[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes ya think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

really makes ya think
>>
File: 1213150.png (367KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
1213150.png
367KB, 810x594px
>Derpy's cm on the board.
You fucking monster!
>>
File: dr evil.gif (500KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
dr evil.gif
500KB, 500x265px
>>30368017
1. poochie needs to be louder, angier, and have access to a time machine
2. whenever she isn't on screen, all the other characters should be asking "where's poochie?"
>>
>>30368017
it seems every day I perfer nyx a little more
>>
File: Circumcision_Reformation(4).png (472KB, 1357x683px) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision_Reformation(4).png
472KB, 1357x683px
>>30368017
Really zams my zongles.
>>
>>30368017
letting starlight use the cutiemarks she had in the vault would have made the second half of the two-parter even more interesting
>>
>>30368017

Old and derivative, the Pinkamena version of this meme was far superior.
>>
>>30368107
That legitimately made me think. That would have been fukken cool.
>>
>>30368107
>senator starlight armstrong
>"CUTIE MARKS, SON."
>>
>>30368017
>Glimmy killed the Mane 6 and the show
Pretty accurate pic
>>
That pic just makes me want to abuse her even more.
>>
File: 200% disgust.png (739KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
200% disgust.png
739KB, 1251x713px
>>30368131
>her face when ponies want to be unique
>>
>>30368107

It would have devalued the episode a bit in my opinion. As it stands it's one of the best two-parters because it lacks epic fights and confrontations. Instead the villain along with Princess Twilight are held back a bit, so that the rest of the mane6 have a smidgen of a chance to shine. Fluttershy especially was pivotal in that episode, and Fluttershy is worst pony.
>>
>>30368107
See? This is what I've been saying:
Starlight Glimmer was a great villain. Even elder-god tier and could've bested pony world Q.
She actually believed and had reason to believe in what she saw best for her world and wouldn't stop at destroying the world to achieve her dreams, even if she didn't realize it.

Think about it: a sociopath in a children's show.
>>
>>30369205

Could you rephrase that in English? Without epik meymeys?

The way it's written now, there's not much to think about. Every villain has had reason to believe in what they do, and every villain has been a sociopath in a children's show.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.