[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #8 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 24

File: #8 cover.png (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#8 cover.png
1MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>30249233
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. This year, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>21 has undergone drastic changes, reaching full adulthood. Still she seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
>A new day begins in MegaStable 5, allowing you a brief respite in an otherwise turbulent life. No monsters, no thieves, no mafias, and all the time in the world to get out of your gigantic bed.
>With a slow yawn, you roll off the bed in a most gracious manner, managing to find your hoofing in all the confusion. Your wings are unfolded and drag along the floor, making scratching noises as the metallic feathers hit the ground. Making a conscious effort, you pull them back.
>Today's going to be a good day, and to signify this momentous occasion, you're going to hug the first pony you meet, big or small. Nothing shall deter you from this, and as soon as you exit your room, you come face to face with Shadow Cloak, who's probably returning from her morning patrol. The fortunate unicorn will feel your fluffy wrath.
"Mph" you simply slump on top of her, covering the mare with a tight hug.
>"UH... good morning?" Shadow replies, trying to process the situation. "Listen, I think..."
"I don't care what you think. You were the first pony I saw, so you get a big hug. That's how the world rolls" you assert, tightening your grip. After a few more exhilarating seconds, you let her go. "Good morning, Shadow" you continue with a smile, as if nothing had happened.
>"Y-Yeah... so, I'll be going in a couple of days" Shadow retreats a step. "I'd like to give you a few pointers on how to use your power to explode things, just in case you ever need it. So how about today we have a sparring match between the three of us, and then I can spend the rest of our time teaching you the basics?"
>>
>>30351676
Ok, after breakfast.
>>
>>30351676
Sounds good.
>>
>>30351676
We can spar after breakfast. Continue our trek to hug every single pony we come cross. Big? Small? None will we spared from our incoming hugenocide.
>>
>>30351669
>That title card
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oO4WZt2PLcc
>>
>>30351748
>>30351907
>>30351915
>>30351970
"Sure, but let me grab breakfast first and we can go" you wink at her.
>"Oh no no, I meant for this evening. Take your time" without so much as a glance, the unicorn leaves the way she came, a bit directionless. She's been sulking like that whenever she lets her guard down.
>You're big and strong, thus you need a big breakfast. The portions of toast-shaped grub are thick and filling, but you need several to sate your hunger today. You're feeling good, better than in the past week, and display your affection hugging every scientist and security officer in your way, one of them accidentally discharging her rifle at you.
>"I-I'm s-s-so sorry!" The rookie fails to compose herself. "I-I was distracted, oh my gosh!"
"Take it easy" you bestow a smile upon her. The guardsmare leaves on her little metallic platform, gun trembling in her hooves.
>"My my, you're very odd today" Illumina replies after being surprised by your hug.

(1/2)
>>
>>30351676
Hey. Ok.

Question: what happened squid Shadow 1-hit K.O.-ed? City wide discount on squid meat?
>>
File: bmh133.png (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh133.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>30352001
"I'm just happy! For once our issues are straight, no more criminals, I had forgotten what a true hug is. C'mere."
>"Ooh no, you get one hug a day and that's enough" the mare boops you with enough lewdness to stop you in your tracks, then puts a grub toast in your mouth. "Eat it. I feel you need a sugar dose."
>After breakfast and chatting with your friend about this evening's spar session with Shadow Cloak, you check in with Firegazer and your mail. Grr, if only you could hug him as well...! There's two new mails, one from Tamiya with a status report on their big stallion project, and one from the office of Ivory Star, president of the BMHP, notifying you in advance of a call she will make soon, although it doesn't say exactly when.
>With your tummy full of sugary, fruit flavored synthetic food, you lay on your bed and think about how to take on the day. It's been a rollercoaster of a week, so sleeping it through isn't out of the question. But you haven't checked with any of the research teams lately, and maybe one of them have something interesting to tell. Not to mention, you never got to meet the agricultural team. There's also something that came up in your mind yesterday, about trying different powers with your feathers...
>>
>>30352013
Send a message to Felix about the squid and if it is edible.

Read messages then maybe hang out with the head of security.

I still think the
>let's use all the powers at once
Is a bit far fetched. I don't believe it will, but as this is fictional I could be wrong. Why not try it.
Worst that happens is you lose a feather or two till it grows back.
>>
>>30352066
Head of security? Why? I say we go relax at the park. I hope we run into the CotC, I've missed their antics.
>>
>>30352013
Do the testing powers first then assuming we come out intact go see the food people.
Make sure we do it in order of least likely to go horribly wrong to most. Cold/electricity, hot electricity, hot and colt, all three.
>>
>>30352107
>Why
I assume because he is injured. Not that that is a vote for it.
>>
>>30352013
Note to self: Hug Firegazer at lunch since we missed him out. All will tremble before us.
>>
File: bmh134.png (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh134.png
55KB, 400x400px
>>30352066
>>30352107
>>30352144
>>30352168
>>30352223
>You have several things in mind. First, you make a mental note to have lunch with Firegazer and hug him into a dense stupor. Nothing shall escape your ornery wrath.
>Next, you contact Felix at his lab with the main research team and ask him about the squids you and... ugh, Shadow Cloak finished.
>"We just finished running tests through them squiddies, and the results are good. They will live again!"
"What!?"
>"Yes, as tons and tons of cheaply sold meat on the markets across all of Granda, and beyond! The market plan was approved, and we're getting a chunk of cash outta them! Hahah!" The stallion looks excited beyond words. "Oh, and we'll get in contact with ya when we learn more about the feathers. Sorry about the wait, love."
"That's fine..." you end the call in somewhat of a sour note. Poor Squidiel. But now you must not let these thoughts cloud your beautiful day!
>You wander around the facility, thinking of testing out your theory about your powers, when you come across the hallway leading to the clinic. That's right, you should check on good old Star Brigade and see how he's holding up.
>"Whoa nelly, I couldn't ask for a prettier visitor if I tried" the stallion is in a good mood, bound to a wheelchair but smiling and moving on his own.
"You sure look lively, captain" you greet him. "Say, would they let you take a walk with me? I feel like going outside."

(1/2)
>>
>>30352144
Also speaking of food we should go see the pizza guy now that the mob is dealt with.
>>
>>30352421
>The nurses look at you as if you were joking, but soon they realize you're serious. However, nobody dares say anything, and for better or worse, you end up taking the wheelchair pony with you to the lift, exiting into the streets of MegaStable 5.
"So, why did you decide to get in the private sector?" You chat with him, making way for the nearest plaza or natural space.
>"You know how it is, they tell you it's the police force for life, but that can change easily" the old pony speaks, enjoying the view from atop your mane, wheelchair and everything. "I put my life on the line a few times, save fellows, then take a few nasty wounds with me anyway. In time, I decided this would be it; the big break, but things get more and more expensive, and here we are."
"I hope you're getting paid well enough for that" you point at his bandages.
>"Rest assured dear, the BMHP ends up being a better career choice than most other jobs" the pony scouts the horizon. "Oh? There's some noise over there."
>You head to a large plaza, where a flea market has been set up. In the middle of the stands, a congregation of ponies in crimson robes stands tall and mighty, preaching the crowd who ignores them.
>"...and behold the signs of destruction, for only our protectors, the big mares, could deliver us from a most squidillicious death!" Good old Quartermaster Asmodeus is at it, the madpony. "Mmm, saberemus incandesce, mmmsephirotus granapadano...!" As your head blocks the sunlight, he looks up. "Ooh! Avert yer eyes, ubiquitous nobodies, the goddess has graced us with her presence!!" His voice keeps getting louder and raspier, he's going to explode. "Surely, a revelation is upon us!!!" He drops to the floor in reverence, as do the other acolytes, expecting this so called revelation of yours.
>>
>>30352107
>I hope we run into the CotC
Really, I am getting kind of sick of them.
>>
>>30352432
Ask him if he knows of any good deals at the market.
>>
>>30352432
"I, in my big wisdom see fit to grant you all with my affection." Then hug them. All of them. AT THE SAME TIME. Then ask what they're up to today.

>>30352447
Why? I find them endearing. They mean well, it's just that Asmodeous is a tad bit kooky.
>>
>>30352432
Hug. Hug. Kill. No, wait! Ignore that last thought.
>>
>>30352457
>>30352522
>>30352531
"Heh heh..." you whisper at Star Brigade. "They're always the same" you then enchance your voice by the power of big breaths, and address the poor wretches. "Heed my words, ponies of faith! I, in my big wisdom, have cometh seeketh you...th, er, to grant you my blessing of affection. C'mere" without hesitation, you grab all twenty or so ponies between your ample wings and give them hugs with your cold, yet unharming feathers.
>" "O-Oooh...!" " The ponies come out of the hug as if in a daze, Asmodeus with tears in his eyes.
"Now, you must satisfy my inquiry!" You continue. "Are there any good deals at the market today?"
>"Most gracious one" the Quartermaster stumbles. "The squid meat has reached an all time low since your glorious victory over..."
"Yeah, yeah, the meat's good, what else?" Alright, you might be getting a bit tired of the charade. But it's so hard to judge them, they're just trying to do good their own way.
>"W-Well, there's... lamps and stuff over there" the wise pony points at a nearby stands.
"Lamps, huh...?" You take one, a rather nice looking floor lamp with a wood grain finish. "Hey captain, what do you think of this?"
>"Not too shabby" the pony replies atop your mane.
"Then it's my treat. Wrap it up and write a nice recovery card, addressed at Star Brigade" you fluff your mane while returning the lamp to the stand. "Send the bill to the BMHP facility."
>"No need!" The stallion at the counter replies. "I'll gladly give you this one for free!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30352680
"Yay! Everything's coming up Feather Storm!" You trot on place, shaking the entire market and rocking objects off the shelves. "Oops... sorry, everypony. Now be nice and don't steal, or I'll crush you like squid!" You leave, and immediately realize the threat you just made. "Ouch... I just hurt myself on that one."
>Your next stop is Giuseppe's pizzeria. The stallion thanks you personally for ridding him and his cooks from the tyranny of the Tortellonis.
>"Now that 'Il Don' is rotting-a in jail, we don't have to-a cut corners!" The pony speaks with fervent hoof motions. "I can be the deluxe pizza pony I always wanted to be, oh mamma!"
"I'm glad for you, Giuseppe. I'll come try your new pizza as soon as possible."
>"You're always welcome, bellissima!" The pony throws a million kisses at you.
>Finally back at the facility, you return Star Brigade to his place at the in house clinic. The nurses are certainly glad nothing happened, but wonder why he's carrying a wrapped up floor lamp with him. Next destination for you is the VR room, to test things with your feathers, but first, you tell Illumina and Shadow Cloak your intentions.
>"What!? No, impossible, you can't do that!" The pegasus reacts vividly. "Haven't you heard that meme about not crossing the streams? What will happen if you mix unstable elements, you could die! You're not going to carry on with this, are you...?" She asks with big puppy eyes.
>>
>>30352687
Worst that could happen is I get some temporary scaring. I will be going in order of least likely to go wrong to most likely so if things start to go wrong I will not go any further.
>>
>>30352687
Don't worry I'll be careful, if things start to go wrong then I'll stop going any farther with this experiment
>>
>>30352687
But what if it does something cool?
>>
>>30352708
>>30352806
>>30352808
"Relax, Lumi" you put a reassuring hoof in her shoulder. "I'll start with the combinations that would be least prone to messing things up, and if I see it's too dangerous, then I'll stop. The most I could get about it is a few scars, and you know how tough we are."
>"I think it's interesting that you explore your powers. There might be untapped power" Shadow Cloak reaffirms.
"I'll be careful, I promise. Besides, what if it works, and it does something cool!?" You try your best to convince her.
>"B-But I...! Sigh, fine, in that case we'll be there to help with anything you need" the pegasus concedes.
>The three of you enter the VR room. It's pristine white surface while not using the gear is perfect to test this. Making sure there's nobody here working, you get ready.
>So far, it's always felt natural to channel the powers of ice, fire and lightning separately, converging from your inner core into your feathers. But this time, you need to make a more conscious effort, drawing power from your body, feeling it leave and making your limbs cold.
>First, you try cold and electricity. You feel each separate power leaving your body, then converging together in your feathers. You toss two of them, and something new happens: green sparkles arc between the two feathers, which begin to spin wildly, attracted to each other, becoming tethered and flying in beautiful arcs as deadly blades. When you test with more feathers, they create a truly unpredictable tornado of metal slicing the air clean.
>Next, you try heat and electricity. The result of tossing a couple of feathers brings you back to the time you fought that punk turtle: an all too familiar explosion, a blast of napalm leaving a bright orange cloud of compressed hot air as an aftereffect, damaging the VR room tiles severely.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh135.png (161KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmh135.png
161KB, 600x600px
>>30352891
>Seeing as there's no problem on your body, you try heat and cold. The feathers imbued with this combination hit the ground and explode in massive clouds of purple, glowing steam, first distorting the space around them, creating mirages, then floating to the ceiling and finally raining purple water on the room.
>You've come to far to stop, so you try the most dangerous combination: all three elements at once. The feathers are imbued in glowing light, many shades of cyan and grey enveloping them. You toss a single feather in a straight line, and it vanishes, as if crossing an unseen door in front of you. Several seconds afterwards, it reappears a few yards further on, hitting the wall without any noticeable effect, as if bridging the gap between dimensions in a self-covering strike.
>"That's... wow" Illumina stutters. Truly, none of you can believe this. "It's so... colorful."
"I know! I have so many combinations to try! Eee!" You dance in place, your wings almost plucked dry. It will take five to ten minutes per each new row of feathers to grow.
>"Heh. Figures" Shadow Cloak smirks. "Seven combinations, plus your regular attack... just like the colors of your cutie mark."
"What?" You look at your sparkling flank, making the connection. "It's true! Oh my gosh, I didn't have a clue!"
>"Everypony needs to hear about this. Lumi insists I have lunch with her and our operators, what do you say?" The unicorn asks, trying to appear mysterious. "I heard your mother will be there, too."

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30352901
I am incredibly glad I pushed for this. I also don't hate the cutie mark as much as I used to although I doubt this was considered at the time of design.
>>
>>30352901
Gimme a moment. I don't feel terribly comfortable with my wings plucked dry. Do I at least look cute and marketable still?
>>
>>30352968
We are just going to have lunch with the other big mare and their operators. So there is no need to worry about being marketable and cute.
>>
>>30352901
Time to crush Firegazer.
>>
>>30352901
Taste the rainbow.

Idea. Can we set one of our wings on fire and try to touch it? I want to know if our fleshy bits are a little fire resistant.
>>
Not to be picky but when is the invisible feather gonna be useful? Just seems like any other old feather that just vanishes and reappears. If it can go through walls than that doesn't make any sense but that's improvement I guess. But I guess we have to roll with it.

Oh. we gotta have lunch with firgazer.
>>
>>30356434
I am pretty sure it is a teleport feather not an invis feather. I expect it will be the most useful combo.
>>
>>30356434
You are wrong.
>You toss a single feather in a straight line, and it vanishes, as if crossing an unseen door in front of you. Several seconds afterwards, it reappears a few yards further on, hitting the wall without any noticeable effect, as if bridging the gap between dimensions in a self-covering strike.
The feathers could be used to bypass natural armor a monster may have, acting similarly to shrapnel. The more you move, the more you hurt.
And weather the feathers are invisible, dimensional warping, or teleporting, it could prove immensely useful with further studies.

>>30352901
>it reappears a few yards
Wot. I'm confused.
>It will take five to ten minutes per each new row of feathers to grow.
Let's keep at it till we're spent. I want that feather armor or leg guards.
>>
It occurs to me we brought in extra cash with the squid. Maybe we can get the smoll pony drone started again.
>>
>>30357569
I still don't understand how they even need to develop that. You would think a sci fi robotics team would have those just laying around.
>>
>>30357569
If rather we wait until the company has built a sizeable enough fortune before we make any more suggestions. I feel as though we've been hogging up all the muny with our ideas. I was to leave cash for the other teams so they can delve further into their own research.
>>
>>30352950
>>30352968
>>30354199
>>30355763
>>30356658
"Wait, like now?" You ask. "I need some time to grow my feathers back! G-Give me a few minutes, do I at least look cute enough?" You practice a flamboyant pose in front of your friends.
>"Relax, we got thirty minutes" Shadow rolls a hoof. "We'll be at my room, okay?" She and Illumina leave the room.
>While waiting for your feathers to grow back, you call Felix and tell him there's a whole supply of feathers in the VR room. The stallion isn't too pleased at the destruction of the room, but his curiosity takes over, and anger is lost in the revelation of what you full powers can do.
>"That is such a cool power, like, straight out of a comic book" he points out, rolling his cigarette from one side of the mouth to the other. "We'll have to add a whole new battery of tests for the feathers."
"I'm specially interested in the ones with all three elements combined" you pick up the feather in question. "It seemed to... teleport, or leave this dimension and reappear a few seconds."
>"Makes it all the more difficult to us. I like a good challenge!" Felix blurts out nonchalantly.

