[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #23 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 2

File: Tarantula Center.jpg (491KB, 2811x2154px) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula Center.jpg
491KB, 2811x2154px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You learn that another one of Kahurangi and Moana's kind could still be alive. You then watch Kahurangi in her sleep to make she was okay, only for it to get a bit awkward. You have some shenanigans with Eagle that night during dinner and have to lift the heaviest object in the ship which you do. You learn a bit more about Eagle's past, heading to bed shortly after. That morning you find Cardea and ask her about the herd, she agrees, but it comes with a bit of crying. After that is settled you make a giant pancake breakfast for New Years and managing to eat it all. You quickly figure out how the holosuit works. You find out the Reapers have been to Equus once from one of their chips, and then launching some holographic fireworks for the crew. Having some fun with Quiet Vine and Cardea that night.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō) (???)
Moana (Pālākiō) (???)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
Hpa (Holographic Personal Helper)
>>
You place yourself near the ground and jump as high as you could towards the off-colored planet.
You were really close to touching it, but you're suddenly sent away from the planet before you start orbiting it. Going around it in a circle.

What do you do?
>>
>>30359907
Shoot the planet.
>>
>>30359973
You move your hoof towards the planet. A laser fires out of your hoof and makes it explode. The shards of the planet suddenly turning into water.
You smile a bit in victory only to realize that you've stopped floating, or moving. The stars around you turning off one by one.
You're soon left in a dark empty void, all alone with nothing else around.

What do you do?
>>
>>30360083
Hope that none of those stars were sentient and try to being them back.
>>
>>30360105
*bring them back.
>>
>>30360105
>>30360127
You silently hope that none of the stars were sentient and start trying to get them back.
It was no use though as the world became darker, and darker, and darker...

And then you wake up. Sandwiched between two females that were both cuddling you in their sleep.
It was eight in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30360232
Lay there until they wake up then go prepare breakfast. We can head to cryo after everybody has eaten.
>>
>>30360232
Enjoy thr cuddles. There is no escape from such wonderful comfort.
>>
>>30360256
>>30360553
You simply lay there until they wake up. There was no escape from such wonderful comfort.
An hour passes before one of them wakes up.
It was Cardea, she looked confused about where she was for a moment before realizing what happened and stares at you. After a few seconds she successfully nuzzles you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30360794
Nuzzle back.
>>
>>30360794
Morning there beautiful. Give her a kiss.
>>
>>30360806
>>30360856
"Morning, beautiful." You greet her.
You nuzzle back before the two of you share a kiss, breaking it after a few seconds.
"Thanks for the wonderful night, last night." Cardea tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30360954
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
We should probably get up and prepare breakfast now.
>>
>>30360954
I'm happy you were able to enjoy it. Don't think that this means you aren't going on that date with us!
>>
>>30360975
>>30361018
"I'm glad you enjoyed it," You smile, "Don't think this means you aren't going on that date with me!"
"Don't worry," She says, "I will."
The two of you decide to get up and prepare breakfast.
You were about to enter the kitchen when you hear some noises come from inside.
"...Are you sure this how we make pancakes?" Moana asks from inside.
"Positive," Kahurangi says, "We got the water, and the vanilla!"
"I think the instructions were talking about a different kind of vanilla instead of 'Vanilla Ice Cream.'"
"...It'll be fine. There shouldn't be a difference, right? Alright, we just need to put the flour in and..."
"Be carefully Kahurangi!"
*Smack! Slam! Pommf!*
"Dammit!"
"Kahurangi, language!"
"Shit, sorry! Fuck, my bad! Dammit, I'm sorry!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30361103
Go in and say "and you used to get bothered by my swearing"
>>
>>30361167
You enter the kitchen.
"And you used to get bothered by my swearing." You say; trotting in.
The two of them pretty much trashed the kitchen: Water everywhere, two tubs of vanilla ice cream on the floor, one empty and one having melted onto the floor, a bag of sugar laid on the floor split open, along with a bag of flour.
Kahurangi was currently sitting in some flour, her feathers now white from it. She quickly gives a nervous smile before hiding behind Moana. Moana was a bit smaller then her though, having to puff out his feathers to hide Kahurangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>30361311
Well I guess learning new things can get messy sometimes. I am curious what would have happened had you really used vanila icecream for pancakes.

Teach them how to make them then start cleaning up.
>>
>>30361362
"I guess learning new things can get messy sometimes," You say, "I am curious what would have happened had you really used vanilla ice cream for pancakes."
You teach them how to make actual pancakes and start cleaning up their mess as they did this.
"Rust," Kahurangi says; coming up to you as you start to put away the sugar, "Can we still use the bowl I mixed," She asks; showing you her bowl, "I already mixed it and it tasted okay. Can we still use it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30361501
In the name of science. Make sure you say science in an exagerated manner.
>>
>>30361539
"Only in the name of SCIENCE!" You exclaim.
She smiles and quickly starts making the mix into a pancake.
After several minutes the real pancakes were done, one for everyone. Kahurangi's pancake followed shortly after.
Her pancake was off color: It was white, and fluffier then a regular pancake, but it gave off a pleasant vanilla smell to it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30361670
Make sure to cut off enough pieces of the expirement pancake that everybody gets to try it then start eating. Once everybody is here remind them that all future meals will be partialy paste to make the real food last a little longer.
>>
>>30361703
You cut off pieces of the experiment pancake so everybody could have a piece.
They soon all arrive. You quickly remind them that all future meals would be partially paste to make the food last longer.
You all begin to eat. You decide on eating the experiment pancake first, placing it in your mouth.

