[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know about anyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: best episode.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
best episode.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
But for me this was the best episode in the entire season, hands down. It was heartwarming, it had a great story and great characters. It even almost had me tear up near the end.
>>
>>30370515
Well, it's not like there's any real competition. The last episode that could maybe compete was maybe Pinkie Pride. And MAYBE The Cutie Map, but that's very much a nu-FiM episode.
>>
File: 001.png (565KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
565KB, 507x565px
>>30370515
This. It's my favorite episode in the show right now.

I couldn't stop crying after Big Mac asked Burnt Oak for more stories about his dad. I hope we'll get to see Grand Pear again too.
>>
>>30370515
It's one of those great eps that sets a new bar for the show.
>>
File: 1463458815228.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463458815228.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>30370515
>tfw the movie probably is not going to be no where near as great
>>
>>30371410
But what if it does somehow defy all odds and end up that good Anon?
>>
>>30370619
I thought Shatner did great, but I fear that using a celebrity voice means we'll never see the character again and that would be an absolute shame.
>>
>>30370515
>generic plot
>generic song
>out of nowhere characters
Grand Pear and worldbuilding are the only redeeming qualities of the ep.
>>
File: 136444473373.png (183KB, 355x401px) Image search: [Google]
136444473373.png
183KB, 355x401px
>>30371720
I forgot he was voiced by Shatner when I posted that.

A future reference to him would be nice too.
>>
>>30371720
>John DeLancie

I think it really depends. I'm sure Shatner enjoyed his work on the show (he admits to liking it, after all), so he'd be willing to return. However, Grand Pearpear very likely won't have any more stories to tell about his daughter. He missed all of those. The only ones he'd have to tell would be from when he was bitter. I'm not sure what else they can do with him... His arc is basically done. I'd like to see more of him, though.

We could get more flashbacks featuring Felecia Day, though, if Oak, Cake, or Granny have more stories to tell.
>>
>>30371762
The whole point of him returning is to make new, happy memories, anon. Him bonding with the grandkids as an episode sideplot would be more than adequate.
>>
File: Dumdass.jpg (15KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Dumdass.jpg
15KB, 290x174px
>>30370515 (OP)
>Wow I was thinking the same thing!
THAT IS WAHT THE SHOW IS BASED ON YOU PLEB Heart warming friendship!
>>
>>30371754
neglectable minority opinion
>>
>>30373682
Why are you replying to yourself, OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.