[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DADONEQUUS: STAR TREK EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1497980581149-mlp.png (834KB, 762x568px) Image search: [Google]
1497980581149-mlp.png
834KB, 762x568px
Welcome to /coc/ (or Children of Chaos if you will) where we discuss and share stories about a human brought to
Equestria by the crazy dragon-horse and Chaos god himself to be his son or even adopted by a magic horse mom. And we also have /v/-tier shitpost as well.

Stories:

Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) – We love that cute bat
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) – The longest green ever written and now finished (not, really, now it’s ended for real)
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_infe) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.
and soon to join ANOn2 shitty stories

And for your arty needs:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7p
>>
Don't let this shit die
>>
I want Zephyr Breeze to work at the rich state, that way he can permanently trigger erfanon
>>
aaaaah ErfAnon will get lectured by scoots!
>>
The little filly Celestia got heavily corrupted by chaos, now I want to see how that would fuck her up as an adult
>>
Wassuo thread
>>
>>30360219
Seems like this smells like a ded thread
>>
I TOLD YOU

I WARNED YOU I'D DO IT. I LURKED IT TO DEATH.
>>
>>30362772
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
I am wondering what would happen if the little chaos celestia becomes a permanent thing and more importantly Would ErfAnon get a bonner if he saw such cute spawn of chaos?
>>
>>30362772
THAT WAS MY JOB.
HECK YOU BUDDY
>>
Fuck sorry, was too busy all day at work to bump this when it got low.
Fuck
>>
File: 4chin.png (200KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
4chin.png
200KB, 600x480px
>>30360219
Whoa, never realized the reference.
Here, have an update.
https://pastebin.com/6jcMbFtx
>>
boop
>>
>>30364489
FUCK YOU TOO PAL
>>
>"Ouch, don't you think you're being a little harsh?" Scootaloo says
>You grunt, and point to your sores
>"....ok...that is pretty bad. But he's your Uncle right? Erm...mnnn." Scootaloo didn't know what to say as she noticed the amount of stings you had
"Look, I can already see what you're thinking. And no, I'm not going to lighten up. The guy is the worst! He reminds me of humans back from my world who'd just sit around and do nothing and blame everypony else for their problems. We called them NEETs"
>"...That does sound bad. But.."
"No buts, Scoots. He's a lazy good for nothing and I don't think he should be near my Aunt or near this town. I don't even care what happens to him. Not like he cares what happened to me."
>Scoots sighed, it wasn't that she wanted to defend Zephyr. She didn't know him. She also didn't want to insult you. But seeing you hate a family member so much. It irked her. Even if you were in the right. "Yeah, I guess you're right. mnnn, Anon?"
>You groan, still annoyed with Zephyr and the stinging pain of your bumps.
"Yeah?"
>"You weren't one of those types of humans, were you? The NEET thing?"
"...err.."
>You were, your ears droop as you withhold that answer. As you already felt she was going to use that to somehow justify forgiving that asshole.
>"...You were, weren't you?" Scootaloo frowned
"yeah......Look, ok? Being a NEET there and being a NEET here is totally different. In my old world, there are no opportunities unless you're lucky. Here? everypony is so friendly that its possible to get a job in SOMETHING!. And then there's still the fact he's still a jerk"
>"mnnn, I dunno. I mean, I guess a foal human could get away with being a NEET. But you still admitted you were a NEET. And then Discord gave you all those neato stuff like the horn and the wings. So you got really lucky. Maybe your Uncle just needs a special kind of push too"
>You give her a blank stare
>>
>>30365785
"...Are you suggesting I give him another chance? Because I already gave him a few. I told Aunt Fluttershy I'd help him with his confidence and it didn't work out. Not because I failed, but because HE is a terrible pony. Why, oh why, would I give him one more?"
>"Because" Scootaloo looked hurt. Not from you, but the situation "I just don't like seeing families being mad at each other...You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I won't be mad or anything. It just...feels bad...y'know?"
>You look up at Scootaloo's face. She looked heartbroken. Why did she even care? She didn't know him. He was an asshole.
>It's like she never had a family that really cared too much about her, or she was an orphan, or fucking something.
>..she really didn't seem to like dysfunction within a family.
>And despite her telling you it'd be ok. You could tell you'd regret it if you didn't try one last time.