How does it taste?
>>
>>30361851
Meh. It's ok.
>>
>>30361877
Oops hit send to soon.
Meh. It's ok. Better then the abomination I was expecting.
>>
>>30361877
>>30361886
It was okay. Better then the abomination you were expecting, but it probably wouldn't win any cooking awards.
After about fifteen minutes of eating the table of was clear of any and all pancakes and nutrient paste. Everybody full and content.

What do you do?
>>
>>30361955
I guess it is time to head to cryo. Have Vine stay up a few more days until her magic is back before she goes to cryo and considering how hard it was for Kahurangi have Sai wake us up if Moana starts his puberty while we are in cryo.

Tell Moana to make sure Kahurangi keeps up with her homework.

First though go sit with the drones and just watch space for a half hour. See what it is like.
>>
>>30361989
It was about time to go to cryo. You spend about thirty minutes with the drones watching space. But, since you were going pretty fast you didn't see much at all.
Vine had to stay up for a few days as her horn was close to being fully healed. You get Sai to warn you if Moana started puberty while in cryo, while also getting Moana to tell Kahurangi to do her homework.
You then go into cryo. Laying down in the bed and letting it freeze you.

The ice soon breaks and you sit up. The others doing the same, including Quiet Vine who's horn had fully healed.
It was now February 9 and it was nine in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30362114
No time to lose. Go check out that escape pod.
>>
>>30362127
There was no time to lose!
You quickly grab the universal radio and start listening. You quickly find the escape pod SOS and find that it was much closer with no static and much louder.
You then switch around a bit and find the music. The music was also much better in quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwfmbXJEBtY
Whatever the language was though, the translator couldn't translate. The words "language doesn't follow any known pattern" flashing again.

What do you do?
>>
>>30362207
Alright, we are there. Let get a group and start heading there, after we say hello to Kahurangi and Moana.
>>
>>30362207
Oh well. Get down to that escape pod.
>>
>>30362215
>>30362221
"Oh well." You say.
You gather the crew and prepare to land on the planet. Kahurangi and Moana stay after Quiet Vine grew worried about another landing pod crash.
"I'll land you about half a mile away from the escape pod," Sai tells you, "It appears to be surrounded by a small swamp so I don't want the landing pod to be taken by it. Good luck!"
The landing pod soon starts heading down towards the planet.
You look out the window as you head down and survey the surroundings.
The solar system appeared to be in a loss collection of gasses. It's star was nearby, blue and shinning bright, with two beams of light being ejected from both poles of the star.
You then look at the planet you were about to land on: It was was a regular sized planet for life, and it appeared to have a temperate climate with many different climates across it. It appeared to be in some sort of ice age though as the two poles on it were covered in many miles of ice.
You then realize that this planet was in a nebula, orbiting a Neutron Star.

What do you do?
>>
>>30362312
Ask Vine how we should move the body if she did not survive.
>>
>>30362320
"How should we remove the body if she did not survive it?" You ask Vine.
"If it's still in the escape pod then we just need to take it out," Vine explains, "And then maybe bring it back to the ship for burial or something? If not... then we might have a problem."
The landing pod soon lands and you all step out. Now at the very edge of the swamp.
As soon as you step out you're thrown in a coughing fit. The air strangely smelling like somebody just decided to throw a bunch of pollutants into the air.

What do you do?
>>
>>30362588
Press forward.
>>
>>30362588
I thought our armor had have a ventilation built in it. What give Sai?
>>
>>30362617
>>30362620
"I thought our armor had a ventilation built into it," You say, "What gives Sai?"
"What ever the pollutants are: They're in a high concentration. It probably overloaded the vents for a moment, should be good now. Anyway: You'd want to press north into the swamp."
You all soon push north into the swamp. Weapons ready.

It's been about an hour of going through the swamp. You would've gone through it faster if the swamp wasn't mostly flooded. You didn't really have to deal with wildlife, besides a large carnivorous plant with large vines, and a stealth predator that nearly bit Eagle's leg off.
But, you have finally reached the escape pod. It was thankfully on a large piece of dry land, resting in a small impact crater that was now overgrown with plants.
The pod was simply the size of the cryobeds on your ship. Vines and plants having grown on it and the top still on, meaning nothing has touched it since it's impact.

