[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus: Moving on with revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1472334736577.png (357KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472334736577.png
357KB, 800x800px
Welcome to /coc/ (or Children of Chaos if you will) where we discuss and share stories about a human brought to
Equestria by the crazy dragon-horse and Chaos god himself to be his son or even adopted by a magic horse mom. And we also have /v/-tier shitpost as well.

Stories:

Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) – We love that cute bat
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) – The longest green ever written and now finished (not, really, now it’s ended for real)
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_infe) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.
and soon to join ANOn2 shitty stories

And for your arty needs:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7p
>>
>>30378338
Thanks for making the thread Anon
>>
We have had slow days, I wonder why? Not many writers have posted here as of late, are elo and erf's stories the only active stories now? Oh wait, Jekyll posted too, hope he stays active
>>
come on guys, don't lurk this thread to death
>>
>>30378338
Previous thread:
>>30360219
>>
>”What? Who are you calling mom?” The little Celestia looked at every direction before turning to you and raising an eyebrow “Is your mom invisible or something, because I can’t see her”
>You shook your head and gave her a smug smirk
“I never thought that you were this slow when you were a filly, but here’s a clue, if you want to see my mom, why don’t you grab a mirror and look at it?”
>”What the hay are you… Ooooh!” The little Celestia rolled her eyes and started laughing “Gotta admit that you took me by surprise there, but looks like you’re getting the hang of it, my king! That joke was a bit weird and random but meh… that’s what chaos is supposed to be like”
“Heh, and why do you think I’m kidding? C’mon, mom! Are you telling me that you don’t recognize your own son?”
>”O-okaaay…” The little Celestia cringed “This is starting to get a bit weird… and not in a fun way, so you better stop this or-“
>You interrupted her with an arrogant chuckle
“Oh, but I’m doing just that, mom! I’m stopping this by telling the truth, and the truth is of course, that you and Luna are my beloved mothers.”
>”W-What?! There’s no way that’s real and you know it. I’m a filly, Luna is a filly… well, was…” The little Celestia looked at the plushy of her sister and giggled before shooting a glare at you “But you know what I meant! There’s no way that we are your moms because like YOU told US, I and Luna come from the past!”
>You nodded and shrugged
“Yeah, I said that, but that was a lie. I mean, did you seriously believe that a spell like that exists? Nah, what happened is that you and Luna tried a spell we didn’t know anything about, messed up, and basically were sent back to your childhoods, I dunno if you being a bit on the slow side came bundled with the spell, but the memory loss was definitely a part of it”
>>
>>30380017
>”S-Shut up! I’m not slow!” The little Celestia yelled, “A-And stop trying to confuse me!”
“Oh? And why do you think that I’m doing that?”
>”B-Because…” The little filly rubbed her chin for a moment and then she smirked at you “Because if that whole deal about me being your… y’know… is real, then where’s your proof, eh?”
>Heh… so she wants proof? Well, it is actually surprising that she failed to see the stained glasses that were on the real throne room or even went there considering that she wants to be a Princess and all but…
“If my mom wants evidence, then my mom will get her evidence”
>”Stop… calling me… like that! Or...” The little Celestia yelled, making her army of toys to turn to you in a creep way “I will make you stop!”
>You let out a small laugh
“C’mon mom, where’s your sense of humor?”
>The little filly’s mane turned into a blue fire as she growled deeply. The army of toys was now surrounding you, ready to jump on you.
>That meant that she was angry beyond belief, and of course that meant that you already had this in the bag.
“Alright, since we’re getting impatient, let’s cut to the chase. Before you transformed my room into… whatever you call this, there was a little drawer by my bed that had a photo on top of it, so if you want to see my proof. Then you’ll have to do me a favor and bring my drawer back”
>”Yeah, yeah, whatever…” The little rolled her eyes but indeed complied with your petition, by making your drawer to emerge from the floor “Done, now what?” she asked with impatience.
“Isn’t it obvious? Take a look at the photo and tell me what you see”
> The little filly spoke with a high-pitched, mocking tone ”Take a look at the photo and bleh, bleh, bleh!” but once again, she complied, albeit with a more annoyed attitude this time “Lemme tell you, my prince, if it wasn’t you, then I’d have already… transformed you… w-what is this?”
>>
>>30380021
>The little Celestia’s eyes were wide open and her jaw was trembling. It didn’t really bring you any pleasure to see her in this state of shock, but… this had to be done.
“That’s the family photo we took on my first day of school. I’m sure you recognize the two beautiful alicorns that are by my sides.”
