[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KP Team Member speaks out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
"Under no circumstances can 5 seconds pass without something happening on screen. KP justified this rule's existence by claiming we had to “jingle keys” in front of the audience or they would get bored and leave."

Jesus Christ

http://dlvr.it/PPc2hH
>>
>>30375749
W H Y
H
Y
can't she just edit her own videos and have them come out on her own time?
>>
KP is a cunt, surprising no one; who cares?
>>
>>30375749
She's not wrong, though.
>>
File: 1429675792970.jpg (183KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1429675792970.jpg
183KB, 640x574px
>>30375749
tl;dr

ANyway, we already had a drama with her. No one gave a fuck. Her ex crew members apologised to her like cucks they are. And so will this faggot. You have to be a complete cuck to do a work for some cringe brony "reviewer" who doesn't even know how to draw or talk.or edit a shit.

Literally bunch of beta orbiters hoping to score with some bitch. Just use fucking Tinder ffs.
>>
>>30375835
>Just use fucking Tinder ffs

Can this application put an end to my wizard career?
>>
She has fallen off in popularity .
>>
>>30375857
Are you willing to put your dick in dumpster sluts?
>>
>>30375857
Yes and you can even find a gal who watches the show. Thats the point of it.
>>
>>30375887
As long as they don't carry any STDs, why not.
>>
>>30375749
Her nudes were less then impressive.
>>
>>30375906
true
>>
>>30375906
>>30375995
The sex tape was recovered?
>>
>>30375804
This. You have to keep people interested when they have a million other things to watch on the internet.
>>
>>30375749
She's a jew, what can you expect? Her had-rubbing father must pressure her to get all those shekels through youtube.

But seriously, this really pisses me off. And the worst part is that people is still accepting to work with her.

she's one tyrant fucking bitch
>>
>>30375749
Props to that guy for speaking out but it sounds like he had some mental illness from the start because absolutely nothing in this story sounds like normal human behaviour.
>>
>>30375749
I don't care who KP is or wants, I only know she's crazy for Discord/DeLancie and has an army of slaves that edit shit for her.
I don't really care at all about whatever happens here.
Just have my comment as a reply because why not?
>>
Holy crap, do you really think i'm going to read all that shit?
>>
She may be a terrible person to work for, but she's definitely not wrong about that rule, though. Nowadays it's borderline impossible to hold people's attention for long. You have to include jokes, references and turn everything into a meme to have even a slight chance to be noticed.

Remember when you dad said "LOL!" in front of your friends to make him look ""hip"" in front of you? It's the same shit but but at a bigger scale and much, much worse
>>
>>30376507
You should
Holy shit
He ended up in a mental hospital
>>
>>30376096
Wait, what?
>>
He definitely had a crush on her. It's so obvious.
>>
>>30376531
This. There's nothing wrong with that rule. If anything, its a good thing. You'd fail a 3d animation class if you let a character not move for even just a second. Every second, there's gotta be something happening. It's a good rule of thumb for every entertainment medium.
>>
>>30377496
Jesus Fuck. I just feel bad for the guy. granted, it's his own fault, but still. The fact that all of this drove him to that... and he tried to talk to her and she wouldn't even give him the time and the day.

If I remember correctly, there was someone else (I think it was a musician that worked with her) who said she had stopped talking to him because he supposedly had a crush on him as well.

I just hope that other "horse famous" people will stop working with her and enabling her. It's bullshit that all the analcysts still work with the cunt.
>>
>>30378305
There's a rumor that she has a sex tape
>>
Who the fuck cares about this bitch? you are just as bad as those jontron posters in /v/.
>>
>>30375749
>http://dlvr.it/PPc2hH

Wait, so this KP person is real?? Not some parody account?
>>
I hate KP but man the guy wring that whole tldr is such an autistic pussy holy shit.
>>
>>30379995
Shes a parody of herself at this point
>>
>>30375804
>>30376363
>>30376531
>>30378738
t. KP
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.