(1/2)
>>
>>30360509
>After helping Felix's team pick the feathers up, you go to the big mare bathroom and use the few commodities to pamper yourself. Not that you need much pampering, your skin is smooth as peach and your mane is made of the stuff clouds dream to be. You theoretize that any pony, or perhaps some kind of hairless monkey creature, would be lost forever in eternal bliss if left for too long.
>Finally, with some of your feather rows back, you make your way to Shadow's room. The ambient light has been set to 'really really damn high', making it seem as if you were outside. A very nice tray has been prepared for guests: Rose Medal, Con Job, your mom, and Firegazer too. First thing in your order of business is hugging him.
>"Buh-Feather Storm, please...!" The pony struggles in vain.
"Shut up. I went on a killer spree this morning, and only you escaped" you let him go. "The room looks great like this, by the way" you seat next to Shadow Cloak.
>"Yeah, light is soo good" she snarks back. "Ah, here comes lunch" she watches a couple of trucks bringing large bowls with the stuff. "Oh? What's this?"
>"I think it's squid meat" Feather Bed examines her dish.
>"Oh dear..." Illumina can't help but look at you through the corners of her eyes. You look at the lifeless bowl of white fillets, seasoned with garlic and spices. For once you can eat something that's not synthetic mush, but are you willing to partake of The Squig's body, who died for your sins?
>>
>>30360509
>>30360518
Forgot name, whachu gon' do sometimes.
>>
>>30360509
Squiddy may have died from our sins, but the least we can do to honor him is to make sure his death was for nothing. His meat will be used to feed and fund us to prevent more needless death from happening in the future. Let's not let his death be in vain.
>>
>>30360518
Give the meat a try and don't think that it as Squig, but the other squid monster.
>>
>>30360518
Eat but not be happy about it. Whisper "I'm sorry, Squiddo" past our stuffed mouth as we shed a single tear.

Then we can ask about what mom has been up to and tell them all about our super awesome powers.
>>
>>30359135
I am sure we are getting our fair share and nothing more.
>>
>>30360518
Eat it. We never should have cared about the squid anyway.
>>
File: bmh136.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh136.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>30360573
>>30360605
>>30360640
>>30360657
>Perhaps it's for the best. Squidalot will live in your memory, and provide you with plenty of funds and make ponies happy with its body. The least you can do is partake of his body and live, protect the little ponies as you've always done.
"Alright..." you cut a corner of the fillet and eat it. The chewy meat almost runs down your throat immediately, flavorful and tender enough to melt under your lack of serrated teeth. "So good... I'm sorry, Squiddo... nom" before you realize, you engulf half the fillet.
>"Feather Storm, I thought I had taught you table manners in those fake memories of yours!" You mother scolds you, then returns to a smile. "Oh well, sometimes you end up with a punk of a daughter! Dig in!"
>"Praise th'princess" Con Job nods solemly and eats.
>"Psst... nothing personnel, squid..." Shadow mutters before eating.
>"It is delicious, however" Rose Medal eats in proper ladylike fashion. "It will give us a nice boost in funding. Sorry if it sounds frivolous" she looks at you.

(1/2)
>>
>>30360832
"There's no point mulling over it" you speak, although you're not all too happy about eating it.
>Over the meal, you tell the operators and your mother about your recently found out abilities.
>"Damn, girl, big mares are overpowered" Con Job jokes with you. "Why can't you have eight awesome abilities?" He asks Shadow Cloak, which swallows a whole piece of squid in disgust.
>"Did you forget I can split myself in ten? Where have you been for the past five years?" She boops her operator, and even you can tell, it feels somewhat forced.
"So, what have you been up to, mom? I feel like I never ask."
>"Oh, nothing much" she giggles while looking at the older operator. "Con Job is taking me out tonight. We'll enjoy yourselves, right dear?" She winks at him.
>"Y-Yeah, miss, it will be a good old time..." the conpony brings out a tissue and wipes his forehead with it.
>After the meal, you go for a nap, in preparation of your patrol and sparring session, however you receive a call from Dime Fang shortly after waking up.
>"Sorry to interrupt your business, Feather" the bat opens via intercom happily. "WIth our recent acquisition of squid meat, we're going to readjust the budget, so I'd like to run it by you. First, is there anything you require to be priorized? Last I heard, you were still involved with most of the research teams."
>>
>>30360843
I think the drone should be first. We really should go talk to the food team soon.
>>
>>30360843
The progress of knowledge is an exponentially growing sphere of questions. Let's focus on research; knowledge is power and all that.
That said, Would it kill to have more security around here? Wouldn't want anything to ruin this day.
>>
>>30360997
We just got more security.
>>
>>30360872
>>30360997
>>30361059
"Hmm..." you give a quick thought at all the projects you follow. "Right now, I'm fully focused on learning and interacting with the teams. The pursuit of knowledge is neverending, but right now I can't come up with anything. I'd like the robotics team to finish my reconnaisance drone, if that's possible."
>"New avenues of profit have opened the budget again, so you should expect a call from them soon, if their work is all it's cracked up to be" the bat pony winks at you. "So, no new suggestions?"
"I've noticed we're running low on security again, is that normal?"
>"Oh, yes, some of the rookies were transfered to power plant Brago, which besides being on top of a large monster, should have the proper security measures" Fang nods, taking an apple from a fruit bowl in his desk and rolling it between his hooves. "We'll hire more guards soon, and Felix has come up with a plan for Tailspin's team to begin working on an automated defense system."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh137.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh137.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>30361210
"Perfect! I think you're ahead of me in planning, so I have nothing else to discuss."
>"Then I'll leave you be. Remember, you may always call at my door. Kekeke..." right before the call ends, you see Fang direct his attention at the apple with endless thirst.
>As you turn the computer off, you recall that there's one research team you haven't visited, the agricultural studies team. This might be as good a time as any, so you leave your room and start asking for directions. You end up not too far from where Tamiya's lab is, in a less populated corridor off to the side.
>There's a single door at the end, at pony height, forcing you to lay down on the floor to knock at the door. After several minutes trying to figure out whether or not there's anyone in there, the doors open and a pony comes out.
>"...Yes?" An unicorn with wiry, fuzzy hair and wearing a wooly pull despite being in the middle of summer greets you, looking uninterested and flustered due to the obvious heat of his hipster attire.
"Um, hello, I'm..."
>"I know who you are. I'm Talent Seed, in charge of the agricultural studies team. What... brings you here?" He asks, raising his lower lip. The glances he gives you aren't too comforting.
>>
>>30361227
I was interested in what you guys do here.
>>
>>30361227
Heh, he reminds me of Lori.
>>
>>30361227
Is that a wee blush I see?
>>
>>30361328
>>30361344
>>30361464
"Well, I've been talking with the other research groups, but I couldn't reach you ponies yet. I'm interested to know what your current projects are, maybe we have something in common we can work towards. Also, are you feeling alright? You seem to have a bit of a blush there, heheh."
>"Hmph" the hipster pony looks at you from beyond the glasses, then turns back inside the lab, closing the door behind him.
"H-Hey! What's with the cold shoulder? I'm sorry, didn't mean to insult you! Oooii...!" You knock on the door a few more times, until a petite mare comes out, straining to open the manual, heavily armored door.
>"You'll have to excuse Dr. Seed's behavior" she bows her head gracefully. "He's somewhat of a one track mind. What can I help you with?" She smiles at you.
"Oh, well... I'd like to know what you guys are working on."
>"Our main field of research is helping MegaStable 5's farming complexes to grow food as efficiently as possible" the mare explains, sitting on the floor. "Demand is ever increasing, and the current system of multi-tiered skyscraper greenhouses can only get us so far. We need to brave the harsh conditions beyond the coast and produce even more food!"
"So are we really in shortage?"
>"No, but in ten years or so, we might have to start asking other cities for help" she tilts her head to the sides. "We also develop flavors and textures for the synthetic compound mass manufactured for retail and big mares."
"Oh, I see! Well, I'd be happy to help with anything you could use my help with, you know?"
>"We appreciate it, but Dr. Seed doesn't want big mares collaborating, I'm sorry."
"What? Why?"
>"The doctor has a conceived notion about personal talent and achievement" she looks behind the door before continuing in whispers. "He thinks big mares devaluate honest research."

(1/2)
>>
>>30361637
"That's discrimination" you flatly state.
>"I know, I know, but he is within his right, you know? Only..." the mare produces a smug grin. "Nothing could be done if you somehow found something that could help us and we got wind of it" she giggles.
"Oh, so you're not against my helping you out?"
>"Please, no, that's the opinion of Dr. Seed only" the mare waves a hoof. "If you come across anything that might further the growth of food on a massive scale, please let us know" she winks at you. Suddenly, Talent Seed's face shows up on the door behind her.
>"Simulations are done, back to your place" he says, then simply disappears.
>"Eep! W-Well, I'll be seeing you then!" The mare retreats into the bunker with one last smile, leaving you alone in the corridor again. Huh...
>After that charming conversation, you head out on patrol, coming without a single incident, and then head back to follow Shadow Cloak into practice. The mare takes you and Illumina to the western side of town by use of the turbo lift, then heads directly south, passing close to Brago and into a natural formation of many earthy needles sticking up to the sky, forming a leafless forest.
>"I thought this place would be good to practice" she explains. "Let's have a free for all, until one of us manages to beat the other two. Now, you can fly and use your bodies to fight, but no powers, alright? Let's make this a display of martial skill" she claps her hooves together. "I want to see that the things I taught you weren't wasted, so let's split, and on the count of ten we begin."
>The three of you dart off in different directions, losing yourselves in the maze of needles. Even flying, you couldn't be able to maneuver within them without hitting yourself a lot, so you'll have to factor that when it begins. In the distance, you hear Shadow count down.
>"...three, two, one, let's go!" The desert falls silent. It's up to you to make your move.

Back tomorrow, wee.
>>
>>30361656
Wait I thought she was gonna teach us our ki powers.
>>
>>30361683
That after the sparing match, anon.
>>30361656
Alright let show them what we are made of.
>>
>>30361656
>Felix has come up with a plan for Tailspin's team to begin working on an automated defense system
>possibly mounting AA guns, missile batteries and auto cannons. Maybe even Railguns powered by Brago
>literal walking fortress powerhouse
>Brago gets all the sexy tortoises for being so metal
>someone should really use Brago for the cover of a metal album
Unf

For later. Find someone in the agriculture team and do a back and forth messaging if they don't mind. Do they know about Brago dietary habit? Felix or someone said that in around hundred or so there might be a forest. So uhm, yeah.

Do they take parts of the monsters to use as fertilizer?

Have they tried splicing species of plants? Maybe genetically modify plants to increase their rate of growth, or increase nutritional value?

Have they considered collaborating with the other teams? Felix is head or genetics. There a some opportunity there.

>We need to brave the harsh conditions beyond the coast and produce even more food!"
I don't quite follow. Did she mean across the ocean to another continent, or did she mean some other place in Granda to grow food?
What if we made large farming facilities in the desert or in populated areas in the country? Use solar panels to power everything!

I'm just shooting ideas. I want to be helpful!
>>
>>30361656
Dont make a move, simply sit, close your eyes and try and sense both of them before surprising whoever comes to attack you, countering it
>>
>>30361637
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfudW7rbG0
Sing fighting. Everyone knows you ponies get real good when there spotanious musical numbers.
>>
>>30364272
>possibly mounting AA guns, missile batteries and auto cannons
That's kind of what I wanted them to do with us.
I still want them to put railguns on the tall buildings nearest the shore.
>>
>>30365625
Weren't there military demonstrations of Railguns have "very" long range? I'd rather have them a bit further from the shore, but within the city limits. To prevent loss of weapons during a monster attack.
>>
File: #30 - Collect them all!.png (789KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#30 - Collect them all!.png
789KB, 800x1200px
Sometimes a bump is not enough, sometimes you need a boop.
>>
>>30366796
Friendly reminder that boops are a cancerous meme.
>>
File: 1481947735660.gif (376KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1481947735660.gif
376KB, 294x233px
>>30367782
>>
>>30361722
>>30364272
>>30364533
>>30365618
>The best thing to start is staying still and using your sensing abilities to keep a grip on your surroundings. With mares this big, there shouldn't be a problem for you to feel something, right?
>Staying the area, you let your body merge with nature, and wait for a sign. Here and there, you hear distant hoofsteps. Looks like somepony's in a hurry. In your head, you hum a happy tune to help you concentrate.
>Thinking about it, isn't there any way you could make use of the desert already to grow food? If skyscraper farms are the norm, what's the problem with making them in the desert? What if you could use Brago, somehow? And what if some monsters can be used as fertilizer? So many questions!
>"Hyaah!"
"Eep!" Your body stops Shadow Cloak's kick with your hooves in reflex, turning it so she heads for the ground. However, the unicorn manages to escape, darting a few steps back. Dangit, you were losing concentration!
>"Good! Come at me!" The mare stomps the ground. Heat rises through your body, and you attack her with the flowing, careful moves of Wan Kan Din Sao. "Hah! That's it, let go!" Shadow encourages you, deflecting your blows without trouble.
"Look out!" You jump back as you see Illumina flying towards the three of you, and let S.C. deal with it. Your teacher does a spectacular job of letting Illumina hit the ground. "Ouch! Heh..."
>"Brr!" The pegasus shakes her head. Then, realizing she's caught between the two of you, she stands an equal distance from both, forming a triangle. "Well, I feel like that preparation phase was a bit of a waste."
"The fun begins now" you tense your muscles and look at the two mares. Shadow doesn't seem to have a threatening stance, but you know better than to rush at her. However, Illumina is making gestures at you without her noticing, nodding her head towards the unicorn. Does she want to join forces against Shadow. She is, after all, your senior. But should you?
>>
>>30368294
Nope fuck that every mare for herself.
>>
>>30368294
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaY1ihyBtbA
Hai! Hyakuretsu Ken.
Atatatatatatatatata!! Ho wata!
>>
>>30368294
Let her initiate so we know it isn't a trap.
>>
>>30368294
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHCNTELFI8
>>
>>30368294
Lets go with Illumina at Shadow, i think we should trust our colleage
>>
File: bmh138.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh138.png
48KB, 400x400px
>>30368315
>>30368355
>>30368453
>>30368475
>>30368514
>After carefully considering your options, you look at Illumina and point at Shadow. Let her go first, and then join her. Your friend goes against Shadow Cloak, helping herself and quickly being tossed to the side by the more experienced mare. It's clear that the unicorn has the advantage, you must interfere.
"Hyaaah!" You use your wings to catapult yourself a great distance in a very short time, landing on the unicorn and raining blows on her. "Atatatatatatata...!" Making use of the more dynamic elements of Wan Kan Din Sao, you keep her busy in a defensive stance.
>"Hah!" All of the sudden, Illumina grabs both your heads and hurls them forward, causing you and Shadow Cloak to headbutt each other. The shock makes you both recoil, images doubling in your vision.
"Glrglrglrg... Lumi, you traitor..."
>"Like a damn fiddle! Hyaaah!" The pegasus grabs Shadow Cloak from behind, flies up in the air with her and tosses her down, causing a small earthquake. Next, she goes after you.
"Waaah!" You start fighting her, hooves mixing in a flurry of blows. You take some, she takes some, Shadow Cloak joins again and dishes it out as well.
>A long time goes by, the three of you fighting to the very last breath. In a very undecorous move, you use Illumina's body to somersault into Shadow Cloak, and she in turn grabs and suplexes you. For some reason, the more time goes by, the less your moves resemble those of a carefully crafted martial art, and instead become the wild flailings of a bunch of wild horses.

(1/2)
>>
>>30368294
Free for all. Anarchy!

A push followed by a low sweep to the ground, then move on to mount for a grapple.
>>
>>30368556
>"Nee-e-eeigh! I-I mean!" Shadow Cloak suddenly raises her hooves and voice. "Alright, alright, I think we're missing the point here. It's not just to beat each other up, I just wanted to see how much you learned."
>"You say that. Bonk" Illumina gets away with one last headbutt on your face.
"Aww! Lumiii!"
>"Oh, I'm so sorry" she then goes for a careful hug. "I got carried away!"
>"Let's simmer down" the unicorn approaches. "Before the sun goes down, I'm going to teach you the basis of your burst power. It's similar to how I taught you to sense, so it will go smoothly."
>As promised, the relaxing session of meditation and inner knowledge goes well, and you expand upong your previous knowledge, although in a different direction, learning to feel your own body, the incredible power bubbling up inside. Afterwards, you return home for a well deserved bath.
>"Say, Feather" Illumina talks with you in private, long after Shadow Cloak is gone from the underground lake that serves as your bathtub. "Since Shadow will leave us in a couple of days, how about we toss her a little farewell party? Nothing fancy, something just the three of us."
"Oh boy. Any ideas?"
>"I was thinking maybe calling Giuseppe in advance. Can you think of any activities that would be fun for the three of us?"
>>
>>30368563
A nice swim?
>>
>>30368563
Dulling some of my expenses feathers to play darts?

Fight more monsters?

Party hard, or hardly partying?

Sand castle contest?

Ocean swimming and diving?

Virtual Reality room to play some FPS's or other games if the big mare head sets allow big mares to play?

Secretly message pones in my blog to ask if they want to help, or ask some of the staff ponies?

Roast giant marshmallows with Brago's fire, or synthetic food that's close enough to that?

Help her tame hee very own monster?

Watch movies from a projector since it's not viable for Big Bear to squint at a 6-foot flat screen?

Play some DnD?