>”I… I…” The filly shook her head and made the photo to disappear “This can’t be! A-Are you telling me that… Am I actually an adult? And you…”
>This is it, this is truly it. The true way to finally bring things back to normal, you knew it, you could feel it… and you also felt something else, something… powerful.
“Yes, I’m your and Luna’s son. I lied before, about bringing you to the future, about me being the ruler of Equestria, you and Luna are, well… by a technicality I am the temporary ruler, but come on, it is clear that I’m not ready, it hasn’t even been a day and I already let a little filly to take over the kingdom”
>”But… but… why did you lie?” The little Celestia mumbled
>That powerful sensation was definitely increasing, becoming stronger.
“I could make up a million of excuses for that, but the hard truth is that I was being an idiot. I forgot who I am, what I’m a supposed to represent and what those that I admire the most represents”
>”Who… are those ponies?” The little Celestia asked with a low voice
>It was hard to explain, you felt an intense warmth in your heart, your mind was working at a thousand miles per hour like you had come up with the most brilliant idea ever…
>But it also made you feel at complete peace with yourself and the world…. And everything started when you realized that honesty was the answer to solving this, but why?
>>
>>30380028
“Isn´t it obvious? The ponies I admire the most are you and Luna. To continue with my little honesty trip, I have to admit that it was actually heartwarming that you two dreamed of becoming princesses when you were my age, because I dream to be worthy of my title, to be like my amazing mothers Luna and Celestia who instead of using chaos to inspire fear on ponies, they rely on kindness, compassion, and harmony to rule, and lemme tell you, you two are the best rulers in the entire worlds thanks to that”
>”Wait…” The little Celestia quickly replied back “That speech was nice and all… I think… I didn’t listen to most of it because I kept thinking about something” “You said before something like “what I represent” what’s that exactly, like, who are you? And don’t say you're my son because I’ll transform you into a little doll if you do it.”
>Curious question, because you were thinking about that. Why you were feeling this powerful sensation, and why the realization about honesty triggered it.
“What do I represent? Well, it would be pretty sad if anything I had going for myself was just being your and Luna son, wouldn’t it? Nah, the thing that makes me special, what I and my cutie mark represent is harmony itself.”
>And that’s because you remembered that without honesty, harmony cannot exist… that you cannot exist.
>Heh, so that was the lesson Discord wanted you to learn, huh?
>”So… everything was a lie, huh? I’m actually an adult, and a princess, and you are my son… I…” The landscape slowly started to change back to your actual room, the little Celesta was starting to give up… “I can’t believe you actually thought that I would fell for a joke as lame as that, I’m not stupid you know?” or at least that’s what was you thought
>>
>>30380034
>The army of toys quickly rushed towards your position and held you tightly, effectively preventing you from moving or casting any spell.
“What?! Why are you doing-“
>The little Luna and Cherrywood’s plushies covered your muzzle, preventing you from saying anything else.
>”I’m tired of your little game, my prince. Honestly, that little story was fun at first but now it’s starting to make me bored.” The little Celestia jumped off of her throne and slowly walked towards you as she held a sly smile on her face “So, no more lies about you being my son, or me being an adult. The truth is that you’re going to be mine, and you’re going to like it”
>You struggled with all your strength, but the darn toys were too strong! You can’t move! But wait… why did the little Luna and Cherrywood’s plushies get off your muzzle?
>Then you noticed that the little Celestia was standing in front of you, looking at you with dreamy eyes.
“W-Wait! You are making a terrible mistake-“
>”Hush, my prince…” The little Celestia leaned forward and touched your muzzle with yours “Hush and enjoy the moment” and then she kissed you on the lips.
>The little Celestia placed her hoof on the back of your head and pulled you closer. It was a fairly lengthy kiss or at least it felt for you since, thanks to your constant struggling to break free of it, you were running out of the air.
>Eventually and thanks to all the heavens, the little Celestia finally ended the kiss, and against all your expectations… a look of absolute terror was on her face as she whispered “I made a horrible, horrible mistake”
>The toys let go of you, you turned to the little Celestia and raised an eyebrow
“And it took you this long to realize that? You know, you’re really, really slow”
>>
>>30380037
>The look of terror didn’t leave the filly’s face as she quickly said ”Yes, I’m sorry. I was dumb. You were right. I want to go back to being an adult. Now.” With a bright but quick flash, the throne room went back to being your old room, the toys disappeared and the little Luna and Cherrywood were back to normal.
>The two fillies were lying on your bed, luckily they weren’t unconscious, they just looked like… they had a mighty hangover.
>The first one to move was Cherrywood. She slowly got up, rubbing her head thanks to a headache she might had felt at that moment ”Hnnng…What…” she looked with confusion at every direction… oh man, her eyes were bloodshot “What the hay happened?”
