicely kept, but now appears to be in utter ruins. Marble pillars are collapsed to the side, tapestries torn, four alicorn statues lining the walls of the hall have had their wings, legs, and horns busted and torn off in several spots, and the entirety of it inside is dimly lit by a green light. It is a much less pretty view than the picturesque view seen from outside, and you even spot burn marks lining the floor.

Far ahead, in the hall you see a throne, toppled over carelessly. Besides it, you see a massive pile of tapestries and decorative velvet curtains all thrown together into a heap besides it, along with numerous weapons and armor scattered all over the floor. The heap of cloth slowly moves up and down, and you hear a loud snoring sound coming from it that would hurt your ears were they capable of feeling pain. you see a single, long, golden horn sticking out from the snoring pile, brightly reflecting the green light.

Finally, just up above your head in the center of the hall, is a large, brightly glowing green ball dangling off of a metal chain attached to the cieling, which grants most of the illumination in here. You can't be certain, but you think you see the silhouette of a pony figure within it.
>>
>>30399422
"Well, it might be good if we talked to Satar. It sounds like it wouldn't be too dangerous (unlike everything else here), and hopefully he'll reveal something to us that would be useful..."

Then she looks to Fex, with sparkling eyes.

"And I love tours."
>>
>>30399422
>"Rusted? Are you saying a product of these mines is defective?"
>Market continues slyly,
>"And if he's made from the same earth as you are, what does it say that you'd give up on him?"
>>
>>30399431
Alexis stops herself after zooming in, coming to a stumbling stop. She takes a moment to calm herself, looking around the room which is filled with a cool green glow that covers her.

She takes a few steps deeper in, until she notices the great snoring beast near the toppled throne. She freezes in place. She stays there for a few minutes, just standing in place.

When she finally collects her bearings, she floats slowly up to the orb, as though fearing any sudden movement would alert the massive beast that slept beneath her, before coming up to the orb and seeing inside.

"Kachina!" she says out loud [inaudibly due to being in the astral plane. She looks up at the chain, thinking.

>"Hmmm."

She looks towards the pile of weapons near the monster, floating towards it very slowly. Veeeeeeeeeeery quietly, she appears out of thin air near the creature, and picks up one of the swords near the beast.

[1d10] Improvised Sneaky sneaky.
>DC 4
>>
>>30399468
Fex looks unsure at first, a deep crack forming along his face as he frowns, but your look of enthusiasm seems to change something within him, causing him to grin. "Well, I guess I can't turn a look like THAT down."

>>30399469
"WHAT?!" He turns towards MMM, "Friend, pony or no, I don't take criticism of our ore lightly... every thing that comes out of here, Elemental or ore, is as pure and precious as gold."

He grimaces as he thinks about Satar again, "You... you make it sound so easy. You didn't know him. You didn't spend every day of your life wishing you could shine half as brightly as he could only to find out he'd sell you out for Kachina knows what.... but I'm not one for getting all sentimental. You wanna try for yourself? Let's go."

>>30399468
>>30399469
Fex turns about and leads the way towards the tunnel made into the side of the cliff-face, several other stone elementals working diligently as they shift in and out of the stone as though they were melded with it, coming out with ores under-arm as animals push carts full of them out of the tunnels. "Normally, Elementals don't need tunnels like these. We can go through whatever stone we want and take it at will, but the Princess inspired the Elementals that came long before us to try working with the... geologically challenged," he points at one of the mountain-goats, "To help them learn how to mine. They taught us a bit of building and forging out of it, and now, we do a little bit of everything to keep this mine running. We eat what we need, and the rest we send out to the other villages for trade."

He takes you far deeper into the mines, illumination now provided by small, brightly shining gems in the ceiling. He leads you further past where you see the majority of carts coming through, and directs you towards an off-shoot tunnel that shines a little less brightly, at the end of which you can see a large wooden cage with a dark figure within it.
>>
>>30399755
>>30399560
As float back down from peering through the green orb, you shift out of the astral to pick up at one of the blades near the snoring creature hidden underneath the make-shift blankets. However, as you do so, the blade slips from your grasp as you lift it up, and a large metal *CLANG* sounds out throughout the halls. As it happens, you see the pile of blankets besides you begin to shift, the golden horn poking through the tapestries and cutting them as they are pulled apart to reveal a large, golden body beneath them. It resembles an ogre, but his skin is colored bright gold and a singular, large protruding horn that juts and curves out from his right temple stands out. He seems to be about 12 feet tall were he standing up, rippling with muscle, and he gives out a long, howling yawn (teeth long and jagged) as he reaches up to stretch his arms and scratch his black mane of hair.

