[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starlight is a S*immer clon-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>Starlight is a S*immer clon-
>>
File: how do I shot magik.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
how do I shot magik.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>Shitlight is better than Sunse-
>>
>>30370578
What is this from?
>>
>>30370594
miiror magic
>>
>>30370570
Oh my lord, I hate to say this as shimmerfag, but Starlight would look so much better if they would picked the B version of Starlight. I don't like her current look.
>>
>>30370797
the b version looks like rainbow dash if she had a horn.
>>
>>30370570
t. Jim Miller

Give up, Jim, no one likes your trash OC you shilled in the show. Sunset is a 10000000 times better character than your OC will ever be
>>
>>30370570
Not even a Glimmerfag, but that book was so riddled with things that contradict canon that it shouldn't bother the actual Glimmerfags much if they dislike something in it.
>>
>>30370818
>>30370818
And yet jim has all the power, and can keep shoving starlight down our throats until the series ends.
She's even in equestria girls now. and you know the finale will be about glimmer too.
>>
File: whosthebarbiefagglimmershits.png (229KB, 1186x825px) Image search: [Google]
whosthebarbiefagglimmershits.png
229KB, 1186x825px
>>30370878
>the finale will be about glimmer too.

Nah. EqG stuff ALWAYS takes place at the same time as season finales, and on Mirror Magic Starlight said that the M6 went on a mission and left her in the castle to meet Sunset. Therefore, we know that Glimmer will not be involved on the S7 finale because she'll be on Mirror Magic's events.
>>
>>30370956
There's no reason to assume that wasn't just thrown in as an excuse for why starlight was there alone.
I doubt they thought that much ahead.
>>
>>30371077
On Friendship Games, they went as far as specifying the reason on why Twilight wasn't responding to Sunset's messages (stuck on a time loop), and since the S5 finale hadn't been aired back then, it ended spoiling it.
>>
>>30370594
>he hasn't seen human Glimmer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.