[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree Hugger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 22

File: file.png (175KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175KB, 850x850px
I want to inter lock her newgrowth
>>
File: mareijuana.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mareijuana.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>"Rice is good when you want to eat 2,000 of something."
>>
File: image.png (744KB, 1054x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
744KB, 1054x774px
>>30367199
I never thought of it that way. Neat.
>>
She just wants you to feel at peace.
>>
Hugger is fun to think of a stereotype hippie, but what made hippies so obnoxious in our world just never happened in Equestria.

Vietnam didn't happen- major wars of most sorts are just not a thing.
An Equestria PETA-analogue doesn't make sense either- ponies are already vegetarian and already take good care of the critters around them.
Greenpeace? Who needs oil and whale vomit when you have magic?

What's more, the silly stuff like chakras and auras are perfectly sensible in Equestria, where magic is a real thing. The magic she knows is just on a more subtle level than unicorn, and would be something like Zecora's kind of magic, but Hugger's is tantric while Zecora is more alchemic.

She is way more than just some hippie horse- she's out there to just love and enjoy life and see the wonders of the living world in her work with the society.

And she's a total qt.
>>
File: nothing but ruins left.gif (3MB, 334x251px) Image search: [Google]
nothing but ruins left.gif
3MB, 334x251px
>>30367140
>mfw been dead inside for years
>mfw literally can't feel any sort of joy, only sadness at best
>mfw family doesn't know because I'm good at acting, I don't want to drag them down with my shit, and I'm in denial if anyone tries to press the issue
>mfw a cuddly pony could probably get me to open up which I just haven't been able to do ever, I get on the edge then stop myself
>mfw it'll never happen
I want her to be real so bad
>>
>>30367359
AHAHAHAAH what a fucking cuck!
>>
File: file.png (82KB, 422x236px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82KB, 422x236px
>>30367359
"You're gonna make it Anon, We all are."
>>
>>30367359
>AHAHAHAAH what a fucking cuck!
>cuck
your new is showing summerfag because you clearly don't know what that word means
>>
File: 60's hitler.jpg (29KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
60's hitler.jpg
29KB, 620x470px
>>30369929
That rings pretty hollow when you obviously quote the wrong post, Anonymous.
>>
File: 1472741694647.jpg (118KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1472741694647.jpg
118KB, 700x560px
>>
>>30369961
I appreciate the bumps but how about we talk about tree hugger in this thread hmm?
>>
>>30370085

Sure thing, in fact, I'd like Tree Hugger to sit on my face. So I wrote a greentext inspired by this thread >>30369721

>Tree Hugger positions her rump over your face, showing off her musky horsepussy and asshole
>She looks at you over her shoulder with a faintly bemused expression
>"Wow, like, I didn't know you were like, into this kinda thing..." she says
>You shrug nonchalantly, maintaining your silent, lordly bearing even as you gaze into the depths of her puffy green ponut
>"Nah it's cool man, I dig it... it's like, all-natural."
>She giggles when your hands alight on her plump flanks, squeezing their softness
>"Righteous dude, just go for it. You can like, commune with my divine behind."
>She lets out a soft "whoa" when you pull her toward you, but she quickly resumes her chill
>With a relaxed gaze and soft smile she watches while you bury your face in her smelly hippie ass
>"I love your energy man," she says. "You're like, all up in my aura."
>She shifts her back legs, standing wider so that you have better access to her genitals
>The smell of her is incredible, the heavy musk of her anus and dripping cunt filling your nose with every wink
>It's like patchouli, earth, and sweet floral ylang-ylang
>You huff her deeply, regally, working your way down to her fat, throbbing clit
>It pulses eagerly in your mouth when you close your lips around it
>Tree Hugger sighs with pleasure, closing her eyes
>"Ooh, groovy. This is so chill." She inclines her head upward, lengthening her neck. "You're like, really feeling my vibe, you know?"
>Her asshole contracts and twitches when you run your tongue around its rim, drawing out another long moan from Tree Hugger
>She stomps her front hoof, smiling broadly
>>
>>30370149