Relax in one of the parks?
>>
>>30368622
>Dulling some of my expenses feathers to play darts?
I like this.
>Secretly message pones in my blog to ask if they want to help
That is silly
>>
>>30368563
What do you think about me transferring with another big mare? Tayima (that her name right?) mention going to other places to get more chemical ingredients for their research. What do you think?
>>
>>30368563
A day at the beach and a big mare pizza sounds nice.
>>
>>30368579
>>30368622
>>30368663
>>30368728
"Ooh..." your mind is racing with ideas. "We could do a lot of things... visiting places in the city, going for a swim... a day at the beach sounds great. Roast giant synthetic marshmallows in Brago's fire, maybe? Play games in the VR room... We could use my feathers as darts, yay!" you then look at your friend. "We wouldn't have time to do it all, would we?"
>"Who knows" she winks. "But those ideas are all great. We'll just have to do as many as we can."
"Yeah!" You relax in the lake. "You know, after Storm is back, do you think they'll make us transfer to other cities? I have some objectives to cross with one of the research teams" you think back to Tamiya's list.
>"I assumed they would have the three of us transfering at least once" the blue mare swims slowly, from one side of the lake to the other. "Maybe Storm and I will get another rookie to train while you're away, huhu."
"Aren't I enough of a trouble for you guys?" Jokingly, you approach Illumina and grab her by the side. "You still owe me for that headbutt!"
>"What? I... brrrlglrgrlgrl!" Before she has a chance to respond, you've already dipped her in the water.
>Once the bath is over, you return to your room and have a comforting night's sleep, your joints sore after a hard practice's worth.
>Something buggers you in the middle of your sleep. It's noisy, it flies, and it lands all over your body while you lay on your bed. It's too big to be any regular insect... could there possibly be a breed of mutant mosquito that feeds on big mare blood? Your mind starts the day abruptly, your body paralyzed in fear. There's definitely something buzzing in the air above you.
>>
>>30368816
Use our big mare senses to figure out what the intruder is.
>>
>>30368816
If it's bigger then a bug then we should not squish it for it might be a pony. maybe it's our mom?
>>
>>30368816
Maybe it's a mosquito that grew into a big monster, but it's still relatively small to us because it's a mosquito.
>>
>>30368879
Noisy, flies and bugs us? Dead ringer for our mum.
>>
>>30368848
This.
>>
File: bmh139.png (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh139.png
56KB, 400x400px
>>30368848
>>30368879
>>30368884
>>30368900
>>30368944
>Hmm... something doesn't quite add. Even if there was some kind of giant mutant mosquito, there's no way it would have made it to your room. Let's be serious here, it's probably your mother, untucking you.
"Hggg... mom, please..." you shuffle slightly in bed, which to her must be like a ground shake, however she's not responding. "...Mom?" It's not stopping. This thing ain't your mom.
>Carefully, you focus on the emptiness of your room, trying to figure out the makeup of this thing buzzing around. Regardless of what it is, there's a thing about your senses that you can trust, and that is the existence of life. Whatever it is, it's not alive.
"Alright, enough!" You shout, turning on the lights. A strange contraption buzzes in the air in front of you, resembling a pony's head. "Huuuh?" You start recoiling. "C-Creepy!" Just then, you start hearing static on your field earbuds. "Hello?"
>"Hi, yes? Did we pick the right frequency? You guuuuys!" Tailspin's voice comes loud and clear through.
"Uh... Tailspin, it's me, Feather Storm."
>"Hoorah! We did it, team! I think we can take a rest now..."
"Why did you call me?" You ask, frowning. The strange head keeps floating around you.
>"Oh, oh, I totally forgot! Yes, did something come to your room?"
"A creepy head?"
>"That's it! It's a prototype of some technologies for your drone! You like it?"
"I..." you look at it again. Despite looking like a bald head, it's got its charm. "I guess. You don't have the body yet?"
>"We're working on it, we got money so we're only waiting on a couple of very specific parts! It should be done in a week or so" Tailspin explains. "Now, would you like to keep that version and test field it for us, or would you rather see the whole thing finished?"
>"Bzzt bzzt" the head slams against your cheek, doing no damage.

Back tomorrow. To clarify,
I usually do 40 minutes between updates.
I hope it helps when you're about to vote.
>>
>>30369216
This is nice but I really do want the full pony version finished.
>>
>>30369216
This >>30369280
>>
>>30369216
Sweet baby Jesus that's horrifying.
Oh lordy lord, protect me from this Beelzebub.
>>
>>30369216
I see potential for scary robot.

I have an idea, but keep in mind my ideas aren't always good ones.
What if Feather Storm volunteers, or becomes an actor in movies? But not as herself.
She could wear a big mare sized motion capture suit so animators could make her look like a monster in movies. Heck, maybe destroys few buildings.
I don't know if other people are able to contract usage of the builder bot 3000's, but they could be used to build props.
We'll make company funding with the box office muny!
>>
>>30369216
IF/WHEN we transfer over to another Megastable, we should go say to Brago and tell him that we'll be gone in a few months so he doesn't get worried. And give him lots of pat pats to ration out.

Here's a though. How is Brago capable of supplying a city with his enedgy? I don't think it's been brought up much to keep from making things complicated, but uhm...
Maybe some Arcanescience where the power plant on his back and transfer energy to a city's power grid, so long as he's close enough?
>>
>>30369216
Wow! Thank you guys a you're making significant progress!
Who knows. This single drone could lead to giant pony piloted mechas.
Have you guys considered looking into the older and major Megastables? Perhaps the teams located there might be willing to share a few secrets?
>>
>>30370815
Knowing this could be useful for our robot usage/implentation, would be a good way to remotely recharge if needed
>>
i wanna know about the other continints
>>
>>30371819
I hope you're not referring to the flying abomination that the robotics team created.
The robot is underwhelming and disappointing, though I now see a use for the laser. Gonna need a taser for stealthy Op's.
>>
File: bmh140.png (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh140.png
83KB, 400x400px
>>30369280
>>30369672
>>30370706
>>30370760
>>30370815
>>30371666
>>30372568
>>30372682
"Uuuh..." you look at it again. It's starting to creep you out. "No, thanks... I think I'd rather wait for the full product. You -are- working on the full product, aren't you?"
>"Oh yeah! We're working on the body now. We had an idea to let you detach the head in case you need something flying."
"I mean, as long as it's a bit better than this" you try to ignore the contraption. "Who's controlling it, by the way?"
>"Oh, one of our dudes has the remote, we'll integrate it on your computer when we're done. They don't call us robotics for nothin'" Tailspin proudly presents.
"Can I ask you a little question? How come the robotics team takes so long to make, you know, a robot? I'd think you have everything you need already."
>"Urk" the stallion chokes. "I mean... y-yeaaah, totally, we do this kind of stuff all the time, heheh, heh..."
"For real now?"
>"Well, we, kinda spend our budget in other, ahem, avenues" he sounds tense, as if the cause of his embarrassment was right next to him.

(1/2)
>>
>>30375396
"The nerve on you guys" you let a chuckle slip. "Really now, you're doing good work, please let me know when the drone's finished, and don't stop for nothing. Search all your parts, ask other research centers, do whatever's necessary" you explicitly direct them before turning the earbuds off, as the little head flies away from your room. For a team with a budget like theirs, they sure don't take it too seriously.
>You spend the morning vlogging, reading a novel and chatting with Feather Bed, which shows up to tell you all about her date with Con Job.
>"Nothing happened, dear" she ruffles your mane, more like swimming on it. "Con Job is a nice pony, but I don't want to have any... experiences, so soon after your father..."
"It's good that you had fun at least" you breathe a sigh of relief.
>"Definitely! You should go out with your fellows more often!"
"Hah, we're preparing something soon..." you think back to Shadow Cloak's party. Maybe you should figure out something to do about it on your own...?
>After your mother leaves, moments before lunch, you decide to refresh your implanted memories and read from the largest encyclopedia on the global net. Some of the topics you're interested in are:
>Energy transfer (on the chance you can learn more about Brago's contribution to the faciity).
>The movie industry in Granda.
>The other continents.
>Of course, you might as well get sidetracked and research anything else, but you have time to read, at most, about one of these themes before lunch, and maybe another afterwards, if you dare skip your nap.
>>
>>30375407
Other continents.
>>
>>30375407
Let check out what the other continents are.
>>
>>30375430
>>30375582
>For some reason, your memories of what the other continents are like are fading, so you decide to hit up the geographical database and read an overview on their features, so as to refresh your mind.
>Relatively close to Granda's western coast is the continent of Corba. Nothing is known before it's current state, as an incredibly ancient plant organism was deep rooted in it by the time settlers from Granda arrived over a thousand years ago. This plant spawned the entire continent's surface with networks of branches and sprouts of descendents, exhaling noxious gases that made life on land extremely hard. The settlers, led by princess Arcia's sister, princess Medea DelMare, colonized the east coast regardless.
>After a sistematic purge of the plant which took decades, ponies began to settle in the less poisonous areas, however the clouds of gases covering the continent never dissipated or left, resisting all manual and magic attempts. In the present day, ponies live in sealed or underground cities, exploiting the nature of this poison gas to their advantage, as there's barely any wildlife, and no giant monsters have ever tried to attack.
>However, what life has developed over a thousand years is clearly hostile and full of biological dangers, so a continent-wide system of rails has been constructed. The Continental Railways serves exactly 999 trains, some of them for travel, others permanently on rails as moving cities, and others armed to the teeth to defend the citizens of Corba against monsters, criminals, terrorism and more. The main developments of the continent are in the fields of weaponry and medicine.

(1/3)
>>
>>30375718
>Far to the east of Granda lies the land of Sella, shrouded by a permanent mist which, while not dangerous, creates a distinct aura of mirages and magical interference. A sharp contrast between low land valleys and high peaks has created a very disciplined, hierarchical society among the ponies living there since times prior to the appearance of the mist.
>On the lowlands, farming villages and petty feudal lords compete to show their appreciation to the middle and upper strata living in massive cities above the clouds, built around the mountains as traditional style fortifications. While bereft of a princess, the royal family of the ancient and mysterious crystal unicorns rules the land with justice and severity, and the inherent culture of self sacrifice and discipline has led to the development of martial arts and metalworks unlike any other continent.
>However, the atmospheric conditions and inherent magic qualities of the mist have created birds and airborne monsters not too unlike the ones encroaching Granda. To survive, Sellans have created a large fleet of airships, making use of their trillion-folded steel and physimagical fight styles to enact cruel air battles. Unique races to this continent are crystal ponies, gem dogs and ponekos, strange mixtures of pony and cat which have spawned a whole generation of animation characters with huge eyes.

(2/3)
>>
>>30375727
>Lastly, far to the north lies the frozen, unnamed continent. Mostly uncharted, this ice mass is completely devoid of life, at least that is the most widely accepted theory. The harsh conditions and lack of any approach have led all continents to believe there's nothing there to call home, and research indicates not even monsters prowl those lands. To date, what lies beyond the coastline remains a mystery.
"Wow... I forgot about all this stuff" you strain your brain for clues. "Heh... I guess I didn't really like geography too much. Come in!" You automatically yell as you hear a knock on the door.
>"Hey, Feather, good news!" Illumina comes in, closing the door behind her. "Giuseppe is going to prepare our pizza, and we got an authorization from city hall to extend our private beach range just for tomorrow! So now comes the most important part!"
"Oh? What is it?"
>"Choosing a swimsuit, of course! I'm sick and tired of going to the beach without a stylish piece of attie!" She poses dramatically. "What do you think would suit me? And of course, would you like one as well? I can get a free urgent shipment if I order in now" she whispers close by, waggling her eyebrows.
>>
>>30375718
I wanna visit.
>>
>>30375727
I wonder what they could do with the metal from our feathers.
>>
>>30375737
The only clothing for me is a pretty dress I feel.
Also did you really just call atire attie?

You should get something modest in an olden style.
>>
>>30375737
Let's get something lewd.
>>
>>30375782
Oh also
>>30375743
>>30375760
Think both these things.
>>
>>30375737
Two words: crotchboob bikini
>>
File: bmh141.png (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh141.png
57KB, 400x400px
>>30375743
>>30375760
>>30375782
>>30375784
>>30375787
>>30375820
"Let me think..." you walk a few circles around Illumina. "Hmm... something classy, but still leaving to imagination. How about a more old fashioned one piece, with some modern adjustments?"
>"Mhm, those are certainly going to make a comeback. Imagine me, leading the fashion trends!" The pegasus leans on you. "How about you, though?"
"Oh, I'd rather not. I like the feeling of swimming naked, and besides, this body is made for far more exquisite dresses" you pout a duckface while spreading your wings, shiny feathers dazzling your friend. You both laugh at the comment. "Seriously now, either that or something provocative. Like a bikini!"
>"A bikini? Goodness me, I couldn't possibly fill that" Lumi laughs.
"Really? Lemme check" you take a peek under the mare's belly. "Mmm, yeah, there's not much to work with..."
>"Not like you're a teat superstar either" the pegasus shakes you off. "Alright, I'll order mine. If you change your mind in the next five minutes, patch me through the ultra urgent line."
"Geez... I'll go with you. I need to stretch after reading all that" you follow your friend outside.
>"Reading? What about?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30376014
"I was refreshing what I know about the other continents. Wouldn't you like to visit them sometime? Imagine going to Corba one day!"
>"Ew! But it's full of poison!"
"Exactly, how exciting! Or fighting winged monsters in Sella... it would be a nice change of pace."
>"Wherever we go, we're bound to fight monsters. That's the big mare's curse" Lumi nods with a grim face. Then, she quickly enters a website on the computer and orders a couple of items at an extreme speed. "There we go, a nice vintage for me..." she turns around, smugging at you. "And a bikini for you! Eee!"
"It's treason, then!" You do a spinny jump and land on bed with her, tickling her sides with your feathers curved inward. "Eeee!"
>"Eee!"
>"Uh... do I interrupt something?" The two of you look at the door. Shadow is standing there. "I just... nevermind" she suddenly turns around and runs away.
>"That mare's not gonna learn anything at this rate" Illumina looks at you. "Do you want to go, or should I?"
>>
>>30376021
I will go.
>>
>>30376021
Let go and see if we can convince her to wear a swimsuit.
>>
>>30376021
Chase that shy mare. She shan't escape tickles even if she teleports!
>>
>>30376067
>>30376154
>>30376168
"Tsk... I'll go, don't worry" you hurry out of the room and catch up to Shadow. "Hey! Hey hey hey, wait" you stop the mare in her tracks. "Yippe yippe..." you start tickling her, causing her to stop and laugh. She turns around and looks at you with a mixture of worry and doubt. "We were just being silly, you didn't have to leave!"
>"I'm... not good at reading those kinds of things."
"What kinds of things, we're just friends!" You smile at her. "What did you want to tell us?"
>"Oh, only that if you want, we can practice here today. I-It's going to be like meditation, so..." Shadow explains, trembling, holding back a tear or two.
"That'll be fine, you're the boss!" You salute. "Hey, we were discussing swimsuits, would you like to wear one?"
>"A swimsuit? I don't think I've ever cared too much about that."
"But you love swimming! How about one of those sporty suits made for athletes! They repel water and everything."
>"Try asking the company to make one big mare sized" Shadow finally displays more of her usual, cat-like smile. "Listen, I'm going back to my room, so..."
"Oh no, you're staying with us today. And tomorrow. And the day after, right until you leave" you grab the mare's leg with your own. "Why don't you tell us what's on your mind?"
>"I'll tell you, alright? I don't feel comfortable anymore, I'm not used to interacting with other ponies for so long! I need to get away... how do you do it?" She turns around and asks, her muzzle aiming directly at the center of the planet. "What makes it so special, being with friends? I wish I was young again, I've completely lost whatever it was that made me so happy back in the day..."

Back tomorrow.
>>
Requesting a description of Feather's/Lumi's/Storm's titties.
>>
>>30377326
For what purpose? I like having my job you know...
>>
>>30376195
Oh no, looks like we need to use our secret ultimate attack, the full tackle hug-boop...of doom!
>>
>>30376195
Some ponies are more or less social. In the same way that some are taller, or some are shorter.

I guess... I hate to say it, but i'm the unusual one in this case. Most big mares will harden their hearts, indefinite deployment is the kind of thing that destroys pony's.

I realize that someday something is going to happen that I am not going to be able to bounce back from.

I just take that to mean I should enjoy my innocence as much as I can. While I still have it.

Come with us?

This is what I am fighting for.
>>
>>30376195
So you weren't always an introvert?
remember how paranoid anons wanted to kill Shadow Cloak?
>>
>>30379425
I'm telling you anon, a dark powerful unicorn is a dead ringer for various villains.
>>
>>30379726
You give a unicorn a :3 mischievous look and put them in a dark room, and people start to assume she's the villain.
>>
File: 4358452368325.jpg (18KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
4358452368325.jpg
18KB, 650x487px
>>30377326
They're small, perky, and have shape similar to this.
>>
>>30378294
>>30378381
>>30379425
"Oh girl..." you scratch your neck, feeling a tingling sensation of anxiety at the question. "Let's take a walk."
>Without hearing a word from Shadow, you take her outside, and walk around the block on the big mare walkways.
"I don't know if it's a good enough answer, but I believe I'm not the normal one here" you finally speak, looking at the floor. "I feel it's normal for us to eventually become more focused on our duties, and then some event or another changes us forever. Maybe I'm just innocent, that's what you see in me."
>"No. There's something else" Shadow looks at you. "I wasn't confident in my innocence like you. Somehow, I already knew I'd end up fed up with everything."
"Were you always an introvert?"
>"Back in the day, me and the others used to hang out a lot more" the unicorn explains. "Titania, Undertow, Belle, Goldie... I think they grew out of it. I still don't know why I didn't."
"Maybe because you were the youngest? We all need somepony to look after us. Are your parents well?"
>"My folks are retired in MegaStable 8. I don't visit very often..." she then looks up. "I haven't visited at all in two years" she's tearing up, biting her lip.

