[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinkies Present is such a god tier song, this is acknowledged right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: eyes.jpg (71KB, 618x479px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
71KB, 618x479px
Pinkies Present is such a god tier song, this is acknowledged right?
>>
>>30380095
i don't remember that episode having more then two songs.
>>
>>30380095
its June
>>
Most say it's good, but it's a generic and shitty episode staring at shoehorned character and the episode to most is forgettable.
>>
It's good but animation during seems really shit tier.
>>
I prefer the other story songs desu
>>
One of my favourites. Don't care much for other Pinkie songs, but this one really gets me.

It wasn't a "Pinkie is random" song or a "Pinkie is sad" song. It was her doing some fun shit.

And her clothes look super cute.
>>
>>30380113
>And her clothes look super cute.
If it wasn't because I know you have masturbated several times to her, I would say that's pretty fucking gay.
Because while her dresses and stuff are nice looking all I am thinking is about taking them off.
>>
>>30380116
Ponies are cuter and sexier when they wear clothes. Frilly lingerie, burglar suits, regal dresses. Love that shit. Obviously it makes it hotter when they take them off.
>>
>>30380095
agreed this will always have a place in my top three songs for the entire series
>>
>>30380116
You're a faggot
>>
I think it's #12 for me. It's ok. I don't like how "the-magic-of-hearthswarming-eve" is said in rapid succession.
Post top 10s (or 20s 30s whatever)

1. Under Our Spell
2. Babs Seed
3. Love is in Bloom
4. My Past is Not Today
5. Best Friends Until the End of Time
6. A True True Friend
7. The Heart Carol
8. The Flim Flam Brothers Song
9. Apples to the Core
10. Music in the Treetops

(11. Winter Wrap Up 12. Pinkies Present)
>>
>>30380095
I don't even remember that song, it's shit.
>>
>>30380095
It's my favourite song in the series to be perfectly honest.

It's actually my favourite episode as well, I know it's just a half-assed Christmas Carol adaptation but fuck it mang, I loved it.
Especially the victorian era aesthetic and outfits.
>>
File: 1494800374359.png (140KB, 321x392px) Image search: [Google]
1494800374359.png
140KB, 321x392px
>>30380988
>Winter Wrap Up not in the top 10
>>
>>30380095
>Comparing S1 songs to S6 songs
It's pretty amazing just how high the production values have come
>>
The most ponk embodied song since smile^3
>>
>>30380689
Fuck you hugboxer
>>
>>30380095
Yes. Sad it was so short tho.
The luna one was great too.

I believe it's the second best ponka song, with smile being first and you've got to share you've got to care being close third
>>
>>30382683
Shannon is such a great singer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuOj2XNUqrE
>mfw it's a flash sentry sings a frozen song with Ponka

new ship acquired
>>
>>30380095

By far the best thing to come out of season 6.
>>
>>30380095
What season was that? I don't remember the songs name or this image.
>>
>>30381041
It aged like milk to be honest
>>
>>30380095
It's fucking excellent
Heartwarming, energetic, everything you want a Ponk song to be
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.