"Scoots...You ok?"
>"Yeah..." She dabs the last of the needed ointment on your cheek, and gives you a weak smile "All done, you feeling better?"
>That smile...dammit
"...yeah.......ok fine. We'll go find him. But one LAST chance, alright? But you have to tell me why you care THAT much"
>Scootaloo winced "..Anon"
"C'mon, I at le...mnnn. Fine.."
>You just give her a hug.
"Never mind, let's just focus on my Uncle. We gotta find him though.."
>And with that. You and Scootaloo went out to look for Zephyr. She suggested asking around to see if anyone had seen him pass by. Some ponies did, all the way back to Fluttershy's cottage. When you both arrived there. The front door was unlocked and open. And any call to Fluttershy herself was met with silence. She was out.
"I wonder if he's sulking somewhere. Mnnn, I dunno Scoots. I'm starting to have second thoughts. He ran here, but I don't even think he told my Aunt about me being hurt. Because if he did. I guarantee She would have found me or raised a big stink over it."
>>
>>30365830
>"....mnnnnn, Why wouldn't he at least tell Fluttershy though? I'm...starting to see what you mean. I just can't imagine anypony being so heartless. Especially family."
>Well, thats how NEETs like him are. You continued your search, but noticed even Zephyr wasn't around.
"He's not here either. Ugh...wait"
>As you take a closer look. While the house was still rearranged. All his stuff was gone.
"He left?...Didn't expect that. He took all his stuff with him"
>Scootaloo continued to look about. Her hope for the situation being mended dwindling. "...I can't believe somepony would just leave like that. He just...left you there. Even if you got mad at him. You're not supposed to do that...leave you while you were hurt I mean."
"Yeah well...now I can see why Aunt Fluttershy didn't take kindly to him when he just showed up out of the blue."
>"Yeah....hm?" Scootaloo notices something on the table, a single picture of Zephyr with a note attached "Hey, look. There's a note on that picture" She points out, then goes and grabs it and starts to read. "I think it's from him, let's see...Dear Fluttershy"
>She then stops
>Was it something bad?
"Scoots? What else does it say?"
>"It..doesn't say anything else. The rest of the note is just a bunch of scribbles. I think he kept messing u-..oh hey. There's something on the back"
"what is it?"
>"More scribbles"
>......
>"No wait..theres something at the end. Erm..let's see. "I'm sorry Big Sis, that I'm just a great big loser. I couldn't even be "Cool Uncle Breeze" for my awesome nephew Anon. And I know if you found out what happened today, that you'd kick me out. Well, this pony is kicking himself out. It'll be the only successful thing I've ever done. Maybe this time, on my own, I can get something done right, Your little bro, Zephyr Breeze. P.S: Tell Rainbow Dash not to worry too much about me" .....He knows Rainbow Dash?"
>........fuck
"It really says all that?"
>>
>>30365904
>Scootaloo nods "Yeah...wow. I guess when you yelled at him. It really got to him really bad."
>So he just left. Just like that. But...he left with all his stuff. Where else would he even fucking go?
>You decided to have another look outside. And noticed tracks, as if someone was dragging something along the ground.
"...Scoots. Look at this"
>Scootaloo came over to you and noticed the tracks, and where they were headed "Anon, this looks like somepony was dragging something. Maybe your uncle couldn't carry all his things and headed.....oh no. Did he really go into the Everfree Forest?! Why even do that?! It's dangerous in there!"
>....Fucking...Why?! WHY DO YOU FEEL BAD...
>...you didn't know him. He was an asshole
>...he was a NEET
>But it looked like he didn't even know where to begin trying. He must have coasted off his parents for so long that no one really encouraged him to really put any real effort into anything.
>And now that he feels unloved....fucking hell. He just packed up and left to live in the fucking forest.
>And then theres Fluttershy. If she knew about this. Or if she lost him....she'd be devastated.
"Scoots, If I tell you not to follow me. You're just gonna follow me. Right?"
>"You got any charges on that horn?" She asks
"Nope"
>She puts on her helmet and looks upon the forest with determination "Then you're gonna need a friend at your side. And I'm the toughest friend you got!"
>You nearly giggled at that. it was endearing.
"Alright then, let's go find Uncle Zeph!"
>>
>>30365930
>The two of you followed the tracks down into the Everfree forest.