(1/2)
>>
>>30382464
"You're becoming detached from everypony, what you need is the opposite. Get yourself out, spend more time with other ponies! The more time you spend in silly stuff, the less you have to worry about yourself!" You come up with a speech in the time it takes you to return to the lift.
>"But I'm mysterious and cool!" Shadow pouts. "I've built an image, everypony in MegaStable 6 knows me!"
>Narrowing your eyes, you see an opening and perform a daring move. Grappling the mare into the sterile floor of the facility hallway, you hug and boop her at the same time while she squirms in your grasp.
"You're being silly again!"
>"Let me gooo!"
"Enjoy your life, spend time with other ponies, and forget about that image of yours!" You struggle physically with her, tickling her sides. "The one thing you should build is your confidence."
>"Haha, hah hahaha, fine, f-fine, let me go!" You do as she says. "Ugh... What can I talk about with anypony? I don't have any hobbies or anything."
"Something will come up" you grab her with your wing. "Let's go eat" your heart pounds excitedly at how mature you sound right now. If you take a wrong step, you'll jiggle like a pile of jelly.
>All three of you eat together, discussing your plans for tomorrow. Shadow is reticent to express herself about the party, but she agrees to it, as long as you have your practice. After lunch, you take a nap, go on patrol, and return for another session of inner workings. Little by little, you feel something awaken deep within you.
>However, practice is cut short by a site-wide alarm. As you exit, you notice security guards going at full speed on their platforms.
>"Hey! What's happened?" Illumina stops one of them.
>"The prisoner, Dandy Rump, is on the run! He's making it for the lift!" He replies, already leaving.
>"He won't possibly escape again... right?" The pegasus looks at you and Shadow.
>>
>>30382470
How'd he get out? I told- asked the guards to check his everything!

Get someponies to close the lifts. And if possible have some guns directed near the entrances to the lifts.

Shadow? Think you can Teleport to the surface or the lift? Let's go Illumina!
>>
>>30382470
Oh he's gone now, but he'll probably be back for a booty call.
Get it? Because we told the guards to check his butt and mouth? So I'm assume lewd shipping ensued.
>>
>>30382470
Have Shadow teleport to the exit to disable it and make sure he doesn't have a way out this time.
>>
>>30382470
OOOOOHHHHH BBOOII!!!
I can't wait to learn what kind of ass blasted bullshit solution Dandy used to escape.
>>
>>30382470
Rush to stop him. at this point I don't care if we kill him. Shoot something at him to take him out.
>>
>>30382470
If we catch him again, I want to propose a proposition with him, but only if he agree's to go back to his cell. Big mare's honor. All parties just might benefit from Dandy's set of skills.
IF we catch him and he is compliant, I'd like to run by something with Dime Fang, the head of security, and everyone else. But only when Dandy isn't present to hear.
I suggest we find some....malleable way to 'hire' Dandy, and find a way to keep him in our employment. Someone of his skills could be useful.
>>
>>30382578
...I dare to play the game of politics.
>>
>>30382578
Nah.

The only thing I want him hired as is our personal living dildo.
>>
>>30382595
Think about it. He's managed to infiltrate and escape from us, and has a long history of theft an escapes. You'd have to be thick headed to not consider him. He could be an asset.
On top of that, he has lots of dirt on people. Like LOTS of dirt.

>>30382470
After this we need to message the chief of police and ask if we can 'borrow' the Don for a while. He has potentially valuable information on specific weapons, and we'd like to know who are producing them.
I have a theory that they might be from another continent to defend against the monsters.
>>
>>30382507
>>30382518
>>30382524
>>30382546
>>30382548
>>30382629
"This can't stand!" You stomp the floor. "How did he get out again? HOW!? Shadow" you ask the unicorn, "can you please teleport outside the lift exit? If he gets there, catch him."
>Your partner simply gives you a nod, then disappears in a cloud of smoke. Illumina and you search the hallways. Security guards run everywhere, confused, without a clue to follow. You ask them to prepare guns and be ready at the underground entrance to the lift. Soon enough you hear the explanation of what happened from some of them.
>"We were escorting him out... to send him to the police station! And then he did something, dunno what... knocked one of the guards away, stole the key to his cuffs and jumped onto a platform!" The excited guard explains with hoof gestures. "I swear, it was just like my action flicks!"
>"He's grown confident" Illumina replies, looking at you. "He can perform more and more daring escapes. We need to stop him now."
>"We got news!" Another guard shows up. "He stole some spray paint cans from the robotics lab."
"What were they doing with that!?"
>"Something about a hula robot, I didn't catch it right. But he must be doubling back to take the lift!"
>However, nothing shows up at the lift. Over the general speaker system you hear that the turbo lift on the other side of the facility is clear as well. In fact, nobody's seen him ever since he was spotted near robotics.
>"He's not showing up, is he?" Shadow reappears after a while. "Where did they see him last?"
"Near robotics, on that side of the center."
>"The cargo bay!"
"What!?"
>"It has an exit to the outside, silly!" The unicorn begins running. "Come on!"
>You follow her and enter the large cavern by the force. The startled workponies help you with the search, however they haven't seen anyone enter, busy as they are.

(1/3)
>>
>>30382722
>"We got to send all them crates back to logistics" he explains. "All empty, we checked them just now. No way a pony could hide inside."
"You say that..." you examine some of the crates. There are hundreds of them, and at their size, it would be a long time to search them all. All three of you big mares try your senses, finding nothing living inside. "Alright, he can't be in here..."
>"Wait a second" Illumina approaches a darkened stone wall, away from the focus. Lighting up her body, she sheds light over the wall. It's painted black, and a couple of spray cans are laid on the floor.
>"Hyaah!" Storm suddenly rocks the cave, destroying the thin cave wall, revealing some aperture. "What's this?"
>"T-That's the water control auxiliary room, careful miss!" The chief workpony stops her from hitting anything else. "It connects with the lake, we make sure it doesn't overflow from here."
>"The lake... it doesn't lead outside, does it?" Shadow asks.
>"It does... it's not a pocket" the confused pony replies. "B-But there's no chance a pony could make it, there's a few miles of tunnels...!"
>"We got something from robotics!" A guardspony comes in the cargo bay, carrying Tailspin with him. "They're missing a diving suit and an oxygen tank."
"Tailspin!!"
>"D-Didn't even remember we had those!"

>An hour later, you sit in your room with your two silent fellow big mares. A site-wide search and a search of the shore turned up nothing.
>"I can't believe it..." Illumina hugs the pillow. "He somehow overheard from the guards that the caves lead outside, managed to wait until he was being transfered to escape, grabbed the equipment, painted the door to the auxiliary room black and escaped through the caves... uuugh!"

(2/3)
>>
>>30382734
"I don't get it, why did he have to paint the wall?"
>"To stall" Shadow explains idly. "The door wasn't properly indicated, and most ponies don't even remember it exists... if you paint it black, it blends and big mares can't see it either. He just needed time to make it."
"This sucks! I'm going to talk with the chief of police" you remember he gave you a number to contact him in case something like this happened. Soon afterwards, you're calling through on your computer. "Chief! Remember me?"
>"What kind of question is that?" The old stallion shoots you a grin. "What can I do for you?"
"Our prisoner escaped, Dandy Rump, ring any bells?"
>"Yeah, we got a note from your center... what happened?"
"He somehow fooled us all, and now we have nothing!" You vent. "Ugh... I'm sorry chief, this has nothing to do with you, but I thought you could organize a search or something. He has to return to the city sooner or later."
>"Will do, sunshine. I'll issue it as soon as we get the report from your higher-ups."
"Another thing, if you don't mind. Would it be possible for me to talk with 'Il Don'? There's something I have to ask."
>Against all odds, you're patched through a secured call with the boss himself. The fat pony snorts once your face shows up on his screen.
>"Iiih! What do you want, monster!?"
"The nerve" you frown. "I want to know where those weapons come from. The ones that can hurt big mares."
>"Oh... Oh!" His face turns oddly happy. "Well, y'see, that's not how it works, nyeh. S'pose you give me something valuable, something I need, y'see? And then I give you the information you want. It's trade, the simple principles of our society, nyeeh heh heh."
>>
>>30382743
Fuck him. Just hang up. I am sure we will work out where they come from eventually.
>>
>>30382743
>It's trade, the simple principles of our society, nyeeh heh heh
Ha ha ha- no. You forfeited your rights for being such a big bad criminal that wanted to play in the big leagues.

This....this is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Listen m8. I'm real agitated. I think I'll just ask the Chief where you are so I can grab you, and I wont grantee I'll be gently about it. Be seeing you soon lardy.
...or, you can play nice. Pick your poison.

Literally the dumbest mob boss. He assumes there's anything to stop us.
>>
>>30382743
>>30382768
We could just hang up and ask the Chief where we can pick him up. S'not like anyone will stop us.
>>
I wonder about the pony or ponies who made the big mare killin gun. Were the weapons originally supposed to be used for monsters? are they imported? Did the creator have a grudge against big mare because a big mare failed to be there in time, like Storm failing to save Feather's father? Does it all come down to profit?
>>
>>30382837
>Were the weapons originally supposed to be used for monsters
No. It has been quite clear they were explicity designed to fuck up big mares.
>>
>>30382743
Fine. Go flee like some rat you Dandy coward. No reliable form of employment and potential to pay for all your crimes then.
>>
>>30382722
>Something about a hula robot
Ok. I'll admit that's pretty cool. Creativity is important after all.
I hope it didn't cost to much to build.

>"Hyaah!" Storm suddenly rocks the cave, destroying the thin cave wall, revealing some aperture. "What's this?"
Oh cool Storm is back.

Also wouldn't there be filters or something to prevent stuff from entering or exiting through the water?
>>
>>30382912
>I hope it didn't cost to much to build.
Three months of budget.
>>
>>30382939
god damn. What the hell is that thing made of? Platinum?
>>
>>30382768
>>30382808
>>30382822
>>30382871
>>30382912
"Ooh, I see..." you smile at first, then give him a dead stare. "You messed up. You think you can negotiate, but there's nothing past curiosity for me to ask you. We'll find out who made those weapons, and you'll rot in jail for the rest of your days" that said, you return the call to the chief. "I'm sorry to waste your time, chief" you sigh.
>"No matter, he probably had his hopes up, I love seeing them all the way down there in our cells" the stallion grins. "If you need help with anything related to the Tortellonis or that pony who got away, give us a call."
"Appreciated" the call ends, but you still don't feel alright about it. Next, you ask Firegazer to find Felix for you. The stallion is already in his room. "Sorry to bother you, Felix, but can you tell me if we have filters to prevent anything going into the underground lake?"
>"What? Oh no, love, that's all entirely natural" he shakes his head. "Purest clean water there is in Granda."
"Ah..." there go your chances of finding a Rump in there. "So tell me, anything new about the weapons we got from the Tortellonis?"
>"Their design is amazing. Perfect theoretic replica. Shoots ambivular polirrythmic phasic rounds magically aligned with the trajectory of the sun and the moon. And that's only the first of twelve layers!"
"Oh darn..."
>"Yes, none of the usual gun manufacturers could have done it in public. There's some shady research going on. Either from them, the government, or who knows. Central BMHP got notice and they'll be conducting a worldwide search."

(1/2)
>>
>>30383033
"Worldwide?"
>"There are components of Sellan lunar stellarite alloy all over the thing. Not only the most expensive metal in the world, the best for the purposes of hurting big mares" the stallion yawns. "Ah, sorry love, I'm losing the notion of time... I'll keep ya posted with anything we get."
"Thanks, Felix" you return to Firegazer. "Awww, I'm so damn unhappy about today!"
>"Care to share? I got that Dandy Rump got away" the pegasus gives you an understanding look.
"Yes, and we can't figure out where those weapons were made! And on top of that, Shadow is losing it, and we only got a day before...!"
>"Am I the one losing it?" Suddenly, the door opens, revealing the dark mare standing outside.
"Ouch! I'll see you tomorrow" you quickly shut down the computer. "Anything new?"
>"Nope, I just wanted to know that I won't have any qualms about going to the beach with you two tomorrow."
"Good! That's good, come over here" you invite her onto the softness of your bed. "Excited? Curious? Feeling anything?" Your face keeps getting close to hers. "Please tell me you feel anything."
>"It's... I don't know, nostalgic? So long since I did anything remotely on the interest of spending time with other ponies..." she pushes you away. "I see you seething everytime something like this happens. Why so interested in justice?"
"What do you mean? It's our job."
>"Our job is to stop the monsters from halting an otherwise normally functioning society. Believe it or not, this isn't new: crime syndicates, corruption, it's all in the books. You didn't have to stake anything on it."
"But you helped, didn't you?"
>"I did because it was the very first time I got involved in something like this. I don't know, I was curious..." her lips curve in a feline fashion as she looks at you. "Maybe more curious about you than the mobsters themselves. So tell me, why go the length when you know it's going to burn you out faster?"
>>
>>30383037
Burn us out faster? What did she mean by this? We re going to die? Banic!
>>
>>30383037
Because I want to.
>>
>>30383037
I was made to protect ponies

The criminals I go after may pale in comparison to the monsters but they could hurt the ponies I protect.

If they hurt them then it like I've failed the once thing I was made to do
>>
>>30383037
Well. Our job is to stop monster, right? Fight and beat up the big beds and all that fun stuff.
But there are the ones that hide in the cracks, that hide with those who we protect. The monsters in pony sheets.
Where monsters are, well monster. Criminals are like bacteria and viruses.

>>30383100
Not really? Our main thing is to fight monsters. We're typically supposed to leave the crime fighting to the littme heroes.

I have an idea. What if, we have a day where we calibrate heroes or something? Not just big mares, but police officers, fire fighters. All the small ponies.
Yeah yeah like, Feather Storm raising money for the Megastable PD or FD or others.
>>
>>30383058
>>30383066
>>30383100
>>30383175
"Burn me out faster? I don't think so" you begin, then something switches in your brain. "Wait, do you know something that I don't?"
>"Only that I've been doing this for five years" Shadow rolls her eyes.
"Listen, I protect ponies. It's what I do, it's what I like. If there are bad ponies that threaten the good ponies, I take it personally. We're like big medicine, taking out the viruses out of the system."
>"A sound analogy, but no less idealisitic" the unicorn stares deep into your eyes. "You can't save them all."
"I can save some" you reply. "Y-You too" dammit!
>"Pffthahaha" for once, Shadow Cloak genuinely laughs, making you feel better about the predicament. "You know, there's a lot of ponies protecting the streets. The police, vigilantes, you find a weird masked pony every now and then. There was a guy flinging pizza at thieves in MegaStable 6 once."

(1/2)
>>
>>30383175 (me again)
Maybe, we can do this after Shadow Cloak's farewell party and Storm Flare's return?
I just want to suggest Feather directing a movie to celebrate the little ponies, and donate a part of the money to charity or something.
>>
>>30383233
"Wouldn't he be related to the guy making us pizza tomorrow?" You raise a brow, and soon both of you explode with laughter. It feels good and genuine, and you wish it could last forever.
>However, you both go to sleep in your individual rooms, and the new day comes. Early as you rise, you receive a visit.
>"Feather, look at this!" Tamiya, the tall zebra, enters the room in a platform, sporting a beaker of a bright green fluid, which she immediately downs. "B-BIIIIIIIIG!!" She closes her eyes and shouts, but nothing happens. "O-Oh... oh, dear..."
"Let me guess, you thought you made a breakthrough?" You ask from the bed, feeling that you've seen a similar scene to this once.
>"I... really, we thought it would be enough... all it's doing is giving me an eczema" the zebra begins to scratch her body, tearing up. "It's... it's all a failure, it's... wheeeee-heheeee...!" Like it's nobody's business, she starts crying a river.
>"Good morning ponies, who's ready for... beach time..." Illumina joins the room, sporting her nice, vintage swimsuit. "Feather Storm! How dare you make this honest scientist cry!" She then snaps at you.
"M-Me!?"
>"Whoa, what's the noise?" Shadow Cloak joins. "Oh, you fucked up. Sweet, we don't have to go anywhere! I'll be in my room" she begins to leave.

More tomorrow, if I don't suddenly contract cancer or something.
>>
>>30383234
Looks like I was to slow to post again. As always.
>>
File: #34 - Collect them all!.png (196KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#34 - Collect them all!.png
196KB, 800x1200px
To make up for the lack of pics.

>>30383244
You can do it, I believe in you.
>>
>>30383250
>*sniff*
Thanks for believing in me.
>>
>>30383238
Pick her up and rock her gently like 'too big to be a normal sized pony and 'too small to be a big mare foal.
Shhhh, shh shh shh it's ok. It's only a minor set back. Maybe you only need a little for time? Who knows, maybe you just need a little time?
Say. If you get big, you'll need to share in the monster fighting work load you know.
>>
>>30383238
Forget shadow cloak for now.
Maybe it did not work on you because you are already a little big. I can get Firegazer in here to try it if you want.
>>
>>30383238
Get ye booty back here Shadow. You're still going.
>>
>>30383238
>>30383558
No mane. You can't just have anyone take an undocumented bigger potion. Is it permanent? Is it temporary?
I assume Tamiya was aware of the potential affects, both good and bad, when taking the potion.
If. IF we "should" find someone other then Tamiya to take the potion, it should be someone whos prepared and willing. Not Firegazer who wants to be a digital artist or whatever it is he wants to be. I would suggest the chief if we need another test subject, or anyone else who's willing.
Do not despair, my little pony. Maybe this is a slow transformation.
>>
>>30383238
Who wants to help me make a movie?
bump
>>
File: bmh142.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh142.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>30383287
>>30383558
>>30384155
>>30384215
>>30385540
"Sh-Shadow! Tsk" you grab Tamiya gently and rock her to the sides. "Hush hush, it's okay Tamiya, you gave it your best. Thare are still challenges ahead."
>"W-Waaah!" The zebra rocks herself along with your beat.
>"Huh? Alright, what happened here?" Illumina calms down a bit.
"I assume she tried a new big mare formula, and it didn't work" you shrug while rocking her.
>"It... sniff... it was our best chance so far. I got carried away... scientific humors, heh" Tamiya finally composes herself back.
>"Did you get past the genetic inabilities?" Lumi asks.
>"No, but we're on a good track. There's no apparent side effects, no migraine, and I'm not shrinking" the doctor examines her body.
"Did you seriously take the potion yourself, knowing it could shrink you?" You ask, surprised.
>"Nothing I can do, there are genetic prerequisites to become a big mare" the zebra explains, hopping back on the platform. "Not everypony has the requirements, and out of my team, I'm the most expendable, since I already failed once."

