[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outer Hayven - An Equstrian Colony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 55

File: OPPIC.jpg (593KB, 1456x2548px) Image search: [Google]
OPPIC.jpg
593KB, 1456x2548px
Majority Information in Pic Edition

Make a character (can be Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, Zebra, or Griffon) and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/DpqMkfz
Links for things you need to fill out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJMlXs0EeiEDK7PFmPbGjGG-xvsqw-My0dwDjxM25YA/edit#gid=0 [Quest Summary]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKIFgHjA3FaANVlYSdEEIvjc4P6wwuy-ayXl66zkrQ4/edit#gid=550198482 [Daily Planner]Rules follow below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fyu7J_j3J_uOc75TPRxric7176I_t9LYNjjfrz9GeaM/edit#gid=265088743 [Census and Town Stats] Rules follow below.

NO RP IN THREAD!

Rules: [GMs can use any system they wish, the following is a rough gist of what everyone has been doing and how well they are at it]
Day Planner- Each day divided into 3 slots. Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Briefly describe what you do in each usually a sentence or two long about what you decide to do. Be it a job, a quest or just being a neet working on invention you'll slowly work and increase you skills over time!
Skill increases are based on Tier System with each daily progress put towards reaching those Tiers up to a max of 5. For every Tier gained in a skill you gain an ability and a bonus to your roll involving that skill. Quests allow for double skill gains based on what you did on it. While jobs allow you to slowly increase skills while making money all the while. [Note if other Gms wish to use different systems they are well within their rights to.]
>>
File: UpdatedTownMap.png (292KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
UpdatedTownMap.png
292KB, 800x660px
>>30371269
Census Rules: This allows you to not only apply yourself to the town registry, but also keep track of the kingdoms' stats when it comes time for the updates in thread. Each phase is handled as Upkeep, Improvement, Economic and then Event. Improvement and Economic phase are where players will be given the option of voting on the improvements to the town, what to build in the area and of course colonizing the wilds around us! While Economic allows for the players to donate any bits they have earned to help fund the town! Every 1k Gold Bits equates to 1 Base Point for building or colonizing the lands around us.

>Current Turn: 6
>Stability Roll: 20vs24:Fail! Unrest up by 1!
>Unrest Reduction: 29vs24:Pass! Unrest down by 1!
>Economics Roll: 35vs24:Pass! BP increase by 11!

It's been a long while yet, near two months or so since our ponies had first arrived on the jungle strewn shore line from Equestria, despite the attempts of the local guard to handle crime and local disturbances there was an event. The event in question was caused by something only humanity would be able to pull off, who was best pony, surprisingly it wasn't caused by a discussion of the main cast from up in Ponyville! Instead the two local groups Weather's Feathers and Dandy Men alike have come to blows over whose the best pony in town! Outrage was in the streets as ponies from both sides refused to see reason in regards to their discussion. It has gotten to the point both have declared blood feud with each other!
1/2
>>
>>30371282

However not all is at lost as Winter Gale, local Party Hostess, with the aide of Belle Beauty, Weathervane and Dandelion were able to finally bring an end to the violence highlighting the two's strong friendship as a key reason why the two groups shouldn't come to blows over whose best pony. Thankfully the Dandy Men and Weather's Feathers finally listened to reason as their own idols asked them to get along, though there is some resentment from pranks pulled and punches thrown hopefully they will fade in time like all grievances.

>Town Stats
>Economy 18
>Loyalty 15
>Stability 11

>Economics
>Treasury: 19 BP Unrest: 1 Event: Town Event Roll: 80 -Dangerous Settlement Event- Result: 35 -Feud- Loyalty Check: 27vs24:Pass! Unrest only increases by 1!

>Town Quest: Build 1 Mansion for Beastly and Belle Beauty. [Reward: Keep 4BP, gain +1 to Economy]

>Options
>Expand borders- Activates in Discord event to clear the hex on map for colonization, increase kingdoms size, costs 1 BP.
>Build Cities-https://pastebin.com/6zQ6VZNc
>Improve Cities-Building List- https://pastebin.com/S6tBZiZ0
>Improve Hexes: https://pastebin.com/6J9KkBQT
>Edit Edicts- Adjust Edict levels as needed see list https://pastebin.com/2xgAxP9E

Votes Begin Now.

Made a conversion to a better edition of the rules which when reviewing over the changes reveal that the gold found so far resulted in 8BP being found.
This has already been calculated into the end total for Treasury.

Other changes include the build list and Terrain Hex Improvement links which have been updated to reflect this conversion. Be sure to check it out!
>>
>>30371302
I personally vote for the town quest, then expand into that spice hex so we can get more dosh flowing into the town finally, and if we have enough BP left over, a road into the spice hex for easier travels.
>>
File: ship at sea.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ship at sea.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
>>30371282
>>30371302
I still think a Pier proper would be a good idea- we've incorporated a few hexes now, and we rely heavily on water trade. It's costly, but I think it'll pay off pretty quick.
>>
>>30371302
Expand borders to get the spices.
>>
>>30371302
Build the mansion to woo the first richlings, and expand to the spoices!
>>
File: Capture.png (41KB, 1273x567px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41KB, 1273x567px
>>30371282
>>30371302
Also included is town layout for building purposes as well! Pier has already been constructed and added into the town Stats
>>
>>30371360
We got the pier last turn, so after we finish the quest and get the spices we should save for the waterfront
>>
>>30371302
>that whole thing about the Weather/Dandy fan feud
Well that's just ridiculous.
On-topic, though, I guess since people saying we have enough, I'll choose the town quest.
I say let's make friends with the royals and build the mansion, if only for having a landmark and being in good standing with mainland.
Also echoing >>30371335 and >>30371446 and expand boarders into the spice hex.
>>
>>30371450
So what's in all the green spots?
>>
>>30371457
Ahh, sorry. I thought we didn't end up building that. My memory's unfortunately pretty bad.
>>
>>30371849
Open build spots for the town more or less.
>>
File: lY0NIor.jpg (1MB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lY0NIor.jpg
1MB, 3200x2000px
>>30371959
When are we gonna get more buildings? I see all this expansion but no developing what we already have. I figure a bank, sewer system, academy, and dump would be some important things to have. Especially a sewer system less we all get the plague.

Town-wide sickness when?

