[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Pear attends Big Macintoshes wedding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

I wrote a green. It is not a very good green but I hope it can give you some feels anyway

>be Grand Pear
>learn that your Grandson Big Macintosh is getting married
>hearing it first hand with the rest of the family in the room reminds you of all these opportunities you missed
>three cutie mark acquisitions
>three first days at school
>two last days at school
>you were never there to congratulate Applejack when she saved Equestria
>Could never put the fear of Celestia in the schoolchildren when they teased Big Mac for his nerd hobbies
>missed the chance to help assuage Apple Blooms guilt over releasing Discord
>but now you finally get to be there for an important moment in their lives.
>>
>>30385625
>be Big Macintosh
>you have just informed your family of your intentions to marry your special somepony Sugar Belle (sweet as pie) for she is the apple of your eye
>as they all rush up to congratulate you you notice Grand Pear sitting back for a moment but he gets up to join the others a few moments later
>>
>>30385635
>be Apple Bloom
>Big Macintosh announced he was getting married yesterday
>you wonder how things will change in the lead up to the wedding
>you notice Grand Pear has a spring in his step this morning
>he must really like weddings
>shame he missed out on getting this excited for mums
>>
>>30385637
>be Applejack
>Grand Pear had a heart attack last week
>he is in a wheelchair now
>he still seems in good spirits now always talking about this and that
>he seems particularly excited for the wedding that Big Mac announced last month
>>
>>30385647
>be Granny Smith
>be having lunch with Grand Pear who is at the farm to help prepare for tomorrows wedding
>suddenly he falls out of his chair
>the last words you ever heard from him were "don't let anything ruin this wedding"
it's short and shit but maybe you got something out of it.
>>
>>30385655
Your right It wasn't very good but it still gave me some feels. Got a pastebin?
>>
>>30385765
Well I mean I was using it to work the story but ok
https://pastebin.com/2cwTrCkm
>>
>>30385825
>that name
Dude I know for a fact you can write better then this. I have seen you do it. The fuck happened?
>>
>>30386645
I could not get the level of detail right was the main problem.

I would have just abandoned the story but I could tell I was not going to be able to get the idea out of my head until I had done it, however low quality it may have been.
>>
File: 1466694362345.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362345.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>30385625
>Could never put the fear of Celestia in the schoolchildren when they teased Big Mac for his nerd hobbies
kek
>>
>>30385655
Nice
>>
>>30385635
>Sugar Belle (sweet as pie) for she is the apple of your eye
A cheery blossom in a field of rye.
>>
File: pear apple boiled.jpg (127KB, 1006x578px) Image search: [Google]
pear apple boiled.jpg
127KB, 1006x578px
>>30385655
Am I the only one who wants to ship Granny Smith and Grand Pear?
>>
>>30390223
No. The only art we have so far though is hatesex between the young characters.
>>
>>30390374
Good picture though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.