[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Hearts (CYOA) Thread #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5

File: Broken Hearts.png (3MB, 3622x5983px) Image search: [Google]
Broken Hearts.png
3MB, 3622x5983px
You and Ava don't say much as you walk through the city, on a reverse path from how you got to Rarity's store. Things look just as they did when you went, except, a little backwards. Which makes sense, you guess...
Gosh, you're bored. Ava hasn't said a word since you left the store. Just kinda looking around aimlessly, moving slowly. She just seems generally upset, or sad or something. And her being sad is kind of making you sad. Well, sadder than usual. A little bit. Point is, don't like seeing her this way.
>>
>>30352606
Hey, Ava? What's wrong? Do you need something?
>>
>>30352606
Ask her what her plan for the week is.
>>
>>30352606
I'm not stupid, you know. I can tell that the dress I drew upset you. I'm sorry. I just thought you were pretty enough to base a dress off of.
>>
>>30352617 >>30352636
>>30352661

"Er, is something wrong, Ava?" ,you ask tentatively.
"Hmm? No, no. Nothing's wrong, kiddo, I'm just... thinking, is all." ,Ava replies thoughtfully. "Got a lot to think about, ya know?"
You think you do know, bit you're also pretty sure she she's not being totally honest.
"I'm not stupid, Ava." ,you say vindictively. "I know I upset you with that stupid dress, and all my other stupid drawings I did!"
"What?"
"I just thought you were pretty, you know, and I thought if I was gonna make a dress I would design it after something really pretty and then I--"
"Whoa, whoa, Cuddle Bug, sweetie!" ,Ava cuts you off. I'm not mad at you, not at all. I loved that dress, even if I had a couple dumb hang-ups about it."
"...Really?"
"Yeah, kiddo, really." ,she affirms, reaching awkwardly behind herself to pat you on the head. She can't quite reach, nearly tumbles over in the process, and laughs as she quickly rights herself. "I'm just thinking about stuff, really. dumb stuff. Grown-up stuff. Real boring, I swear."
"Well... if you say so." ,you say, accepting her explanation for now. "So, do you have any plans for our week together?"
"Well, not the whole week. But I was planning on going somewhere after work today.And now we get to go there early! Real fun place, I think you'll love it."
"What is it?"
"Hmmm... Hey, let's make a game of it, yeah? See if you can guess where we're going. How'zat sound?"
>>
>>30352858
Is it the museum, maybe the library?
>>
>>30352858
While this >>30352889 is a realistic answer from Bug, I speculate that Mora is giving us the option of choosing where to go. If that is true I suggest that Ava is taking Bug to some huge toystore.
>>
>>30352984
>I speculate that Mora is giving us the option of choosing where to go.
That does not change my vote
Still museum or library.
>>
>>30352984
ᵐᵉᵗᵃᵍᵃᵐᶦnᵍ ʳᵉᵉ
>>
>>30352889 >>30352984
>>30353086

"Uhhhhhh... Is it a museum? Ooh, or maybe a library?!" ,you ask excitedly.
"Hey, hey now." ,Ava says. "Not much of a game if you just shout out random answers."
"O-Oh."
"Eh, don't worry about it, kiddo. Do what you want, you know? If it's fun. it's fun, ya know?"
"I guess?"
"Well you guessed right." ,she says. "About the fun I mean, not the places we were gonna visit. Or hey, maybe you were right. But, assuming you weren't, want another guess?"
"Yeah, yeah, lemme try again!" ,you say excitedly, thinking of all the places she might be taking you. "Is, is it, uh, a, um... Oh, is it a toystore! It's a toystore, right?!" ,you can't recall ever being this excited to guess at something.
"Well, I dunno. Do ya want it to be a toystore? Or did you want it to be a museum or library or whatever?"
>>
Hate to pause so soon, but its
SUPER
HOT
And I'm having trouble concentrating.See ya tomorrow folks
>>
>>30353347
Since we have all this extra time make it a museum. A library you can just bring the books home and a toystore you gain nothing from extra time.
>>
>>30353373
Well Unless the toystores are bigger then the ones I am used to. I think I did once see a toystore the size of a supermarket. Still the museum though.
>>
>>30353373
Maybe we can see something about the history of moths and changelings in the Equestrian History museum. I'm curious about where they come from.
>>
>>30353347
Well, I think I'd rather go to a museum.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (8KB, 125x66px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
8KB, 125x66px
>>
>>30354179
>>
A feelsy bump for a feelsy quest in celebration of a feelsy episode. episode
>>
>>30353365
As someone freezing their ass off in the southern hemisphere I kind of envy you.
>>
>>30356915
yes
>>
>>30355276
bump
>>
>>30359637
>>
>>30353347
A toy store sounds cool but I really want to go somewhere Ava likes to visit often, too.
>>
>>30353373 >>30353400
>>30353406 >>30353410
>>30361582