I'd also like to motion for daily weather. Not going off existing weather, but a roll list for each season that would determine rain or shine. We're supposed to be in the jungle so it should be raining pretty often. Nothing needed in super detail, just
>How hot it is
>Rain or shine
>cloudy or not cloudy

With the occasional flood, tsunami, hurricane, windigos, and so on. Weather can be posted in a news channel daily, and in the thread.

ONE MORE TING
Those of you that have houses should totally post what house you're living in so I can update this little map. This one isnt updated but Rose Mist Road 5 and 7 are occupied. Unless you are all in tents which is unfortunate. Enjoy the bugs in your fur and feathers.
>>
>>30372040
I live with Starry on the farm, bottom right
>>
>>30372040
I didn't really put a number on it, but based on how I played it in RP, then I would suppose Weather lives at Rose Mist Road 11
>>
>>30372040
Evening Star - 7 Rose Mist
Eve - 5 Rose Mist
>>
>>30372096
>Eve, Weather, Dandelion, Tea, Evening Star, Bit all on Rose Mist
Rose Mist confirmed for cute mare block.
>>
File: 7V9w7.png (736KB, 900x468px) Image search: [Google]
7V9w7.png
736KB, 900x468px
https://pastebin.com/QGUcYVqU
The current standings for the sparring competition brackets!
All that's left to go through now is Peyote v Gwendolin!
>>
>>30372040
There should be a pier in there somewhere its rather large as a matter of fact. In addition to it being on the otherside of the river at least.
>>
Outer Haven News: Local Preacher Race Mixing With Griffon
>>
>>30372758
Only in my dreams.
>>
>>30371302
my votes for a pier, and/or expand to spices.

fuck the Nobles, they're rich build your own mansion.
>>
>>30371302
Haha oh those silly fans... But I have a feeling this won't be the last of it.

My vote is to build a mansion for the town quest ( - 10 BP ). That's 9 BP left to spend for the town, but we keep 4 from the Quest, bringing us to 13 BP.
With that I would propose an Exotic Artisan ( - 10 BP ) who can apparently craft magical items? That leaves us with 3 BP to spend.
Then I would also suggest expanding to the spice hex ( - 1 BP ).
Leaving us with a total of 2 BP for the next turn.

>>30372806
We got the pier on the last turn!
>>
>>30372040
#9 in valor square.
>>
I think the solstice events went swimmingly! I'm glad to see people got involved in them.It's good to see Outer Hayven come together for something.
>>
File: Ceres 2.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ceres 2.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>30374718
Yes, thanks peeps, even though it got slightly chaotic and my not-feeling-well-ness affected me.

Hope y'all had a good time, at least! Thanks again!
>>
File: Bayou horse.png (264KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bayou horse.png
264KB, 1280x1024px
>>30374985
You did fine, honest! The sparring competition was really cool. The ponies involved were pretty invested in the whole thing. I'm looking forward to our next celebration, whatever it might be.
>>
So it feels like we've slowly settled into our own little places so far, can't have that after all.

Below are some ideas/prompts if anyone wants to take off with them.

>Thread interactions with other civilizations
So far we've been mostly interacting with the Equestrians so far however what about other nations? Yakistan, Crystal Empire, Griffon Stone, Labyrinthia, and others of that nature. However if people are less inclined to treat themselves as independent from their Equestrian benefactors we could focus more on local events such as rival tribes of ponies that compete over land and resources. It'd be up to the players to decide which tribe to ally with or decimate, ahem I mean introduce to society, totally what I meant.

>Expansion of borders
This was mostly a thought on whether or not we'd like to eventually expand the map as we continue to grow. Of course eventually we'd need to figure out how much land a singular city state would be able to hold by itself unless we happen to raise forces for border protection and the like.

>In the mountains, Under the depths. . .
Quest idea where there might be diamond dogs that live under the mountain mining away for gems and the like. These aren't your normal diamond dogs however, these are industrious and greedy folk that dig ever deeper for the most precious of gems. However digging too deep can draw the attention of things best left undisturbed, desperate the Dogs would search for aide finding it in the nearby pony settlement, they are usually a helpful bunch right?

>Unique trade opportunities
Usually in the form of exotic merchants trying to sell their wares, be warned however that they will charge an awful lot for their items. Some might be convinced to lower the price, others however will simply ignore you before packing away if you don't desist!
>>
The old Witch who lives in the swamp needs some help again. This time it's a bit more than chores.
>Max 5 players,
>will start in about 2 hours.
>Length is possibly 4-5 hours or shorter.
>One shot quest that has links to future ones.
>>
>>30375056
Count me in! I'd love to help an old friend.
>>
>>30375056
I'll tag along!

Because there can only be one witch around here
>>
Finish Town Quest
>>30371335
>>30371446
>>30371508
>>30373096

Another Pier
>>30371360
>>30372806

Expand Border to Spice Hex
>>30371335
>>30371363
>>30371446
>>30371508
>>30372806
>>30373096

Exotic Artisan
>>30373096
That is correct! This would allow a shop to built and a masterwork craftsman to be commissioned by Equestria to live here on contract to craft items of a far more delicate nature.

However!

There is only one of the three we are able to commission!

>Jeweler
Uses gem stones and rare metals to craft rings, necklaces and bracelets that can have a minor magical effect.
Benefits: +1 Economy
Resource Bonus: +1 Economy
>Tinker
Crafts small trinkets that have wondrous effects that can be helpful or harmful at times, tricky business science and magic after all!
Benefits: + 1 stability
>Glass maker
Uses glass to craft baubles and pretty items to decorate the home with, can even take commissions to make magical items of some note.
Benefits: +1 Loyalty
>>
>>30375056
I'm in
>>
>>30375076
Don't forget to spend some on a road, south-east of the mine!
>>
>>30375076
Oh yeah, and Tinker all the way.

>>30375056
Lets do it~
>>
>>30375076
Ooh a tinker... Can we name her Tinker Belle to add to the collection of belles? My vote is cast for her!

With the remaining 2 BP from my proposal here >>30373096 I second >>30375490 's motion for a road
>>
>>30375490
>>30375541
Two for building an additional road, will need one more vote to confirm.

