[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indigo Zap ded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Indigo Zap.png (787KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Indigo Zap.png
787KB, 1280x720px
Ok why the FUCK wasn't she in Dance Magic? And from a writer's standpoint. Why write it so that she is "on vacation" and misses out on this legendary moment with her friends?
They made Lemon Zest Dash's parallel instead.
>>
>>30392396
I find this character annoying as hell.
I don't know how you guys like her.
>>
>>30392396
Anyone got links to the specials in english?
>>
>>30392425

I'm pretty sure they're on fucking youtube now
>>
>>30392396
>Why write it so that she is "on vacation"
She's hanging out with Applejack's parents.
>>
>>30392625
Poor Indigo Zap, fell in love with Big Mac, fell down his shaft and now she's dead.
>>
>>30392396
Maybe some sjw bigwig got triggered by the only character with realistic skin, has white skin.
>>
Trying to make one for one analogues for the heroes was a mistake from the beginning.
On top of that Indigo is just diet Lightning Dust.

I think they just want us to forget about her.
>>
>>30392725
What even was it again?
Sugarcoat=Applejack
Indigo Zap=Rainbow Dash
Sour Sweet=?
Sunny Flare=?
Lemon Zest=?
>>
>>30392754
I think Lemon Zest was Pinkie Pie
>>
Who was Zap's VA? Maybe there were issues.
>>
>>30392754
Sour Sweet=Fluttershy
Sunny Flare=Rarity
Lemon Zest=Ponkers

Hilariously Sunny had so little presence in the movie, they gave up and made SS Rarity's foil in the short.
>>
>>30392770
guess who....
Barbie,aka: the communist
>>
>>30392798
Any former commie is good in my book. Starlight is bretty gud tier.
>>
>>30392396
She was kidnapped by the government
Ace Thruster is interrogating her
>>
Because she was hardly even in Friendship Games, she had what, one line?

>>30392425
They are all on dailymotion, just google it
>>30392402
She's hot and pseudo butch
>>
>>30393881
Don't make me laugh she is not hot.
>>
>>30392396
Someone wrote a fic about her checking out a college but in that everyone was friends (CHS and CPA don't get along) and it turned lesbian at the end.
>>
>>30393909
What's with every story turning lesbian I have nothing against it but why is every story I read it ends with someone from the mane 6 or some other popular turning lesbian.
>>
>>30393913
Really? They're usually pretty upfront with that. I mean if the story is listed as romance and the only characters listed is all female there should be little doubt about where its going to go.
>>
>>30393909
Link?
>>
>>30393957
I pick randomly what seems to make a good story but sometimes I pick a story and read it and near the end it's just lesbians I don't use fimfic I use pastebin.
>>
>>30393984
Oh, well I guess you're shit outta luck then.
>>
>>30393991
I know.
>>
>>30393891
I mean, how is she not hot?
>>
>>30394026
I don't find her attractive hell not even a cum dumpster I rather put my dick in a ant hill. But if you like her raw dog her I just find her annoying.
>>
>>30393959
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/373331/with-good-reason
>>
>>30394026
Her normal skin tone offends me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.