[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pones am hongry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17

What nutritious foods do you have in your house for poners?

Or is your refrigerator filled with nothing but condiments and booze?
>>
File: 1133765.gif (348KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1133765.gif
348KB, 494x494px
>>30384613
>he fell for the eating food meme
>>
>>30384613
pine nuts.
they are fucking delicious
>>
I always have oats and apples but those are for personal use.
Can use in a pinch in case a pony magically appeared of course I guess.
>>
I'll force feed them medium rare burgers
>>
>>30384613
I got a freezer full of popsicles in the basement.
>>
File: 1366669135927.jpg (68KB, 559x527px) Image search: [Google]
1366669135927.jpg
68KB, 559x527px
>>30384635
Human popsicles
I still remember that thread
>>
>>30384613
>and booze
You have shit taste. Beer should be drunken warm. Not that I drink beer all that often I'm more of a liquor kind of man.
>>
>>30384636
Any screencaps?
>>
File: 1492306254785.png (85KB, 230x280px) Image search: [Google]
1492306254785.png
85KB, 230x280px
>>30384613
>he doesn't drink liquor with his spare mcdonalds ketchup packets
>>
File: 1450058556390.jpg (111KB, 736x922px) Image search: [Google]
1450058556390.jpg
111KB, 736x922px
>>30384647
Well it was a guy that said "guess what I have in my fridge /b/" and well you can deduce what was in the fridge.
>>
>>30384642
>Warm beer
>>
>>30384664
was that the one with his murdered wife/gf in his fridge?
>>
>>30384673
We never knew, but they got him supposedly.
The retard wasn't under 7 proxies.
>>
>>30384647
Well the cap is forever lost obviously, you know that can't be posted anywhere butin the deep web and /b/.
>>
>>30384613
Well, I'm big on fruit, nuts, and yogurt, so I got plenty of that stuff. Lots of different varieties even.
But a nice mare, filly or griffoness is always welcome to dine on me, should they be so inclined
>>
>>30384613
I want to cook them a big ol steak.
>>
>>30384631
I'm kidding of course. Oats and other veggies
>>
>>30384660
I'm there with you bud.
A sixpack and a bottle of tapatío is all I need for the night.
>>
>>30384613

Walnuts sitting right here at the desk, pasta and peanut butter, lemonade in the fridge, piroguies in the freezer. I couldn't do it for long, but I could at least whip up a snack or two while hitting the store for more. Gonna kill my budget some, but that's expected when your guests eat like a horse.
>>
>>30384613
>tfw when grow oats
If it's those three specifically the most they'd get from me is getting kicked off my property.
>>
>>30385510
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OATS!"
>Those 3 little shits run away laughing but you know they'll be back.
>Maybe even today.
>Fuck those filly's, these are MY oats.
>>
Can horses eat almonds? Because unless they like tea or protein powder, all they're getting is apples and almonds. I don't have shit else.
>>
>>30384613
Living at home with parents means my refrigerator and pantry are full of healthy snacks.
>>
>>30384613
>So, through a series of unfortunate events, you now have a trio of tiny poners in your home.
>"Uh...whatcha got to eat?" says Scootaloo.
>"Yeah, we're STARVIN'!" says Applebloom. All three of them start a chorus of cries that they're in imminent danger of starvation.
>"Pipe down, guys. Gimme a minute and let me see what I can come up with," you say.
>You enter the kitchen, the three of them hot on your heels, and look around. You're not much of a housekeeper, but the filth is reasonably fresh.
>You do have hot and cold running silverfish. Which is better than the basement, which has a teeny little earwig problem. Let's face it, this place is a Greek tragedy. "Uh...you aren't, like, insectiphobic, are you?" you ask. "Scared of bugs?"
>"Not really," says Sweetie. "Why?"
>>
>>30386006
>"No reason." You start rummaging through the cabinets.
>You find some pancake mix, but when you open it, you find it's a solid block of white stuff. You check the expiry date. Sure enough, it expired a whole presidential administration ago. You put it back absently.
>You DO have a box of ramen, the breakfast of choice for cheap assholes like you everywhere. Some soy sauce and a couple of cans of water chestnuts come to light a few minutes later. You find a couple of slightly dented cans of baby corn, some cheap ginger you got on clearance. Hmmm.
>"Hey, how about some quickie lo mein?" You rummage through the refrigerator. You come up with some chopped garlic in a jar, oyster sauce, fish sauce and a bag of assorted produce that you got on clearance at the grocery store that contains some spring onions, carrots and broccoli.
>They're not too inedible-looking. You've got half a bottle of sesame oil. Okay, good deal. You can work with this.
>>
>>30386008
>"What's that?" Scoots says.
>"That's what I'm going to make." You rip open a few packages of ramen, throw them indifferently into a plastic bowl, fill it with water from the tap and toss it in the microwave for about twelve minutes.
>Enough time to get the rest of the stuff ready.
>You wash everything, cut up and trim the broccoli florets and slice the carrots into coin-sized disks, peel and chop a celery stalk and then peel and cut the spring onions into something you can work with while you heat some oil in a skillet.
>You slop a generous portion of oyster sauce into a measuring cup, along with some soy, a couple of tablespoons of fish sauce, a couple of tablespoons of honey and a little bit of black pepper and mix. You open the cans and drain them.
>By this point, the oil is nice and hot, and you slop a couple of good tablespoons of chopped garlic in, along with the diced spring onions and celery, and suddenly the kitchen is full of a. You sautee it for a bit, then add a teaspoon of powdered ginger, filling the kitchen with a spicy, savory aroma.
>>
>>30386013
>They're watching everything you do, and all but visibly salivating.
>You toss in the rest of the veggies, and sautee for a bit until everything gets acquainted, by which time the noodles are well and truly nuked. You add your sauce to the skillet, then drain the noodles. You plop them into the skillet with the rest of your concoction and toss it all together, then drizzle it with a bit of sesame oil.
>Voila. A passable veggie lo mein in less than fifteen minutes.
>You quickly divide it into four relatively-clean plates and put one in front of each of them with a fork, saving one for yourself. "Dig in, guys."
>Interestingly enough, Scoots and Applebloom seem to have little problem using a fork. Sweetie's horn glows as she levitates hers. You try not to stare in fascination.
>They chew speculatively and their eyes widen. "Oh...wow...this is--" says Sweetie, her eyes wide. She begins wolfing it down as fast as she can get it in, as do the others.
>Huh. Apparently they WERE hungry.
>>
>>30384613