>It actually didn't seem to go too far in as you both happened to find where Zephyr was camped out at.
>And "Camped" was putting it loosely.
>You both hid behind some bushes as you both witnessed a very pathetic Zephyr talking to his mangled bust. Trying to start a fire. and failing miserably to even set up proper shelter.
>"Anon..." Scootaloo let's out
"Yeah..you don't have to say it. Geez, even on his own he can't do anything right. He's gonna die out here on his own."
>"I feel bad. Really bad. It's like , he knows he messed up, but still can't find a way to fix himself. Anon, he needs our help"
"Yeah, but how?"
>"Well, he HAS to be good at something. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have a Cutie Mark. What's it for, anyway?"
"I think it's for Mane....styling..therapy...something."
>"So, why doesn't he just do that then?"
>You point over to the bust with the mangled mane
"Because he stinks at that too"
>Scootaloo noticed it and cringed "ohhh...egh...that's bad.Is..there nothing we can do?"
>You pondered on it. The guy was hopeless and pathetic. But you were starting to forgive. He was just lost, and had no direction. And if anything, you could make him make up for his shit later. If it wasn't at this level of bad. You'd just punk him good. But this is pathetic.
>So pathetic that he probably NEVER had any real practice on a pony. Maybe...
>Oh god...
"Erm..Scoots. What do you know about styling manes?"
>"Not much. I do know how to manage it for maximum speed. Keeping air resistance at an all time low. Does that count for anything? Do you have a plan?"
>You put your hoof to your mane. Your precious...precious mane.
>you started to tear up, R.I.P cool stylish mane.
"Y-yeah...Look, he's gonna need some real live practice and some positive reinforcement. Since you have SOME experience. Just guide him a little bit...I'll....be the test subject."
>>
>>30366203
>"Oh..boy. Anon..." Scootaloo looks over at the bust again "I think this is going to be the bravest and most heroic thing you've ever done."
>...oh god...your maaaanneee
>With the plan set in motion. You both step out of the bushes to meet with Zephyr. The moment he notices the both of you. He rushes to set up his little shelter...but it falls apart immediately. "A-Anon...w-what are you doing here? Did you come to c-check on your c-cool uncle. W-well...erm...I'm doing great! no need to w-worry about me. I got this t-totally handled..let me just..." He struggled to get his shelter back up, but once again it fell apart "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO KEEP YOU STANDING?! I'M USING TEN STICKS HERE! AND LEAVES.." He started to tear up as he barked at his fallen shelter.
"Uncle Zeph, I'm here to say I apologize. And that I don't think you're a loser...I'm sorry about that"
>"H-huh? Oh erm..well.." Zephyr didn't really know how to respond to that "I-I mean. I, I maybe. I....Oh.." He hangs his head down in shame, when he realized how bad things really started to fall apart around him "I should be sorry. I thought I was being a great uncle. But all I was really doing was being a big jerk. But, you don't have to worry about me. Really. Nopony does. I almost got this place up and running and..." Zephyr looked about at his crappy encampment. "It'll be my own little pad once I...ugh. Who am I kidding" Zephyr falls over, covering his face in shame "I'm gonna get torn apart out here. But how can I go back now. Fluttershy won't want to see me after she hears how I did today. Big Sis is really cool and calm. But even I'd be super angry if I found out what I did...since, y'know...I did it"
>Here we go...
>>
>>30366255
"Don't even worry about that Uncle Zeph. Look, Aunt Fluttershy was letting you stay. Under the condition that you found work and learned to do something. Well, none of that has gone good so far. But, I think thats because I took the wrong approach. If it's one thing I noticed, it's the fact that you have this whole mane styling thing going on"
>"Well, that is the one thing I really really want to do. I felt like I had the talent for it. But I guess even my Cutie Mark doesn't mean much and-" But you interrupt Zephyr from finishing that sentence
"Stop! Stop right there, look. You're never going to get anywhere by giving up or moping around. You want to style a mane? Fine, I'm going to let you...ngh...style mine. BUT, you need to be careful. You need to do things by the book. And you need to let my friend Scootaloo help you. You say you have ideas. Well, use them. But use them in mane styles that already work, and then make it your own. Ok? I don't want to end up looking like some hobo rooster."