"Well, I think the museum might be some fun." ,you say. "But, I kinda want to go somewhere you would go."
"Plenty of time for that some other day, kiddo." ,she says. "Let's go to the museum. Knowledge is fun, yeah? Yeah, learning!"
She says this last line with enthusiasm, but you can't but feel like its forced.
"Just, uh, 'fore we head there, lemme stop and do a... a thing."
"What kinda thing?", you ask.
"A thing thing, don't worry 'bout it." ,she replies, kneeling down to let you off her back. "Just step inside with me real quick, wait by the door, 'kay?"
"Ummm... okay.", you say hesitantly as she pulls you into a place called "Nuclear Comics". You recall seeing this store on your way to Rarity for You.
The door opens into some strange hallway, which itself seems to lead to the rest of the store. As Ava asked you, you wait by the door while she goes to handle her business.
"I'll be right back, 'kay kiddo?" ,she says.
"Mkay."
"Cool." ,she replies, tousling your mane before walking away. "Ayo, Page Turner! I know you're in here!"
You wait patiently, for about ten minutes or so while Ava does whatever she needs to do with this Page Turner, whoever they are. Soon though, she rounds the corner and promptly hoists you back onto her back.
"So, who's Page Turner?" ,you ask as you exit the store.
"Some huge nerd." ,she replies. "Pretty cool guy though. Might meet him tomorrow, if he's around. Enough about him though, I need to ask you somethin', bugaboo. "Why a museum, huh? Most foals I've met would want to spend as much time away from learning as possible. 'Course, I haven't met many foals, but... yeah. You know what I mean."
>>
>>30362773
Learning is only bad when it's boring! Those other foals must not have had pretty good teachers.
>>
>>30362773
They're quiet, low-energy, and I don't really get to visit them very often.

A-and, uh, I was hoping that I could maybe learn more about ponies like me...
>>
>>30362773
>bugaboo
Are you saying I'm a typical grill?
>>
>>30362831
What?
>>
>>30362773
Well learning can be fun when it's done right and since I don't know very much about this city, or moth-ponies (since no one taught me) this might be an opportunity to learn.
>>
>>30362924
Bugaboo is Inept's name when running Give & Take.
>>
File: IMG_2896.png (293KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2896.png
293KB, 800x709px
>>
File: moths a best.png (532KB, 800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
moths a best.png
532KB, 800x2200px
>>30364148
>>
>>
>>30362773
I wonder what page turners fetish is.
>>
>>30365987
>>
File: IMG_3898.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3898.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>
>>30366087
Reeeeeeeeee and somesuch.
>>
>>30365987
>>
>>30362824 >>30362825
>>30363073

