[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a full episode about Trehugger be like? I imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Tree_Hugger_ID_S5E7.png (209KB, 333x396px) Image search: [Google]
Tree_Hugger_ID_S5E7.png
209KB, 333x396px
What would a full episode about Trehugger be like? I imagine it would be very whimsical and silly.

ITT: write the premise of an episode of MLP focused on Trehugger that would interest you.
>>
>>30370924
Something something Tarantino references
>>
>>30370924
FINALLY.

Okay, so, great idea to introduce her to Starlight's growing band of goons. First, argument for dynamics: stoner earth pony and stone pony Maud, literally all you need besides how much Starlight loves someone that's down to earth/Trixie would probably have some fun confusion with her.

Fluttershy's got her in town, and Tree hugger's supposed to be in Ponyville all week, but the map calls Fluttershy away, right? So of course Fluttershy needs someone to drop hippie horse on so that her time is at least enjoyed for the week, and of course Butterball bumps into Magician, Communist, and Rock horse and finds out none of them have any lives so they can actually commit. Anyway, the whole episode is spent exploring group dynamics, maybe we find out Tree Hugger can lift trees with ease kind of like how Maud can lift stones with ease, fun way to introduce muh earth pony strength. Next, Trixie does a basic magic show for the three and Hippie is so high that the entire thing just amazes her and Trixie is really happy with how intrigued Tree Hugger is with the magic show, so they kind of get a cool special bond going. Finally, Starlight goes through a brief episode talking about why ponies in town give her mean stares and Tree Hugger dumps some chill advice or basically gives some really down to earth response that makes Starlight feel way better about the whole thing/we see that Tree Hugger is pretty chill.

And yeah like I guess that's it
>>
>>30370924
She dies at the end. That is the only way it could be good.
>>
>>30370974
>dissing dreadlock horse
why though
>>
File: Gnarly brah.png (278KB, 893x673px) Image search: [Google]
Gnarly brah.png
278KB, 893x673px
DUDE
>>
>>30371045
SWEET
>>
>>30371043
She is a filthy fucking hippy.
>>
File: 1417367121831.gif (547KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417367121831.gif
547KB, 540x300px
>>30370972
Eh, I like it. Good effort.
>>
>>30370924
Treehugger decides to replant and/or repair the trees on the rock farm. The Pies try to stop her because 'muh autism.' She succeeds in planting a new tree next to the Bolder and yada yada yada they are all happy because new trees give shade and fruit and the old trees give wood and they can now build a new rock barn or somsuch.
>>
>>30370972
>Okay, so, great idea to introduce her to Starlight's growing band of goons.
I was about to tell you to fuck off but then I read the rest of it. good job Anon, I'd watch it, too bad the writers would probably fuck up the premise of this episode if they tried to write it
>>
>>30370972
This is really good. I want it.
>>
>>30371045
WEED
>>
>>30370924
Pretty good
>>
>>30371071
is he a fan. A snoop Dog cameo could be great if they do it right.
>>
>>30370924
The Pony Who Knew to Little
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.