(1/2)
>>
>>30389059
"Owie, don't be so harsh on yourself" you try to pick her back up, however she backs away. "Do you have a list of all the ponies who could become big in the facility?"
>"I do, but initial testing must be done within the team. Sigh" Tamiya turns away. "I should have tried to test it alone before trying to be flashy. We'll keep working" the zebra gives you a teary smile, then leaves the room.
"Keep checking, in case it acts slow!" You warn her before the platform crosses the door, leaving you with Lumi. "Well, at least they're trying."
>"Let's dig Shadow up from her hole" the pegasus nods her head. "Nothing will stand between us and the beach. Oh, and put this on" she tosses you a very provocative bikini.
"Eep!"
>After a little bickering, Shadow finally comes out, pretending it was all a joke. The three of you exit into MegaStable 5 on a beautiful sunny day and head straight for the beach.
>The shore is packed, but there's an extra large section empty so you three can spend the day comfortably. Illumina brings a big mare sized bottle of sunblocker, Shadow a couple of massive towels, and you a gigantic crate with a special reserve of juice that you had lying around. Now, you can get to the important stuff.
"So, who wants to make a movie with me?"
>" "Huh?" " Both your friends raise their heads at once.
"A movie! Something cool, to make propaganda about why big mares are always right, and how to fight against the dangers of daily life! It will packed with action, but sensible and existential."
>"Well dear, that sounds..." Illumina rolls her hoof a few times, looking for a word. "Ambitious. Do you have a story yet? Any characters? Potential cast members?"
"I hate cameras" Shadow replies, opening a pack of big juice.
>>
>>30389066
yeah I guess it is a bit much.
>>
File: lll.gif (466KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
lll.gif
466KB, 280x300px
>>30389066
Zoom in on her neck as she gulps the juice down.
>>
>>30389066
Well, sense you two are SO eager, I guess we shouldn't even try. Thanks for crushing my dreams.

>>30389114
This
>>
>>30389066
>I just want to suggest Feather directing a movie to celebrate the little ponies, and donate a part of the money to charity or something.
>Do you have a story yet?
I'm debating if it should be fiction or something that actually had happened in the past. Maybe before or during the big mares, or times when the princess, 'can't be there all the time.
It'll be about...maybe what it was like the first few years or months with big mares on the job. All the rough stuff, and parts where the monsters are wrecking havoc despite our best efforts.
The main focus will be on the big mares fighting the monsters, and small heroes helping evacuate people away from monsters. Little heroes! The every day Joe and Jane.

>Any characters?
Some big mares to act as monsters. Maybe a few actors and "real" people.

>Potential cast members?
I'd need to interview some ponies and big mares. For the small ponies if like to do it discreetly without them realizing who I was.

We'll also need lots of props and destroyable buildings. Might need to borrow the construction bots. Or ask Firegazer's and the robotics teams help with their technical wwizardry. Green screens and motion capture suits baby!
>>
>>30389066
It's gonna be deep. And philosophical. And it'll have other good stuff.

>Illumina brings a big mare sized bottle of sunblocker
I didn't know ponies need sunblock. But better safe then sorry?

Free style swimming girls.
>>
>>30389066
>Be a big mare
>Be at the beach with ya girls wearing sexy swim suits
>sweat and sea water glistening in the sunlight
>wet mane
>w-wew

>now you are monster
>You were planning on attacking, but then big mares
>b-b-big, sexy big mares
>too shy to approach
>m-m-maybe you could say him
>no you idiot you'll doubt stupid
>swims back down the ocean and cry about how your a wuss
>too scared to talk to your big waifu
>>
>>30389218
*say hi
*doubt ->sound
>>
>>30389087
>>30389114
>>30389130
>>30389136
>>30389200
>>30389218
"Well, since you two are soo eager to tell me that you like the idea..." you snark, looking at Shadow intently as she brings out a plastic bottle and drinks the juice, her neck curving in a somewhat erotic way, not gonna lie.
>"Aw, come on Feather, it's not like that. I just... would like to know more before I pass a proper judgement" Illumina explains, squeezing the bottle of sunblock like phat flank.
"Do we really need sunblock?" You look up. The sun's scorching, and the skin under your fur feels funny. "Yeah, I suppose we do" you react a bit violently as Lumi puts sunblock all over your face and snoot. "Anyway, the movie will be something about the big mares and the monsters, and the little ponies who do their part to help during emergency situations. You know, the everyday heroes, the regular Pony Joe and Pony Jane."
>"Mmm, ponut..." Shadow lays on one of the towels, her ears perked up and listening.
"Rude! So we could act the parts of monsters, with motion capture or something. We could also ask other big mares, and we'd have a select cast of little ponies for the other roles. But it would be better to keep them in the dark about our involvement, so they can act naturally, you know? It has to be a deep, philosophical experience for everypony involved."

(1/2)
>>
>>30389066
We're at the beach now Shadow. What would you like to do first?
>>
>>30389296
>"It sounds like a lot of money for not a lot of return" S.C. brings the idea down. "Do you have any idea how much mocap for big mares would cost?"
"W-Well, then we can make robots or something! We have departments for these things, and my operator knows a little programming! I-It's a work in progress!" You almost yell on the unicorn's ear.
>"Owie! Fine, fine, I guess I can come back if you actually get to it... wow!" Shadow reacts with surprise when Illumina's hoof crashes against her muzzle, full of fresh sunblock.
>You three let the sunblock do effect, taking in loads of vitamins, then go for a swim, enjoying yourselves away from the little ponies. No matter how close you think you can get, it's always so far away. You frolick and toss water at each other, and even get Shadow to participate of the fun, leading you to think you're making progress.
>"Kyaaah!" Illumina suddenly yells. "Something touched me!!"
>"On guard!" Shadow prepares herself. A thin, semi transparent tentacle emerges form the water, petting Lumi's mane. "Lumi, to your right!"
>As the pegasus waddles away, the monster emerges. A simple jellyfish, although of considerable size, floating and spreading its mass over water before recovering itself in a gelatinous white blob. It drifts with the water, one of its tentacles pointing at Lumi, but making no hostile move that you can see. Shadow seems intent on smashing it to pieces, but should you? This could be a good chance to teach her how to befriend a monster. However, jellyfish are known to be stingy...
>>
>>30389310
Ask her to sense if it's hostile first.
>>
>>30389310
>Be jelly fish monster
>Or Jerry as you liked to be called
>Y-y-you touched one of them! You did it!
>But the one with the horn is looking at you threateningly
>On no. No no no no no you messed up.
>Big waifu dun like you
>You promised yourself you weren't gonna cry
>N-not gonna cry!!!
>You gurgle and make pathetic sloshing noises before you dive back down into the ocean
>Dammit! You can't handle it!
>....Some days you wish you had some back bone to tell them how you fell
>Or any bones really
>God you're gonna die alone with no one to remember you by.
>Might as well off yourself
>Why couldn't you have been born as some hunky leviathan instead?

I had fun with this.
>>
>>30389310
Hey Illumina. Is that another penis?

Jelly fish tentacles have many, many little barbs that can sting a bit to varying degrees. They also contain poisons and nurotoxins.
...But seeing as this is no ordinary jelly fish and monsters do no conform to the typical not so magical creatures of the world (*cough cough* Those water serpents with the diamond, spade, clover, and heart), it probably shoot electricity or something.
Seeing as it probably could have stung any one of us first, I would like to attempt diplomacy.
Excuse me little guy, are you shy? Can you understand me?
>>
>>30389310
Kill it.
>>
>>30389397
.....Seeing as it probably could have stung any one of us first "but didn't"....
>>
>>30389397
It did make physical contact with Lumi and didn't sting her. Normal jellyfish do it automatically so it seems like this one chose not to.
>>
>>30389310
New friendo acquired
>>
>>30389360
>>30389368
>>30389397
>>30389399
>>30389492
"Lumi, did you feel any stinging?"
>"Nope" the mare looks at her hindlegs, now flying above water. "I don't see any irritation where it touched me."
"Does it feel hostile?" You ask Shadow.
>"Does a bear shit in the woods? Come on now" the unicorn stares daggers at you. "I'm not falling for it. Let's kill it, and quick."
"Sigh... I thought so. It would be a fun exercise, but there's ponies right there, and the alarms haven't come up yet..." as you say that, you hear the distant sounds from the city. "Nevermind then. Let me get closer, I have the metallic wings."
>Using said, wings, you poke it without cutting. There's a nagging part in your brain telling you to kill it now and not worry about it, but it just feels... odd. The jellyfish extends its tentacles at you, and it creeps you out enough to actually cut it a few slices. It all happened automatically, just your instincts telling you to protect yourself. But you weren't this jumpy before, were you?
>In the end, the jellyfish returns to sea on its own, missing a couple chunks, which dissolve into a white fluid that you and your friends avoid. Returning ashore, you can't say a word.
>"You did it for a reason. Did it feel bad?" Shadow asks.

(1/2)
>>
>>30389580
"Yes."
>"Well, your brain thought it was the right thing to do!" The unicorn tries to make you understand. "You got very lucky with the turtle, those things don't happen every day!"
>"I'm still alright, if it helps" Illumina offers. "We're here for the ponies first, Feather, I'm sorry."
"I won't deny that I felt I had to kill it" you nod. "But I stand by my words. Not everything has to end in bloodshed."
>"Uuu, so sweet, so naïve!" Shadow starts rubbing herself up against you. "I feel you could be my optimistic little sister... or something else" she whispers in your ear, making you shiver.
>The alarms calmed down, what few ponies had to leave come back little by little, hailing you once again as their saviors. Later, a contingent of ponies arrives with a massive pizza, courtesy of Giuseppe's. The delicate flavors of pineapple on ham stick to your senses for days to come.
>During the afternoon and evening, you check the ocean for more signs of jellyfish, play a bit more, enjoy the sunlight and train for the last time with Shadow Cloak. The mare gives you some overall notes on how to improve your sensing abilities and your martial arts, and reminds you to contact her if you ever have any doubt.
>"Well, it wasn't as full of excitement as I hoped, but I think we had fun, right?" Illumina asks late in the evening, a big red ball of sun setting behind the Cradle Bay bridge, red on red. "Let's pack up and go back."
>"Yeah, I better sleep if I want to make the trip back" Shadow winks at you. She'll probably just teleport back home in one sit.
>"Oh, I'm going to visit Giuseppe to thank him for the pizza" the pegasus interrupts. "Anypony wants to come with me?"
>"Not me, but thank him from me as well" Shadow Cloak begins to pack the towels and spent juice bottles.
>>
>>30389589
>>"Uuu, so sweet, so naïve!" Shadow starts rubbing herself up against you. "I feel you could be my optimistic little sister... or something else" she whispers in your ear, making you shiver.
We better shut her down. Only the cock for us.
>>
>>30389624
Also go see guisepe
>>
>>30389624
Why shoot her down when she has JUST starting to become more sociable?
>>
>>30389624
She is calling us her sibling not hitting on us.
>>
>>30389648
So you think we should string her along?
>>
>>30389589
>"I feel you could be my optimistic little sister... or something else" she whispers in your ear, making you shiver.
I warned you guys about unicorns.
>>
>>30389662
Or be indifferent to it.
>>
>>30389589
>"Uuu, so sweet, so naïve!" Shadow starts rubbing herself up against you. "I feel you could be my optimistic little sister.
Big mares are kind of like family.
>>
>>30389656
>making you shiver
She seems to be coming on to us to me.
>>
>>30389656
>or something else
Are you dumb?
>>
>>30389589
>Be Jerry the giant jelly fish
>You stare the the ceiling of the under water cavern you call home
>Discarded poster of big mares line the wall along with your own drawings
>"If we can do it, so can you!" "Here to help!" "Do you're part and don't liter!"
>You don't know what they say, but they fill you with a sense of hope
>Looking to your right, you caress a new addition
>The new one with the Shiny and sharp (still stings a bit) wings
>Sure she kind of hurt you, but she didnt kill you either
>If it were for here you would have been jelly fish poke by the hoof of the horned one. Mmmmmm. Poke.
>There's something about her that makes you feel safe. Like she doesnt want to kill you.
>M-maybe you could visit her tomorrow?
>You'll bring seaweed then. The flowers of the sea, as you like to think
>Yeah, tomorrow. Tomorrow will be good....
>>
File: bmh143.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh143.png
47KB, 400x400px
>>30389624
>>30389632
>>30389648
>>30389656
>>30389662
>>30389678
>>30389680
>>30389707
>>30389759
>>30389775
"I'll go with you, but let's accompany Shadow on the way to the lift" you propose, and both mares nod.
>As you approach the lift, you ask Illumina to please wait for her outside, as there's something you need to talk about with Shadow in private. You enter the lift with the unicorn.
>"Hey, you don't need to see me all the way down, I promise I'll be in bed like a good little filly" the unicorn smugs.
"That's not it" you confront her. "Back there, y-you said you thought of me as a sibling, o-or... something else?"
>"Hey, big mares are all family, isn't that right?" She shrugs.
"That's not the part I was asking about! I don't know what your game is, Shadow, but I don't like your tone when you talk to me like that" you can't stop raising your voice, your heart racing fast.
>However, all the unicorn does is try to contain her laugh, to no avail. Shadow drops on the floor, hitting it with a hoof, laughing to tears.
"What!? What did I say now!? I thought we were friends!"
>"We are, aren't we?" She gets up. "I just... I can't conceive how innocent you are. You knew exactly what I was talking about, didn't you?" She raises a brow, dropping the smile.
"I... well, I don't know... I'd like to think, er... that is, well..." your muzzle scrunches progressively more and more as you try to come up with a proper explanation.
>However, the unicorn doesn't wait. In the solitude of the lift, she corners you against the wall and plants her lips on yours, giving you a long, warm, drawn out kiss. Your eyes open as wide as possible, your legs start kicking the air, and your wings almost cut something dangerous. As you calm down, she moves her muzzle away.
>"I know you're not into that sort of thing" she looks at you in the eye and whispers. "But I wanted to leave you with something to remember me. I need to keep my profile, don't you know? I need to remain smug."

(1/2)
>>
>>30389987
"I-I-But..."
>"I feel I might have learned something from you" she rubs a hoof against your fluff. "Feel free to not talk to me ever again, but you and I will remember each other for what we learned" she winks once last time, as the lift stops and the doors open, and she walks away, pushing the return button on the lift on her way and sending you back up.
>"Feather, are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost" Lumi rushes to help you not fall flat on your face when you leave the lift. "It's that Shadow Cloak, isn't it? What did she do!?"
"I-I'm fine! I think..." you get up. "I just... I have the feeling Shadow is happy with us."
>"Huh?" Lumi raises a brow. "If you say so... let's hurry and greet Giuseppe."
>Along the way, you try to shake the taste off your lips, but you can't. It's a sweet concoction of spearmint and something fruity, like expensive tea... that damn unicorn stole your first kiss! And yet, you can't properly react to it just yet. If that's how a mare feels, how must a stallion be?
>Finally, you see the locale you seek lighting up for nightly service. Illumina looks at you and nods, then moves forward first, ready to greet Giuseppe. Just as she takes a step, fire glazes your eyes.
>The parlor explodes. The entire building, two floors, with a shockwave that breaks crystals, blows cars away and sends gusts of hot air past your face. A ball of fire erupts in place of the restaurant, rising in the air faster than smoke. Illumina and you remain speechless.
>"G... Giuse...ppe?" The pegasus manages to move her mouth, only for her eyes to tear up. "GIUSEPPEEEE! AAAAAHH!" She drops to the floor, looking around the restaurant and yelling, as little ponies come out of windows, doors to observe.

More tomorrow, as usual.
>>
>>30390008
What I tell you guys. We should have pushed more for grabbing the Don.

Big Mare angry ensues. Let's go get the fatty and milk him for all he's worth. By force.