>”My sister…” The little Luna answered with a slightly raspy voice “That’s what… hnng!” The poor Luna tripped a little when she tried to get up, but quickly shrugged it off and shot a glare at her sister “As I was saying, I think that we can safely blame my big sister for our current…”
>The little Luna stumbled a little bit, but quickly shook her head and hopped off her bed “Mnnn! I feel like a beebear after hibernation”
> Cherrywood answered with a groan ”You think that’s bad? I feel like a sea dragon during her digestion process“
>”Her? Do you mean that sea dragons have a different digestion process depending on their…mnn!” The little Luna groaned “My head… Celie, I swear, once we get turned into adults again, I will make you scrub the toilets for a week”
>The little Celestia was on the verge of tears when she flew to help her sister ”Luna, I’m so sorry for everything I did, I was out of my… wait a minute” she stopped mid-air and landed, then she tilted her head “You already knew about… well, that?!”
>”Dear heavens, you truly have the slowest mind in the world! Of course that I knew about…” The little Luna barked at her sister before flinching from a headache “The pain… hnng! Celie, you just needed to explore this castle a little and connect the dots.”
>>
>>30380042
>The little Celestia timidly approached her sister as she asked “Luna… what dots are you talking about?”
>The little Luna rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples “There’s a throne room…hnng… and inside there, you can see stained glasses that tells the history of this kingdom. You, me and other ponies that I cannot remember are depicted in them… then you have the picture with you, me and Mr. Goggles Colt. My friend Cherrywood just helped me to fill the blanks”
>”Oh…” The little Celestia had a thousand yard stare on her face, then she looked at your bat “So, you told her everything, huh?”
>Cherrywood shot a stoic glare at the little Celestia “Duh! Do you think that I’m like…” Your bat then glared at you “Like that dummy over there? Of course, I told Luna the truth, that’s what best friends do, we were just playing together while those two criminals decided to show their nasty faces again… and speaking of that…”
>Your bat limped towards you. Then, she poked your chest with her hoof as she glared at you “How many times I need to tell you that I HATE when you come up with your dumb over-the-top plans? They always cause a big mess and I always get the worse part!”
>What?! She was placing the blame on you?!
“Oh, c’mon Cherrywood-“
>”Don’t you “c’mon” me! Don’t you even think to do it!” Cherrywood poked your chest harder “If those two jerks transformed your moms into fillies, you don’t do… whatever you did. You go straight to my mom so she can kick their flanks, and if my mom is not here, then you ask Mr. Discord and Sister Eris for help!”
“But-“
>”But nothing!” Cherrywood shut you up with her yell “I don’t wanna listen to any excuse! You should be grateful that me and Luna scared those two criminals, and now tell me, how are you…” Your bat interrupted her little rant when she noticed something odd in you “Anonny, I know that you’re the weirdest colt in Equestria, but… why is your cutie mark glowing like that?”
“Huh? What do you mean?”
>>
>>30380044
“Well, believe it or not… I have no frickin’ clue why this is happening”
>”Are you for real?” Cherrywood said with a stoic voice.
“Yeah! This is the first time this has ever happened. It wasn’t like this when my mom was going around with her lame parade of chaos”
>”Hey!” The little Celestia yelled “My chaos show was amazing, alright? Like, nopony could have come up with the stuff I did!”
>You rolled your eyes and gave her a smug smirk
“Except for Discord and Eris. Seriously mate, I know that you can’t remember, but there was this amazing carnival that Discord did a few months ago, and trust me, if you think that your parade was great, what Discord did would’ve blown your mind… anyways…”
>You turned back to Cherrywood.
“I really have no idea why my cutie mark is acting this way…hmmm… the only thing that happened, was that I fixed all of this by… telling… oooooh!”
>The sensation from before, that definitely had to be related by why your cutie mark was acting this way. The question is what can this possibly mean? Why did your realization about honesty trigger this eve-
*Slap*
>Your train of thought was interrupted by a sudden slap on the face provided by your bat
“Ouch! Cherrywood, what the hay?”
>”Don’t leave be out of this! We’re supposed to be a team, remember? If you figured something about why your cutie mark is glowing like a lava lamp, then tell me so we can solve the mystery together!”
>You rubbed your cheek because dang, that really hurt. That said, yeah… she’s actually right, still…
“Alright, alright, I get it! There was no need for the slap though! Sheesh… I was thinking that my cutie mark is behaving this way because of the realization I had before.”
>>
>>30380046
That would be it for tonight, I shall post the rest tomorrow or sunday.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.