>"Dude like, lord Anonymous, you're like - so awesome, I want you to know that. You're giving my butt what it needs, man. What it needs."
>Her legs have been steadily weakening as you've attended to her clit and asshole, her weight gradually shifting more and more onto your face as she sits back
>She's relaxing onto you, soothed by your hypnotic licking and sucking of her sensitive spots
>"Lemme just, like, give you some audiotherapy up here," she slurs, "'cause you're really giving me some therapy down there."
>She closes her eyes, bows her head, and starts letting out a long, ululating moan, the sound reverberating throughout your chambers
>It's oddly soothing, and it continues on, varying in pitch and intensity in time with the movements of your mouth
>She seems to enter a kind of trance, her head bobbing slowly from side to side, moving in circles, falling back and forth
>The vibrations of her moans enter your very being, her swaying movements draw you in even deeper
>It's like you can read her movements, see her desires, predict exactly what she wants
>You feel like you're communing with Tree Hugger, and her ass, on a transcendental level
>You both lose yourselves in one another, basking in shared pleasure, your souls joining through Tree Hugger's lower gates
>It's only when the morning sun is shining through your window and the birds are chirping outside that you return to mundane consciousness
>You're lying in your richly-appointed, lordly bed with Tree Hugger, one arm wrapped around her while she snuggles against your chest
>Her eyes blink slowly open when she feels you move
>She yawns widely and looks up at you
>"Hey man, good morning," she says. "Last night was like, incredible... do you wanna like, nosh on some breakfast with me?"
>You nod, and sharply clap your hands twice
>Servant ponies bustle in, carrying trays of pancakes and vegetarian sausage, jugs of juice and water and milk
>>
>>30370158

>They furnish your table with all the accoutrements required for a wholesome meal, and quickly vanish whence they came
>Tree Hugger laughs while you gingerly handfeed her a sausage
>"You know, I really like you Anonymous. Do you wanna hang today? There's this like, waterfall in the forest I wanna show you. It's really magical, I think you'll dig it a lot."
>You take her hoof in your hand, kissing it in gentlemanly fashion
>Looking up, you look deep into her eyes, and nod slowly
>"Righteous!" she hugs you tightly. "I'm ready when you are. Maybe wrap up some of those pancakes in a napkin. That's like, an old trick I learned when I used to hit the buffets."
>You clap sharply again, and point to a stack of pancakes once your servants have bustled into your rum once more
>Your footpony primly and officiously ties them into a cloth bundle and packs them into a traveling case for you
>He remains to help you dress while the rest of the servants vanish once more
>Your maid pauses to give Tree Hugger a bowl of water and a handtowel
>"Thanks dude, I'm wicked thirsty," says Tree, before lowering her mouth to drink
>Once you've dressed yourself in comfortable dayclothes, your footpony departs, and you sling your traveling case over your back
>You head out for the day with Tree Hugger, your new hippie lover, for a splendid venture into the forest