What do you do?
>>
>>30362766
Go up and remove all the vines.
Given all these pollutants we will definitely have to keep her in cryo until we are out of this swamp.
>>
>>30362784
You slide down and quickly remove the vines. Carefully removing the lid.
Inside, in a perfectly frozen state: Was the Pālākiō. Alive, but frozen. She was half your size, and probably around your age with large wings, and beautiful yellow sand colored feathers.
Given the pollutants in the area you probably couldn't take her out. Meaning you'd probably have to transport her to the landing pod without removing her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30362859
See if we can carry the entire pod. Removing the cryo part may be risky and we should only do it if we have to.
Maybe the drones could help carry it but I have no idea how much weight they could support. at the very least we should have the drones and eagle above making sure the load stays balanced. Vine and Coccinellidae can help with magic as well.
>>
>>30362911
You attempt to see if you could carry the entire pod.
After a few attempts you manage to pick the front half up and rip it from the ground.
Coccinellidae disguised as Fedot comes over and helps you lift it and get it fully out of the ground. The two of you carrying it out of the crater.
As soon as you get it out of the crater you all hear the sound of something like a bugle horn being played. The horn only playing for a few notes before stopping.
There's a silence.
"RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
A ball shaped object suddenly flies from one of the trees, landing on Eagle's face.
"GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETIFOFF!" Eagle screams; galloping in a circle.
After a few seconds she rips it off of her face and throws at it at a nearby tree. Her face was now scratched up and bleeding.
The creature lands on the ground before getting up.
It was a small creature, about the size of a cat, hunched over and walking on four legs like a frog, feet ending in long, sharp claws. It's body was round and circle-like with a large mouth filled with sharp teeth, and small eyes. On it's back was a long, pink mane that almost touched the ground. It's body was built low to the ground.
It hisses at your group, it's hiss being taken up by more of the same creatures. A large group coming out of the trees, too large for all of you to take. The creatures had different colored manes, like they were dyed.
From the trees the bugle plays again, playing a series of different notes. It sounded much closer.
This springs the creatures into action, all of them surging forward with a resounding cry.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30363074
Coccinellidae can you do a shield.
>>
>>30363104
"Coccinellidae can you do a shield?"
Fedot nods and raises a shield around all of you with a raise of his hand and keeping it there.
The creatures proceed to ram into the shield and bounce off of it. Unable to comprehend that there was a shield blocking them they continue to throw themselves at the shield, now surrounding it.
"We need to think of a plan," Fedot says; straining a bit, "I may be good at magic, but I can't hold this shield forever!"
You quickly look towards your group. The pod was here. Eagle was currently the only one injured, but she was bleeding badly. A lot of the cuts went deep into her face, not exposing anything important like the skull or anything, but she couldn't see at the moment due to the blood. Muttering something about squishing the creatures while Quiet Vine tended to her face as best as she could at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30363243
Try talking to them.
>>
>>30363247
You try speaking to the creatures, but they don't seem to be able to understand you.
You start to notice Fedot straining under the pressure of keeping the shield up. The shield starting to crack as they kept coming at it with little care.
You then notice something: In their effort to get in a gap in their lines was quickly opening up.

What do you do?
>>
>>30363320
We got to go now and take that opening, we will come back for the pod at night when these cat-frogs are sleeping.
>>
>>30363320
Where is Cardea? And does the breach lead to the pod? We could make a run for it.
>>
>>30363369
>>30363390
You had to go now and take the opening. The breach thankfully led to the landing pod so you could make a run for-
You then notice Cardea was gone.
"Hey!"
Cardea already took the breach and was now standing opposite of it. Her shout attracting the creatures' attention.
"Over here you motherfuckers!"
The creatures start to slowly and clumsily get off the shield.
"Take the cryopod and make a break for the lander," Cardea tells you, "I'll try to keep these guys busy and meet you there!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30363444
Let grab the cryopod and start heading to the lander. We should wait for her to come back before we leave.
>>
>>30363494
Cardea quickly takes off being followed by the entire group of creatures.
As soon as they're gone Fedot puts down the shield. The four of you taking off into the swamp with the cryopod.
You get back to the landing pod in about thirty minutes as you now knew where to walk and where the shallow water and land was at.
The four of you quickly get to the landing pod. You simply stand outside and wait for Cardea before you leave.
Three minutes past before Cardea bursts out of the swamp dirty and covered in cuts.
Using her remaining energy, she starts running towards the pod.
*BANG!*
She suddenly falls to the ground holding one of her legs in pain. Several seconds later the creatures burst from the swamp, charging at her.
Cardea quickly starts crawling towards the pod. A look of pure fear on her face as the creatures start to close in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30363444
Quiet carry Eagle to the lander and treat her there.
>>
>>30363677
Disregard what I said here >>30363685 except for the part curing Eagle and go help Cardea by carrying her or keeping the creatures busy.
>>
>>30363677
Shoot the creature before it get to Cardea.
>>
>>30363677
Get out there and save Cardea.
>>
>>30363716
>>30363723
>>30363778
You take your laser rifle and start galloping to her. Firing shots at the creatures.
They went down easily. More so when the lasers attracted them into jumping into them, committing suicide.
You hear the bugle again. Playing a few notes as if to try and get the creatures to stop killing themselves, but they don't listen.
You soon reach Cardea and throw her onto your back, galloping back to the ship and firing shots back at the creatures to keep them distracted.
You get to the lander and close the doors. Shooting off back to the ship shortly after.
You trot over and set Cardea down in the chair. Quiet Vine and nearby treating Eagle's wounds with what she had though she needed to be treated on the ship for the full effect, along with Cardea.
"Dammit," Cardea curses; holding her leg, "Those things hurt like hell!"
The hole on her leg turned out to be a bullet hole. The bullet, however, was lodged in her leg where her foot met the leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30363853
Get Vine's attention to start applying first aid to Cardea's bullet wound as well. Assist in anyway we can in medical assistance.
>>
>>30363967
You quickly get Vine's attention so she could start applying first aid.
You were surprised when she hands you some band-aides, bandages, and disinfectant pads.
"Clean all her wounds and cuts," She instructs you; sounding stressed, "Including the bullet wound, and then start bandaging her. The bandages are for the bigger cuts. Don't bandage the bullet hole cause I'm going to remove the bullet as soon as we land on the ship, but put pressure on it so it doesn't cause her to bleed out."