Same with the tinker Craftspony to arrive in town!
>>
>>30376147
5e game sunday, Sign up now.
>>
>>30377740
First 4 get their spot
>>
>>30377740
Shore, I guess
>>
>>30377820
Quick Time Bump!
>>30377740
What would be the time for that exactly? I have work that day but I'd be interested...
>>
File: Capture.png (30KB, 1220x394px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30KB, 1220x394px
>>30375076
Decision Made!
>>30371335
>>30371446
>>30371508
>>30373096
>>30371335
>>30371363
>>30371446
>>30371508
>>30372806
>>30373096
>>30373096

To get things moving on along we're going to continue onwards since it's been a good day since I updated this. So now the question begins, where shall we place the manor and exotic craftspony[Tinker]? Be aware that the buildings in question only take up one lot for building purposes. Also as a heads up the expansion of the original town is still within the same hex. It was just more land laid down for more development by the end of it.

Pic related is current town layout.
>>
>>30378573
Build an Eatery or restaurant near the river or pier so that I can cook stuff for everyone!
>>
>>30378573
>manor
next to the river on unsturdy ground, so we can topple it into it and drown the blue blooded tyrants.

>Tinkerer
next to the library slot wise.
>>
File: Realm Map.png (291KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
Realm Map.png
291KB, 800x660px
>>30378656
Currently only have 2 BP[Build Points]. Cannot build. However setting up a vendor stall wouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibility~

Also forgot to bring up the updated Realm Map as well!
>>
>>30378573
I think the mansion can go in the north part of town, just across from the embassy.

Tinker can reside somewhere between the smithy and the library, so that way they can have easy access to both resources as they're needed.
>>
>>30371302
Expand dong (border)
>>
>>30378425
Probably around 2pm AZ time. If you do want in PM me so I can make a 5e sheet with you.
>>
File: Working Weathervane by Paichi.png (1MB, 2210x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Working Weathervane by Paichi.png
1MB, 2210x1531px
IC write-up for today's happenings, from the character's point of view!

Today, I was diverted from my usual routine by a cricket, of all things! A friendly little bug whom I happened to come across had a note on his back from our good friend Crickety Crack, who was requesting some help with a vague favor. Tea Time, Eve, Whiskey, Bit, and I ventured out into the southern woods to see what the problem was.

It turned out that the old witch had a plan for us to go out into the east and find a cavern to recover a book. It seemed simple enough, but there was a very whimsical, unexpected catch: We couldn't do it as ponies! Apparently the Spirit of Nature is very protective and doesn't want any ponies or griffins snooping about in the area. So, the only way we could go incognito was basically by using the witch's transformation magic.

With a wave of her wand, we got turned into animals! Well, non-pony, non-griffin animals, that is. So, our odd menagerie team of a cat, a dog, a chicken, a parrot, and a deer (yours truly) set out to fulfill our mission and help Miss Crickety take the first steps in uncovering the secrets of the book. Everything we needed was behind a locked door, and using our new bodies we got the key and unlocked quite a magical sight -- a garden and sanctuary where there were fruits, water, flowers, wall carvings, and a little shrine accessible by a drawbridge. How lovely!
>>
>>30379725
[cont.]
After extending the bridge by solving a weight-activated platform mechanism with the fruits -- apparently, the red ones make you heavier than usual -- I crossed it to the shrine and picked up the book to surprisingly little consequence! Apparently, being a deer was a boon in this scenario, and I can only speculate that, judging from the deer statue holding the book, there's a colony of deer somewhere protecting it. (Or at least, they were, anyway.) If that explains why I could just walk in and grab it without triggering any traps, we were very fortunate that Crickety's wand determined for at least one of us to be the appropriate animal for the job! But now, the important thing is that the book is in Crickety's possession. Sorry to whomever owns the place.

Afterwards, she gave us quite the handsome reward of 200 gold bits each, which was a phenomenal surprise that was certainly worth the effort! Plus, I got a flying teapot as a little bonus from Crickety's good will (if only because she herself didn't seem to want it anymore), and I saved the key and a couple of berries of each color from the grotto. Of course, I still find myself bouncing and prancing unconsciously when I start to run, but that's only a minor setback!
>>
A pretty fun evening was had at the Church of the Dark Gods of the Void! Service was held, and then of course crazy adventures in another plane of existence for Ceres, Bayou, and Gary.

https://pastebin.com/RAZaeiqS - Link to the quest log!
>>
>>30378573
Put the tinker by the smithy and the mansion by the library
>>
>>30378573
Basically >>30378854 >>30378657 and>>30380902 so Tinker can have resources
>>
>>30380902
I agree with this.
>>
File: 1498283393552.jpg (298KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1498283393552.jpg
298KB, 1240x1240px
We've had alot of stuff going on in this little settlement, what kind of quests and events do you want more of? Of course you want it all but if you had to choose between the next quest to go on, which would it be?

>Slice of Life
Normal, everyday challenges like baking, chasing an animal around town, gardening, and festivals. These are usually more social and create a bonding experience between the players.

>Fantasy
Magic and swords, exploring mystical and strange lands while finding and or fight new creatures. Artifacts and history are abound, good for environment and world building.

>Grimdark
Having your character face internal, dark struggles. Most likely to have a psychological effect on them as they have to deal with the cruel facts of reality mostly dealing with death and suffering.

>Horror
Like the above but usually mixed with a fantasy aspect that spooks your character. Skeletons, ghosts, demons out for your soul and cursed items come to mind. Survival and mystery, another bonding experience that can also inude internal struggle.

>Loot
Just gimme the loot meng. You'd rather get the things and have the things. items to make one more powerful, pretty jewels, money to fund that thing.

These are just some that I can think of. Sci-fi isn't plausible here. Remember, while I know you probably want it all for the sake of deciding what to write next, pick only one.
>>
>>30381822
Personally, I'm fond of more SoL/town-event stuff. The festivals and talent contest were great because it allowed people just to be friends in-character.

But also, some soft fantasy and exploration/trailblazing is good in doses (i.e., the hex-clearing quests, meeting more NPCs outside of the town's boarders who can help the town), as it also builds upon expanding the town and adding more opportunities for SoL/town-building stuff.

