[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age range is /mlp/? http://www.strawpoll.me/13288473

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Ponyville.png (266KB, 371x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ponyville.png
266KB, 371x519px
What age range is /mlp/?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13288473
>>
op here, I'm considering hanging out on /mlp/ while continuing watching the series. I'm probably older than 90% of you and I'm not a flaming homosexual or pervert and I'm wondering if this place is right for me. Thanks for voting
>>
>>30393386
>not a flaming homosexual or pervert
>wondering if this place is right for me
probably not tbqh
>>
>>30393366
>44% 18 and under
Wew lad
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>18 years old and under
>44%
Maybe it's time for me to go
>>
File: gets the noggin joggin.png (504KB, 975x1077px) Image search: [Google]
gets the noggin joggin.png
504KB, 975x1077px
>>30393386
>Is OP
>Is not a flaming homosexual

It just doesn't add up
>>
>>30393386
It depends on what you want to get out of your interactions here you massive faggot.

Lurk and see if there's content and discussion that intrests you here just like anyone else would. You'll probably end up finding a few threads that you like squatting in and end up ignoring most of the rest unless you find something that happens to pique your interest, just like most people here.

If you don't like that awnser then you probably don't belong here or on 4chan in general desu.
>>
>>30393366
Never thought this was worthy of its own thread, so I'll post it here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13288620

Always interested me.
>>
>all those underages
>>
>>30393458

This kind of poll is worthless. I guarantee that with enough responses the modal category will be above average/well above average.
>>
Why did it drop out in the late twenties? Do people get bored of the ride at that age?
>>
>>30393696
30~ is the cap for all internet things, usually
There's probably some correlation between when the internet became popular and that age range if I had to guess
>>
>>30393696
because those in their 20's are the generation that was diagnosed with ADHD all the fucking time
>>
there are some here my age so maybe all isn't lost.
>>
File: fancy cheller horse shig.png (75KB, 645x646px) Image search: [Google]
fancy cheller horse shig.png
75KB, 645x646px
>>30393366
>1 of 5 people over 31
Fuck off you little shits, this is a man's board.
>>
File: goaway.jpg (288KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
goaway.jpg
288KB, 1024x768px
Wow, there's actually more 25+ than I thought
The majority being underage doesn't surprise me at all tho, half the newfags that get here comes from /v/ or /b/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.