"Well, learning is only bad when it's boring, ya know." ,you say, eager to advocate on behalf of knowledge. "Maybe those other foals were just low-energy or something."
"Could be." ,Ava says. "I'm glad though, Cuds. You like to learn. An attitude like that'll get you far in life."
"...Cuds?"
"Er, yeah, I don't think I like that one much, either. Bugsy? ...Nah. CB? I guess that could work, but... Oh, uh, sorry, kiddo. Got a little, uh, distracted."
"It's okay." ,you assure her. It's kinda nice that she's putting so much thought into finding different things to call you. "But, I want to go to the museum 'cause, I don't know much about this city, 'cause I don't really go places."
"I don't think a museum's gonna teach you much about modern Manehatten, sweetie."
"Well, maybe not," you admit. "But, I was thinking, maybe I could, learnsomethingaboutmothstoo..."
"Ah. Say no more, kiddo. C'mon, I'll get you there in a flash. S'not far from here, if I recall right."
And she did. About an hours walk away, you arrive at the Manehatten Museum of Equestrian History. Felt like no time at all, really. Well, to you at least. Ava is sweating profusely, probably from having to carry you so far. You had asked her if she wanted you to get down, but she had insisted on carrying you the whole way. You're not sure if she regrets it, but she certainly seems relieved when you walk into the air conditioned building and she lets you down.
An attendant is with you quickly, given the emptiness of the museum on this Saturday afternoon.
"Hello!" ,she says eagerly. "And welcome to the Manehatten Museum of Equestrian History. As a public facility, access to the museum is of course free, but if you'd like a fuller experience, we have tapes and headsets available for rent for five bits."
"We also have special guided tours available for twenty bits, if you're interested." ,she says, smiling wide.
"Hmm... I dunno. what do you think, kiddo?"
>>
>>30369521
Tapes and headsets.
Guided tours are for people who don't have all day.
Once we are done with the moths we should check out if they have anything on dragons or maybe diamond dogs.
>>
>>30369521
>>30369541
Yeah
>>
>>30369541
Oh and changelings and yaks and griffons and pretty much every other race.
>>
>>30369521
I'm with
>>30369541
and
>>30369756
Let us force Morami into a glorious lore dump.
>>
>>30369541
>>30369714

"We'll, uh, take the headsets." ,you say. From what you know, guided tours tend to be accelerated, for ponies that don't have a lot of time. And you've got a whole week, so whats a few hours at the museum?
"Wonderful choice!" ,the attendant says. "Now, that will be five bits per headset, coming to a total of ten bits."
Ava pulls the bits out and hands them to the attendant, who pulls a pair of headsets from seemingly nowhere, and floats them gently to you with her magic.
"Of course, all our tapes are magical, and use the context of your environment to provide you with information of our countries wonderful history." ,the attendant informs you. "So please, take your time, feel free to bounce around, and enjoy your time here, at the Manehatten Museum of Equestrian History."
She bows her head and walks away, disappearing through a doorway and out of your line of sight.
You awkwardly fit the headset over your ears, and despite them covering most of your ear, you can hear things just fine.
"I don't know this place too well, so, uh, I'll leave this to you, bugsy. Take the lead, and I'll follow."
Hm... where to first? There's Pre-Equestrian History, the advent of Anno Harmoni, the hall of races... where to start?
>>
>>30369955
>Let us force Morami into a glorious lore dump.
I am getting Darkest Hour flashbacks.
>>
>>30369955
You quoted me twice.
>>
>>30369521
Tapes!
>>
>>30369990
Do we have any clue what Anno Harmoni is?
Anyway I wanna learn about pre-equestrian history.
>>
>>30369990
They all sound cool but I think the hall of races is going to be the most important to visit, but if we are going to have time for all of them let's go in order.
>>
>>30370013
Why is it always Darkest Hour with you people?
>>
>>30370074
Gee anon I dunno. Why would a woman in her early/mid 20s going to a museum with a preteen filly to learn about other races give me flashbacks to a woman in her late teens/early 20s going to a museum with a filly in her early/mid teens to learn about other races.

after all the ages are completely different.
>>
>>30369990
We know the story of Anno Harmoni from Hearth's Warming eve tales. Wendigos and all that. We can see that if we have time at the end.