Using the chart you posted, I would say neutralbright fits the tone better. It's balanced, but altogether full of opportunities and altogether is pretty light-hearted and hopeful, although there have been spots of grimness every now and then. Still not nearly as dark as 4C was, though.
>>
>>30381822
I want some Slice of Life and Horror stuff in equal measure, personally. I like both, and they mesh well, with Slice of Life helping the mind that's been assailed by horror.
>>
>>30381822
Me personally, SoL and Fantasy interests me. Maybe a touch of grimderp. Just not too much.
>>
File: Jitteryvane.gif (325KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Jitteryvane.gif
325KB, 512x512px
>>
File: Weathervane_icon.png (509KB, 1280x1341px) Image search: [Google]
Weathervane_icon.png
509KB, 1280x1341px
>>30382093
Oh my
>>
>>30381822
Fantasy stuff is fun and I'd enjoy that. Just general exploration and finding new things about the world in general
>>
>>30375038
Just gonna post a write up of ideas for nearby villages that we could interact with at later dates.

>Far Seers
Clan of zebras that make their homes in the deepest part of the jungle. Have a variety of access to rare plants and the like as well as being formidable alchemists. Weary of outsiders as a rule of hoof Far Seers are a very secretive lot epically with their more potent potions which have been rumored to change the shape of the user entirely to giving eternal life! However trying to find them is hard as they seem to always know when some one is seeking them out with ill intentions leaving behind only a clearing tapped down from buildings as they move. Rivals to Stone Singer clan as to why that's their story to tell.

>Stone Singer
A clan of zebras that follow a different stripe these fine fellows have more in common with the element of laughter's family as they live on the steppes where the mountains begin. Barren for the most part this tribe has a unique skill in that by way of singing to the earth itself they make the stone seem to move! Usually this skill is handy for finding gems which they use to trade with passing caravans and other envoys to keep the peace. Attempts by others, like the diamond dogs, to steal their gems usually results in the ground suddenly falling away into pits and looking up to see spear points. Ambliviant to the Far Seers not much caring as to their potions and supposed sight.

>Sun Wind to be finished later
>>
>>30381822
Grimdark because I'm a 40k nerd
>>
File: The triggering.png (50KB, 258x242px) Image search: [Google]
The triggering.png
50KB, 258x242px
>>30383038
Stone Singer's seem interesting tbqh, is there anything being cooked up more attuned to the spritis?
>>
>>30383038
I'd like to see the Stone Singer clan! They sound fascinating.
>>
File: 1486758220594.jpg (953KB, 1263x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1486758220594.jpg
953KB, 1263x2658px
How long until Outer Hayven embraces their cultist overlords and become converted townsfolk?
Soon.
>>
>>30383371
I already accepted a dark god's pact! :D
>>
>>30383371
That's cool, where's it from?
>>
>>30383592
Not the same person that posted but it has something to do with each of the mane 6 becoming corrupted and had it's own types of followers. The one for Rarity was my favorite.
>>
>>30383592
>>30383661
Equestrian Divided! That's what it is.
>>
File: 61340.jpg (258KB, 847x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61340.jpg
258KB, 847x1000px
>>30383371
>>30383772
>tfw the artist who did these left/vanished years ago
Probably one of the few artists I enjoyed who did this sort of subject matter.
>>
>>30383371
That's a bit...out there in terms of what I'd enjoy to play. Maybe something less god awful gruesome? Think of it in cartoon physics and such, that looked more grim dark than I'd be happier with...
>>
>>30383038
>Sun Wind
The sun wind tribe is an odd one being the least conventional zebra tribe of the area. Instead of focusing on their connection with the earth or the plants themselves these ponies might be the closest, in spirit at least, to humans and Pegasi. The reason behind that is that these zebra live not on the jungle floor, but instead in the canopy and tree tops themselves! If you are quiet enough you could just hear the slide of hoof on bark and Moss as these ponies travel through the air by way of tree bark and vines! Though they are a mischievous folk they tend to become serious if their livelihood is threatened mainly the trees and animals of the forest itself. This of course naturally puts them at odds end with the Stone Singer clan as their way of living involves many stone structures and a set order to their homes which clash with the free spirited lives of the Sun Wind clan. Their home could be found closest to town if ponies were to venture out into the light filled jungle.

More details will be revealed as ponies venture forth to meet these new friends!
>>
>>30381884
This is pretty much my view of >>30381822 as well. I may be a bit biased as a big fan of Lovecraft's stories, though.
>>
>>30381822
>>30383371
>>30383967
Horror + ponies = do want
something about seeing cute ponies suffer really gets me going
>>
>>30384044
>>30384063
I've ran a pony call of cthulhu game before. It was actually pretty fun.
>>
>>30384095
Here I am, desperately wanting to be in even a normal Call of Cthulhu game finally, and you've done it already with ponies. Feel free to give me a call if you run one again and need more players, and you run it over the internet instead of IRL.
>>
You kids and your lovecraft~
Have more.
>>
>>30381822
I'd go for Fantasy but that's just my table top background.
>>
>>30384063
Well I don't like it. Ponies are not for horror, maybe some spooks and gooks, but not slasher thriller horror. That's a bad mix in all accounts.

Seeing a town work together not because of some evil unknowable thing, but because they actually want to show up those darn ponies what some humans can really do would be what I considered a good time. Be that in making better cities, better quality of life or even finding ancient secrets lost to time.
>>
>>30383038
>>Far Seers
>Clan of zebras that make their homes in the deepest part of the jungle.

You don't say. Is one of them voiced by Nicole Oliver?
>>
File: Twilight_is_AzN.png (286KB, 2000x922px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_is_AzN.png
286KB, 2000x922px
>>30384720
>Ponies are not for horror, maybe some spooks and gooks
>spooks and gooks

pardon me?
>>
>>30384764
Sure why not, would be neat to hear at least.
>>
File: Down Time.gif (68KB, 185x235px) Image search: [Google]
Down Time.gif
68KB, 185x235px
>>30381822
Noblebright > Nobleneutral > Neutralbrigh; because of the setting.

Fantasy (more exploration and discovery) >= SoL (depends) > Loot (such is a folly of the character) > Horror (of the bright variety with mystery)
>>
File: Capture.png (34KB, 1226x384px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34KB, 1226x384px
>>30380902
>>30381036
>>30381564
>>30378854
Here is what I imagined from what everyone is talking. Now with included lot for the Embassy.
>>
Posting this because I can foresee this become more an issue between commissars/frog mod and GM's.

Honest to fuck, find a middle ground for fucks sake. This is way pettier about my salt about a drop of blood on a circle or a pair of gauntlets. Talk it out like the adults you, supposedly, are, find a middle ground, and work from there.

