[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mane 6 play some tabletop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mane_6_around_table.png (724KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mane_6_around_table.png
724KB, 1280x720px
What chars would they play in which game?

>Vampire the Masqurade
Twilight: Tremere scientist
Rarity: Ventrue or Toreador
Pinkie: Fishmalk
Dash: ???
AJ: ???
Fluttershy: ???

>Shadowrun
Twilight: Mage
Rarity: ex-coprate face adept
Pinkie: ???
Dash: Street Sammy or Rigger
AJ: ???
Fluttershy: Healer Shaman
>>
>>30387032
>Axis and Allies Global 1940
Rainbow Dash: USSR
Applejack: USA
Fluttershy: Empire of Japan
Pinkie Pie: ANZAC and China
Rarity: France & UK
Twilight: Germany
Spike: Italy
>>
I dunno but now I really want to have a session of tabletop RPGing with Twi.
>>
>>30387323
>"Hey Twi is it okay if I get to take Bulgaria this time? I could really use the reinforcements"
>"O-oh I guess Germany needs them more. That's okay Twilight, I'll figure out a way to take Greece without them."
>>
>>30387343
>monopoly

they would all fight for the horse
>>
>>30387032
>Fallout PnP tabletop. (Whichever version you prefer)
Twilight as a Follower of the Apocalypse initiate
Spike as a dog, because some sets of rules allow this I'm pretty sure
AJ as a caraveener or a cattle hand
Rarity as a prospector with a penchant for energy weapons
Rainbow Dash as a hot head mercenary that prefers to work for the NCR, her homeland (or whatever, not sure about this one)
Fluttershy as a former Enclave scientist that fell in love with a deathclaw and now refuses to be part of such an inhumane group
And uh Pinkie as ghoul chemist/cook?

More interesting would be to ask what their favorite scenarios and settings in the fallout universe would be
>>
>D&D/Pathfinder
Twilight: Wizard
Pinkie: Bard or Rogue
AJ: Paladin
Rarity: Sorcerer (because of the high charisma)
Rainbow: Barbarian
Flutershy: Druid
>>
>>30387323
>futterbutter as japan, facing off against both pinky pie and apple jack
Italy would be more her speed, she wouldn't be agressive enough for the Pacific front
>>
>>30387323
Is that game even a thing?
>>
>>30388862
Ya anon, wanna play sometime ;^)
But in all seriousness it is a combination of both Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940, each game's rule book has a section at the back detailing the additional rules for global play. The board is fuck-off huge btw
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>30388862
Comes in two separate boxes that are each there own individual game. Like if you just wanna playback Europe you can do that, there is a specific set of rules for it in the rulebook
>>
File: My Little Masquerade.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My Little Masquerade.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30387032
Dash: Brujah
AJ: Giovanni
Fluttershy: Nosferatu or Tzimisce
>>
>>30387327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kQ9Cgo4qTs

You don't want that. You think you do, but you don't.
>>
>>30390887
What does some shitty OoC fan work has to do with anything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.