>"Y-you're really willing to do that for me? W-what if I do mess up though...I dunno, maybe I should just-" But then Scootaloo interrupts him.
>"Zephyr Breeze! You can't just give up that easily! We believe in you. And even if you do mess up, we'll just find a way to fix it or make that mistake into an accomplishment. I'm Rainbow Dash's biggest fan, and she always says to never give up! And right now? We're not giving up on you! So don't you give up on you...ok?" Scootaloo pumps her chest and gives him a confident stare "You can do it!"
>"Rainbow Dash really said that ,huh?...heh, it's like she kept me in her heart when she came up with that. I..I think those were the words I needed to hear. Alright, it's time for this pegasus to Breeze on through....heh, that was good right?" He gave a strained confident smile
>That...was good enough. You and Scootaloo helped him get his stuff back to the cottage. And then the real work began.
>>
>>30360219
Man they have really turned Discord into the Genie from the Aladdin sequels. Just one big giant joke!
>>
>>30366277
>At first. It was a semi disaster. Zephyr was making small mistakes on your mane. And eventually tried opting out again. But Scootaloo kept him focused. Saying that he could make his mistakes asymmetrical to make it look like a new style. When Zephyr tried it, it made you look like you had zappy hair that flowed backwards. It was kind of neat.
>But the styling and mane cutting still continued. He started to make less and less mistakes as time went on. To the point he was making adjustments without Scootaloo's advice. And as he began to build his confidence. He started doing things like giving a braid to your hair while making it cover a single eye. But also shortening your mane enough to make sure it didn't flow down your neck.
>"....I..I think I did it..." Zephyr turned your chair around, and looked to Scootaloo. "He think he looks good?"
>Scootaloo smirked "Zephyr, if I didn't know that was Anon. I think colts would think he was the cutest filly in school. It looks amazing!"
"WHAT?! I LOOK LIKE A WHAT NOW?!"
>Zephyr gulps and holds up a mirror for you too look at yourself "U-um, well Anon. I could only find my book for mare manes. B-but your c-cool Uncle Zephyr added enough pizazz to at least make some ponies..think..you're a colt...It's really bad, ain't it?"
>Actually. Despite him making you look like a girl. He made you look.....fuckable....to....yourself.
>You were now totally, without any way to really tell, the little girl
"Uncle Zeph, it's perfect. If I was a girl that is, but perfect nonetheless. You should try doing this for Aunt Fluttershy. I bet she'd look super cute with it"
>You smiled at yourself as you slowly ran your hoof through your hair
"I sure do..."
>"Really? So..it's good?" He could feel it. A sense of self worth he never felt before.
"Yeah...It's good"
>>
>>30366364
>"Super good, Anon looks a really good and....Anon?...are you ok?" Scootaloo was getting worried from the way you were looking at the mirror
>But goddamn...if there was another you with a pussy that looked like that...
"Yeah...just admiring how good I look..hehe....oh geez. I mean! Yeah, everything is ok! hahahahah!...hah!...heh"
>Relax Anon...they don't suspect a thing.
>In anycase. You and Scootaloo had successfully managed to fill your Uncle Breeze with the confidence that had long since eluded him. He had never successfully managed to do anything like this before. But with positive reinforcement. He managed it, and thats all it took.

Fell asleep. if, for my final day before moving tomorrow, internet is still a thing. I shall finish this
>>
File: 1492944567754-mlp.png (144KB, 900x907px) Image search: [Google]
1492944567754-mlp.png
144KB, 900x907px
>>30366622
> But goddamn...if there was another you with a pussy that looked like that...
>>
File: FILE1519.gif (2MB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
FILE1519.gif
2MB, 400x273px
>>30366622
selfcest wincest?
>>
File: 1497499126711-mlp.png (263KB, 700x792px) Image search: [Google]
1497499126711-mlp.png
263KB, 700x792px
>>30366622
>>30366751
more like masturbation
>>
File: 1433146656754.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1433146656754.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>30367029
not sure if would fug
>>
>>30367478
Would you willy the filly?
>>
File: 1497952508247.png (256KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497952508247.png
256KB, 1024x576px
>>30360219
Fluttershy likes to sleep with Anons daddy.
>>
File: 1454107943618.png (119KB, 517x668px) Image search: [Google]
1454107943618.png
119KB, 517x668px
I arrive with green to sate the thread

>You are walter anonymous
>You are currently drowning your sorrows in an illegal bottle of whiskey.