What do you do?
>>
>>30364071
Follow all the instructions.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
File: FANMADE_Lyra_Oh_you.png (72KB, 794x657px) Image search: [Google]
FANMADE_Lyra_Oh_you.png
72KB, 794x657px
>>30363444
Oh that wacky drazken.
>>30364071
Do what she says
>>
>>30364123
>>30365490
You proceed to follow her instructions. Cleaning all of Cardea's wounds and bandaging them. Keeping pressure on her bullet wound. She now pretty much looked like a mummy.
"I look like I'm ready for burial," Cardea comments, "Heh heh... Fuck this hurts!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30367399
Just be glad you weren't hit by any of our weapons.
>>
>>30367461
"Just be glad you weren't hit by any of our weapons." You tell her.
She smiles a bit at this before going back to a grimace of pain.
The five of you soon land back on the ship. The lander opening it's doors to let you out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30367550
The pod can wait. Get Cardea to medical.
>>
>>30367550
Let get Eagle and Cardea to the medical.
>>
>>30367562
>>30367568
The pod could wait.
You quickly bring Cardea to the medical bay while Quiet Vine brought Eagle to it.
After bandaging the deeper cuts on Eagle's face and cleaning the blood Quiet Vine moves over to Cardea. Bringing with her a pair of tweezers and some more disinfectant.
Cardea simply stares at the tools.
"I'm going to need you to keep her calm and still." Quiet Vine tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30367661
Hold hooves with Cardea to keep her calm.
>>
>>30367661
Reassure Cardea that everything will be okay.
>>
>>30367691
>>30367707
You grab her hands and hold them.
"Everything will be okay." You tell her.
Quiet Vine bends down and with tweezers in her magic she slowly moves them towards the wound.
She then gets it in the wound. Cardea yelps and freezes up, trying not to move as she continued. Her claws squeezing your hooves tighter.

What do you do?
>>
>>30367786
You're doing good honey.
>>
>>30367802
"You're doing good, honey!"
After a few minutes of digging around Quiet Vine stops.
"Found the bullet," She announces, "It's still in one piece."
"Just get it out!" Cardea exclaims.
Quiet Vine nods and proceeds to pull out the bullet. Cardea crying out as this happens.
The bullet soon comes out. As soon as it does Cardea leans against you and passes out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30367888
She passed out from shock. Gently lay her down and continue first aid.
>>
>>30367907
"Passed out from shock." Quiet Vine mutters.
You lay her down and let Quiet Vine take over.
She dabs some disinfectant around the wound and in it before wrapping it with a bandage.
"She should be good now." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30367979
Alright, let get the cryopod out and unfreeze the Palakio
>>
>>30367996
You trot out of the medical bay and to the cargo bay where Sai was keeping the cryopod.
You soon arrive to the pod with Moana and Kahurangi in tow, excited to see her.
After a few minutes you find a button that Moana translates to unfreeze. You push the button and stand back.
Two lights in the pod start glowing red with heat. The ice surrounding her quickly melting till it was only water.
Several seconds past before a hand raises from the water, followed by the Palakio. She starts coughing up water while trying to take deep breaths of air.

What do you do?
>>
Oh oops forgot I was in the middle of a cyoa for a few updates there.
>>
>>30368089
Give her a moment.
>>
>>30368133
You give her a moment to continue.
After a few seconds she stops and suddenly realizes where she was.
She proceeds to panic: Flailing out of the pod and hiding behind the pod itself.

What do you do?
>>
>>30368242
Send Moana to go talk to her.
>>
>>30368253
You send Moana over to go talk to her.
He goes over, but doesn't say anything as he's suddenly pulled in by her.
Several seconds go by before he reappears. Now being held tightly by her with a piece of sharp glass at his neck.
The Palakio still was scared. The glass shaking in her grip as she held it to Moana's neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>30368335
Can the turret get her from here?
>>
>>30368335
Calm down, we are not here to hurt you or anything.
>>
>>30368348
>>30368386
"Calm down," You tell her, "We're not here to hurt you or anything!"
"N-No," She stammers, "You just want to me think that! Then when my guard is down y-you'll harvest my guts or something!"
She wasn't listening to reason. Fear clouding her brain.
You look up a bit and find the turret aiming down at her. It wasn't firing, just waiting for your signal.

What do you do?
>>
>>30368443
Is that why you left your fleet?
>>
>>30368443
Sai can you get Fedot here? This gotten out of hand really fast.
>>
>>30368443
That is Moana you're threatening calm down.
>>
>>30368476
We really should have gotten the others in here with us. Magic would be perfect right now. I would have done so had I not disappeared for a few updates, guess that will teach me to pay more attention
>>
>>30368484
I feel like her fleet was big enough she probably does not know him but I suppose it could not hurt to try.
>>
>>30368464
>>30368476
>>30368484
"Sai can you get Fedot in here? This got out of hoof really fast."
"Yep!"
"Is that why you left your fleet," You ask; not getting a response, "That is Moana you're threatening, calm down!"
As soon as you say Moana something inside of her seems to turn on, allowing a bit of the fog to lift.
She takes one look at Moana and drops him. Moving over to a nearby box and leaning against it, looking like she was about to faint.
Moana quickly runs away. Coming to your side.