Pre-Equestrian History sounds fun and the hall of races also. Either order.
>>
>>30370030 >>30370045
>>30370558

You don't actually know what Anno Harmoni means. And asking Ava, it seems she doesn't know either, just kind of shrugging and staring at the words, as if gazing at them longer will tell her their meaning.
You'd really like to start with the hall of races, but, Sister Foster always told you it was best to save the best things for last. So, maybe you'll start with Pre-Equestrian history. Maybe you'll even learn something about where moths came from in here! Though, you kinda doubt it.
As you walk into the large room, you see all kinds of relics and antiques, swords, and suits of armor from an age when the three tribes were separated. You'd only heard about how the tribes were united, during the first Hearths Warming. Could be interesting to see how they lived before that.
As you step in front of a large painting of an ancient crystalline city, the tapes spring to life, speaking knowledge into your ears and implanting it in your mind.
"In times of old, before the unification of the tribes," the tape starts, in the deep soothing baritones of an older stallions voice. "Earth Ponies, Unicorns and Pegasi lived in vastly different structures, with remarkably varied social hierarchies. The Unicorns lived in individual Kingdoms, which all came together to form a largely disjointed, but formidable alliance known simply as the Unicorn Kingdom. The city pictured has been discovered to be the ruins of the capitol to what was once the Kingdom of Unity, the crystalline city of Negra Beliz, which translates roughly to "Black Beauty". The magics practiced here, as well as the medicines produced, were believed to have been more advanced than in the whole of the rest of the Unicorn Kingdom."
"Much research has been launched into the history of this kingdom, yielding little information. Even the cities rulers remain a mystery; however, it is believed that Starswirl the Bearded lived here for a time, which may explain the cities magical advancement."
>>
Interesting! You hadn't known any of that, even if it really wasn't a lot of information. You wonder why it was called the Kingdom of Unity. Maybe they wanted to unify all the unicorns? Uni the unis! Heh. You'll have to remember to tell that one to Ava later. Though, learning this little bit about the unicorns makes you want to learn more about the other tribes. You see two more, depicting Earth and Pegasus towns respectively. There also seems to be quite a few statues, one depicting a bunch of colored orbs, one depicting a strange mare standing on her hindlegs, and another that seems to be of Starswirl the Bearded himself, and some strange stallion you don't recognize. There's a lone stallion standing in front of that one, seemingly the only other patron of the museum today. Which one should you check out?
>>
>>30370569
See it all, but definitely start by saying hi to Mr. Scrolls over there by the statue of Starswirl and his brother.
>>
>>30370587
This
>>
>>30370569
I think we should start with the earth and pegasus towns. then the statues in the order you listed them.
>>
>>30370569
Wander over to the stallion to see who exactly it is he's looking at.
>>
>>30370569
>There's a lone stallion standing in front of that one
I wonder what his fetish is.
>>
>>30370587 >>30370593
>>30370604 >>30370734

