[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Royal Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: who's a good boy.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
who's a good boy.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This episode is so fucking good, holy shit, I watched it like 6 times already, it is fun, it is slice of life, it is interesting and it is not retarted! 10/10
>>
>>30382637
Fucking reactions
>>
File: 1429675792970.jpg (183KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1429675792970.jpg
183KB, 640x574px
>>30382637
t. glimmerfag
>>
File: whatever.png (140KB, 530x356px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
140KB, 530x356px
Interesting that Starlight Glimmer was not banished and then thrown in a dungeon in the place she was banished to.
>>
>>30382671
>>30382682
Starlight was not even stealing the episode, as a Twifag it was super fun to see Twilight trying to help and overreacting as in good old days. If there's Starlight it doesn't mean your life is ruined.
>>
>>30382714
there are some autists that will instantly shit on an episode if glimmer appears.
>>
>>30382637
>retarted
>>
It was p good but it loses points for pooping on the lore
>>
>>30382637
>it is not retarted!
> retarted!
> RETARTED!

Your average Starlight Glimmer fan, m'ladies and gentlem'n!
>>
>>30382769
This. Fluttershy Leans In was shit on by many simply because Glimmer appeared to help build the sanctuary, she had no speaking rolls, didn't take the spotlight, she was simply there and to many the episode was instantly shit because of it.

Granted, the episode was shit, but not because Glimmer was there.
>>
>>30382637
Good for you. Also same.
>>
File: 1484462691485.png (47KB, 442x466px) Image search: [Google]
1484462691485.png
47KB, 442x466px
>tfw everybody shitting on the Leans in episode
>They don't fucking understand that the episode was exclusively made to show that Flutterbutter is now nobodies door mat and is her crowning moment of awesome
I am proud of her and I have to let her go, because she is too good for me.
>>
>>30385279
While agree with you here, the fact is Starlight has been shoehorned into too many episodes and the non-Starlight fags are tired of it. This is pushback, and it shouldn't be unexpected.
>>
>>30385792
Even if that was the point of the episode, the episode itself was devoid of anything interesting happening.
>>
>>30385914
The pushback is disproportionate, literally no one complained about her seemingly OP abilities when she was introduced as a villain, it was only after the glimmerfags started shitposting her incessantly that people started criticising her as a character. That said, she does have numerous character faults and hasn't been written very well, but the sheer hate of her is disproportionate to those errors.
>>
>>30385914
>appears as often as the CMC
>reeee about it
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30385975
vascular.
>>
File: 1403157873103.png (254KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1403157873103.png
254KB, 1280x1117px
>>30385975
Just another day on /mlp/
>>
>>30385954
The problem isn't about her abilities, it's about her frequency. The complaints about her powers, which are OP, and did start the moment she was first introduced as a villain only really happen so frequently because she's forced into nearly every episode. Is it disproportionate? Maybe, but the fact remains it isn't officially the Starlight Glimmer show, but *that guy* has to keep shoving his poptart colored OC in at every opportunity, and make her the hero more often than not, too boot. She even got forced into nohooves land and turned Sunset's long-anticipated return to Equestria into a sad joke. If they toned her down, and stopped making her the center of the show so often, she wouldn't be nearly so hated.

>>30385960
>as often as the CMC

Are you dumb, or trolling?
>>
>>30386170
>Are you dumb, or trolling?
yes.

glimmer has taken on a role as a side character similar to the CMC. she appears and may or may not play a role in a story involving the m6.
>>
>>30385975
Meh
Have a nice vacation anon
>>
>>30386170
>she's forced into nearly every episode
I recall counting for some other anon and the difference in episodes was negligible. You have confirmation bias.

Feel free to go count for yourself, and try to forego your urge to count every single episode she shows up in as a "Starlight Glimmer" episode. Pay attention to who the story is focusing on.
>>
>>30382769
Are you fucking crazy? Her very existence would be like if Germany decided to reform Hitler, but he kept shooting a Jew in the face every week and nobody did anything about it.
>>
>>30386490
I would watch that
>Adoooolf, why is there a dead jew in our house?
>Oh, heil, I didn't do nazin.
>>
>>30382637
It was good
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.