"Whawazzzat.... Sister, is that you? Old man? What time is it..." he shouts in a loud yawn, looking around the chamber but not having seen you yet.
>>
>>30399761
The ghost girl freezes in fear, until at last his eyes do pour over her.

"Uh. Hi!" she says raising a hoof.

"My name's Alexis."
>>
>>30399755
Pain goes up to the cage, peering inside while MMM listens to Fex describe the tunnels,

"Pizza Delivery for a Satar?"
>>
>>30399811
The golden behemoth does eventually turn down to you, sitting up right before he leans down to look at you. He squints at first, black eyes with golden pupils gauging you before he reaches up to rub at them. "Alexis...?"

They widen as he looks down at you, and then a large, toothy smile extends across his mug. "...why, hello there. Lovely morning, " he reaches forward with surprising speed to grab you in his claw.
>Suppress
[1d10+2]
"What are you supposed to be? Another one of that witch's little tricks...?"

>>30399906
>>30399468
As Pain and Aether enter the tunnel leading up to the cage, you see a movement coming from within, the occasionally reflection of something shiny catching off of the gems in the cieling. "What the..." a weak voice speaks out, and then is cut off as Fex pounds his iron fist againt the stone cavern.
"He said you have visitors, traitor."

Within, you two get a clearer picture of Satar. He is a metal elemental like Fex, but of a brighty, shiny color instead of Fex's dark iron grey. A light, shimmering steel like color (or, would be, did he not look so tarnished). He is also made out in a humanoid shape, but his legs, arms, and fingers seem more serrated, pointing, like he was made to be made up of many blades. His head is a cone-like shape with two golden eyes beaming out of it, and a small mouth lining the center. He has thick ropes around his torso and legs, though if his body weren't looking so rusted it looks like he could cut through them.

"Hey, Fex..." he peers out at you all, eyes opening up widely as he catches a glimpse of you. "...by the Four. I'm... I'm very grateful for the visit." He bows his head down, giving up a slight groan as he does so. "I'm honored... if confused."

Fex groans, "They didn't come here to hear you serenade, traitor... they came to hear you talk. I was HOPING ponies would get through to you."
"I've told you all I know, Fex..." Satar says through the bars.
>>
>>30399965
>>30399820
*fixed quote
>>
>>30399755
"Fascinating," she says as she soaks up every word that comes out of Fex's mouth. She's taken out a new notepad now to write her notes in as they're walking. Hopefully she won't run out too soon.

>>30399965
"Hm..." she hums, looking at Satar inquisitively. She may not have great people skills, but she's thinking that he's not the sort of guy who'd betray his people.

"You don't strike me as..."

Ah, hold up. Maybe she shouldn't say that just yet. She pauses to think a bit more, and she's thinking about how jealous Fex seemed to be when he was talking about Satar...

She probably should keep her mouth shut (for once), at least for now. Don't wanna get on the bad side of a metal giant, after all.
>>
>>30399965
"Told all you know, but not show,"
>"Right, Satar, I hate to be blunt, but considering your situation I suppose it's fitting. We're here to get to the princess, and you know that mountain. You're no use to anyone rusting in a cage-"
>Market looks to Fex for a moment, before returning,
"-And as long as you're not doing anything to help. your status as traitor isn't going to change. You need some serious rebranding, I'm talking face-turn, bit of promotional work, and maybe even headline alongside your old tag-team partner."

"Yeah, I could see him back in action. Partner's gotta be okay with it though."
>>
>>30400046
>*"-And as long"
that's supposed to be market as well
>>
>>30399965
"Whoa!" she says, leaping out of the way.

"Um. No. Don't mind me just, grabbing something!" she says, holding out her hoof for a weapon.

She gets a basketball. She looks at it in confusion for a moment before throwing it at his face.