.....or was our Italian friend out when this explosion happened? I sure hope so.
>>
>>30390008
I'm considering using our purple rain powers, but I don't know what would happen if there were people still inside (though likely dead).
Would it fuel the fire? Is it acidic? Poison? Aserdisiac? Color water?
>>
>>30390008
Look like we are going be talking to Don in person then through the computer.
>>
>>30390008
A gale force flap might be able to extinguish the flames if we're careful.
>>
>>30390008
Changed my mind. >>30390062 instead of >>30390176
>>
>>30390008
>random explosion out of fucking nowhere
You would not happen to watch Hanazuki would you Fins?
>>
>Page 10
>>
>>30390008
I don't want to voice this for Illumina's sake, but there is no way for a normal pony to have survived that.
I have a strong suspicion that this might have been the doing of the Tortellonis.
>looking around the restaurant and yelling, as little ponies come out of windows, doors to observe
Someone call 911. We should ask the chief for the location of II Don, and his answers should only be yes and yes.
>>
>>30390008
Use your big mare senses to see if thwre is anyone who might still be alive. There was an explosion, but its worth trying.
>>
>>30390008
>s little ponies come out of windows, doors to observe.
You konw for some reason I always imagined guisepes as nowhere near any other buildings.
>>
>>30393056
You mean like a single large restaurant surrounded by his own parking lot reserved for his customers?
>>
>>30393071
I thought it was on the beach.
>>
>>30390298
Wait a second.
He does in fact watch Hanazuki. I think you may be onto something anon.
>>
>>30390298
I did, but only the first round of episodes, and there's not a reference in the explosion anyway.
>>
>>30390008
we need to grab a big cloud and have rain on the build right now.
>>
>>30393442
Dang I thought I had something. Oh well.
>>
>>30395588
Don't worry, you guys have yet to see the most blatant reference ever made in this quest.
>>
>>30390038
>>30390062
>>30390131
>>30390176
>>30390195
>>30392580
>>30392994
>>30393568
>Your humors are rising up to your brain, but you can't start losing it right now.
"Somepony call the police! And an ambulance, and the fire department, everything!" You start yelling at the ponies peeking out of their windows. A good amount of them return to their homes. "The fire...!" Realizing there's still a threat to be contained, you rise up in the air, while Illumina lies on the floor crying.
>Mixing fire and ice in your feathers, you shoot up to the skies, causing a cloud of purple steam to mix with the clouds, creating a heavy downpour on the neighborhood the parlor is located. This helps soothe the flames, but it's not until the fire trucks arrive that the threat is contained.
>All the while, you and Illumina look for survivors, finding a couple of cooks and customers badly wounded, with more or less fur and skin burned, but still alive. Using your big mare senses, you can at least confirm there's nopony alive inside.
"Lumi..." you approach your friend as the ambulances leave with the survivors. "I... I'm sorry. You don't think he could have been somewhere else, could he?"
>"No... no" the pegasus leans her head on your neck, more tears flowing than the rain can hide. "Oh, Feather, he was my friend..."
"I know. They won't get away with this" and you have an idea of who 'they' might be. If the Tortellonis aren't behind this, at least they must have a pretty good clue.
>The chief of police this side of town shows up, and you ask him about a possible Tortelloni interference. He has confirmed Il Don is in jail, so it wasn't a diverting move. Whoever did this had another reason for it.
"I'd like to speak with Il Don tomorrow" you tell him, letting Lumi lean on your shoulder, ready to go back. "If you find something, anything, please let us know."

(1/2)
>>
>>30395806
>"Will do. Try to sleep, lass" the chief takes his officer cap off and salutes you and Illumina, while coordinating the efforts to cordon the area and search for survivors. You know it's a futile effort, but you're too tired, soaked and confused to say anything.
>The next morning, you have the chance to speak with Il Don via secured call, and tell him yourself about what happened last night.
>"...What? Giuseppe's... dead?" The pony's nostrils flare up. "This can't be! He was valuable to us!"
"Then do you know who did it, and why? I will only accept a yes for an answer" you frown.
>"Sorry miss, but that's all you gon' get" he shakes his head. "But lemme tell ya somethin'. Tortellonis were the strongest family in MegaStable 5, and you took us out. What d'ya suppose's gonna happen?"
"I... don't know."
>"We's not the only family doin' business, y'see? There's a dozen dozen gangs out there wanting to take a piece o' the action, and with the Tortellonis crippled, them's their big chance. You should get the pigs ready now."
"Ready for what?"
>"For everythin'! It's gonna be a civil war out there, and it'll start with them taking out all of our business!" Il Don shakes his head. "Aah, my poor family..."
>The call ends, leaving you to stare at the ceiling of your room. The door opens, and Shadow enters.
>"I'm leaving soon. I heard what happened. Sorry I can't stay, but MegaStable 6 will be defenseless otherwise" the unicorn speaks. "I don't know if you were going to see me off, I just wanted to say it's been nice meeting you and Lumi... yeah" she turns around, ready to leave. Despite what's happened, and what you feel inside, shouldn't you say something?
>>
>>30390298
>Hanazuki
Oh this looks interesting.
>>
>>30395808
Just thank her for all her help.
>>
>>30395808
For goodness sake, give the poor mare a great big hug.
>>
>>30395808
Thank you for everything. Just remember to not let your "image" get between you and other ponies. Promise me you'll talk with Titana when you get back, okay?
>>
>>30395808
Of course we'll see her off, but she deserves a smack for stealing our first kiss.
>>
>>30395920
Not in front of ilumina.
>>
File: bmh144.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh144.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>30395834
>>30395837
>>30395894
>>30395920
"For goodness' sake..." you watch the mare go, slowly, almost as if she were waiting for something. "Shadow!"
>"Yes? Can I help you with something...?" The unicorn turns around, tasting her victory.
>However, she doesn't have time to react before you tackle her with a big hug, one that would make lesser ponies go mad. You feel as your friend embraces you without hesitating so much this time.
"Thank you. For everything, the good and the bad" you speak in her ear. "Don't let your image get between you and your happiness, okay? And visit Titania sometime soon."
>"Will do. I also have to talk to my parents" she replies, her voice croaky. "Ahem" she clears her throat as the hug ends, and then you slap her face. "Ouch! What was that?"
"I still don't forgive you for stealing my first kiss. Off to your town you go" you point her towards the exit and follow her outside.
>There's a modest farewell from Dime Fang, Felix, the operators and some other ponies. Illumina and you hug the unicorn one last time, then let her go into the lift.
>"I'll be back before you can even think of forgetting me" Shadow Cloak shows her tongue and waves a hoof. "Take care, you guys" the doors close and the lift begins to move.
>"Well, and I'll be taking a private transport on my own" Con Job explains. "I'll be out this afternoon, pleasure knowing you ladies. Ma'am" lastly, he kisses your mother's hoof.
>"Oh, you" Feather Bed flirts with him one last time. At least that's out of your mind now.
>Later, in your room, you discuss what you've learned and experienced with Shadow, as well as the anticipated return of Solar Storm.
>"I can't wait to see her here, with us again" Illumina rolls all over your bed. "But still... what happened yesterday, I didn't expect that to happen..." she stops and gets up. "Should we try to help with anything? Nothing that I can think of, but perhaps helping patrol that area more often... I doubt it was an isolated incident."
>>
>>30396084
That should work yeah.
Go to the vr room and practice fighting little ponies.
>>
>>30396084
It's not going to only be that area, there going to be other area that are likely to also have problems for these small time gangs members.
>>
>>30396084
I don't know. There's not too much we can do other than patrol the city areas. We're just not designed for this. Honestly... I think we're in over our heads.
>>
>>30396084
From the sound of it, other mobs are trying to fill in the power vacuum left by the Tortellonis. The only way to protect the peace is either to know where the attacks would happen and prevent them or tracking down the groups trying to take over and deal with them.
>>
>>30396108
>>30396199
>>30396210
>>30396299
"Working on it during our patrols might help" you nod, "but I think we're in over our heads on this. I had a conversation with the leader of the Tortellonis, and it's his opinion that other mob families in MegaStable 5 are vying to take over as the main family now."
>"You mean it was because the Tortellonis controlled Giuseppe's restaurant!?" Illumina's chin drops on your shoulder. "How cruel!"
"I know, I know" you hug your friend. "All we can do is tell the police all we know, and hope they'll be able to work on it. We're just not made for this, Lumi. We can shine as much as we can to uphold the law, but in the end, the little ponies can hide from us better than any monster."
>There's been a well of anger and frustration filling up inside you since last night, and you need to take it out somehow. In the VR room, you program a simulation where ponies are trying to attack you. You try to feel them, dodge their attacks and their guns, and take them down without causing massive collateral damage. It's so much harder than just punching a huge, mean monster to death. You end up on the white floor of the room, panting and clueless.
>As you return to your room, you get a notice from Firegazer about a couple of mails you've received between yesterday and today.

(1/2)
>>
>>30396424
>One, from the central office of the BMHP, states that you're next in line for a transfer, but they'll let you stay home a couple of weeks so you can catch up with Storm.
"Oh, sweet!" You jump in excitement. Now it's your turn to leave for some new, mysterious city!
>The other mail is anonymous, and contains a call address, asking you to call as soon as possible, but discreetly, without anyone knowing. Just as you're going to click the button to start the call directly, someone knocks at your door.
>"Pardon the intrusion" Dime Fang slides into the room on his platform. "I wanted to talk to you about the... accident, you witnessed yesterday."
"It was no accident" you frown at him.
>"I know, but hear me on this" the bat pony approaches your face. "I received disturbing news from our friends at the police department. Other such incidents have been happening all over the city. A couple of bank robberies, an unfortunate situation on an apartment complex... for your safety, I must ask you and Illumina to not leave this facility unless it's imperative, such as your patrols, and make them shorter if you wish" his eyebrows arc unevenly. "Will you do it? We can't have you girls drawing attention while we don't know how many more special guns there are."
>>
>>30396437
NO I would sooner die then let them win like that.
>>
>>30396437
We might as well accept his offer. we don't know who also have those gun and being hit by those will make things worst for the city if a monster attack while their big mare are injured and can't fight.
>>
>>30396437
I'd like to try and contact the Don again. He's been beaten and his organization is under attack. If he could be convinced to work with the police, his family could be arrested peacefully and protected by the government rather than hunted down by rival mobs that won't stop until ever trace of his organization is destroyed. It'd also help prevent them from becoming stronger by stealing his mobs assets.
>>
>>30396526
>>30396543
>>30396587
"Grr..." you hesitate, knowing that the battle's raging out there. "I have no choice but to accept, for now" you reply. "But I'd like you to contact the chief of police whenever possible, and ask them about the possibility of forming a... political alliance of sorts with the Tortellonis. In exchange for peaceful arrest and rehabilitation, they could help us with whatever information they could have."
>"That'd be up to the police force, but I'll run it through them" Dime Fang nods. "Thanks for not taking it personal, Feather... I know I can't stop you, but any time you can give us to investigate, we'll make it worth your while."
"I believe you" you almost tear up while the director leaves. "Those... bastards!" After smacking the pillow a few times, you finally get around to that secret call, however the screen goes black instantly. "Uh... hello?"
>"Yes, hello!" A face appears, barely lit by the computer screen's glow. It's the same mare you met at the agricultural team's lab. "I'm glad you could answer me, but we need to make this quick. Dr. Seed will be back from lunch break any time now."
"Oh? What's the matter?"
>"As I told you before, he doesn't like big mare interaction, but I believe there's something you could do that would greatly help. We've developed a breed of tree that might be able to grow in the barrens."
"But that's huge news! How come nopony heard of this before?" You jump in your seat.
>"Because Dr. Seed insists on waiting and testing! I'm of a practical mind, we need to plant the seed and watch it grow! That's why I contacted you" she clears her throat, looking at her sides carefully. "If I got you one of the few seeds we had, would you find a suitable spot in the desert and grow it? Mind you, it's not an easy task, you'd have to take care of it daily, and find a place that's not easy to find. But if we succeed, we'll come through with a great discovery!"

More tomorrow.
>>
>>30396745
Well we could do that, but we will be gone in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>30396745
Sounds like a useful project. Do you think we that "stone forest" we sparred with Shadow in would make a good hiding place?
>>
Nuh
>>
big bump
>>
>>30396745
I wonder if any of these dumb mobs understand the severity of these monster attacks.
Oh I have an idea! We can ask II Don if there is a place where all the mob bosses meet up on neutral grounds. Then, we can wrangle them all up in a cage and bring them with us during a category 6 monster alert. We'll make them understand the severity of their actions, one way or another.
>>
>>30398671
Well maybe we should shoe II Don how scary a monster is so he knows how serious attacking a big mare is.
>>
>>30398671
>>30398678
These seem like terrible ideas that could land us in a lot of hot water.
>>
>>30399979
Why?
Heh. Never said they were good ones.
>>
Glad we slapped S.C.
>>
>>30398529
>>
>>30396810
>>30396837
>>30398671
>>30398678
>>30399979
"I'd be happy to help" you reply without a second to think. "Oh! But I just remembered... I'll be leaving soon. Transfer program."
>"I see..." the mare's ears flop.
"Will you be able to hold on for a month or so? When I come back, I'll make sure to take you up on that offer."
>"We'll do our best" the mare nods.
"How can I contact you?"
>"I'd prefer that you do not contact me. Don't worry about it until you're back."
>The call ends, and you're left to your own devices. Your mind wanders around the areas surrounding MegaStable 5. While mostly flats or perilous mountain ranges, there must be a place to hide a tree from the media. Of course! The spiked earthen formations you found when you sparred against Shadow Cloak!

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh145.png (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh145.png
99KB, 400x400px
>>30403082
>It's bizarre that the mare's gone, but on the other hoof, you'll have Solar Storm returned to you soon. With everything that's happening, you need as much fighting and moral support as you can get.
>You have other ideas in mind about the upcoming attacks by other mob families. Wouldn't you be able to get them in a neutral zone to discuss what's happened? Surely, their ambition isn't worth all the bloodshed... nah, too obvious, the Tortellonis went ahead with their machinations, why wouldn't the other families?
>Before you know it, it's lunch time, nap time and patrol. The news mention the recent attacks, as well as the deployment of all the police forces across the city, so you honor Fang's request, taking a short route, but visiting the ruins of Giuseppe's restaurant. There's nothing left but blackened support beams and embers, and a hefty number of officers on patrol.
>"Phew! What happened here?" Storm asks, stopping by your side.
"It was horrible, there was fire everywhere... so many ponies died."
>"Oh no... oh, no!" The mare steps back. "This is the place Lumi loved! I haven't been following the news at all!"
"That's fine, we..." you stop mid sentence, just now realizing something. Your head turns around on its own, and you're greeted by a golden mare with a salmon mane. "S-S-Suh-Storm!!"
>"I'm back!" Your friend stomps softly with a smile.
>>
>>30403091
H-how did she sneak up on us like that? We were on patrol, nothing should come past us without getting noticed, just, how?!
Maybe we should start using our senses during patrol as well.

Also a sneaky big pone kinda scares me for some reason...
>>
>>30403091
Give her a hug. Not too enthusiastic though considering the situation.
Also you forgot to announce the session.
>>
>>30403091
Hurray you're back! We both missed you.
Can you tell us more about your time with the number 1 big mare?
Oh, and uh, you already know this, but apparently some criminal small ponies think it's a good idea to start doing criminal stuff.
Yeah, because it's such a good idea to do that while we deal with monsters every other day.
"Weeee look at me! I'm a bad pony and I don't care if I make things harder for feather Storm yay! The monsters will never get me, yay!"

I swear I'll get them all.
>>
>>30403146
If we do that we might step on someone's car or other inanimate objects. Or walk into buildings.
Maybe in brief bursts. Only.
>>
>>30403091
Your back so soon, and I'll have to leave soon. Let's celebrate a little bit.

Say, do you know if there will be another big mare soon? It would be cool to not be the youngest.
>>
>>30403173
But isnt there a road just for big mares? Though the normal ponies walked in some kind of elevated platform from what i understood from the first thread, the part where we said our first words, so there should be no danger of that
>>
>>30403192
We are bat big mare now. We navigate via big mare echo location.

I AM THE NIGHT!
>>
>>30403192
I think it was like 2 big mares a year? So maybe 3-4 months i think.
Anyway the amount of big mares developed/year had been said at some point but i dont really remember either but it was very few like 2/3. Also we re like a month or two old only, maybe three at most so yea, better get used to it
>>
>>30403236
Was meant to reply to >>30403184
>>
>>30403236
If/when they make another big mare, where do you think she will be? Which Megastable?
>>
>>30403091
Hey, my friendo. Care to join me on my patrol?

Have Feather occasionally use her big senses to see if there are any potential after ponies. Wouldn't want a repeat of that last drive by shooting.
Also, when can she use her senses without closing her eyes?
>>
>>30403252
I think somewhere where there s little or no big mares, therefore better shadow get ready since she solo's the area until now ^:)
>>
File: city planning.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
city planning.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>30403192
Pic related.

>>30403164
I don't announce sessions in threads on the verge of dying. The schedule seldom changes, it's more safe to check in this thread directly.
>>
>>30403274
Ill say, that seems kinda tight for mares who are around 20 floors in size, wouldnt they be a tad larger than that?

