[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched ep 12. Discoshy fags completely ruined it for me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497954704736.png (273KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497954704736.png
273KB, 1024x576px
Just watched ep 12.

Discoshy fags completely ruined it for me, because every single interaction between them all I could think was
>Shipping!
>There going to spam this as proof of fluttershy
>lol, she 'likes' him! its canon!

I mean I like these types of jokes in the show, like 'is this doing anything for you', my immediate response was that its funny because it implies something lewd, but then I almost instantly switched to dislike because I knew its going to be spammed all the time in future disco-shy threads as 'proof'.

I have a feeling I would have liked the episode if the 2 fucking wast such a forced meme around here.

Am im disappointed in my self that I allowed the fandom to ruin an episode for me
>>
>>30375283
maybe you have a cuckold fetish
>>
at least it isn't soarindash
>>
File: 1361222493808.png (171KB, 389x358px) Image search: [Google]
1361222493808.png
171KB, 389x358px
>>30375283
I allowed them to hurt me plenty when they say how much Fluters is going to enjoy his double dick and they are going to get married.
And the cherry on the cake is how she asks you to go to her wedding and be Discord's best man.
>>
>>30375283
What did you expect from those cucks?
>>
File: 122.jpg (44KB, 613x487px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
44KB, 613x487px
>>30375283
Anon fandoms will alway ruin something that most folks finds interesting just like they ruined this board with their lame cringy bullshit ideas and shitposting this place was fucking magical when the oldfags were running it.
>>
>>30375283
I kind of felt the same way but even with all the fandom bs they're still just friends. When there's actual romantic feeling between two characters in the show it's expressed quite obviously and this wasn't one of those cases.
>>
>>30375583
You still wouldn't be able to make a thread to have a decent discussion about the episode without some fetish fueled asshat bringing up shipping and cuckold
>>
>>30375283
If you didn't get used to this ship after Smooze episode or Season 6 finale then you are a fucking moron. They literally do stuff that mainly boyfriend and girlfriend do with eachother. "Friend" is a meme phrase in MLP that the show uses for censorship purpose.
>>
>>30375583
I think if they going to canonise them, then it's not going to be in the middle of just some slice of life episode. I would imagine them being officially canonised in either episode 200 special or a second movie with an adventure focused around Discord's past or something.

Fluttercord it too much of a big subplot to be wasted like Big Macs shipping.
>>
>>30375348
I see what you mean with people like >>30375295
>>30375340
>>30375755
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.