What do you do?
>>
>>30368575
Go sit next to her. But not close.
>>
>>30368575
Stay at a safe distance until she calms down more or to not frighten her.
>>
>>30368597
>>30368621
You trot over and sit next to her, but not too close that you frightened her.
After a few minutes she sits down and places her hands on her face, thinking.
"...Where am I?" She asks in a hoarse voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>30368675
Shitdid we ever name our ship.
You are on an equestrian space ship. We rescued you after your pod crash landed.
>>
>>30368722
"You are on an Equestrian ship," You tell her, "We rescued you after your pod crash landed."
She nods and thinks some more for a few seconds.
"...Why is Moana here," She asks, "Along with that other Palakio?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30368804
I think they should tell you that themselves.
>>
>>30368804
Well, there was a fungus that nearly wipe out everyone from the fleet and only a few survived, then a bunch of reapers attacked them leaving him the only survivor. Kahurangi is from a planet that had it's sun suddenly disappeared and then the reapers set off some nightmare-fulled glop that also killed everyone but her.
>>30368815
Ya we should let the kid inform her what had happen.
>>
>>30368815
This.
>>
>>30368850
Did the sun disapper or did they never have one.
>>
>>30368911
They had one, but it disappeared.
>>
>>30368934
>>30368911
iirc Kahuranghi's planet got out of orbit and became a roaming planet.
>>
>>30368815
>>30368850
>>30368872
"I think they should tell you that themselves." You say.
You get the two to come over and explain. The two proceeding to tell both sides of the story.
"So the three of us are possibly the last of our kind." She says at the end.
"Most likely." Kahurangi replies.
You watch as a look of depression goes across the Palakio's face as they information comes to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30369012
Gesture to them to give her a hug.
>>
>>30369027
You gesture for the two to give her a hug.
They quick do so. She's startled for a moment before returning the hug to the two of them.
"...So, what now?" She asks after a minute into the hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>30369150
Right now? We recover. Your cryopod wasn't at a safe location, and two of our crew members are injured due to some unfriendly inhabitants.
>>
>>30369150
You can come back and live on our home planet. We will be going back home in a few months.
>>
>>30369193
A few equestrian months that is.
>>
>>30369192
>>30369193
>>30369262
"Right now? We recover," You tell her, "Your cryopod wasn't in a safe location and two of our crew members are injured due to some unfriendly inhabitants. You can come back and live on our home planet, we will be back home in a few months."
"Alright," She says, "I guess I'll go with you... It's not like I have much choice."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping early: A friend of my got tickets to see Phantom of the Opera and I'm going with him.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30369577
Enjoy. I still need to see that one myself.
>>
>>30369569
Give her a hug.
Call the rest of the crew in to do the same.
>>
>>30369645
This
>>
>>30370625
Hugs bump
>>
>>30369569
After the hugs introduce everyone.
>>
bumps
>>
>>30373361
>>
>>30369645
>>30370131
>>30371969
You join the two children and hug her. Calling the rest of the crew to do the same.
They all do except for Cardea, who was currently in your bed and still passed out.
After the hugs you introduce her to everyone.
"Nice to meet you all," She smiles after introductions, "My name is Lanakila."

What do you do?
>>
>>30374592
Pleasure to meet you, Lanakila. A bad first impression, but I've seen worse.
>>
>>30374802
"Pleasure to meet you, Lanakila," You smile back, "A bad first impression, but I've seen worse."
"Yeah..." She giggles; blushing a bit, "Sorry about that. If there is a way to make up for that just let me know."

What do you do?
>>
>>30374878
I think you should be asking Moana that.
>>
>>30374935
"I think you should be asking Moana that." You say; pointing to him.
Lanakila turns to Moana. The two staring at each other for several seconds.
"Well," Moana starts, "If it was a stranger celebrity I would be asking for favors, but since It's my big sister," He opens his arms, "I'll settled for a hug and an apology."
Lanakila smiles, rushes over and hugs Moana. Picking him up and spinning him in a circle for a moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375067
Well geez Moana you should have mentioned she was your sister when Kahurangi was freaking out. That would have helped her calm down much faster.

Ask Vine when Cardea will be awake.
>>
>>30375067
Stare evily at Lanakila

...I don't hear an apology being said to your little brother, Lanakila. Also, you're siblings?
>>
>>30375079
>>30375117
You stare evilly at Lanakila.
"I don't hear an apology being said to your little brother." You say.
"I'm sorry little brother." She says.
"You should have mentioned she was your sister," You tell Moana, "Would've helped when Kahurangi was freaking out, and help her calm down much faster. Also, you're siblings?"
"Yep," Moana smiles, "She was moved to the higher-class ship when she got her wings and became a famous singer there. I rarely saw her, but now she's back!"
The two continue their hugging.
"When should Cardea be awake?" You ask Vine.
"Several minutes." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375185
We have another singer of our own on this ship. You should talk to Eagle about music some time.
>>
>>30375185
We should be there for Cardea once she wakes up.
>>
>>30375200
>>30375211
"We have another singer on our ship," You say, "You should talk to Eagle about music some time."
You decide to trot out of the room and to your room where Cardea was passed out. Wanting to be there for Cardea when she wakes up.
A few minutes pass when she groans a bit and opens her eyes, looking around.
"I passed out, didn't I." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375246
Yep. Give her a kiss. Want to go meet the new crew member?
>>
>>30375246
From shock, yes. Are you okay? That was a pretty rough situation.
>>
>>30375259
>>30375284
"From shock, yes," You tell her; giving her a kiss, "Are you okay? That was a pretty rough situation."
"Yeah," She says, "I'll probably be sore for some time though."
"...Want to go meet the new crew member?" You ask her.
"Is it okay if we just cuddle," She asks, "Just for a few minutes if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>30375354
Sure. Get to cuddling.
>>
>>30375354
You know I can't ever say no to a request like that.
>>
>>30375363
>>30375395
"You know I can't ever say no to a request like that." You tell her; flopping onto the bed next to her.
The two of you spend a minute exchanging nuzzles, and kisses with each other as you cuddled on the bed.
"That was pretty stupid of me," Cardea suddenly says, "Running off into the swamp being chased by a swarm of balls with teeth while being shot at."

