[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was Pinkie's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck was Pinkie's problem?
>>
>hub logo
anon, stop
>>
>>30373758
she accidentally channeled applejack
>>
>>30373758
Character assassination because of a shitty unfunny gag. Fuck everything past S3
>>
>>30373758
EQG Pinkie swapped places with her for the day, which is why she didn't know how sensitive pony Fluttershy was about being on stage compared to her counterpart. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: adas.png (68KB, 227x254px) Image search: [Google]
adas.png
68KB, 227x254px
>>30373758
>Flutterfags
>imagine being this buttblasted
One of my favorite episodes.
>>
>>30373758
>say no offense
>get offended anyway
fucking fluttershy
>>
Her histrionics exaggerated what was actually happening to Fluttershy to show her that it wasn't really as bad as she was making it out to be.
>>
>>30373758
Pinkie did literally nothing wrong she was acting like herself. The problem laid with Fluttershy who, big surprise, was being a fucking pussy bitch, despite learning so many times before to be confident. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional
>>
>>30373879
>>30373835
You fucking nigger, I'm tired of your pretentious ass and your bullshit. Compare this season Pinkie to previous seasons, it's so ooc only hasdrones would defend it
>>
>>30373906
Actually, I'm the anon from that thread and I'll respond to you there
>>30373758
Her problem is that she was right, and did nothing wrong, Fluttershy was a baby

Something the show has fixed
>>
>>30373920
I agree what Fluttershy's development has been inconsistent, but saying that Pinkie was right in this episode is entirely wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.