Anyway i got the idea you re trying to pass, thanks
>>
>>30403298
It's just that, an idea. Proportions are wrong, for example the walkway shold be much higher, it's at eye level with big mares. Ponies love that shit.
>>
>>30403303
>eye level with big mares
Sexy stallions flashing big mare when?
>>
>>30403317
It'd be to small to notice.
>>
>>30403332
Not when it come to big mares. They can see everything with their excellent eye sight~
>>
>>30403332
>>30403366
Well, we do communicate normally with the facility workers after all, and so far even face gestures like sadness havent been a problem
>>
>>30403146
>>30403164
>>30403168
>>30403184
>>30403270
"Gasp!" You can hardly contain the immense hug Storm is about to receive. Three, two, one... "You're back! So soon, why didn't you warn us!?"
>"Pft, I didn't want a party or anything" she returns the hug in full. "I've miss you, Feather. I've missed you a ton" she looks at you. "I didn't even have time to tell you how awesome your name is!"
"Aww..." you go for a cheeky nuzzle before stopping. "These aren't the best of days, having you back is the best thing we could hope for. Care to join me on the rest of my walk? I'll fill you in on some details about what's happened."
>You can't believe a big mare managed to sneak up on you. And Storm, of all ponies, who you know so well! There must be something affecting you, these past weeks have been too hectic. You focus your senses on the surrounding area, trying to sense any signs of trouble. On the way back to the lift, you tell Storm about your trouble with Dandy Rump and the Tortellonis.
>There's no committee to greet your trusted partner, but that's what she wants, so you don't make it a big deal. Your first stop is her room, where she simply tosses her travel case. Next, she visits Illumina. The hugs and kisses are never ending.
>"So-ow ow ow, careful!" Storm tries to pry the pegasus from her, but Lumi's kisses are weakening her structurally sound frame. "J-Just tell me what happened next! From what I hear, we're in a lot of trouble!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30403398
>You finish telling her about the mafias and the incidents, ending with Giuseppe's restaurant going up in flames. He and most of his team was found at the scene, as burnt remains. Illumina's mood is bittersweet at most.
>"I'm sorry about that, babe" Storm cuddles Illumina fiercely. "On the other hoof, you've been learning from Shadow Cloak, right? I'm sure you've improved a ton when it comes to fighting."
"Oh yeah, we know a lot of great moves now!" You stay on the floor, laying on a pillow. "How about you? What did you learn with Titania?"
>"Titania is..." she huffs and puffs. "It was great. I feel like a new pony, now I feel kinda sad I missed all these things happening, but..."
>"It wasn't your fault" Lumi shuts her up immediately. "What matters is that you're back."
>"Yeah, and I learned new fighting moves from Titania too, so I'll do my best to help!" The earth pony slaps her fluff.
"We'll get them all, and protect our city" you mutter. "I can't believe some ponies are so conceited that they'd think they have a chance without us!"
>"We'll come through, as always!" Storm pulls you for a hug.
>You have a modest dinner with your friends, and announce to the facility staff that Storm is back. Felix and Dime Fang immediately come to greet her, and afterwards you feel like you've been hit in the head with something, because you barely get in your bed before you fall asleep.
>The next morning, feeling somewhat more refreshed, you have some things to think about. Over your celebration of Storm's return, you were thinking of asking about the current plans to make any new big mares. You didn't ask, though, so now it would be a good time to do it. You could also go with Storm and keep catching up, or you could go visit Brago. It's been a while, after all.
>>
>>30403274
>Be Jerry the giant jelly fish
>today's the big day champ
>today you'll find and tell that, beautiful mare with those magnificent wings
>You'll tell her how you feel, and how you want to be friends a-a-and maybe someday something more
>You climb out of the entrance your underwater abode and crawl to the nearest pool of water to check your reflection
>Looking good hot stuff
>You slide your tentacle over your membranesous body as one would slick back their mane
>You flex a bit to build up your confidence
>you are ready!
>as you leave the cave, you remember to grab a bundle of seaweed and a few sharks for food
>b-but what if she doesn't like them- NO!
>You slap your mane body causing you to jiggle
>Today you grow a spin Jerry.
>>
>>30403403
Storms room likely still reeks of sex. Lets go see brago.
>>
I'm having fun with my Jelly green text despite the eventual death of it by big mare. Probably.
>>
>>30403403
We can ask about the big mares later, and we have had a bit of time catching up with Storm already.
After our patrol we can visit Brago and tell him we'll be gone for a while. That is unless he wants to visit the Stable we will be residing in for the month. Then after that we can hang out with Storm.

Give Brago extra pat pats.
>>
>>30403274
>>30403303
>Goes into walkway after movie with parents
>You and your parents were close to the rail looking around
>Its so high you almost feel like you re flying, even though you three are earth ponies
>Suddently the city alarm goes off and everyone panics, immediatelly running to the vault
>Its not long before a big mare rounds the corner, shaking everything around her
>Including you and your platform
>Someone accidentally bumps on you, and with the shaking you loose your footing and fall out of the protection rail
>Not thinking twice your father jumps after you, hitting the platform to gain extra momentum
>He grabs you and expertly sends you soaring back up
>You almost reach the rail, but its not quite enough
>But you mom was there to catch you and save you
>"Shh, shh, just dont look down. Lets just go"
>It was like she was telling more for herself that for you
>You look to the side and see that the big mare just carried on with her run, not even noticing your family struggles because of her
>With the walkway clear you two make quick way to the vault
>>
>>30403525
>But before you reach there the sky darkens and the big mare falls right in front of both of you, no doubt dazed from being thrown by the monster
>"W-what are you doing? Its not safe here, go to the vault, quick!"
>Your mom follows the big mare advice while the big mare herself get back on her hooves
>But all you want to do is shout at her for what happened to your father
>So you do just that, not noticing the approaching monster
>Quickly your mom comes to grab you by the ear, you re definitely going to hear one for that
>But it doesnt matter, big mares are dead for you
>It is the that the monster launches an attack at the big mare and makes her back-step
>Your mom is quick to notice the big mare movement and pushes you away from the falling hoof
>It connects to the ground right as you get out of its range
>You just stand there in shock, the big mare is holding the monster back for you but your mother...
>An vault agent comes out to rescue you inside and you dont resist, simply laying limp in its back with tearful eyes
>In that dark day you made a promise to yourself, to protect the innocent and give justice to whoever needed it
>Be it a criminal, a pony in danger or even a big mare getting away with a blind eye for her acts
>If justice was needed, no matter the place, no matter the time, you d be there, because you are....Batmare
*cue intro song*

-----------------------------------------------
For some reason this thing came to mind when seeing that, dont give it too much thought
Also different from the jelly guy this was just a one shot for fun, really just an idea for a batman pone in that universe
>>
>>30403438
>>30403490
>Well, you can always ask about other big mares, even though answers may vary. You could go and visit Storm, but... she's probably had a very intimate night with Lumi, and darn it if you break the spell. You remember the earth pony didn't even return to her room last night.
"So, to Brago it is!" You pick up your pace, brush your teeth and exit outside. The weather's calm and not as hot as usual, despite being well into summer now, but you fly high and mingle with the fluffy clouds, using them as stepping stones to dive and perform maneuvers on your way to the desert. It's all so simple, if only the rest of your life could follow suit...
>You arrive at the complex formed on top and around the giant turtle. Brago enjoys a hearty meal of rocks and sparkly soil, rich in minerals. The scientist have made an effort to prepare mineral compounds to feed your pet. As you arrive, the turtle looks up and spits fire in a column.
"I'm here!" You hug Brago's face. "Uu, I'm sorry I couldn't visit more often. It's been very stressful back home, and soon I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Do you understand? Would you like to come with me?"
>Brago looks at you from beyond the shades, then shakes his head very slowly, burrowing in the ground for more food. Sometimes you have the feeling the turtle understands more about the world than you do.

(1/2)
>>
>>30403619
>You spend the morning with Brago, checking in on the scientists and workers of the power plant, observing as they prepare barrels of stored energy and send them into town. You then have a cheeky ride on top of your turtle, making sure to exert an extra grip with your legs on his head, so he understands you'll always be friends, always.
"Ahh, that was the best" you talk to yourself, flying back home. "Maybe now I can talk to Storm... huh?" You observe columns of smoke on the edge of the city.
>Approaching from above, you get an exclusive shot of the scene: the police are in a gunfight with a group of radically dressed ponies, with mohawks and spiked manes, leather and gas masks everywhere you look. Bullets, smoke grenades and all kinds of weapons on both sides, the perpetrators seem to be coming out of a large complex with several buildings. Parked inside, you notice one of the vehicles used to transport energy from Brago's plant back inside the center.
>It's clear these ponies have taken the vehicle hostage, with all the barrel-batteries of electrical juice. What's more, they're playing it defensive, and the police have no way of accessing the building complex, which acts almost as a fortress. There must be a way you can help! Right...?
>>
>>30403403
Catch up with storm and ask about those sweet new moves
>>
>>30403629
Use our sense to work out who in the building are the drivers and where the others are. Then use our teleport feathers to fuck up everybody inside and rescue the drivers.

If we can't work out who the drivers are go down and ask a cop if the drivers were taken as well.
>>
>>30403629
Damn was too late with the other response, but how about we try and be sneaky like storm? If she can go around unnoticed then so can we right?
>>
I think at some point we are gonna have to put the fear of princess Arcia DelCielo in the mobsters.
The top brass won't like us revealing our power like this but I say we put on a display of setting all our feathers on fire at once on television as a threat to them.

We will just have to make sure they don't fall on anypony once they fall off.
>>
>>30403629
We could destroy the side of the building that they are fight from giving the cops an advantage, or we can just reach in that just grab the car away from them.
>>
>>30403678
We will need a good speech though.
Or maybe just say you have a message to gangsters thinking of messing with our city then do the flames.
God dam it would look incredible having every single one of our feathers wreathed in flames. We should make sure we have all our feathers grown first.
>>
File: bmh146.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh146.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>30403643
>>30403656
>>30403728
>Yes, you can surely do something. First, you get comfortable on the nearest cloud and make sure you can't be seen from below. Then, you start investigating the buildings. It seems to be mostly apartments, with some banks, businesses and office buildings. There's a large empty section in the center, a mixture of children play areas, parking lots and parks, all of it wrecked and smoking columns from afar.
"Focus, Feather, you got this..." you close your eyes and concentrate like never before. You need to figure out where these terrorists are, and whether or not the ponies living there and the truck driver are safe. Immediately, you feel a distinctively chaotic presence, all of it concentrated on the front blocks of the complex. "Aha!"
>Measuring the distance, you fly up and charge all three elements on your feathers. With a swift shot, you send the bright white glowing feathers down, aiming for the blocks that you've ruled out as being exclusively crawling with anarchists. As expected, the feathers disappear mid flight, and reappear in time and space seconds later. Smack center of the buildings.
>The massive hit destroys a good chunk of those buildings, and while you don't count casualties, you can now see you've uncovered their hiding place. Some of the ponies are hurt, while others hurry to get their bearings, but it's too late now. The police prepare a truck to ram the gate open, and enter by force, swarming the affected buildings and sistematically arresting all of the wrongdoers.
>"If I just could figure out what... oh!" The officer in charge, a chubby zebra stallion with a short afro, looks up as you gently glide down. "Miss Feather Storm, I can't believe you're the reinforcements central is sending us!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30403903
"I just happened to see the commotion" you lay your chin on the asphalt to speak directly to him. "What happened? I saw an official BMHP truck inside."
>"Yes, well, as you probably know, this complex contains an entrance to your BMHP facility."
"What?" You space out for a second. "O-Oh, I mean, of course, the secret entrance, totally!"
>"These ponies seem to be hellbent on causing as much trouble as possible, and they decided to take the complex by force. Stupid, but we thought they had hostages."
"There weren't, luckily. I just wonder, why would they do all this?"
>"Because it's time for chaos, ya dig!?" One of the punk ponies, a mare with a bandana covering her muzzle, yells at you while being escorted to a patrol car. "Dont'cha geddit!? It's all over the news, there's gonna be a lot of mayhem, all the gangs are in on it! The mafias, the bikers, the druggies!"
>"We're gonna split the Tortellonis' estate and climb the ladder!" Another yells. "Big mares don't need to apply!"
"How rude! Can't you see chaos is not the answer? We need to stand united, a-and...!" You watch as the patrol cars leave one by one. "Sigh... this can only get worse, can't it?"
>"I'm afraid so. All the otherwise unimportant crime groups of the underworld have stirred" the zebra beckons you to listen in closer and whispers. "I hear you're in good terms with our chief, so lemme tell you this. The Tortellonis got experimental weapons, and that was what got them bold. Something about all this stinks of a plot by whoever made those weapons."
"Huh... thanks, officer, I'll keep that in mind" you nod, making sure the truck is unloaded safely, then returning to base. "A plot, eh...?"
>"Feather!" Storm bursts into your room.
"Eeh!"
>"Sorry! Did I wake you up or something?" The earth pony raises a brow. "I just... well, do you want to train in the VR room and catch up? I thought you'd like to hear and tell me more."

More tomorrow.
>>
>>30403917
Of course!
>>
>>30403917
Sure.
Sooooo did you and Lumi have fun last night
>>
>>30403917
You know, I'd like it for your chief to send us all the info of every know gang in this city, if he would be so kind. Feather may not be a cop, or a detective, but she's got moxy.
Like, are all of these ponies bad seeds, or did they fall into the wrong crowd?

>"We're gonna split the Tortellonis' estate and climb the ladder!"
I want to scold the anarchists.
Nu. You missy are going to jail. What would your family think of your activity, hmm? Have any family or foals? We do important work here you near do eells. Do you want your families to be eaten by monsters, hmm? To hear their death knells as they're eaten alive, bones and flesh ground to paste in a monsters maw. Or you yourself, soul being digested by stomach acids?
Is that it? You like foals getting eaten by monsters? Because that's gonna happen if you keep messing with us.

>Another yells. "Big mares don't need to apply!"
Look at you now. Now you're the one without an estate. So mleh.

We need pone hacker fren to help find meanies.
>>
>>30405049
uhm anon. We are already home.
>>
>>30405327
.....shit
>>
bunp
>>
>>30403917
I'd like to train with you. Let's see all the cool stuff your learned abroad.
>>
I've been away for a while and only now started to catch up. Sorry for slowpoking, but those repair bots sound all too familiar...
>A single one can start constructing an object from practically nothing - pure atoms
>a million can have a modern car ready in a matter of hours
>trillions contained within Antheus' reactor can have a high tech aircraft assembled in seconds

Also, please tell me we didn't stop dropkicking shit
>>
>>30409215
We did. But we can start doing it again with 200% flare, thanks to our fully grown wings, we can probably do some Flacon Kicks now.

Uh, that's not spoiler. I think.
>>
>>30403917
Tell her about SC. She was quite skilled and experienced but was also moody and brooding. She hates monsters with extreme passion, she even didn't like Brago. I think she just doesn't like the life she has, feels like a prisoner, yaknow? I think I might have helped her a little bit by talking with her. How was Titana?
>>
>>30404168
>>30404707
>>30405049
>>30407719
>>30409762
"I do! Let's go train" you can only guess some hot virtual monster action oughta keep your mind off business. "Did you patrol this morning?"
>"Yup! Back in business!" The earth pony replies, following you to the VR room.
"Did you hear? Some criminals took one of the trucks with our energy hostage. I happened to be there, so I helped the police out."
>"Wow, I had no idea! I went to the west side today, there's been bank robberies, and the fishing industries are losing produce every day" Storm contemplates with a grim expression. "I really don't know what happened here, Feather, but things are getting out of hoof."
"I know... tsk, let's talk about it later, I have some ideas" along the walk, you thought of asking the police departments for any information on known crime gangs. Right now, becoming knowledgeable is your best option before something really big happens.
>You and Storm prepare a simulation with multiple, low tier monsters, and warm up against then. Your friend's moves have become more aware, subtle, as if she cared about every step she took. While different from your martial arts, it's beautiful on its own.
>"So how was Shadow Cloak? What impression did she give you?" Storm asks, cracking her neck and joints.
"She's... lonely. A bit eccentric, moody, solitary... but she's skilled when fighting monsters, and has a strong sense of purpose. I feel she's not putting it to use, I hope I sent her back home with some new ideas" you tell her while engaging a couple of monsters. "What did Titania teach you?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30410436
>"Some kind of philosophy she developed. She spends a lot of time meditating and such, and she mostly focuses on how to stop the monsters with her willpower, or something" Storm replies while bashing a monster's head in with a hoof, spraying red all over the nearby buildings. "I didn't get it all too well, but when talking fails, she has some pretty sweet moves. Similar to what you're doing!"
"Huh, what Shadow Cloak taught us was an established martial art" you gracefully dance around a monster lunging at you, grab him by the neck and twist it until the bones are ground into dust. "How is she? You didn't say a lot, other than she's amazing."
>"She's a very rational pony. Doesn't want conflict unless it's the only way" she explains. "I don't know how to explain it, but you feel... calm, around her" she nonchalantly stomps a monster until its organs start spilling out on the street.
"You've definitely come back with a different attitude" you laugh, volleying a monster into another. "So... had fun last night with Lumi?" You waggle your brows at her.
>"Buh-Why are you interested!?" Storm loses her concentration, getting punched by a monster and crushing a ten floor building. "Look at what you made me do!"
"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you had fun!" You start laughing. "Stop, stop the simulation, I can't, my sides are burningahahahaha...!"
>"Princessakes..." Storm stops the VR run, however smiling. "Alright, now what?"
>Suddenly, the room becomes a tinge of red, and while the general alarm goes off, Illumina enters the room.
>"Girls! Multiple monsters coming from the bay!" She quickly slides next to you. "We just got a report from the police, some gangsters have taken hostages in a bank, and they refuse to head for the shelters!"
"What!? Are we sure they have hostages?" You ask, and Illumina nods. "Damn..."
>>
>>30410436
>Gore is back
Yay. I know it is just a token effort but it still makes me happy to see a little.
>>
>>30410446
Do you think we can afford to have one of us get the hostages?