What do you do?
>>
>>30375441
Well it got us through didn't it?
>>
>>30375441
I'd rather think of it as something more brave since you did get their attention to protect us. But yeah, try not to do something like that again. You had me scared, and worried for you.
>>
>>30375472
>>30375495
"It got us through didn't it," You say, "I'd rather think of it as something more brave since you did get their attention to protect us, but try not to do something like that again. You had me scared and worried for you."
She smiles a bit before continuing the cuddles.
Another minute goes by before you suddenly feel her hand on your chest. Caressing the black burn scar you got from the turret test.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375560
Ask her if she ever fixed the voltage.
>>
>>30375560
I do pretty dumb things too sometimes as you can see. Out of curiosity, what made someone as wonderful as you obtain feelings for me?
>>
>>30375569
>>30375623
"Did you ever fix the voltage?" You ask her.
"Yeah I fixed it," She replies, "I still feel bad about it though. You survived your heart stopping three times and apparently all three of those could've killed you."
"I do pretty dumb things too sometimes," You reply, "Out of curiosity: What made someone as wonderful as you obtain feelings for me?"
"I think It was mostly your personality," She says, "You were just so nice, and patient, even when I screamed in your face, and you seemed to treat others with respect and care for them. Some other things might've influenced it as well."
As she says this her hand seems to unconsciously move down your chest.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375663
My Cardea what wandering hands you have.
>>
>>30375680
"My Cardea, what wandering hands you have." You comment.
Cardea realizes what her hand is doing. All her scales turning a pinkish-red as she blushes, quickly pulling her hand away and throwing it under her body to prevent it from moving.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375742
Bring her hands. Come on, no need to be shy on feeling your stallion. There's nothing to hide after our intimate session together yesterday.
>>
>>30375742
I probably should have considered you would not recognise a pony fairytale.

You have nothing to be sorry for though.
>>
>>30375780
>>30375817
"I probably should have considered you would not recognize a pony fairy tale," You say; getting her hands out and holding them, "You have nothing to be sorry for though: There is no need to be shy on feeling your stallion. There's nothing to hide after our intimate session together yesterday."
Scales still red: She places both hands on your body, continuing to caress your chest.
She eventually starts moving them, one going to your sides and the other moving down towards your belly.
Her left hand eventually reaches your flank, while her right hand reaches the area just above your most intimate part. Stroking the part above it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375878
Feel her in the same spots.
>>
>>30375878
Did I ever tell you how cute you are? Because I feel that's something you should know.
>>
>>30375888
>>30375912
You move your hooves out and feel her in the same spots. Getting her to gasp.
"Did I ever tell you how cute you are," You ask, "Because I feel that's something you should know."
She grows even more red before moving forward and kissing you furiously. Squeezing your flanks, and now grabbing your shaft and stroking it which was now quickly becoming erect.

What do you do?
>>
>>30375961
Start giving her your hoof.
>>
>>30375961
Get in the position of a 69. Time to test each other's taste.
>>
>>30376012
>>30376036
You move your hoof down and start rubbing it against her entrance, returning the kiss and making out with her.
After a few minutes of doing this you get her to stop.
You roll her onto her back and turn around, assuming the 69 position.
Before you could do anything Cardea grabs your flanks and places your dick in her mouth, easily taking it all into her mouth as she gives you the best blowjob you've ever had.

What do you do?
>>
>>30376105
Start licking her
>>
>>30376105
>she gives you the best blowjob you've ever had.
Damn, we can't let her down after giving something like this.
>>
>>30376139
>>30376146
You couldn't let her down after giving something like what you were receiving: Your pleasure was already rocketing up!
You manage to collect yourself and start licking her. Getting her to moan around your dick.
After two minutes you were already about to cum, while it seemed like Cardea wasn't even halfway. You needed to do something.
You then feel something way back within her, hidden by some flesh and winking a bit. A small bump that felt like a clit.
You give it a test lick. As soon as you touch it Cardea lets out a loud moan, followed by your face getting hit by a bit of her pre. Her legs thrusting forward.