> Depressed over your being recently "laid off" from those desmen-kubins bastards.
> The company had just happend to have a "decline in revenue" around christmas which had left you dry and out of a job.
> What were you going to do you had no job , no plan, nadda, nothing.
> All you had was your brother roy, all he ever talked about was creating a business down in hollywood a crazy idea, but he has supported you before so you'd do the same.
> Well you didnt have no idea how to get both of ya back on your feet, so you may as well help him with his hairbrained schemes.
> So you picked up your tools and started drawing , your specialty if you do say so yourself
> you always felt drawing gave you new life, a new way to live a purpose of sorts.
> One that no one would ever be able to take from you.
> As you start to draw you heard a knock at your door.
>What idiot could possilby be at your door you didnt expect roy to come back for a while, and it was late as the dickens.
> When you reach the door theres a letter under it.
> You pick it up and open the curious looking letter.
> It read "hello mr mous how are you this fine evening. I have previously acquired some of your drawings and wish to help further your paintings and breath new life in them. As we both know that you were recently laid off from your previous occupation, so I am offering you a job to work for me and prosper with your drawings. We do ask for you to create a new sleek charecter design and have it prepared for us so we can see your work first hand. singed sir Affine Pomkshp a 5th." PS: "Leave this note alongside another note with your awnser"
> Well fuck someone actually wants to hire you for your drawings. This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for ray and yourself.
> The only problem is that they aint say what your getting paid and what benefits you'd get.
>>
>You sat the letter down on your desk and write another letter to exlplain how you'd take the job just need to know how lucrative it would be
>you walk out to your mailbox and set the letter inside hoping that the letter wasnt some prankster and you'd have a real chance to be a success.
>but inside of the mailbox you found a second letter with that same symbol.
>this second letter read "Hello again I forgot to include your recompense. Everything will be paid for your art, travel costs, and your net income would be starting at around 6,500 per year and only increase as you made more and more masterpieces. please remember to sign your name along with your return letter so we may be sure you are willing to cooperate."
> Your prayers have been awnsered, great starting pay, no travel fee, and artistic tools already paid for, you'd have no problems oh its a great day.
>You sign your name and leave the letter in the box briming with prospect of success.
> Immediatley you began to work on a new charecter this charecter would knock their socks off. you had to think hard to find ideas that would wow the boards.
> Ultimately deciding on a crazy creature it was like a snake with amalgamations of parts to show off your artistic mind.
> You could barely describe it, it had parts of a lion, tigers, and bears oh my.
> Satisfied with your creation you decided to head up to bed, you would need your sleep if you were to succed tommorow with wowing this new company. > and so you slept and dreamt of a happy life full of success, broads and your drawings and animations reaching millons.
>*Crash*
> You were startled awake by the sound of something falling downstairs.
>You ran downstairs grabbing the nearest thing you could find for protection, just your luck it was a small plank of wood that could wouldnt make a fly run.
> Maybe itll scare the robber off.
> What you found downstairs was a shit show .
>>
> Your paintings thrown around and tossed about randomly, nobody in sight to own up to this bullshit.
> As panic set in you began looking for the painting you'd promised to show the company who wanted to hire you.
> Luckily the painting was found still in its holding untouched by the chaos surrounding it.
>However something was off the painting looked like it had changed its position on the paper. the eyes seemed much more jovial and full of life then you remember. perhaps it was your drinking that had changed the way you remember painting it.
> BUT WHY DID SOME BASTARD TRASH YOUR SHIT why would someone ruin your drawing's what did you do to deserve this.
> You feel a cold hand on your shoulder that quickly speaks to say "I aplogize old chap for doing this to your drawings but i really had to get to your most recent masterpiece."
> Clenching your fist you turn to bark out at the voice
"How dare you enter my home and cause such disruption and chaos.
> You begin to take in the creatures features it resembled your painting in every way, every terrifying feature each limb a horrible amlgamation, this unholy abomination had caused you to stumble back into your paintings.
> Welp looked like this was how it was gonna end for you most liekly to be eaten by your own drawings, just as soon as you found possible success.
> The creature begins to speak again and asks "what is wrong mr mous I thought you would be happy to see me, to think I offer someone a job position and they are offended to see me."