Seriously. We /cannot/ have this much discord (pun intended) between GM's and those whom oversee the game. Drama OOC will only kill it, not make it better. Please, screw y'all heads on right and approach the situation at a right angle/hypotenuse.

- Sincerely, zeeb who has the inhibitors off from beer.
>>
>>30385273
Have a (you) for saying what a few of us are thinking.
>>
>>30385273
Wouldn't it be better to establish said middle ground? Course by virtue of establishing your sidelining things that people would want to run.

That said, there are some documents that can be read to have an idea on what you can do. They are vague for a reason so that people can do what they want to do. It just also runs the risk of being declared noncannon if it doesn't fit in the setting, so it's not that terrible is it? At least you got to run and have your fun adventures!
>>
>>30385398
Kind of addressed that already with
>find a middle ground.
I'm way over the salt at this point, I'm just thinking of the game at this point, rather than taking any specific sides. I'm Switzerland, if you will. Unless something's going completely over my head that I missed with that post, to which I apologize.
>>
File: 1498336796414.jpg (99KB, 452x616px) Image search: [Google]
1498336796414.jpg
99KB, 452x616px
>all the stallions in this town.
>>
:o
>>
>>30375038
I'd like to do more Equestrian interaction but it seems limited by our geographic location. That can change now with the piers and player income rising!
In some of the town updates an event was mentioned about friendly diamond dogs coming to the mines and grotto, I took that idea in an adventure I ran recently.
There was also an adventure by Cobweb with a naga merchant coming with enchanted goods but that questline ended.
Perhaps efforts should be made to go to the town in the bottom of the hex or to the deer village in the upcoming adventures by Daybreak?
Personally I have plans with seaponies but my player capacity is reached for the foreseeable future?

>>30386847
>>30381822
Noblebright and neutralbright, and nobleneutral are all what I would like to see more of in the setting.
Grimbright could have a place for an antagonist arc, like how the crystal ponies were slaved to King Sombra while the Crystal Empire was inaccessible? But while that could make for really good plotlines I don't think that should be the whole tone of the game.

Slice of life and fantasy are my favorite genres presented there. I don't see them as mutually exclusive though.

>>30384030
The Sun Wind zebras sound interesting, I imagine that there could be a fun Tarzan or Jungle Story tale to come from interacting with them.

>>30383371
The art is interesting but I don't think this really belongs in the setting.

>>30385000
That's exactly what I had in mind! Thanks for updating where the Embassy is. Did we have to spend BP on the Embassy ever?

>>30385273
I'm pretty sure the conflict is stemming of try to find that balance? I think it's more useful to talk about this in the channels than in the thread though, since not everyone comes to the thread often. Including me haha.
>>
>>30381822
Slice of life or Fantasy. Had enough grimdark in old game, and horror is hard to do well.
>>
When it comes to ponies and horror, I'd have to say that i don't want slashers or cosmic horror, to be entirely honest. Maybe things to be a bit tense or on edge, since we are on the frontier and things are dangerous. But it really doesn't need to be full blown lovecraft.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I think that it'd be better just to have some small horror here and there, but mostly slice of life and stuff.
>>
>>30387293
Cool, glad that there was some interest in the tribes at least. That being said I'd like to do more of these lore posts as we go along with it.

That being said I'd like to try running a thing later on sometime around Tuesday afternoon perhaps? More concrete times would be great, if you'd want to learn more please sign up here!
>>
>>30387963
Speaking of a lore post, I wanted to talk animals, or more specifically critters you could find in the jungles around our town.

>Normal animal varieties
>Magical animal varieties
>Features of the landscape

Please select one lore entry to unlock!
>>
>>30387963
I'm interested, but probably won't get home until 9-10 PM EST. Work an' such. May be doing Dandy's thing if more people take note on Wednesday, otherwise have Thursday off!

>>30387974
Magical ones tbqh
>>
>>30387963
I'll be available starting 5 PM GMT (12 PM EST), so ESTish afternoon's doable for me.
>>
>>30387992
>Magical animal entry unlocked! Dandy Lions
Dandy Lions are predatory creatures that are formed from a interesting composition of plant matter and actual flesh. Though they appear stringy and far too thin to be of much threat their swipes and ability to pounce are nothing to sniff at. The general appearance of a Dandy Lion is of a bright yellow mane of petals that ring the central face of the creature. The petals often are she'd during combat as it provides a thick coat of arms against the threats around it. Further below is a grin whispy body which as previously mentioned looKS far to frail to actually harm with 4 paws that end in dull brown thorns. The thorns as they were are actually the roots of the creature twisted and compressed into a weapon while the beastie is on the move.

When a Dandy Lion has need to rest for the night they will burrow their paws into the ground where the roots then spread out to absorb nutrients from the ground with the thick mane of petals surrounding it's head curling up into a protective bulb for the night. Sun light is required for the Dandy Lion to awaken again before searching for prey for its meal usually means other animals as Dandy Lions require a specific set of proteins that they cannot manufacture on their own.

Usually Dandy Lions tend to travel in large groups of 5 to 8 depending on the powerless of the central figure, the alpha, usually a male with its own bouquet the other Dandy Lions will assist the male in hunting down prey before the alpha makes the finishing blow after they have worn down their prey. Male Dandy Lions are fiercely protective of their bouquets often driving off other males in the area, however there comes times when outsider males challenge the alpha for breeding rights and will fight the alpha for them, usually to the death.

>>30387974
Anyone else want an entry unlocked? One for each person
>>
>>30388589
Landscape features please
>>
>>30388589
Can't have any Dandy posting without a Weather counter-post!

Introducing feathervains, a proud and egotistical species of birds that have all their colorful plumage on their heads instead of their tails. Some have small feathers as reflective as mirrors over their bodies, so they can get stuck admiring themselves for hours if the light hits their plumage right while they are preening!

Most come in warm shades as warm colors are the most attention grabbing. So pink feathervains are one of the most common colorations.

These birds perch at the top of the highest places they can get to. Whether it be a treetop, a house steeple, or a pony's head in an especially flat area. The reason for this? They always need to be in prime position to have their head feathers dramatically ruffled as the wind blows by!

These birds are temperamental and will scuffle among themselves to keep their high perches which can lead to trouble when somepony needs to access that place. The usual response is to chuck a mirror down. It's a temporary solution but it's tried and true to hold the feathervains attention for a few moments, and then a stick can be attached to their favorite perch to move them up and away when they finally stop admiring themselves.