As much as you want to check out the other towns, something about the stallion standing by himself calls out to you. You've got plenty of time to learn about the other stuff, but something... something just... you don't know. You just have to talk to him.
"Say, kiddo," Ava says. "I think my things broken. I can't get it too-- kiddo? Hey, where ya goin'?"
She follows behind you quickly, worried for your safety. She catches up just as you get to the stallion and tug on the sleeve of his shirt.
"Hmm?" ,he says, turning his attentions to you. "Oh? A little moth filly. What brings you here all by yourself, little one?"
"She's not!", Ava is quick to correct. "I'm here, me, her moooooo, adopted caregiver, who is caring for her as best she can even thought this is only our second day together."
"Oh? Well, adopted caregiver, what brings the two of you to this here museum?"
"I wanted to learn about moth ponies and where they came from, but, I also wanted to learn about Equestria's history and stuff."
"Well, isn't that swell!", the stallion says. "I love history, myself. so much so, that I happen to be the curator of this museum, among other things. The name's Deb SeaScrolls, But, uh, you can call me Sea. Please, call me Sea."
"Okay then, Sea." ,you say. "What are you doing staring at this statue?"
"Oh, this old thing?" ,he says, waving a hoof at the statue in question. "Just trying to gain a little insight. Put on your headsets there, and you can learn a bit too. Of course... if you like, I could give you a rundown of the story behind this work. Might as well, given that its my voice coming out of that recording in the first place. That okay you?
>>
Pausing
>>
I am thinking the headset does not work with lings. Or at least not transformed lings. Can't really say that now though. We should just give her the rundown later.
>>
>>30370799
Yeah sure
>>
>>30370799
Really!? That would be so cool!
>>
>>30365987
>>
>>30370799
Yeah
>>
>>30371649
>>
Right about now, its time to rock, with the biggity buck
Bumple
>>
>>30375047
Tell me about the bumple.
>>
>>30373403
>>
I just wanna say that this is some pretty good shit, Mora.
>>
>>30375501
The best.
>>
>>30375501
Right
>>30375938
Wrong
>>
>>30375488
>>
>>30370861 >>30371009
>>30372139

"You'd do that?" ,you ask .
"I'd love to." ,Sea says. "Warms my heart to see a filly so eager to learn."
"It's not too much trouble for you?" ,Ava asks, a bit warily.
"Not at all! Now, come, come, and listen." ,Sea says dramatically. "And I'll tell you all I can, of the story behind this statue."
"Ahem." ,Sea clears his throat. "While the origins of this statue are unknown, and its craftsmanship is to be considered shoddy at best, it is not the quality, but the scene it depicts, which has captured the attention of historians for centuries. We can clearly make out the visage of Starswirl the Bearded, considered by many to be the greatest sorcerer to grace the equine race, casting a spell of some sort. To his side, poised for action, is a soldier, unidentified, and seemingly unimportant."
"However, upon further inspection of the site in which this statue was discovered, many other statues of varying quality were found, similar in construction and depiction, leading us to believe that the soldier in question is in fact much more important than had once been thought."
"Further research into other areas suggests that Starswirl traveled with this soldier on many occasions, counting him as a companion and close friend, with certain uncovered documents suggesting that they had been friends from early childhood."
"The race and identity of the soldier, however, are as of yet unknown, as all mentions of him either neglect to name him, or have faded in such a way as to make him unidentifiable. Deeply unfortunate, as in his own time, he seems to have been somepony of great import."

"So, you don't know who he is?" ,you ask.
"No, we don't." ,Sea reiterates sadly. "And it seems the more we try to uncover, the less we actually know about this soldier. He seems to have had close ties to another pony in this room, though. Follow me and I'll tell you another story."

1/?
>>
He walks you and Ava over to the statue of the mare on her hindlegs, a piece of much higher quality than the Starswirl statue, and made from much more valuable materials. It gleams under the bright lights of the museum, its golden surface clearly well taken care of by the staff.
"This here, is another soldier, whose name we do not know and may well never know. A mare revered for her great strength and unorthodox fighting style; she was even viewed as a goddess of war by some."
"War?" ,Ava interjects. "What kind of wars has Equestria been in?"
"That's exactly what we would like to find out." ,Sea says. "No war exists in the written records of our country, save for the brief one with Nightmare Moon, and yet, this idol predates that particular incident by several centuries. Who was she? Why did she fight this way?"
"Do you not know any of this either?" ,you ask.
"No, we don't. But, we do know a bit more about her than the unknown soldier. At some point, she was known as the Dragon of Everfree; at least, we believe that title is in reference to her. We also know that she held some connection to the sun, as whenever she is mentioned, so to is "The Golden Sun."
"Could she be related to Celestia, perhaps?" ,Ava postulates.
"I Highly doubt it. At the very least, the Princess has never answered my questions about her. She was likely dead long before Princess Celestia came into rule."
"She sure is pretty..." ,you say, getting lost in the statues fierce gaze.
"Aye, she is beautiful, isn't she?" ,Sea says. "We found an excerpt from a poem in the same place we found this. "Like a gilded lily may your visage shine on, like the blooming orchid, may you stay true." Clearly she held a powerful place in someones heart."
"Clearly..." ,Ava says quietly.
"She seems to have favored a spear in combat, but that's the extent of what we've been able to glean in our research. Well, that and the fact that she apparently used almost no magic, despite being a unicorn."

