[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that alicorns have superior physical strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Reminder that alicorns have superior physical strength
>>
Only because they're part earth pony. I don't think we needed a reminder for that
>>
>>30386752
>Cadence has to carry Shining Armour home from the bar once again
>She really wishes he could put his hoof down and say 'no' whenever Anon wants to drag him to the bar for a night of drinking
>>
>>30386775
The Hi Anon meme was somehow born from this conflict.
>>
>>30386752
All the more to cock vore you with
>>
>>30386752
>tfw no beautiful powerful alicorn wife to take care of me
This life is pointless.
>>
>>30386780
>HI ANON!
>Shiny's crashing on your couch tonight, hope you dont mind!
>>
>>30386752
tfw an alicorn wife but she treats you more like a child than a husband
>>
>>30386772
people do forget quite often actually.
>>
>>30389027
I'd argue that Cadance wouldn't 'be part earth pony', as she was a Pegasus before she was an Alicorn. Likewise Twilight being a unicorn.

However, I think Celestia and her sister are the only 'real' Alicorns, thus perfectly embodying the three types of pony.
>>
>>30389057
How does that make sense, you fucking retard?
>>
>>30389069
Celestia and her sister are the original Alicorns; whereas Cadance and Twilight were made into Alicorns.
>>
>>30389089
DYEWTS? Season 6 retconned it
>>
>>30389057
an alicorn embodies all three races, there's no 'real' or 'partial' alicorns
>>
>>30386772
Not all earth pony's are strong, they just get more physical exercise.
>>
>>30389264
Elaborate.
>>
>>30389904
"The birth of an Alicorn is something Equestria has never seen!"
>>
>>30389941
True.
>>
>>30389264
>>30389941
Fortunately this is work-aroundable in that Celestia and Luna were not born in Equestria. Neither does the line about it being "beyond their knowledge" contradict either - it's perfectly reasonable that they were separated from the others of their kind too early to comprehend how alicorn reproduction works. Also, Josh Haber is a cunt and confirmed he didn't even bother reading the lore before writing that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.