[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they going to cross the line of shipping one of the Mane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: canonshipping.png (25KB, 403x203px) Image search: [Google]
canonshipping.png
25KB, 403x203px
Are they going to cross the line of shipping one of the Mane 6? If it didn't happen with DH then when?

I still haven't seen the whole episode yet but I'm assuming it didn't happen because there's no uproar on the board.
>>
>>30376674
I don't believe so. They will keep doing it on EQG, though, because of the target audience loves this kind of shit, but who cares
>>
>>30376674
Fluttercord you mean?
Eh, nothing major, just "Fluttershy really, really cares about discord and vice-versa". Nothing overt in shipping. Same old same old.

As for shipping the mane six: They'll keep that for equestria girls, not the show. They aim EQG for girls who like to play with dolls of about the 6-8 year range, while they're still aiming ponies at the 4-8 range, with a higher emphasis on the male audience for ponies than humans (ironically). So no forced romance for ponies.
>>
>>30376701
>forced romance
I dunno, they've done a great job of easing into it for 7 seasons, plus they have pre-established potential love interests for most of the Mane 6.
>>
>>30376724
>pre-established potential love interests
>they were in the same frame for more than 3 seconds/they have a similar personality

No
>>
>>30376740
I'm talking about Dash and Zeph tier, not Twilight and Comet Tail.
>>
>>30376753
I was not being specific. And those aren't potential love interests either
>>
>>30376724
>I dunno, they've done a great job of easing into it for 7 seasons
There has not been a SINGLE love interest for Twilight shown at all for seven seasons, nor has there been one for Applejack.

The only POSSIBLE love interests would be cheese sandwhich for pinkie, Discord for fluttershy, or Spike for Rarity.

Soarin for dash is a possibility in fanon, but has not been eased into at all in show-- they'd need at least a couple episodes to build the two having common emotional ground rather than just "They both fly" to work.
>>
>>30376795
>There has not been a SINGLE love interest for Twilight shown at all for seven seasons
Take your b8 back to the tackle box you fag, I'm not having that argument for the 1,000,001th time.
>>
>>30376815
Bait? fucking please, do tell me WHO exactly you think is her love interest.
The only love interests she's had have been in equestria girls.
>>
>>30376795
they can't ship Twilight before they know the show is about to end. might happen near the end.

cheese sandwich and spike are bullshit, though, never happening
>>
>>30376674
I feel like it's too late to naturally ship off any of the mane 6 aside from fluttershy (discord) and I guess rarity (she's been a romantic since the start). unless you want to make up a bunch of brads for them and suffer the backlash
>>
>>30377276
I think they could make soarindash work if they edged into it gradually with a couple Dash/Soarin episodes.

he's always seemed like the sole "nice" wonderbolt compared to the other assholes.
>>
>>30376753
>Zephyr
>potential love interest
I keep seeing this meme. Is it pure NEET delusion or pure shipfag delusion? What fuels this idiotic belief that being a complete irredeemable douche with no useful skills is the path to romantic success?
>>
>>30377325
He's a guy, and animu has shown me that if a girl is a bitch to a guy, she secretly wants to fuck him. So pretty much NEET delusion.
>>
>>30377325
I think its just the humor of him being utterly abhorrent to dash and yet not getting a clue.
>>
>>30376674
Never. Doing so would be the end of the fandom (and especially /mlp/ as we know it).
>>
>>30376795
Pinkie has the yak prince
>>
>>30376674
to be honest i kind of expect fluttercord and StarBurst to happen sooner than other ships.

Not sure they going with CheesePie or RutherfordPie with Pinkie and SoariDash or ZephyrDash with Dash
>>
>>30379350
I think they'd be more inclined to push PinkieFord over CheesePie simply because Weird Al isn't as accessible as Rutherford's VA
>>
>>30376700
You know, this is the first positive thing I've considered about EqG.

It is a containment spin-off for shipping.
>>
>>30376674

I dunno, but I hope Rainbow Dash ends up with a canon husband before the series ends, just to see the shitstorm it would cause.
>>
>>30379652
except when you realize that the only shipping in EqG is between Twilight and some generic chad specifically made to be a love interest and that there's been more shipping in the actual show
>>
>>30379680
That would be fun to watch. But nothing would top the shitstorm from Twilight getting into a relationship in the actual show
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.