They may be considered a pest of a bird but it's a common urban legend that finding a fallen mirror feather will bring you good luck!
>>
A general announcement to everyone: It's a wonderful day for pie.
>>
>>30389691
I giggled a bit
>Weather actually encounters one of these and gets pecked at
>>
File: autismcentral.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
autismcentral.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>
Thanks to Daybreak for finishing the last bracket up for me! It took a lot longer getting poners to be on at the same time than I thought it would, wew.

So the official results are:
Gwendolin - Peyote > Peyote
Bit - Ruin > Ruin
Southstone - Eve > South
Dandelion - Whiskeyjackb > Dandy
Mich Michelson - Tea Time > Tea Time
Gary Oak - Northern Lights > Lights

Next bracket fixtures to come!
>>
>>30391945
Figured out what works for the next brackets, timezone wise!

Peyote vs Northern Lights
Dandelion vs Tea Time
Southstone vs Ruin

These are yer second round of brackets! Let the memes flow!
>>
File: normalfags should just get out.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
normalfags should just get out.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1449518656701.png (353KB, 937x666px) Image search: [Google]
1449518656701.png
353KB, 937x666px
Tfw you write quests you want to go on
Tfw you create items you want but must give them to others as you can't give them to yourself
>>
>>30392415
That's when you kill the PCs and have your character loot their corpses
>>
>>30392468
thats bad form.
>>
File: autism-intensifies.jpg (14KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies.jpg
14KB, 502x417px
To kind of save this thread, l;et's talk adventures! What are you most keen on GM-ing? Completely happy ponii? Bit of grimderp thrown in? Science-fiction-esque? Mystery and drama? What?
>>
File: 87723110.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
87723110.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30394056
I'd honestly like to see some of the OH ponies go to some other locales in Equestria for a visit and maybe have a sorta lighthearted slice of life predicament. I know I'd brought it up before, but I think it would be neat to see some of them trek through, say, Las Pegasus or Manehatten. It would seem like familiar ground to some, and very alien to others.

Although then again, it may be a little too much of a derail from the themes of frontier life and adventure that are established.
>>
File: not_gay.png (642KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
not_gay.png
642KB, 3000x2000px
>>30394110
Using this, you know what would be a fun idea? A native visits OH and holds a contest of some kind. Winners earn a vacation trip to Las Pagasus for a weekend of gambling and fun.
>>
>>30394438
You know what, I can actually get behind this.
The Hangover: Equestria Editionâ„¢
>>
File: 64421.jpg (92KB, 1280x643px) Image search: [Google]
64421.jpg
92KB, 1280x643px
>>30394438
>>30394466
Maybe we should get some stuff in the works then to make this a reality. Ideas on what kinda contest it would be?
>>
>>30394056
I'm mostly interested in jolly let's-have-an-adventure sort of quests,fl focusing on exploration and discovery more than anything. Of course we're already kind of doing this with the hex-clearing quests, but those are usually fun anyway and I wouldn't mind participating in more.
Of course naturally I would want there to be SOME limitations. No discovering superpowerful artifacts or an endless supply of riches or whatever that would violate the setting or give too much of an advantage to the town or individual players, and of course too many landmarks in the periphery of the town's borders might make the setting excessively busy and detract from the town and surrounding woods proper. But within reason, getting to know the land around the town would be something I'd like to do more, and we still have quite a few spaces on the map left untouched!
>>
File: meguspot.png (944KB, 2424x2124px) Image search: [Google]
meguspot.png
944KB, 2424x2124px
Luka has reached a basic level in its developpment when she can now be made more convenient for those who want to use her.

You can offer features ideas and stuff

The things I was interested in adding so far were related to either existing system or gms.

For example tracking everyone's money, adding personnal inventories, or adding the gemstone system [if i ever get to know what it consists in]

*quick's voice in the background* "booo your bot sucks no one needs it you should go and die in frenchia doing everything manually forever is the best way and your father smells of elderberries"
>>
>>30395574
You are such a hypocrite.
>>
>>30395547
Talent Contest Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Winners and runners-up get to play live at the prestigious La Haya Amphitheater and earn quite a reputation for both the town and for ex-humans in general I'm just spit balling here so take my ideas with a grain of salt, but a guy can dream!
>>
Woo, I was wondering when the Quick-bashing would start in thread.
>>
File: 899412.png (317KB, 752x694px) Image search: [Google]
899412.png
317KB, 752x694px
>>30395605
That could work! It could also just be a random draw sweepstakes sorta thing, although I don't know if that would be as fun.

It could also be a pony celebrity that decides to take a group with them for a publicity stunt. I could see Sapphire Shores doing that.
>>
File: smile.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>30395574
Come now, there's no reason to be petty and such. If someone doesn't like your bot, there's no need to cry about it.

>>30395605
I think it could be a pretty neat idea. Maybe give it a while IC, for the winners' stuff to have 'gotten around', enough so to interest Equestrians into thinking to do something like that again!

>>30395644
A publicity stunt would be a pretty funny way to do it, I think!

>>30371269
So, what all do we exactly have to trade in-town? Aside from the crystals, of course. Should groups in town that could offer exports start putting together a list of town exports?
>>
File: IMG_0851.jpg (165KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.jpg
165KB, 800x664px
>>
>>30395749
It's not about being petty or whatever

The topic in fact was "what do with bot now?"
>>
>>30395617
Maybe stop being a bitch to everyone? The shitposting you create did not bother me, but I have been seeing more and more of you just putting down others old and new, then get upset when called out on it. It doesn't help that you don't play or contribute anything either. Several people have complained in secret about your and I start to wonder if anyone enjoys you being around. Even Key Tapper gets tired of your pettiness. Please consider these things and change for the better.
>>
File: smile.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
685KB, 500x500px
>>30396104
Sure thing.
As for what to do with a bot, it takes the same place as the Daily Tracker and other such things; it's up to people how often, if at all, it's used
>>
>>30395749
I agree, if we do the talent show thing, we should probably have at least a week or so go by before someone comes to whisk away a few lucky showponies.
>>
>>30381822

Shit is harsh, but the characters are noble, and death looms around the corner. but if you have a strong spirit you can unleash unlimited power!
>>
File: balbatine.jpg (27KB, 450x436px) Image search: [Google]
balbatine.jpg
27KB, 450x436px
>>30397774
Did someone say UNLIMITED POWER
>>
>>30381822
Noblebright is too boring, Grimdark is too unforgiving.

all the others can be fun if done well, but Nobledark and Grimbright tend to be the most interesting.
>>
>>30398374
I think something in the middle might be good. Nobleneutral, or Neutralbright?
>>
>>30398395
as a place to try and literally meet in a middle ground, those are fine!
>>
File: qGji31e.jpg (1MB, 940x1904px) Image search: [Google]
qGji31e.jpg
1MB, 940x1904px
What kind of GM are you?
>>
>>30398423
I'd spring for Neutralbright, personally.
>>
>>30395574
Tracking Money, Personal Inventories and even making a basic list of character sheet would be rather neat if you could make it send a pm to people so they know what they have
I know that some people have been having issues with Day Tracker that it takes alot of memory to load up for some.

