[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one wondering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: 1374980.png (240KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1374980.png
240KB, 620x400px
Am I the only one wondering?
>>
>>30376514
That you're a raging homosexual? No, anon. Everybody already knows.
>>
>>30376514
one of Granny Smith's sisters probably married into the Oranges. Or Granny Smith had another daughter that did.
>>
>>30376514
Nope
>>
>>30376514
They're from AJ's mother's side.
>>
>>30378577
They were at the Apple family reunion, so they can't be from the Pear family.
>>
>>30376514
Apples and oranges go together as the old saying.
>>
>show shits all over established canon / character histories
oh but THIS time it's ok because a bloo bloo bloo the feeellllsss ;___;7
>>
You may wonder, OP, and the answer -- as always -- is 'useless hack garbage writers'.
>>
>>30379119
This.
>>
>>30379119
There weren't any pears at the apple family reunion.
>>
>>30379146
What's the difference between oranges and turnips that are invited in Apple Family Reunion, and Pears and Strawberries that just pisses the Apples?
>>
>>30379451
>wanting the show to write itself into boring corners
>>
>>30379451
Do you want them to start acknowledging greed growth because that shit was retarded.
>>
>>30376514
>Aunt and Uncle Orange
Let's see um, well just uhhh...
I've got nothing
>>
>>30376514
The fued was just a competing buisness thing not an actual fruit thing. I guess bring mac or Pear butter had a broter or sister who got an orange cutie mark.
Now there is an episode I would want to see.
>>
>>30380162
oh god, i forgot about that. that would be terrible now.
>>
>>30380180
It's why the mewberty episode of star vs pisses me off so much (among other things that lead me to drop that show)

They failed to learn from the mistakes secret of my excess made and think about the implications the episode about growth would have on the setting.
>>
Every time I'm reminded of consistency problems I want to watch the show less.
>>
>>30380221
Inconsistency can be good or bad. Think of your least favourite aspect of the show being altered to make the show better without ruining your immersion.
>>
Why is this inconsistent? Serious question.
>>
>>30380262
Buttercup was a Pear.
Bright Mac was an Apple.
So which one of their parents gave birth to an Orange and how?
>>
>>30380272
? Their parents probably had siblings, hell i even refer to my cousin's parents as my aunt and uncle.
>>
>>30380179
It had to have been on Pear's side, we already have confirmation that Apple's don't get non-apple cutie marks asides from a few rare exceptions.
>>
Anyone else think they came up with the episode title pun and worked backwards from there?
>>
>>30380390
Yes. At the very least that is why pears were chosen.
>>
>>30376514
Yeah, I was wondering. Uncle Orange, right? So either the PEAR mother or APPLE father had an ORANGE brother/sister. Fucking fruits how do they work.
>>
>>30380311
COngradulations on most retarded post on mlp today
>>
>>30380484
>>30376514
What do you guys call your first cousin once removed (grand-uncles kids), or second cousin once removed (great-grand uncles grand kids)? There the same age as your parents, uncles and aunts, but one or 2 generations further back split off of your branch of the family.

Im my language we informally call them the same thing as uncles and aunts, do you call then cousins maybe? We only use cousin here to mean someone of your own generation.

If you also call them uncle/aunt, there's no problem since the oranges are either granny smiths siblings, or her aunt/uncle was one, (or married into them)
>>
>>30380540
Exactly how was it retarded?
>>
>>30380640
>Apple's don't get non-apple cutie marks asides from a few rare exceptions.
I guess the first orange is such an example then huh
>>
>>30380650
We have no evidence it was on the Apple's side, only Sweetie Belle mentioning that most of Applebloom's family have apple related cutie marks and no such assurance for the Pear family. It's a perfectly reasonable conclusion.
>>
>>30380484
Uncle Orange may have married into the Apple family in the same way that Pear Butter did.
>>
>>30376514
Season 1 and 2 aren't canon.
>>
>>30380691
What about Aunt Orange?
>>
>>30379461
This.
The writers are bad at their jobs.
>>
>>30376514
Maybe they are 2nd or 3rd uncle and aunt
>>
>Granny Smith has a brother or sister
>They get an orange as a cutie mark cutie
>They move to Manehatten >They have kids
>They're oranges too
This isn't rocket science folks.
>>
>>30380668
The Pear side of Applejack's family was never recognized. Pear Butter changed her name to Buttercup and hid her family lineage from her children. Quite probably only a few Ponyville ponies (Mayor Mare, Cup Cake, Burnt Oak) even knew Buttercup was once a Pear, and they went along with the deception.

The Oranges are probably cousins once removed, like >>30380558 said. Granny Smith may have had a brother or sister who married an Orange, and their child was either Applejack's Aunt Orange or Uncle Orange
>>
>>30381035
>>30381050
Leave them alone, their struggling to find something to hate about the ep, let them have this.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.