[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top quality episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1494800386543.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494800386543.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
After "The Perfect Pear" AJ and her family are offically my favorite horses in the show, the development in character was amazing, the best episode of the entire season so far, hope to see more like this.
>>
>>30357204
I agree with OP
>>
>>30357204
It only made me wonder how that great couple could have given birth to fucking applejack and big mac. The apple DOES fall far from the tree
>>
File: 1495861608097.jpg (21KB, 272x274px) Image search: [Google]
1495861608097.jpg
21KB, 272x274px
>>30357226
What's so wrong with them?
>>
What do you mean by the development?
Finally learning about AJ's parents?
>>
Apple parents-Had a god tier episode
Big Mac-Has had really good episodes
Applebloom-Has had great episodes
Applejack-....
Why is Aj the only Apple that hasn't been done justice?
>>
YOU ONLY FEEL THAT WAY BECAUSE HER PARENTS ARE DEAD. IT'S CHEAP SENTIMENT AND YOU'RE BUYING IN WITH AN OPEN WALLET.
>>
>>30357867
I don't want to agree to shitpost, but this episode could be one of the episodes that it's reputation changes in many ways as time goes on.
I personally have mixed opinion with AJ parents episode for now.
>>
>>30357918
This, we need some more time to dig up petty things to bitch about.
>>
>>30357204
If you don't rate this episode, you're 100% guaranteed to be a newfag who hasn't spend enough time getting to know these characters.
>>
>>30357867
Honestly this is true, because had we had this episode in, say, season 1, it wouldn't be nearly as memorable. It's kinda like the Celestia/Luna episode. While it was very good, you can't help but feel extra attached to it because we've been so starved for stuff like that
>>
Crusaders of the Lost Mark laid the groundwork for this. Applejack dropping that line set the stage to make you empathetic for their parents whenever they decided to show up.
>>
>>30357867
>YOU ONLY FEEL THAT WAY BECAUSE HER PARENTS ARE DEAD

No shit, Einstein.
>>
>>30357208
I agree with you
>>
>>30357867
It's only a matter of time before the writers bring them back to life and shit on all of your faces :^)
>>
File: WHY.png (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
59KB, 500x500px
>>30357861

Because AJ is in almost every episode, in almost all she does something of value and she has most likely the most spoken lines in the show. I don't know why she hasn't a dedicated episode to develop her character, perhaps it is because she is either one of the hardest character to develop further or she doesn't need it.

They tried to show some development in AJs personality in "Honest Apple," but that went to shit because the writers overplayed one of her mainstay traits, honesty.

Personally I don't feel AJ needs an episode at all.
>>
>>30357204
Apple parent and Discordant Harmony were my favourite episodes of Season 7.
Finally some development of FS and Discord and finally some focus on Applejack family with a lot of feels.
>>
>>30357934
Royal Problem was objectively trash. Stop memeing.
>>
>>30359277
Your opinion is objectively trash. Stop living.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.