Also if there was a way to allow GM to add rewards to character stats afterwards that would be rather handy as well.

Maybe not having it automate combat or anything as well would be nice, though having a way for gm to handle how hp and mp would work would be nice.
>>
>>30398395
>>30398911
>Neutralbright
All bright is shit, no challenge in it
Nobleneutral would make some sense, though
>>
>>30398575
I'm probably somewhere around 'Engineer', honestly. I'm working to get closer to 'The Storyteller', but that's a goal.
>>
>>30399821
Fair enough. So, PG-13 rather than PG, but still somewhat hopeful? I think I can get behind that.
>>
>>30399821
>>30400023
Noble to grim is based on characters, and that particular element should be different for each character. Bright to dark is setting, which is the real discussion. My vote is for neutral
>>
>>30400116
Thank you for clearing it up. Sometimes I have difficulty putting my words to paper, or type in this case. I've been getting more confused as of late too, so it's nice ot have it a little more cleared up.
>>
File: 1497733262410.png (3MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1497733262410.png
3MB, 1754x1240px
>>
poppin' down ideas.

>buncha smol critters start stealing food and shiny things from OH only to bring them to a sapphire that they worship that does absolutely jack shit, they only worship it because it's blue and shiny

>same thing but instead of the gem it's a pied piper type NPC controlling them

>the recent storm (if it passes quality control) dislocated these smol critters and thus creates an abundance of wild life within OH and they start messing around with foodstuffs and shiny stuffs
>>
>>30400228
No problem, I have trouble with that too sometimes
>>
>>30401491
the fuck is that? Something in the storm? Has that sorta smoke monster vibe

>>30401739
The third one sounds especially good. Reminds me of how animals'll get scattered after a hurricane, sort of like what happened with Chickens in the Bahamas.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (422KB, 940x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
422KB, 940x1024px
>>30402870
Something from the comic
>>
File: large (2).jpg (461KB, 935x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
461KB, 935x1024px
>>30403320
Someday I'll buy the issues again so I can read this.
>>
Storms a brewing.

Anyone not wanting to fight but not wanting to evacuate, please bring snacks to the rooftop with the griffon on it.
>>
>>30401739
Stay away from my gems, filthy animals.
>>
>>30404291
>giving Sombra a dramatic backstory
This comic feels very unnecessary, but okay
>>
>>30394056
Clasic Dungeon delving.

and this video describes what i want my players to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Qu1cCF4fg

hopefully they will survive to tell the tale.

>>30398575
engineer. i just need my maps and minis to get engaged.
>>
Ruin will live.
>>
>>30405443
I mostly work through roll20. I spend a lot of time custom-making dungeon maps and shit
>>
>>30405551
Looks like he's done us proud.
Congratulations, Ruin.
>>
File: clap.gif (439KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
439KB, 500x378px
>>30405551
shit, my man
>>
>>30405551
Fucker pulled through, the glorious bastard.
>>
>>30405399
>Wanting villains to be one dimension.
>>
File: ._..png (644KB, 1212x1212px) Image search: [Google]
._..png
644KB, 1212x1212px
>>30405551
Thanks to shitty GMing and cringey plot armor, what a twist
>>
>>30405939
Ruin was garbage in 4c and garbage here. With him you know to expect shit.
Griff likes murderhobos since they don't care his ability to write is trash. Expecting anything else than what happened is your own fault.
>>
>>30405939
>>30406236
Who would have guessed that someone could get this salty over pretend internet ponies?
>>
>>30406291
It's like some advanced form of autism.
>>
>>30406291
How silly
>>
I like how the people who talk shit don't participate in the game. Makes it easy to dismiss the nothingposts.
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (231KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
231KB, 700x525px
>>30406291
C'mon, man. With where we are that should be assumed
>>
Real horse drama
>>
>>30406997
Lurkers begone
Get out of here, stalker!
>>
>>30406997
Like Quicksilver.
>>
>>30405939
Get rekt. I watched the whole thing, and the rolls told the story, not your shitty concept of plot armor or GM favoritism. Nobody wanted Ruin to die, anyway, and he paid for his victory.
He better actually get some penalties for literally losing a limb, though.
>>
>>30408062
he got -15 Dex in the Day Tracker.
which does make sense, but i think he earned a bit more then 3 Melee, 1 End, and 1 Strength.
>>
>>30408126
Yeah, I got the sword. Thats worth the -10 difference and leg.
>>
>>30408126
I'm afraid that physically, the experience you gain from something like that is heavily outbalanced by losing a leg, anon
>>
>>30408126
tbqh I have my own reservations with the limb lopping, but eh. That's up to the commissars to decide if it sticks or not.
>>
>>30409392
I'm fine with it, actually.
>>
>>30409392
If limb lopping is removed, we could just make it some sort of crippling/penalty.
>>
>>30408062
>Dismemeberment
Yikes, hey just as a heads up guys can we really ease off the edge? I'm not saying make it all cute sunsshine and rainbows, but having Red Lantern tier antics start to show up is kinda...weird as fuck.
>>
>>30409392
>>30410891
He got a lot of warning that he could die if he chose to fight, so I don't think a simple dismemberment is too bad for that. Although, it may be best for if something like that were to happen, the GM messages the player to let them know, and if the player really doesn't want to lose a limb we go with>>30410106 and give them a cripple penalty instead of straight up not having a leg
>>
File: Realm Map.png (401KB, 1192x876px) Image search: [Google]
Realm Map.png
401KB, 1192x876px
>>30378573
>>30375076
Turn 7

Stability Roll: 37vs24:Pass! Unrest down by 1!
Unrest Reduction: Uneeded, Unrest at 0
Economics Roll: 41vs24:Pass! BP increase by 13!