za end
>>
>>30370167
Treehugger: The hippy pone with a heart of gold and an ass with confirmed healing powers
>>
>>30370199
I stand by my belief that the female ass has tremendous restorative abilities
>>
File: eyyy.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eyyy.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
I wonder if she's looking for a mate so she can like, be part of the circle of life, man.
>>
File: tree hugger sapling.png (695KB, 1024x1126px) Image search: [Google]
tree hugger sapling.png
695KB, 1024x1126px
I want to go backpacking with her.
>>
>>30371327
She seems like the type who'd gladly chill out by the campfire late into the night
>>
>>30369327
cute Tree Hugger + Anon drawing, my dude
>>
>>
>>30371566
total babe
>>
>"Where do you go, dude?"
"Huh?"
>That's kind of a silly question to ask someone who just lay down for a nap. In a field of grass, apparently. You had gone home from class for that nap, didn't you? Nothing you had done recently would have had you blacking out in a park...
>And why was there a sad female voice addressing you? When the hell did a girl learn your name?
>You stir on the grass, shading your eyes and looking around to get your bearings. It's... a really quaint rural area. Extremely rural, in fact- you don't remember where you last saw a genuine windmill before. Or a living sheep.
>Serene violet eyes meet yours, and through a smile wreathed by orange dreads, Tree Hugger greets you.
>"Hey blessings, man."
>It's definitely Tree Hugger, and she is looking down at you in such a way as to suggest your head is in her lap.
>This dream is going exceptionally well. You smile back to her and lightly bat one nearby dreadlock with a finger.
"Hi."
>"Wow, your aura just ripples like that," she says, dreamily. "Those are some good vibes."
"You are such a damn hippie."
>The flick across the tip of your nose gets your attention, and the 'damn hippie' looks slightly stern.
>"I know you just meant that as a joke, dude, but that's a bad outlook you gotta break, alright? Bad old attitudes from the..." she looks thoughtful, like she had to shuffle her cue cards. "Internet. They really mess up your chakras."
>>
>>30372451
>She sounds earnest, and to your horror, you feel the slimy worm of guilt stir in your chest.
>What the hell had happened to your carefully crafted suit of mystic/autistic armor, shielding you from such feelings? Where were your years of training as the distant samurai, innured to all weather and worry?
>You couldn't meet her eyes.
"Shit. I'm sorry. I can be-"
>"Yes, sometimes, but that's okay." She's smiling again, and it makes up for the sun. "You can make up for it. Anon, dude, you do have to listen to me carefuleehee!" she squeaks as you apply a boop.
"Not illegal in this dream?"
>"Only legal with this pony, if used with restraint."
"What are the chances?"
>"I know, right?" She turns her smiling face up and nods out over the grass.
>Turning to follow hers, taking in the swaying grass and pleasant-looking trees. The oddly conical mountains, the serious lack of anything vaguely Industrial City in nature, up to and including the scent.
>This is just a genuinely nice day in a nice place, the kind of place you never thought you would have wanted to be in, but when you found it...
>>
>>30372457
"I'm dead, aren't I?"
>"That dark place, dude," she shakes her head, still smiling. "You can leave it by the wayside, y'know? I have great news for you, Anon. Actually, two pieces of good news. One: you are alive, and two... You're really here."
>"Really really."
>You let out a breath and stretch out your legs a bit, resting the heel of one on the others toes.
>"You're taking this really well, dude."
"Thanks... so, I got these questions?"
>"And I can answer some of them, dude. You have a bunch of notes and stuff, too."
>You raise a finger,
"Okay, question one: how long and-"
>Gentle hooves take hold of your hand and gently set it down to your chest.
>"Two years. You've had a problem, though. They call it a 'temporal gland', and something is wrong with it. It causes you to forget everything up to the moment you first opened your eyes here."
>Gentle, serenely, like it is no big deal, she describes how you sometimes black out- just go totally catatonic for fourteen hours, then you wake up and everything is new to you, like you had just gotten there that moment. Because she is so mellow and, frankly, comfortable, you just take it in. The panic stays at bay, even when she tells you it doesn't happen with regularity.
>"This was the longest stretch- six months. Everypony was hoping whatever was happening has sorted itself out."
>>
>>30372465
>You take your time to consider all of this, then the way the sun flickers between the rustling leaves, then how the birds look so much brighter and the sky so much blue-er.
"Huh."
>You can smell the scent in her mane- the spices and vague smoky quality that suggests incense is a part of her life, but not in overpowering quantities. The air tastes fresh and green. A sheep ambles by, utterly oblivious to the contemplative mood, its bell clonk-clanking as it sought out the rarest grass.
"Okay."
>"Yeah?"
"Yeah. I can accept this now, but I still have a lot of questions."
>"Righteous. And I expect you do, dude. We can look into that, but I think we totally deserve some ice cream first."

>As it happened, the picturesque meadow scene was just the furthest part of a small creamery, which just so happened to make some hell of a soft-serve.
"So am I often woken up in the laps of mares?
>"It was my idea, dude. Hospitals and doctors and stuff seemed to really shut you down when you first came to. All of your energies just got tangled up and you would have a real hard time. I thought something a little more in tune with the earth was the key."
>Despite everything, you were feeling more-or-less balanced.
"I think it was a winner."
"Righteous~"
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>30367305
>She just wants you to feel at peace.
>>
Is there a green of fanfic of Treehugger tripping with Anon written by someone who took lsd more than once?
>>
I had a dream once where I licked her eyebrows and it made her really uncomfortable. It turned me on a lot.
>>
>>30373701
How did it taste like?
>>
>>30373689
no because the author probably swallowed his own tongue and jumped off his roof thinking he could fly.
>>
>>30373709
Faintly warm like the tea I have. I licked each eyebrow one at a time, side to side, so that I could feel each hair be slimily combed over after tickling my tongue. Kinda had to hold her down for it.
>>
File: really.jpg (102KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
102KB, 960x539px
>>30373739
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fBQRaygeo
>>
File: IMG_1345.jpg (739KB, 1705x2420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.jpg
739KB, 1705x2420px
>>30372465
>picture
Confirmed.
>>
File: tree hugger bush.png (349KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tree hugger bush.png
349KB, 1024x1024px
>>30372498
>>30370167
Nice green for the green horse.
>>
>>
>>30367357
THIS, tbqhfam.

>>30372498
Very nice green.

Here's a couple of Treehugger greens from my pastebin. Enjoy...

https://pastebin.com/D469f7NF
>>
Definitely gotta contribute to qt comfy pone thread.
>>
Anybody know of some good Treehugger lewd green?
>>
>>30372498
This will be continuing when I get home from work later. Forgot to mention it is to be continued.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.