[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damnit, granny smith was actually...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

hot
>>
>>30363971
Every Granny was hot enough to be fucked by your grandfather.
>>
>>30363971
Are we just gonna ignore how Dinky hasn't aged a day in around fifty years?
>>
>>30363971
Whenever I see a random 80-year-old granny in public, I always think to myself, "I wonder how hot she was six decades ago."
>>
>>30363995
Dinky confirmed to be a vampire
>>
>>30363995
time traveling filly.
>>
>>30363995
>>30364006
Dinky is actually the First changeling in existence from which all other changelings have sprung off from.
She wanders equestria looking for new conquests for her swarm; she will execute chrysalis in the S7 finale for her incompetence in losing the entire hive.
>>
>>30363995
time has lost its effect on her
>>
>>30363995
Yes.
>>
>>30364081
Samarei Dinky
will she ever defeat the evil known as Akcord?
>>
>>30365124
She might, but her finally season will be ruined by a shoehorned in love interest
>>
>>30364011
Like father like daughter
>>
File: shot0267.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot0267.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>30363971
>>
File: granny smith young.png (350KB, 590x562px) Image search: [Google]
granny smith young.png
350KB, 590x562px
>>30363971
She looks perfect.
>>
>>30363971
nah
green is the worst coat/mane color ever
just look at her, she looks sick
>>
>>30363971
>one of the only 2 ponies in the show to have a human name and its a male one
i suppose her name isnt actually ”granny”,so she s called smith
a girl named smith
thats gotta suck
>>
>>30363971
Who is the lucky guy who made Bright Mac? Somoene from Orange family?
>>
>>30367969
(Gr)Annie Smith
>>
>>30364022
If she were a changeling then she'd be more powerful by sharing love and her entire life's purpose wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>>30363995
spells that can reverse age are canon since Magical Duel.

They're also the reason why Granny was alive long enough to witness the beginning of Ponyville and why Sweet Apple Acres can't afford to buy her a new hip despite being extremely successful - they already spend all their money on those spells to keep Granny alive.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.