> OH youve got to be kidding me this thing cant be real. maybe you can scare it away?
"Back you fucking monster what do you mean you offered me a job I dont have a clue who you are or how you got into my house but I want you out of here"
> I simply cant do that sir ive a job to do and I plan to do it.
"What job do you mean you're here to "do."
> "Thats simple im here to take you to your new position in my company."
>>
File: 1489494721323s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489494721323s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
> Were you going crazy? was this really happening? maybe just maybe thats a person in a costume. but you have to find a way to check if its really someone from the company or you need a trip to the loony bin.
There we are all thoughts criticisms and other stuff are welcome
>>
>>30368617
This nigga better have powers related to his paintings
>>
>>30368634
This whole idea about the totally not Walt Disney getting in an adventure with Discord actuallt has lots of potential, I do want to see how you mix Discord's chaotic shenanigans with Walt's stuff
>>
>>30368634
This is so appallingly bad that I'm convinced it must be an intentional troll.
>>
boop
>>
>>30366622
I do love how everyone reminds erfanon by accident that he was used to be a neet just like zephyr breeze but at the same time, it is endearing to see how much he has grown up, to the point where erfano. is self aware that he used to be like that, maybe he gets frustrated because he sees in zephyr breeze the thing he despised the most which is erfanon's past self. Of course, ErfAnon can't left this untouched, he is the hero colt after all, and well, even if he loses his way he has his "little sister" scootaloo to put him in the right track.
>>
As for PhD's little adventure. I have to agree with that other Anon, the escalation of conflict has been masterful. From what it felt like just a cute mistake caused by too much curiosity and good will, everything suddenly spiraled out of control, causing a mess that has Equestria's future in jeopardy and two lives hanging from a thread. PhD played his cards in what someone normal would have seen as the best route of action, when what th situation needed was for someone who is willing to think outsode the box, in this case, for PhD to be his blunt self.

Not only that, he realized that honesty is the true answer causing a calling to surge from within himself. The prince of harmony is getting stronger. Oh and the little chaotic celly could be a villain for a season ender, so can't wait on how elo deals with Chrysalis and the changelings.
>>
>>30368634
>How dare you to enter my house and cause some chaos
This line could need a bit more of work, we need to feel walt surprise when he sees discord for the first time
>>
boop
>>
Erfanon: the trap colt
>>
Good morning!
>>
>>30366622
>After that. The three of you returned to Fluttershy's cottage and helped Zephyr unpack his stuff once again. He wanted to stay for at least a week now, wanting to use his newfound confidence to help him find a job. That was doable, and you were sure Fluttershy would agree. Hell, you actually wouldnt mind spending the rest of the day with him and just "shoot the Breeze".
>Fluttershy had come back after some time out. She had went to Rarity's to get something set up for Zephyr. Of course, she couldn't have ever expected you to actually succeed in your goal. Hell, you wouldn't have without Scootaloo. She kept your head on straight.
>And Zephyr himself was proud to announce that he himself would be looking for a job tomorrow. And even presented you to Fluttershy as his best accomplishment.
>Fluttershy was stunned to say the least. At first she was going to question why you had such a girly mane. But the style itself looked so good that she felt she shouldn't. She just wanted to feel proud for her brother, as she hadn't been proud of him for a very long time.
>And things were right as rain after that. While Zephyr could be a little overbearing at times. He was, while not the funnest pony to be around, he was nice to relax with s long as he didn't mention anything about RD.you felt had RD been the one to try to fix him, he may have mostly given up on her. You know you would.
>And Scootaloo? She got so uncomfortable with how much you liked your mane that she purposely ruffled it up.
>Hell, you didn't know what it was. For those moments. You felt there was yet another dimension where another, or several other yous had become fillies. and many sexual and cute adventures happened.
>nah....
>But, with your hero colt skills, and help from your friend. Things once again, we're set right.

sorry for the rushed ending. but..i'll be moving today. and it's been heavy in my thoughts. can't even sleep.
>>
>>30373316
don't worry erfy goy
>>
Good luck erf!
>>
>>30373316
No worry erf thanks for the update as always.
good luck in your move
>>
boop
>>
>>30373316
Good luck in your new home erf!
>>
bino
>>
>>30373316
Would like to hear more about the move. Is it a good thing for you?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.