2/?
>>
"Speaking of magic," ,Sea segues. "Come, take a look at this here collection of orbs."
You see a white one, a black one, a blue one, a red and a green.
"They look pretty." ,you say.
"That they do, but they don't do much else. The meaning behind these is more figurative then anything. You see, each represents a color or magic."
"Like those auras unicorns have around their horns?" ,Ava asked, as interested in this as you are.
"Not quite. Many, many years ago, as far back as... well, really far back, Unicorns believed that all magic could be classified by five colors: white magic was based mostly in healing arts, black in destructive, red in a mixture of the two, with blue magic being absorption and green alteration. Of course, as we know nowadays, this system was shaky at best, and failed to take many other forms of magic into account. For instance, they did not consider the Earth Ponies connections to the soil to be magical in nature, and so they did not bother to classify it. That aside, there were many other forms of magic within their own ranks that they failed to identify. Why, it was even rumored that there were those capable of stopping time on a whim! Now how would you classify that, hmm?"
"Well... I guess you couldn't." ,you say.
"Precisely. A flawed system, ultimately to be abandoned when Starswirl himself abolished it several centuries later, with the aid of a few others."

3/4
>>
"Ah, but, we've dwelt on magic and unicorns long enough, I think." ,Sea muses. "Lets move on to the other tribes, hmm?"
He leads you to the painting of the Pegasus city. It looks very rough, hobbled together. More like a collection of poorly constructed cloud huts than a city.
"Pegasi had it the roughest of the Three Tribes." ,Sea explains. "Unable to farm, and incapable of controlling the sun and moon, they had to resort to threats of poor weather and other general barbarisms to ensure survival. This created intense tensions between them and the other two tribes, as well as among themselves. Food was often scarce, and each day was a battle. It's a wonder they survived into the modern age, but it also sits as a testament to their hardiness."
"As a moth pony, you inherently hold a bit of that hardiness in you, you know, despite that soft, huggable exterior"
>>
>>30377409
>You see, each represents a color or magic
I chuckled.
I really should decided what colors I am gonna play next standard.
>>
>>30377413
So moth ponies come from pegasi?
>>
>>30377413
Ask him if we can learn any more from our headsets or if he covered it all. Move on to the mud ponies.
>>
>>30377413
Really? What can you tell me about m-mothponies.
>>
>>30377413
I do? Did pegusi fug bugs and make moffs? Are moffs changusi?
>>
>>30376640
>>
>>
>>30380904
>>
>>30381645
>>
>>30382559
>>
>>30383534
>>
>>30384119
>>
How do we make the moth happy?
>>
>>30385840
Fire hoses.
It works regardless of if inuendo or not.
>>
>>30384653
>>
>>30387635
>>
Update when?
>>
>>30388305
>>
>>
>>30389921
>>
>>30391220
>>
>>30391990
>>
>>30392117
>>
>>30393942
>>
>>30394443
>>
>>30395729
>>
>>30377500 >>30377508
>>30377592 >>30378440