What do you do?
>>
>>30376223
Keep going on the clit thing.
>>
>>30376223
Now there's the clit we've been missing.
>>
>>30376236
>>30376276
"Now there's the clit I've been missing." You smile.
You quickly start attacking the clit thing. It was apparently more stimulating then a normal one as Cardea quickly forgets your dick and just starts moaning out in pleasure as you attack it.
"Rust, I'm close!" Cardea shouts after a minute of you licking her clit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30376417
Back off a bit to give her a chance to get on your dick again then finish her off.
>>
>>30376417
Make sure to finish off together. We need more bubblegum flavor in our lives.
>>
>>30376439
>>30376509
You back off a bit. She quickly knows what she needs to do and starts her blowjob again so the two of you could finish together. Celestia knows you need more bubblegum flavor in your life!
You quickly become close again, attack her clit again. After a few seconds you cum, followed by Cardea a second later screaming around dick as you shot ropes into her mouth.
In your resulting high you forget to put your mouth around her entrance and end up getting sprayed by her cum, though you put your mouth around her and start drinking her cum.
The two of you soon stop. Cardea grabs your dick and starts rubbing it weakly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30376559
Rub her weakly as well. Ask if she wants to go meet the Pālākiō now.
>>
>>30376559
I don't how you did it, but your mouth just felt amazing. You were way too good.
>>
>>30376571
>>30376612
You start rubbing her weakly as well.
"I don't know how you did it," You say, "But, your mouth felt amazing. You were way too good!"
"I've done some oral sex before." She smiles.
"You want to go meet the Pālākiō now?" You ask.
"Maybe," Cardea replies, "Quiet Vine told me about a new position that I want to try. We can try it later if you want~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30376683
I really think we should get the meeting out of the way. I look forward to this new position though.
>>
>>30376683
I'm both excited and cared at the same time. With both of you already sharing ideas together, I'm going have really push myself to satisfy both of you. And yet, I am perfectly happy with that!
>>
>>30376743
scared*
>>
>>30376725
>>30376743
"I'm both excited and scared at the same time," You say, "With both of you already sharing ideas together, I'm gonna have to really push myself to satisfy both of you. And yet, I'm perfectly happy with that!"
Cardea smiles and gets up.
"I really think we should get the meeting out of the way," You say, "I look forward to this new position though."
"Cool," Cardea smiles, "How about we try tonight? I could try to get Quiet Vine to watch~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30376853
Sounds like a plan. Give her a kiss and go see Lanakila
>>
>>30376853
Sounds fun. I can't wait for tonight.
>>
>>30376898
>>30376945
"Sounds like a plan," You smile; giving her a kiss, "Can't wait for tonight."
The two of you get up and trot out of the bedroom.
After several minutes of searching for Lanakila you find her in the kitchen talking with Quiet Vine. Quiet Vine giving her the tour of the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>30376984
Wait for Vine to finish then introduce Cardea.
>>
>>30377025
You wait for Vine to finish before trotting over.
"Lanakila," You say, "This is another one of our crew members: Cardea."
"Another alien, huh," She says; looking Cardea over, "And a nice looking one too."
You watch as Cardea's scales turn red once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>30377273
To late. She's mine.
>>
>>30377284
Say this jokeingly of course.
>>
>>30377273
Possessively grab Vine and Cardea as well just for laughs.
>>
>>30377284
>>30377334
>>30377373
"Too late," You tell her; pulling Cardea close, "She's mine."
Lanakila smiles before getting confused.
"Wait," She says; looking over at Quiet Vine, "She said she was your mate- ...MAREfriend, but," She turns back to you and Cardea, "She is also your marefriend?"
You smile a bit before pulling Vine over.

What do you do?
>>
>>30377399
Yeah. Ponies have more then one sometimes.

How common are herds in this setting anyway?
>>
>>30377399
Kind of a long story, but ponies tend to sometimes have herds. Which means multiple partners.
>>
>>30377410
>>30377464
"Kind of a long story," You admit, "Ponies tend to form herds, which means multiple partners."
Herds were somewhat common in Equestria and is kinda a new thing. Most usually go with one partner, but more then one was becoming increasingly common.
"...Strange," Lanakila says, "On the ships we weren't allowed to have multiple partners. It was even looked down upon to have more then one."

What do you do?
>>
>>30377544
Yeah. I don't think I have seen any other multi partner setups in our travels. They were never a thing on Cardeas home planet either.
>>
>>30377544
Yeah, you'll probably get used to it as time passes.
>>
>>30377544
It's a taboo in Cardea's culture as well. However, the main reason we all decided to go with this is to make sure that no one's feelings were hurt and for everyone's happiness.
>>
>>30377558
>>30377559
>>30377598
"Yeah, I don't think I've seen any other multi-partner setups in our travels," You tell her, "They were never a thing on Cardea's home planet either. It was even a taboo, but the main reason we all decided to go with this is to make sure that no one's feelings were hurt and for everyone's happiness."
"...That makes sense then," Lanakila says, "Don't worry though, I'll try to keep an open mind about the three of you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30377617
That's good. So I am curious why did you jettison yourself? Was it the fungus?
>>
>>30377652
"That's good," You say, "I am curious: Why did you jettison yourself? Was it the fungus?"
"Yeah," She nods, "I meant to get Moana, but I kinda forgot about him and left without him."

What do you do?
>>
>>30377789
Awakward, but don't be too hard on yourself on that one. Panic can make us do a lot of irrational hings.
>>
>>30377789
Well I forgive you.
>>
>>30377816
>>30377873
"Awkward," You say, "But, don't be too hard on yourself on that one. Panic can make us do a lot of irrational things."
"Yeah." She blushes.
"And I forgive you."
There's a short silence.
"Well," Quiet Vine says; moving from your grip, "I'm going back down to the surface to see if I can any new food we can grow or, since they have guns, anything intelligent that I can buy some food from."

What do you do?
>>
>>30377892
Sounds like a plan.
Not sure about taking anything given how they reacted to the pod. Maybe it had religious significance. How long would it have been there?
>>
>>30377953
"Sounds like a plan." You reply.
You weren't really sure about taking anything given how they reacted to the pod as they just left it there. Maybe it had some religious significance or they just didn't know it was there given how overgrown it was. Moana said she left a little over a year ago, but with how overgrown the crater was it should've been more.
The two of you proceed to ask who wanted to go. Coccinellidae didn't want to because she wanted to make sure Eagle was okay as she was still having some trouble getting around, and Kahurangi and Moana wanted to stay as well to make sure Lanakila felt welcomed. Cardea was the only one that agreed to come along.

