[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 456.png (120KB, 1084x1048px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
120KB, 1084x1048px
"Twilight!?" I try to wiggle off his grasp,
"Yes, Twilight." He gives me a confused look, "What's wrong?"
"Let me go!"
"Applejack?" He puts me back on the floor gently, and I notice he's wearing silk gloves the same color as his scales, the tips of his claws covered in what looks like rubber. "You... are afraid?" He pauses for a second, "What's wrong?"
>>
>>30396472
I have amnesia
>>
>>30396619
"I don't know who you are that's what." I put some distance between us, still not sure of how to take this dragon.
"Applejack... you are Applejack, right?" He leans to the side to see my cutie mark, "You can't not be. What happened?"
"Wouldn't I love to know that, mister. What about first things first?"
"First--" He stops, "Uh, I am Spike? Spike the dragon?"
"And you are saying I am Applejack."
"Yes."
"You don't know a weird unicorn gal that comes off flowers, don't you?"
"Cadance can do that." He says distractedly, "But, uh, no...?" He pauses for a moment, as if going me time to ask anything else, "But where's Twilight? Er, purple alicorn, bit snarky, can be a hooffull at times, starburst cutie mark?"
"No alicorn in here." I wonder if it's a good idea to tell him, but decide he's been nice enough up until now. "There IS a purple unicorn, thought.."
"An unicorn?" He facepalms, "Oh, by the love of... she hates it so much when that happens."
"Uh, two first door up the ramp, at the other side of the crevice?" I point at the door.
"Right, thanks," He runs out of the room, using all four legs and bouncing against the wall rather than turning.
Well that was something. I give another look to the scribbling on the floor near where the dragon might've been before and grab a stick about as thick as a pen from the trees to test the strength of the waterfall.
The stick a few milimeters immediately, and after ten or twenty seconds it breaks in two.
>>
>>30396803
We should be able to jump through then. Go through the door.
>>
File: 456.png (32KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
32KB, 1000x544px
>>30396869
I steel myself for the cold and heave against the door, having to apply a surprising amount of force before the heavy bronze door opens with a scratch of metal against stone.
The room, which I enter shuddering from the cold and dripping water, is dominated by what looks like some sort of distiller. A soft rumbling is coming from inside it, interrupted every few seconds by a jarring clash of broken machinery.
>>
>>30397737
Take one of those torches.
Have a closer look at the telescope thingy.
>>
I am thinking once we finish here maybe we could take the telescope and drop a torch down the crevice then use the telescope to see what is down there.
>>
File: Untitled.gif (35KB, 465x302px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
35KB, 465x302px
>>30397847
>>30397905
I walk to the telescope and spin the gold wheel on it while sticking an eye to the lens. Nothing for now...
Oh.
I remove the cap covering the other side and into it again. The bricks are oddly nitid, weren't nearby objects supposed to look blurry?
I turn the wheel, feeling curious about whether it might be the adjustment.

They are braziers mounted on the wall
>>
>>30398085
Draw them.
>>
File: 458.png (17KB, 1924x1172px) Image search: [Google]
458.png
17KB, 1924x1172px
>>30398158
I copy the patterns the the sheet of paper, filling the space that's left.
The machine keeps rumbling and clanking, emitting some heat, and I open it out of curiosity.
A monitor with a keyboard under it flickers to life, the image taking almost a minute to form.
>>
ALso paused.
>>
>>30399342
Look around for broken wiring that could explain either the lack of a power source or more importantly networking problems.

Also try as many help commands as we can think of.
>>
E
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.