[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

...that you only get there if you're dedicated until the very end
>>
File: cold feel wojak.jpg (177KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
cold feel wojak.jpg
177KB, 1632x1224px
>you only get there if you're dedicated until the very end
I like to think I have that dedication.
I've been here a long time. Not as long as some of you, but longer than most of you.
I still love ponies.
I still love the show.
I still love the fandom.
I still love all of you glorious faggots.
Thank you for existing, /mlp/. I've had a lot of good time, and I'm looking forward to many more.
/)
>>
>>30385775
y-you too, anon

We're all gonna make it
>>
I've been here since October 2nd of 2010. I've lost a lot of my love for the show, but I'm still here with all of you; and I still love ponies and this fandom.

I'm not going to be left behind, right? I've tried to keep going when the going got tough. It's getting hard, though.
>>
>>30385800
How are you liking season 7, anon?
Also, I find that a change of mindset can really help you enjoy the show more, especially as it's going now.
>>
>>30385800
October 2 of 2010? So you were a fan before the show started. Commercials?
As long as you try to push forward, I'll be here to give you a hoof up.
>>
>>30385755
I love these ponies, but I don't really want to live in Equestria.
If any of you autists make it there send us a sign that you made it.

Captcha: Sold Century
>>
>>30385835
what should the sign be?
>>
>>30385824
I've been around since things started up on /co/. It was pretty interesting to watch the snowball effect.

Since this show started up, a lot of people passed away; things changed indefinitely, and I'm no longer as spry as I was back then.

>>30385814
It's weird, to say the least. I'm definitely alright with the changes in pace and everything, but I still feel off when it comes to watching Glimmer episodes. It doesn't hold the same charm, yet it's still endearing enough for me to keep watching with the same dedication that I used to.

I do think about Equestria quite a bit, but I wonder if a cripple can survive in Equestria.
>>
>>30385851
A rainbow with the shape of a horsecock or something like that
>>
>>30385859
>a cripple
What happened to you anon?
>>
I not only want to live in Equestria, I want to become a pony.

NUCLEAR AUTISM WARNING: I also want to have all my memories of this world erased. And I want to be reborn as a baby about 22 years before the show starts. That way I'll be at an appropriate age to romance my waifu by the time of the show start.
>>
>>30385872
>That spoiler
Damn you weren't joking.
>>
>>30385865
A bad fight in my school days. I shattered my left kneecap, seeing as my bones are naturally a bit more brittle than others and I hit them in the pelvis. Things healed up nicely, but it all unraveled about a half a year after surgery when every ounce of dosh and time was undone by three steps of stairs gone wrong. Poners have kept me going.
>>
>>30385883
Don't worry anon, in Equestria they'd make every effort to be sure you're happy. You're worth it
>>
>>30385888
trips confirm, you'll be fine >>30385883
>>
File: NDE Anon.png (92KB, 1873x825px) Image search: [Google]
NDE Anon.png
92KB, 1873x825px
>>30385755
but why is last frame monochrome? Should be colorful. And have ponies saying hello.
>>
File: wojak cosmos feel.png (698KB, 608x715px) Image search: [Google]
wojak cosmos feel.png
698KB, 608x715px
>>30385872
On second thought, while I do want the authentic Equestrian experience, am I really willing to give up all my memories of all my very best friends?
>>
>>30385895
If you let your memories go you probably will forget why you fell in love with ponies in the first place and being raised in Equestria would just make it all mundane.
>>
>>30385888
Now I'm all teary-eyed, thinking of the road behind us.

I hope that if I do go to Equestria, that I'll get to see Strelnikov, and the rest of you guys.

Everyone else is gone, playing with my feelings, or just not around anymore anyway. You guys really are all my very best friends.
>>
File: tears in rain.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
tears in rain.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>30385903
>live a life as a true Equestrian
>but don't even know what I'm missing
OR
>live a life with my previous memories
>know that I left all my friends to suffer in a cruel, horrible world, and that my family must be grieving
>>
>>30385907
No worries mate. I'll see you when we get to Equestria and we can joke about this very conversation. About how we used to send all these sappy messages to each other on /mlp/

And then we'll all be with our waifus and we'll be happy. We'll show all those >ywn fags wrong
>>
>>30385910
Let them.
Fuck them.
>>
>>30386898
Hey some of us do love our families and friends
>>
>>30387544
Fuck off, normie
>>
>>30385915
What if we both have the same waifu
>>
>>30385835
>>30385851
>>30385861
>Anons make it to equestria.
>Each anon is in their own alternate equestria.
>Using the mirror, tons of elbow grease and a gross misunderstanding of how magic, dimensions and the internet works, anon is able to create Interuniversal Wi-fi.
>Create /mla/, MyLittleAnon board and hook up all the alternates so the autistic family is back together.
>A /g/ fag figures out how to connect to earth's internet, but the speed is worse than dial-up.
>Takes half an hour to upload a photo and post on /mlp/, ten minutes if just text.
>Thread appears on /mlp/ one day in the future.
>Realisitic version of pic related, with Cadence sat front and center holding a handwritten note with a happy smile on her face.
>"25/6/20XX"
>"HI ANON"
Mods delete and ban for roleplaying.
>>
>>30385872
What's your plan on you know passing on?
>>
File: 124125241.png (477KB, 1264x1024px) Image search: [Google]
124125241.png
477KB, 1264x1024px
I'm beyond Equestria.

I'd rather Nyx goes to Equestria if not me, I don't think I could exist in an Equestria without her. If we could both go then maybe things could work out. Even if some of my other non-sexual fantasies will never happen.
>>
File: what really happens.png (326KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
what really happens.png
326KB, 1600x1300px
>>30385755
That image is not accurate.
>>
File: twiggy in the rain.png (1MB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy in the rain.png
1MB, 1280x881px
>>30385755
https://youtu.be/lmP5_dhZEQc

We've been here a long time, and I'll be here with y'all till the very end.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.