[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it taking advantage of a mare...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Is having sex with a mare in heat when she's out of her mind with lust taking advantage of her?
>>
>>30378838
Nope
>>
>>30378876
/thread
>>
File: 1497203559534.gif (114KB, 246x438px) Image search: [Google]
1497203559534.gif
114KB, 246x438px
>>
>>30378838
No, because heat is exactly designed for them to wish to be mounted.
However people in general say it is rape to fuck the animal anyways because they are dumb and can't consent.
I honestly think as long as you don't tie the mare so she can't kick, if she doesn't kill you that's enough consent.
>>
>>30378920
but its not dissimilliar from taking advantage of someone who's been drugged, their mental capacities are impaired.
>>
File: Justme.png (74KB, 528x459px) Image search: [Google]
Justme.png
74KB, 528x459px
>>30379008
Who cares if you both enjoy it
>>
>>30379013
They might regret having had sex later when they're back in their right mindset, much like someone having stopped being drunk.
>>
>>30379053
And?
>>
File: 224074__Estrus.gif (2MB, 424x238px) Image search: [Google]
224074__Estrus.gif
2MB, 424x238px
>>30378876
winrar

poor thing is suffering, give it what she needs
>>
>>30379053
the mare is mature enough to decide who she allows to mount her.
this is why filly fags are looked down upon.
>>
>>30379053
Doing something you regret while intoxicated doesn't absolve you of responsibility for that act. That's why we hold drunk drivers accountable.
>>
>>30378838
Nope. You are thinking of the drunk.
>>
>>30378838
If she is ASKING you for it it isn't.
>>
File: Scratch The Itch.jpg (4MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Scratch The Itch.jpg
4MB, 2480x3508px
>>30378876
fpbp

I personally don't like the idea that they go, "Out of their minds" I prefer it just making them a little bit horny which in turn makes them more receptive.

It's very important to note the arousal comes first. They could chose not to do anything about it, or they can "scratch the itch" and deal with it.

>>30379008
I would argue that it's more similar to "taking advantage" of a human woman when she's ovulating. Before you ask, they do get hornier when they're ovulating same as pretty much every other animal on the planet, feel free to fact check me on that.

So based on the fact that we exist and nobody seems to mind, I would say it's not a big deal.
>>
>>30380231
sauce
>>
https://derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-display+of+passion
>>
>It's like you can see forever blooming, gazing through the window into Twilight's bedroom as she plays curiously, cautiously with her wet, swollen pussy
>You hover there, wings tireless, wishing only that you had a dick to please her white-hot mare pussy with
>You begin to fondle yourself wildly, unable to contain your lust
>Suddenly Big Mac appears, then knocks on the door of the treehouse palace
>Twilight puts her pussy away and leaps off the bed to go answer the door
>You're touching yourself more than ever as this nascent development unfolds
>Jovially she guides her stud upstairs to her bedroom, innocent banter included
>As soon as the door shuts, she rams his entire quasi-turgid dick into her throat to get it hard
>Into the pussy it goes, and fervently does the pumping begin as Big Mac is one horny motherfucker at the moment
>All too soon it devolves into scat
>Cleveland steamer is full steam ahead, Twilight got out the glass table for this occasion
>Your pussy is confused, and feels faint now
>It's a poor withering flower
>There's heroin and doodoo butter getting flung against the walls, Twilight is trying to sing you think but it sounds like a homeless lady screaming as Big Mac rubs one out on her pussy with a hooffull of shit
>You tire of watching at long last as Big Mac places his tongue neatly inside Twilight's poopy dookie filled ass pussy with a massive poopy shitty pussy juiced dildo too
>Estrus is a real bitch, you decide
>>
>>30380331
I have so many questions
>>
>>30380341
>I have so many questions
just the way Celestia intended when she wrote S5
>>
I haven't been to /mlp/ in months. I should check it out. Season 7 has been pretty good so far, and the two most recent episodes are no exception.

>>30380331

I expect nothing and I'm still disappointed
>>
>>30380331
I had a chuckle.
>>
>>30379053
Does that regret mean that she didn't consent and the male raped her? That does seem to be the popular sentiment, but I can't help but feel like it takes quite a lot of their responsibilities away, like their naught but children.
>>
>>30378838
Anon, assuming we are talking of sentient beings who can make decisions it's not like the mare will jump to the closest dick to quench their thirst.
As hot as that sounds
>>
>>30380288
I can't wait to see the rest
but at the same time I know I'll be disappointed because it won't end with her womb filled to the brim showing her eggs being attacked by my sperm
>>
>>30378838
If estrus was a thing, the mares (and stallions) would prepare accordingly.
They'd stay in their rooms and arrange orgies and shit to scratch it if it's unbearable.

So, no, it's not rape, because if she regrets it later it's her fucking problem for thinking that it was a good idea to invite Anon for tea thinking his hot monkey dick wouldn't get her horny.

That's the same as a group of girls getting in a club, start flirting with a couple guys then get smashed with them.
They know what they're getting themselves into.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.