[1d10+1] Come on and Slam
>>
>>30400040
Fex takes great interest as you jot down everything he says, the iron elemental very pleased with a chance to describe every detail he can about the mine to you.

>>30400040
As you shut yourself up, Satar looks out at you as you stop mid-sentence, turning his head to the side as he clears his throat. "If you don't mind me asking, miss, what DO I strike you as? Trust me, you aren't gonna hurt my feelings here. I mean, I've been called worse even when I was being cheered."

>>30400046
Fex growls. "Let's not get carried away here, please..."
Satar chuckles, "Well, I really do appreciate the suggestion but, I'm going to need a bit more than just a little re-branding to fix this." He looks up, "Look, I... I want to get the Princess back. More than anything. But, she's not up on that mountain. So there's no point in anyone going up there..." he sighs, and lets himself lean back into his cage. "And... and I'm just what everyone said I was. A traitor. No point arguing it."

Fex groans, "You're pathetic. What in the bloody Taint did you see up there..."

>>30400071
His claw fortunately misses you narrowly as you scoot out of the way, and the golden, giant ogre chuckles as he swings his hand casually in a back-hand towards you just as you prepare your basketball, knocking you and it far across the room towards the fallen throne (1/5)

"Really? That's funny. So am I. Hehehehe..." he picks himself up and starts walking towards you, "Don't make too much noise, I don't want my sister hearing this. Then I'll have to share..." he grabs at one of the fallen pieces of marble behind him and, counter-intuitive to making too much noise, tosses it at you
>Cleave
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30400174
"Uhh... ahh..."

She looks around, stealing a glance at Fex.

"You, well, uh, don't seem like such a bad guy to me..." she says quietly, not because she doesn't want anyone else to hear, but because she's not sure if she should say it, especially in Fex's prescence. There seems to be something going on here.

"Well, what did you do that made you a traitor? You stole supplies? And what did you see when you went up to look for the princess, if you didn't find her?"
>>
>>30400174
"Oompf!" Alexis oompfs as she's knocked on her back, sliding across the polished floor on her leather jacket, holding the ball close to her chest. Her eyes widen in shock as he throws the broken marble at her.

She does a barrel roll out of the way and dribbles her ball twice.

"Look if you're trying to kill me you're about five months late okay!" she says throwing it hard in an arc at his face.

[1d10+1] And welcome to the Jam
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Yp3Pdo4ho
>>
>>30400225
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Xv9Dbk3e4

On second thought, more fitting music.
>>
>>30400174
"Well it's a shame we're going up there regardless- since you were talking about Tained being up there, we'd hate for the Princess to come back to a messy castle and all."
>"Very good Train, I'm rubbing off. Fex, wouldn't you agree that there's no reason we should get rid of Tainted near your town? If they're up there, then us ponies"
Train begins to open his mouth,
"-and donkey could certainly handle whatever's up there, especially with someone who's 'been fighting Tainted since they first broke free of the crust in the mines'."
>>
>>30400264
>"-and donkey
also Market, my bad
>>
>>30400223
>>30400225
You throw the ball hard into his face, causing a noticeable crack in his forehead as he winces, reaching up and grabbing at his forehead, "Aagh! Wha... was that a ball?!" he shouts as he picks up another piece of nearby wreckage, and throws it at you as well, this time exploding on the ground right besides you and sends you helpless (0/4) as he picks up and begins charging towards you, grabbing for one of the weapons on the ground (a large claymore that would require any pony two hooves to wield) and swings it upwards to bring down on you.
>All or Nothing, autocrits if hits, critfails if miss
[1d10+2]
"Do you think I'm playing games or something?!"

>>30400223
As you ask the question quietly, Satar looks at you through the bars of his cage, wiggling in his ropes a little as he looks away. "Fex didn't mention...? I... I was caught stealing supplies. Rock, metal, food, and I was giving it to the enemy. I was... helping them." He whispers, "I didn't have much choice..."

"What I saw at the castle was... just, emptiness. No one was there. No one should go up there. Not safe, with all the Tainted I fought to get up there, and not worth anyone losing their life over."