"I-I do?" ,you question disbelievingly. "Do moth ponies come from Pegasi?"
"Well, it's what we believe." ,Sea says. "All evidence points to yes. Of course, we don't have much evidence in the first place,but all that we've found so far points to yes."
"It's quite unclear as to when moths first appeared among the tribes, but we know it was around the same time as bats. Of course, it's also incredibly unclear as to what the correlation is there. We only know from some rather vague writings that Starswirl the Bearded was the first to make contact with them."
"So, can she like, control the weather, 'n stuff?", Ava asks.
"Nnnnot really.", Sea denies. "Though, studies have shown they are very sensitive to a different kind of weather. That is to say, emotional weather."
"What's that mean?" ,you ask.
"It should mean that you, and any moth, really, should be really good at figuring out how other ponies feel. 'Course, what with how elusive your kin seem to be... who can say if its a universal ability."
"Ah, but look at me, droning on." ,Sea remarks, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry about that."
"It's no problem, Mister Sea." ,you say.
"Yeah, no problem." ,Ava assures. "Bu, er, is there any more for these headsets to tell us? Or have you basically tapped that well of knowledge?"
"Ah, yes, don't want to have wasted your purchase, hmm? I'd be glad to tell you about the Earth tribe and then let you be on your way. Unless, of course, you'd rather just have "me" tell you."
He says this last line while gesturing to your headsets and chuckling to himself.
>>
>>30397098
I would like to hear it from the man himself.

I am thinking avas is fucking up because she is a ling and we cannot really say that out loud so better let her hear from this guy.
>>
>>30397098
Let's hear it from this guy.
>>
>>30397145
>>30397469

"I think it would be fine if you told us a bit more." ,you say. "What do you think, Ava?"
Ava just kind of nods absentmindedly, fiddling with her headset.
"Uh, yeah, kiddo, cool with me."
"Excellent!" ,Sea says." Come, come, learning, learning!"
He seems incredibly eager. Arriving at the picture of the Earth town, you can see that it's of a much more organized settlement than the Pegasi.
"Now, the government we know today is something of a hybrid of the ones the Unicorns and Earth Ponies once used." ,he explains.
"The Unicorns used a sort of Hierarchical Monarchy, with many separate kingdoms being ruled over by one central kingdom, and power shifting with the death of monarchs. Earth ponies however, despite being more widespread than the Unicorns, had a far more centralized government, ruled over by one representative, chosen by a council of his or her peers, who would listen to the complaints of his people and handle them accordingly."
"And were they called king, or something?" ,you ask.
"No, King wouldn't be the right word. The ruler of the Earth Ponies was known as the Chancellor. and unlike kings and queens, they weren't determined by birthright. Although, there is a curious bit, about the last know Chancellor..."
"You mean Chancellor Puddinghead, yeah?" ,Ava says.
"Precisely." ,Sea replies. "For one reason or another, the Puddinghead family ruled fro an inordinately long amount of time. Either they instated some kind of marshal law, or they were just a family of gifted politicians. CAn't say for sure. Especially since very few records exist prior to their extended rule."
"In any case, most Earth settlements were dedicated to farming, mining and various other trades of the land. Many gifted blacksmiths also came from the Earth tribes, as well as bakers, and other such trades. Not many are aware of this, but did you know that Earth ponies created pastries as we know them now? If you ever enjoy a tasty doughnut, it's Earths you can thank."
>>
Sorry guys, gotta pause early
>>
>>30397767
Thank the man for all he has taught us and move on. Once we are out of earshot present our theory for why Ava's headset is not working. Try switching headsets anyway to see if it really is just broken.
>>
>>30397098
>moths are variant pegusi that are sensitive to emotions
>emotions

I knew it. Commander Hurricane fugged a changeling queen way back when. Headcanon accepted.
>>
>>30399044
>>
>>30397767
We should try trading audio guides.
>>
>>30399877
>>
>>30400259
>>
>>30401022
>>
>>30401385
>>
>>30402359
>>
>>30403897
>>
I said this in cyoa but I should pobably have said it here too
I'll resume Broken Hearts next week, because this week has now become filled with pressing personal matters that need my attention.
Feel free to let the thread drop and thanks for understanding.
>>
>>30405349
Ok
>>
>>30405349
https://youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
>>
>>30405349
Aww.
>>
>>30405349
Hope your life simplifies in a good way, see you next week.
>>
>>30406831
This.
>>
>>30408300
God dammit anon you forgot to sage
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.