I've got some oatmeal, sugar, milk, flour and eggs. Also butter and syrup.

I can do oatcakes.
>>
I have one of those cylinders of oats for oatmeal.
Horsies like oats.
>>
>>30386013
>3 packs of ramen
>12 minutes
>>
I have a yard that's overgrown. I can solve two problems at once!
>>
>>30384726
So post it on /b/ if you have it if it's not safe for a blue board.
>>
>>30386049

I shall consider myself rebuked, anon. You can mentally substitute whatever time you feel is appropriate if it helps.
>>
File: 1487094401486.png (205KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487094401486.png
205KB, 1000x1000px
>>30384613
I have hay & carrots. I'm sure if I google it there's plenty in my garden that they would enjoy. Currently growing Carrots, Cabbage, Onions, Strawberries, Beans, Peas, Sweetcorn & Sunflowers. To be fair my grass could do with cutting as well.
>>
File: banana.png (648KB, 1264x1024px) Image search: [Google]
banana.png
648KB, 1264x1024px
Do poners like bananas?
>>
>>30386079

The pink one she's munching on looks a lot like a pink calendula, which is edible. So are the roses. I don't know about the orangey thing or the greenish flower. But calendula is nice to eat.
>>
I just butchered a pig from a hunt a couple of days ago. Hope the girls like black pudding and ham steaks with their eggs
>inb4 muh curing for several weeks
>>
>>30386129
>knowing that you can eat these
I cannot remember the name of them bit if the orange ones have a black centre and have a slight spice to them then you can eat those as well
>>
>>30386072
3 packs should be about 6:30 in a 1200 watt microwave.
>>
>>30386146
*schwing*
>>
>>30386072

What if it's one of the cheap-ass POS dollar store ones? Like, 700 watts or so?
>>
Let's find out how ponies like bacon. Everyone loves bacon.
>>
>>30386203
>XD LE EPIC BACON
Calm down reddit. I personally think it tastes like greasy salty shit.
>>
>>
>>30386152
I wish I could buy a microwave from the dollar store
>>
>>
>>30386297

Fred's has them. Dunno if they're technically a dollar store. But whatever.

They're pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a discount department store and pharmacy, quality-wise.
>>
>>30384613
I have lots of fruit.
Mangos, oranges, apples...
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.