What do you do?
>>
>>30378042
Head on down with Vine.
>>
>>30378067
And cardea of course.
>>
>>30378067
>>30378075
You head over to the landing pod with Vine and Cardea. Ready to head back to the surface.
"So," Sai says, "Would you like to land in the same spot or a different one: There's a nice dry plains area you could land in."

What do you do?
>>
>>30378119
Plains sound nice.
Before we leave we should grab something to make the same noise as the horns that blew when we were attacked. They were likely comanding the creatures and we may be able to confuse them if we are attacked again.
>>
>>30378154
"Plains sound nice." You reply.
Before you leave you quickly see if you could find something that could make noise similar to the horns. The closest thing you find was a Kazoo, which sounded different, but close enough that it might confuse.
You go back to the landing pod with the Kazoo and exit the ship, heading towards the surface.
After a few minutes you land safely on the dry plain though it was nighttime.
"So," Quiet Vine says, "Which direction?"
You were about to respond when all your suits pick up a radio signal coming from the east. Playing music similar to what you heard on the ship and in the same language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KILfo0f69zc

What do you do?
>>
>>30378284
Best head that way then. Is the translator still having trouble picking it up because that might cause problems?
>>
>>30378354
The three of you decide to head the direction of the radio signal. The translator still had problems with it, mostly that it followed no known pattern of language it currently knew. Meaning that this language has never been encountered by it before.
After an hour and a half of walking across the cold, dry plain you reach a cliff side and were really close to the signal.
Beyond the cliff was a city by what appeared to be an endless ocean. The buildings were no bigger then four stories and were made out of what appeared to be colored sandstone and bricks. It actually reminded you of the many paintings of Victorian-Style Cities in Equestria. Near the city were a bunch of industry buildings, throwing smoke and smog into the night sky.

What do you do?
>>
>>30378451
Do our suits have a zoom function? Check how many species are walking around down there.
>>
>>30378488
You quickly go over the suit's functions and find that you indeed had a zoom function.
You zoom in and find some civilians, though they were only of one specie.
The aliens were bipedal with green or brown skin, along with round and thick heads. Their arms were made out of leafs and they wore Victorian-Style clothing. They were basically what you got if you mixed a human, a cactus, and then a flytrap together: A sentient plant.

What do you do?
>>
>>30378564
They seem to be in early history do you think it's a good idea to interact with them?
>>
>>30378564
Well this is interesting, let find a way down the cliff so we can get closer to the city.
>>
>>30378564
I'm not sure about going into a city of a species that we can't comunicate with. It might be dangerous.

Maybe some other planet in this system will have people who can tell us about these guys.
>>
>>30378625
Wait better way of phrasing this.
It looks like they came out of a history book.
>>
>>30378645
*a city of a species we can't comunicate with who may have no prior dealings with aliens
>>
>>30378625
>>30378632
>>30378645
>>30378650
"It looks like they came out of a history book," You comment, "Do you think it's a good idea to interact with them?"
"I don't know," Quiet Vine admits, "On one hoof they could be beneficial, on the other it could turn badly, though we also need food and I don't think they'd appreciate if some aliens came down and took a bunch of food from their farms."
You start to think about this: You weren't sure about going down and trying to interact with a species you couldn't communicate with. There could be some other planet in the system with people that could tell you about them, but if that was the case you would've been greeted by some kind of ship or at least found a different radio signal then just this planet.
"Let's find a way down the cliff and take a closer look at the city before deciding." You suggest; the others agreeing.
After fifteen minutes you find a way down the cliff: A small path that lead to the water before circling around to the city.
The three of then find a boulder to hide behind next to a street where there were still people, but not as many.
Most of the aliens on this street seemed to be hanging out at what looked like a coffee house. Drinking, talking, laughing, and eating what looked like to be a type of meat along with some veggies and fruits. One of them appeared to be drunk and trying to flirt with one in a modest looking dress.
You didn't really see any weapons on them. What could pass as a weapon on some of them being canes. A few buildings down appeared to be a single guard in uniform with a strange looking rifle. He looked nervous, fidgeting with his gun and looking around.

What do you do?
>>
>>30378758
If he is nervous they may have heard about what happened with us eariler. I say we just keep away from them and try to find some food away from civilized areas. I think we would be shot on sight.
>>
>>30378758
Nervous and fidgeting with the gun that's an itchy trigger hoof if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>30378758
Look like they do have fruits and veggies, but with the twitchy guard we are likely to get shot at.
>>
>>30378772
>>30378797
>>30378810
"That's an itchy trigger hoof if I've ever seen one," You mutter; hiding back behind the boulder, "Looks like they have fruits and veggies, but with the twitchy guard we're likely to get shot at. They may have heard about what happened earlier so we may need to find some food away from civilized areas."
"I don't know," Cardea says; looking out, "If word came out in a society like this that aliens are real: There probably be some sort of panic or more then one guard on a street if they kept it to themselves."
"Where are we suppose to find food away from here," Quiet Vine asks, "We didn't run into a single farm on the way here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30378868
So we try our chances with them then, I'll be the first to go just in case the guard accidentally pull the trigger.
>>
>>30378868
We will have to check the other planets.

I really don't want to go out there. If we still have no luck anywhere in this system we can come back.
>>
Stopping for the night.
You can let the thread die: I'm heading up to Portland Oregon for a few days and won't be back till Wednesday night.
Have a good night or day and I'll see you in a few days!
>>
>>30378900
I agree
If it was one of no other aliens or inability to communicate it would be ok. They would just accept we can't talk to them if there were other aliens and we could talk them down if we could communicate.

With both I don't think anybody would come out alive.
>>
>>30378900
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.