[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you've seen someone make a pony reference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

When was the last time you've seen someone make a pony reference?
>>
File: Bullshit_but_I_believe.png (112KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit_but_I_believe.png
112KB, 250x242px
>>30375368
oh shit! sauce
>>
File: 0w0 wats this.png (691KB, 982x614px) Image search: [Google]
0w0 wats this.png
691KB, 982x614px
>>30375368
That's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>30375375
https://youtu.be/dKcauPTPbyU?t=9m11
>>
Which thread was it this time, junior?
>>
>>30375391
Just fuck off.
>>
I was watching a video about last years US Rainbow Gathering and apparently Vermon Supreme the joker thats tried to run for president on a free pony for everyone and pony based economy platform is a regular attendee of. They had a brief interview of him and then in the video they splashed a bunch of internet memes and image macros about him including a few MLP ones. They probably just took everything they found on the first page of a google inage search but I was surprised to see RD and Lyra pop up in a video about dirty hippies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Cgy6oiVY4
3:45
the absolute last place I would've expected to see a poner
>>
>>30375368
Can you find them all?

I wish I was a 15 year old with enough time to slave myself for 6+ hours to level up useless skills in Runescape
>>
>>30375391
I hate this meme
>>
>>30375568
no, dutygenerate is not for hate.
>>
>>30375368
It was in 'A Story About My Uncle.' But it was kind of justified, since the game came about four years ago, but I still only got around to playing it recently.

The game was fun, but God does it have some of the worst writing I have ever seen in anything, ever.
>>
>>30376289
What was the reference?
>>
File: IMG_9975.png (180KB, 343x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9975.png
180KB, 343x381px
>>30375368

If only it was legit and intentional.
>>
>>30375368
Right now
>>
>>30375368
https://youtu.be/-U1_vfMDXzU?t=3m25s
What is it about mustaches that make people look like either math teachers or child molesters?
>>
>>30378326
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1_vfMDXzU&feature=youtu.be&t=4m01s
>with your very own princess Twilight Sparkle!
Why you gotta hurt me in this way?
>>
>>30375552
>Can you find them all?
Tuai Leit, Ai Jei, Rei Ti, Ren Bo, Kei Pi, Flou Tar Shei, Dhar Pei's Vantage
when was all this shit added? runescape is ancient.
>>
>>30378403
Don't forget the Lair of Tavi and Vynal on the far right
>>
File: twilight is sleepy.png (190KB, 585x628px) Image search: [Google]
twilight is sleepy.png
190KB, 585x628px
>>30378326
>>30378394
>shows Princess Mi Amore Cadenza instead
>>
>>30375526
Well that's hardly a reference.
The guy said in another video that he didn't watch the show and didn't care about it (also he does use another rainbow dash at some point in another video) and simply picked that because it looked nice and came up when googling whatever he was googling for.
Also the fact that Gaijin did a pony april fools might play on this, guess he liked it and decided to pick the pony because of that.
>>
Tolarian Community College on Youtube did a video about an MtG cartoon and talked about pony a bit
>>
>>30378634
still surprised me
still a pony in non-pony thing
still relevant to thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.