After we deal with the monsters and bank robbers today, we're a totally going to spend the rest of the day working with the police to sweep the entire city til it's spotless. No other megastable should have this much crime.
I have an idea. One of us captures a ganger, we put them fast first with a monster, and send them on their way to tell their friends.
>>
>>30410446
We really aught to do >>30403678 at some point soon.
>>
>>30410446
Why are these ponies so stupid, one of us has to deal with the bank as we take care of the monsters.
>>
>>30410597
>>30410446
Oh. I forgot about people wanting to keep our powers a secret. We should be more careful.
We don't have to use our powers. A few punches here, a few stomps there, and you have yourself a bunch of cowed ponies.
>>
>>30352901
Oh hey I somehow missed before that we can in fact throw a single tele feather.
>>30410446
Get to the bank and use our big mare sense to work out if they are set up in such a way we can save the hostages.
>>
>>30410626
No. The boss may not like it but we can't damage our chances of fixing problems just so we can keep secrets
>>
>>30410446
We have to go deal with the monsters.
>>
>>30410651
We should leave the little pony problems to the ones who've trained for this, while we focus on the monster.
We must have faith on our little ponies.
Maybe the sounds of battle will shake some sense into these ponies.
>>
>>30410549
>>30410617
>>30410626
>>30410640
>>30410655
>While running to the lift, you try to formulate a plan.
>"Will the police back down?" Storm asks, crossing the doors. The lift is a bit cramped for all three of you at once, but it goes up steady.
>"No, they refuse to let the gangsters get away!" Illumina ellaborates. "The bank in question is not far from the coastline, if we can't hold the monsters back, there might be dozens of casualties!"
"We'll try to hold the line, and if it doesn't work..." you give your noggin' a good think. "Listen, what if one of us tried to help the police? How many monsters are coming ashore?"
>"We don't have a number, I think" Lumi arcs an eyebrow.
"Alright, let me try to assist them quickly! Maybe some words of fear will change their minds."
>"At least, try to get the hostages" Storm nods. "We'll buy you as much time as we can."
>"Dear, it might be over before Feather has a chance to come back" Illumina fixes her mane nonchalantly, and the lift's doors open to the outside. "Let's go!"
>While your friends rush to the coast, you head towards the only source of noise nearby. The bank is surrounded by patrol cars and a helicopter, which has to maneuver out of your way.
"What's the status, officer?" You land next to them, shaking the ground and causing some car alarms nearby to go off. "We have monsters very close!"
>"I know, but they have almost twenty hostages! We can't just let them go! They keep ignoring shelter warnings!" The pony in charge explains.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh147.png (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh147.png
35KB, 400x400px
>>30410807
"Let me try..." you fix your voice and shout at the bank. "Ponies, this is Feather Storm! A monster threat has been detected coming in this direction! For all that is good and pure, please, go to the shelters! Don't make any more trouble out of this!"
>After a while, a shaky gangster pony with a tommy gun of old fashioned design comes out.
>"Wuh-we c-can't leave now! G-Give us what we want!" The young stallion yells back, pointing his gun everywhere in a frantic attempt to save his hide.
>This is bad, these ponies tried to rob a bank, and now they're too scared and scummy to turn themselves in. If that's the case, maybe only a real shock therapy will save them. With an acrobatic pass, you grab the tiny gangster in your hooves, scraping the bank's rooftop and sending debris everywhere.
>"Ieeeee! What are you doooinng!?"
"Showing you what's going to happen if you don't stop being so stupid!" You yell, heading for the shore. Illumina and Storm are protecting the beach from the attack of several tens of small monsters, similar in looks to grasshoppers, with gills and webbed legs. They leap and try to hurt your friends and hit the buildings on the first line.
>"Watch out!!" The henchpony screams, as you see a few of the creatures take insane leaps at you in mid air. Being a third your size, they'll surely knock you off.
>>
>>30410816
Take him back now.
If we miss the fight make sure we do >>30403678 when the television crews arrive. Take them out to the desert so our feathers don't all fall to the streets.
>>
>>30410816
Barrel roll to the side and cut them with your wings as you pass by.
You like this criminal? You want these things running around the city?
Here's whats going to happen. You're going to give me your gun and take a ride in my mane so you don't fall out. Then you'll tell me all about your friends after I'm done with these things.
>>
>>30410872
I dunno. This is always a questionable thing to be doing but fighting with him there seems far too risky.
>>
>>30410816
This can be all be over if you agree to tell your friends to give up so the police can get you somewhere safe.
>>
>>30410895
And what. You want to put him down on the grown where he'll be at the mercy of the monsters?
>>
>>30410938
No. I expect he is already scared shitless so we can take him back. He is in a hell of a lot more danger with us then on the ground as well.
>>
>>30410816
Take him back and get him to remind his friends that the police will only arrest them, monsters will kill them tear them limb from limb and eat them, not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>30410850
>>30410872
>>30410924
>>30410976
>With natural agility, you do a barrel roll and on the way spread your wings to cut the monsters in half, their carcasses falling on top of an hotel complex.
"Whoops..." you roll your eyes and move away from the fight. "Do you see now, criminal? This is what we're fighting for your sake. Do you want these things to overrun the city?" You exclaim, as more and more come out of the water. Lumi and Storm are making a good effort, but they could use you.
>"Eeeh! Weeeh! Lemme go, please, I don't wanna die like this!!" The stallion screams in your grasp.
"Tell me about the gangs, why do they wear the hats!?"
>"I don't know whatchu talkin' about! We just wanna grab the Tortellonis' cash!"
"Then do so, and die with the cash on your hooves! I'll take you back, and you'll tell your friends about what you've seen. If you don't comply to come out in one minute, me and my friends will retreat and let the monsters get to you!" a blatant lie, but it's now that the iron is hot that you must strike. You do one last pass close to the monsters, cutting a few to ease your friends' burden.

(1/2)
>>
>>30411022
>"N-Noooo...!" The tough dude cries like a baby on the way back.
>You return as fast as you can and drop the pony on the rooftops. Exactly one minute later, the hostages begin to come out, and then some of the gangsters. A few of the remaining ones stay and fight to no avail, since you only need to rip the second floor off the building to get straight to them.
>"We got them all! To the shelters, quick!" The officer in charge rounds up his ponies and the patrol cars disperse. "We owe you quite a few now!" With a quick salute, he gets on the last car and bolts for safety.
>As you return to the beach, you start to see Lumi and Storm retreating, step by step, already tired after littering the entire coastline with dozens, if not a couple hundred dead monsters.
>"Hyaargh!" Storm powers up, her mane sparkling golden, and launches a blow that parts the waters and kills another dozen hoppers before they can even leave the water. "Feather! They're too many, we need you right now!" She points at the legions still coming from the sea.
>>
>>30411030
Use our heat and electricity explosion feathers.
>>
>>30411030
Napalm the monsters or blade tornado them to death.
>>
>>30411030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ZEW6FNGnI
>>
>>30411030
ask the others to leave the water so you can hail electrical feathers in the water.
>>
>>30411044
>>30411051
>>30411250
>>30411276
>Of your many weapons, you choose one with a wide spread and high destructive power to face the hordes of monsters. Preparing heat and electricity, you charge a full row of feathers with explosive powers and toss them all over the line of battle.
>The result is a beautiful wall of orange explosions burning, charring and steaming monsters to their death. You hear the awful, agonizing noises they make as they die, and as soon as the clouds of hot air dissipate.
>Lumi and Storm stay back while you toss electrical feathers to fry as many survivors as possible. Finally, using your magnetic tornado you rain justice from above, wiping the last few out and giving you a chance to rest.
>"Wow!" Storm lays on the beach, crushing charred monster carcasses with her back. "That was awesome! I didn't know you could do all that!"
"Hah... yeah, about that" you rest nearby, while a fleet of BMHP vehicles, including a large boat, prepare to clean the beach and grab some of the monsters as samples.
>"Here we have the devastating effects of the latest monster attack" off in the distance, you hear Gloss Charming, the cute newspony, relaying the evening news. "Hundreds of monsters lay dead on our shores, the first line of buildings partially destroyed. Our three valiant defenders take a well earned rest over there, while..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30411305
"Hmm... girls, I think I'm going to say something on TV, but it might be controversial" you just came up with something that might ease the burden on your friends and the police.
>"How so? Do you want us to deter you, or...?" Illumina asks quizzically.
"No, I just want you to be aware" you approach the building on top of which Gloss is giving the news.
>"Oh, oh, miss Feather Storm!" She calls for you. "This seems to have been a most violent attack. How do you feel?"
"The attack isn't anypony's concern, as long as we're alive we'll protect you with our lives on the line" you speak to the camera. "However, during the attack, members of a gang took hostages on a nearby bank, putting dozens of ponies at risk. The recent criminal escalation has made our job much harder, and so I must remind everpony the harsh reality of our world: we are confined to these cities by the monsters, we live and die by them, and only by the grace of our princess, Arcia DelCielo, and by the efforts of companies such as the Forward Corporation, we can survive, YOU can survive. I'm calling all the gangs to stop their foolishness, before they find themselves deeper in a hole they themselves dug."
>You finish the speech by lighting up your wings in flame and spreading them, casting an almost fanatical vision. Nearby members of the Communion of the Colossus go mad, preaching in every available corner of the beach. You return to base with your friends and toss your tired body in bed, spreading your almost featherless wings.
>"There you go again, losing feathers like that" you hear the singing voice of your mother landing on your fluff, going for massive pets of the forehead. "How are you, dear? If there's anything I can do to help, well, I'm listening."
>>
>>30411316
Ice cream.
>>
>>30411316
I bet Feather's featherless wings look like long stabby things. Like the necromorphs from Dead space. Intimidating and still deadly.
>>
>>30411316
Art of featherless Feather when?
Let go out for Ice cream.
>>
>>30411316
>Nearby members of the Communion of the Colossus go mad, preaching in every available corner of the beach
Aww shit I think we may have just inspired a crusade.
>>
File: featherless feather.png (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
featherless feather.png
55KB, 400x400px
>>30411341
You're exactly right.

>>30411406
Right now. my dude
>>
>>30411316
>Nearby members of the Communion of the Colossus go mad, preaching in every available corner of the beach.
Next thing you know...
>DUES VULT
>"We will reclaim Megastable 5, in the name of the big mares!"
>>
>>30411457
Arcia DelCielowhat a horrifying weapon to behold. Even without any feathers she's still very much lethal.

Idea. We can ask Illumina or Storm if they would like to do that favor with the agriculture team. If they aren't busy.
>>
>>30411333
>>30411406
"Ice cream" you blurt out, suddenly realizing it's kind of a pointless request, unless you're okay with a tiny scoop. "Forget about it."
>"No way! I'll put the fear into these ponies until they can get you a whole factory!" Your mother, shameless, contacts Firegazer, then Felix, then Dime Fang, and lets them know of your request.
>In less than ten minutes you have a small cup of icecream, of at least a hundred kilograms. No expenses were spared to get you a well deserved reward. Peanut butter flavored, to boot. Your worries wash away and you chit chat with your mom.
>"You've been put under stress" she speaks to you while you lay on bed, your belly full of ice cream. "After how many heroic deeds you've done, it's incredible some ponies still can't appreciate what you do."
"I don't need to be appreciated... I just want ponies not to hurt each other."
>"That's a lot harder" Feather Bed kisses your forehead. "But I believe in you, my sun. Sleep tight."
"Goodnight, mom..." you close your eyes, feeling vindicated. Yes, even if ponies turn against each other, there's no place for evil in your society. If you can coexist with monsters, you can coexist with each other too. And you'll prove it. Oh, wonder if Illumina or Storm could take care of that tree for the agricultural team? You'll have to run it by them, but not today... you're pretty sure that you can hear them flirt all the way from here. "Heheh..."

--ISSUE #8: THE END--
>>
This marks the end of this thread. Thank you all for participating, I hope you had fun. Next thread will be on Saturday, same hour as usual, unless there's any strong reason not to. I'll see you there, have a good one!
Get ready for three epilogues.
>>
>>30411569
badumbum
>>
>>30411569
Will any of the epilogues be lewd?
>>
MEANWHILE
>In a room, lit with elegant fuchsia lamps, on a bed of the softest pillows, lays reading at night Titania, First of the Big Mares, Duchess of Ponichy, and runner-up of the only Big Mare Swimsuit Contest. With a book on her massive hooves, time flies fast into midnight... until she notices not being alone.
>"Oh?" She leaves the book and stands up. "It's been a while."
>"Hi, Tania" Shadow Cloak steps from within the dark corner of the room. "I hope I'm not disturbing, I still remembered where your room was, so..."
>"Nonsense" the bigger mare hugs her smaller unicorn friend. "I haven't seen you in two years. What brings you here?"
>"E-Exactly that. You see, I learned some things while doing my mentoring, and well... oh boy, this is hard..."
>"You're free to speak your mind, always, you know that" the silver mare looks deep into Shadow's cyan eyes.
>"I'm not good at this... I-I'm sorry I never called back!" She blurts out. "I... I'll come to the next party, you can count on that" she averts her gaze, but her smile incriminates her.
>"I'm proud of you" Titania whispers. "What made you change your mind?"
>"There's this one, one of the newborns... she's an idealistic. I might have slipped a few times, too..."
>"How lovely. Who's she? I had one of her friends with me just then."
>"Her name's Feather Storm, number twenty-one. I'm sure you'll see her in the news sooner or later."
>"Well... I'm happy to know" Titania returns to her pillow bed. "We have to prepare a party very soon. Will next month be alright?"
>"Eh? Oh, sure!" Shadow Cloak stands straight. "Give me a few weeks, I also need to visit my folks... heh."
>"Will do. I look forward to seeing you again, Shadow" without looking, Titania produces a smile without effort and feels her friend disappear without a trace. "Feather Storm, huh?" She giggles to herself. "Nice, nice, nice..."
>>
MEANWHILE
>In a dingy, cavernous command center, with a world map vaguely illuminating the shapes of at least twenty ponies sitting around a large oval table, nothing can be heard. Then, the pony at the top of the table speaks.
>"That declaration by Feather Storm might make things slower again. The gangs are already shook by recent events, and no matter how many weapons deals we can offer them, there's just not enough demand."
>"Should we try and create another event to stir things up?" Another pony asks.
>"No" the leader replies. "As long as that pony is alive, we're at risk of losing our momentum. We need to deal with her."
>"We can't produce any more anti big mare weapons, production on every other area has halved" another pony spouts. "What do you suggest, then?"
>"What resources we have left, we must put them to use" the pony slams the table. "Sell the rest of our anti big mare guns to the other families, and let them take each other apart. And then..." the pony turns around and looks at the map. "We'll be in business. Haha, ah hahahaha. HAH HAHAHAHAHAHA...!"
>" "GYAHAHAHAHAHA..." " The evil, extremely cliche laughs echo across the cavern.
>>
MEANWHILE
>The scent of incense makes it hard to breathe, but the ponies under the crimson cowls have already mastered their nostrils. The ancient Quartermaster approaches the lectern, and lights the nearby oil lamps up with his magic.
>"Brothers! Sisters! We stand at a dire crossroads of life" he speaks with a raspy, unwavering voice. "Yet again the enemies of our order have manifested, this time as unscrupulous criminals, petty ponies who disregard the lives of others for material gain and control! More so, infamy most vile, they dare threaten our protectors, the big mares, with not only words, but acts!"
>The hundred ponies listening stomp a single hoof simultaneously. The ancient underground chapel rocks off its walls.
>"...For so many years, our order has contemplated the meaning of life through the eyes of the unworthy" Asmodeus' voice fades into a whisper, yet perfectly audible. "We are the crimson shadow who lurks in the volumes of history, to bring balance to the lands of ponies, o'er and o'er again, to worship the deliciously thick big mares who, childish as we are, cradle us in their gigantic bosoms, seeing past our imperfections! They dare speak thus to our mothers!"
>Another stomp, ever slightly stronger.
>"The time has come to show these... 'gangsters' that their stretchy suits, polished guns and thick accents are the very poison that tarnishes the image of nature! Brothers! Sisters! I call a crusade upon thine believer ears! Cast away ye own self, become an army of righteous fury, and wipe out the streets of filth! And while we're at it, we'll stop by the merchandise store and buy the new big mare plushies! CRUSADE!"
>" "CRUSADE!" " A hundred voices cry, a hundred hooves stomp.
>"CRUSADE!"
>" "CRUSADE!" "
>Asmodeous nods solemnly and looks down, into the book of the order, at painted scenes beyond what anypony else could withstand.
>"...and may the Uumna guide us."

--TO BE CONTINUED ON ISSUE #9--
>>
>>30411781
I say if we find out about this we let them. It will either get rid of some gangsters or wipe out the order. either way it is something out of our hair.
>>
>>30411781
Ok. That's pretty dope and flattering.
>>30411829
It's funny as hell man, but they're still a bunch of dare i say misguided group of ponies.
Sure let them do as them please. Until we learn of what they do. Then the debate is on.
>>
>>30411781
Yikes if there's one thing that history has shown it's that even untrained true fanatics make terrifying fighters.
>>
>>30411829
Come on, CotC isn't gangster level bad.
>>
>>30411829
Oh you dick. The Order are good people. And the gangers are people too. Though they need less sympathy.
>>
>>30411781
I would like to queue a few things.

I think we might be bothering Felix, but does he think it's possible to build up an immunity to the big mare hurting guns?

How soon til we say farewell?

I think I've asked this before, but has the other teams considered trading secrets to their similar branches in each Megastable? I'm only asking because I hope the robotics team at our Megastable can make more without it being as expensive as the first set. We also need to adjust our ear buds if they haven't been already. They are a little uncomfortable.

Seriously. What's preventing us from working with the police to do stints to bust all the badies while their in their homes? We'll have the city cleaned up in not time.

Can we get into contact with that one hanger we brought with us to the monster fight? A little one on one interview on his current thoughts after we showed him the monsters?

Is there a way to disband gangs more peacefully? The megastable isn't much of a distopia, right? Gotta figure out if there's more to this then money, drugs, sex, and power.
>>
File: o.jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
71KB, 550x448px
>>30414716
>I think we might be bothering Felix, but does he think it's possible to build up an immunity to the big mare hurting guns?
You fucking moron.
>>
>>30414979
What? I that the techogun used chemicals.
Are they magic technogun?
>>
>>30414979
Makes sense to me
>>
>>30416628
>>
>>30417586
>>30416628
Just let it die anons
>>
>>30417801
Never
>>
>>30411781
What would happen to a big mare if they? Would the go off like a nuke?
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.