Another turn, another month, is what I would say if I had full control over this little horse town simulator, still we do what we can for our own little slices of life. Luckily it looks like the new exotic craftpony is getting plenty of work as Tinker Town settles into the settlement. After construction of the mansion for the visiting nobles Beastly and Beauty Belle, the pair hold a small opening ceremony thanking the humans of Outer Hayven for coming together to build this home for them both. In thanks Beastly has invested into the town coffers himself bringing not only a good chunk of gold, but more trading opportunities for intrepid nobles wishing to try the latest fad of gemstones harvested by human hooves as the case maybe. Thankfully the pier is of great work to that end allowing ships to sail up the river towards the town to offload their cargo. That being said complaints from the ship captains have been coming in now of there being trouble to sail into port due to the lack of a watch tower or light house near shore to allow them passage into the river.

As such Beastly Belle has fallen into talks with the local magistrate and implored the community of commissioning a Watchtower for the safety of the ships least they be caught unaware of the coastline. With more time to sail in our economic prospects would no doubt double!
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 1284x705px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 1284x705px
>>30411662
On a local scale troubles continue to rise as rival gangs begin to appear in the town, currently there are only three that are of note; Weather's Feathers, The Dandy Men, and Tea Totalers have continued to bicker and feud with one another despite the best attempts from their idols to soothe ruffled feathers as the case may be. There was even a tense stand off between Tea Totalers and The Dandy Men as their two idols had started to fight in a spar set for the Summer Sun festival thankfully however passions were soothed then reignited once again in a better light as the two idols, one Tea Time and Dandelion, shared a kiss on stage before the crowds! How scandalous! Thankfully the sheer amount of cuteness and yuri fan service has settled the battle lust between the groups for now.

In other local news new buildings and businesses have began to crop up among the Hayvenites as they collect their gold and explore the frontier, two to mention would be the Dandelion and Tea Time saw mill that is to open shortly after the Whiskyjack owned Spa and Brunch eon that is to be opening near the local hot springs, careful not to get too heated in the baths there guys! As a bath is considered a inn in this case and will be placed on the town layout as a result.Also I am running out of room for map icons as well so please keep that in mind!

Current Town layout pic related.
>>
>>30411668
>Town Stats
Economy 22
Loyalty 19
Stability 20

>Economics
Treasury: 13 BP Unrest: 1 Event: Town Event Roll: 29 -Dangerous Settlement Event- Result: 24 -Feud- Loyalty Check: 27vs24:Pass! Unrest only increases by 1!

Town Quest: Staffing the Coast; Build a Watch Tower[12BP] improvement on the coastline where the river passes by so ships may find their way home safely. Rewards: +1 to Equestrian Shipping Lanes Relations, +1 Economic stat. [3 Turns till Expires]

>Options
>Expand borders- Activates in Discord event to clear the hex on map for colonization, increase kingdoms size, costs 1 BP.
>Build Cities-https://pastebin.com/6zQ6VZNc
>Improve Cities-Building List- https://pastebin.com/S6tBZiZ0
>Improve Hexes: https://pastebin.com/6J9KkBQT
>Edit Edicts- Adjust Edict levels as needed see list https://pastebin.com/2xgAxP9E

Choose wisely my little ponies~
>>
>>30411690
Improve the spice.
He who controls the spice controls the universe.
>>
>>30394056
I GM the classic dungeon crawler or monster attacks the party. I've been thinking of trying a mystery but not sure how that would go.
>>
>>30411668
>>30411690
I say get a Spice Mine up.
it must flow.

if extra do the lighthouse thing.
>>
>>30411690
Possible to improve both the mine hex and the spice hex? And then do >>30411794 ?
>>
>>30411809
Next turn, that is.
>>
>>30411690
Spices
>>
>>30411690
The spice must flow.
Improve the spice hex.
Expand to the cave hex.
Save the rest of the BP so we can get that lighthouse next turn.
>>
>>30412117
This has my vote. Next turn we should also considering securing us some beachfront property!
>>
>>30412162
Good idea!
>>
File: Beyoot.jpg (35KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
Beyoot.jpg
35KB, 504x360px
>>30411690
Spices Must Flow
>>
Since I'm gunna be working Saturday, and have things hashed out, there's gunna be a quest Tursday around 3-5 PM EST my time, depending on when people get home during that time! Responses on the thread preferred for registering. Probably not going to take on more than 4. 5 is stretching it, depending on how I am tomorrow.

What? Critters

When? 3-5 PM EST tomorrow

Where? Probably -pnp2

Why? Because storm

Who? Me, the GM, GM-ing things

What will cause you to die? Your pancreas conking out.
>>
>>30415005
I'd like to tag along
>>
>>30408062
You mean the rolls that just literally awaited until Ruin got a nat20?
Ignoring the fact that the character was cut open, given concussions to the head, broken ribs, crippled, and had tons of blood loss... and then thinking that is fair GMing and not plot armor because the GM didn't have balls?
Fuck off dude. That was just bad story telling and terrible GMing... But >>30406236 is right. Who is expecting anything decent from the guy who wrote dark gods into a pony game to beging with.
The outcome was telegraphed and the only people getting excited about it were dumbasses.
>>
>>30415005
Sorry for the late toast by the by, managed to get a few things hashed out between spa nonsense.
>>
>>30415005
Me! Me!
>>
>>30415005
I'd be down. Actually have the day off.
>>
File: Preacher subway.png (558KB, 1240x918px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher subway.png
558KB, 1240x918px
>>
>>30415986
It's weird, right? I don't know why Homily keeps passing out with these delicious sandwiches in his lap. I mean, they're all that and a bag of chips.

But, seriously, who could say no to all that hot, tasty meat? A girl has to have some weaknesses, right? Homily really does know the quickest way to my heart. A huge, hot, tasty sandwich, dripping with flavor!
>>
>>30416991
Too much mayo man, shit's nasty

>>30415086
I'd comment on it more, but I was too busy when it was going down to check in on it, so I can'tpretend like anything I'd have to say beyond autistically suggesting mechanical maluses that'd be worthwhile
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.