>>30400264
As you bring up the notion of going up the mountain trail, Satar is suddenly a lot more alert, "Wait, no! You... you can't go up there all on your own, or even with a squad of elementals!" He says a little too desperately,

"It's... it's like I said, it's not worth it just to protect an empty castle. You'd be risking your lives against the Tainted for nothing. Better to shore up our defenses and, strike when we're ready rather than... rushing in... right?" He seems particularly eager to stay away from the mountain.

>[Paused]
>>
>>30400365
Alexis is sent rolling by the debris, looking up in shock as he starts barreling towards her.

A katana appears in her hoof as she sidesteps his sword, before cutting off two of his fingers.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>Road of the Spirited
>Expansive
>>
>>30400391
You successfully avoid his sword as it impales the stone next to you, sinking in deep as you turn about and cut into two of his fingers, the large ogre reeling back his hand as he looks at his severed finger stumps, bleeding profusely as he grits his teeth through the pain.

"GRRRRRR.... you... I'm going to cut off two limbs for that," he shouts as he tries to recover
[1d10+1]

>"BROTHER! What is that going on down there?!"
You hear another voice calling form deeper in the castle, a female's voice (although very raspy).
>>
>>30400424
"A-a sword?" Alexis says in surprise when she realizes she's holding a real weapon.

She quickly swings it in a wide slash at his belly.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
File: regeneration.gif (498KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
regeneration.gif
498KB, 500x271px
>>30400436
You swing the sword at his belly next, creating a deep gash across his belly as he reaches down to clutch at the new wound, before you see his other hand (the one that wasn't cut) come down from the right to slam into you in a haymaker across your gut, sending you towards the wall (0/3) as he grabs at his hand

"Aaaaach.... it's NOTHING. Go back to sleep!" He shouts as he leers at you with an evil look in his eye, and you see his golden finger stumps you had cut off before start to tingle and twitch.
>Regenerate, instant recharge 2
[1d10]
(1/2)
>>
>>30400465
The fingers cease to twitch, the golden creature looking at them with disappointment as he stomps towards you, clutching at his belly as he grabs his sword out of the ground, and poises it to strike at you
"I have a LOT of questions for you, 'Alexis'... but first, I'm interested in finding out whether my sword will just go through you... or if you'll feel it,"
[1d10+2]
>Suppress
>>
>>30400465
>>30400481
Alexis 'oompfs' again as she's punched across the room.

"So glad I can't feel pain right now." she says, just before he moves to charge her. She narrows move her head in time, causing him to get his sword stuck in the marble behind her. She tries to get up and crawl between his legs to safety.

[1d10] Recover
>Improvise DC 4
>>
>>30400488
The sword impales itself into the wall once again, and the golden ogre looks down to see her crawling between his legs to escape as she recovers (6/3). He grunts and pulls it out once more, bringing it up high to swing down on her from behind to skewer her, "Quit SQUIRMING! I just want to see if I can cut the Souls out of you, pony! You must be full of them like the other one, aren't ya?!"
[1d10+2]
>Cleave, crits on 9+
>>
>>30400495
Alexis ducks again and the sword hits empty air right over her head. She looks at his bloody hand and gut.

>"He's...*heavy breath*....he's actually getting hurt. I think I can actually beat him!"

She says, swinging her sword behind her, breathing very heavily [not for air, but out of nervousness]. If her heart still beat, it would be wild. One blow. Right across the neck. That's what she needed to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthXMbD6mNk

She races forward towards him, running with the sword. When he swings it at her, she leaps on top of it and runs straight up the blade to his head.

[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30400512
The sword swing comes down and misses again, "Ah, what the hell?!" The ogre shouts again as he sees you leap upon on top of the sword mid-swing, staring at you wide-eyed as you run along its length to leap up and run the blade at his head, the golden ogre narrowing dodging in time as you cut a deep gash along the top of his eye.

"Gah... not bad! You have some fire in you..." he compliments before you see his free hand swinging up, going up in a balled fist to slam into you
>All or Nothing
[1d10+2]

As he does so, you hear stomping come from the halls beyond the throne, rapidly approaching
>"Damnit, Gold Horn, that is NOT nothing! What are you screaming all on about in there?!"
>>
>>30400538
Alexis, still falling from the eye attack, swings her blade again at fist and neck.

[1d10]
[1d10]
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.