[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss best season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I miss best season
>>
>>30351085
>tfw we'll never get an episode as good as crusaders of the lost mark again.
>tfw AKR and Larson will never come back to the show
I didn't ask to be in this timeline
>>
>>30351085
y u make me cry anon?
>>
>>30351108
I'm glad original writers wrote great episodes before they left the show like Tanks for The Memories, Canterlot Boutique, Brother Hooves Social and so on, and their farewell message shows through Amending Fences and Mane Attraction.
For me the show ended with Mane Attraction.
>>
>>30352790
>Tanks for The Memories
Makes RD even more stupid and unlikeable than before.
>Mane Attraction
Overrated. The pacing is piss-poor, they waste too much time on the manager fucking with Ponk and the main story feels incredibly rushed.
>>
>>30351108
>Crusaders of the lost mark
You mean the Diamond Tiara episode, you mean Magical Mystery Cure 2.0
You mean another predictable disappointment on an idea we've been waiting since season fucking 1.

>Brotherhooves Social
Like BigMac wasn't enough of a retard already now we need to make him a transvestite and instead of making it funny let's make it a drama point.
>>
>>30352826
>>30352887
>>
>>30352887
For some reason you felt the need to ape me, even though my >>30352826 opinions were legit and you're most likely shitposting.
>>
Yeah, Season 4 sure was great
Too bad the next one was was total shit
>>
>>30352961
That season is the worst season ever, faggot!
>>
>>30353220
Yes, S1 is.
>>
>>30352826
>>30352887
Sure, they're far from perfect and you can't please everyone. Maybe you can share your favorite episodes?
I'm hoping you guys atleast thought Amending Fences and Canterlot Boutique was great since no one rants on that two episodes.
>>
>>30352826
Also she totally fucks up during the magic inside song and the words are pretty stupid desu.
Most overrated song in the show, i cringe every time she sings the chorus.
>>
>>30351108
Crusaders of the lost mark was fucking terrible
>>
>>30353435
>>
>>30351085
So at least you agree that the present season is shit.
>>
>>30353220
NO!
Glimmer is RACIST and Rainbow Dash will suicide bomb the eyesore castle with evil Discord!
>>
>>30353326
The trick with the magic inside is you have to consider it in the context of the spectacle. Otherwise it is just cringy.
>>
>>30352790
>Brother Hooves Social
Polsky write that and he's still onboard, I think. Or at least he was last season.
He's the longest lasting OG writer of the show.
>>
>>30352887
>now we need to make him a transvestite
That's just Peter New being a dumbass though.
Crossdressing =/= tranny, especially considering why he did so.

>instead of making it funny
plenty of jokes about how bad the "disguise" was
Plus BigMac himself had good comedy in his determination to win

>let's make it a drama point.
A good drama point.
Big Mac is underrepresented in the show and as such even the viewers forget about him, he's not important.
Having the viewer subconsciously treat him the same way as Applebloom does makes it that much easier to sympathize with him which makes the feels at the end hit that much harder.
Not to mention the show actually referencing the mane 6's heroism and having that be important for character development.
>>
>>30355376
How much is Hasbro paying you to rationalize and damage control all day long?

Just asking, seeing your hardcore dedication.
>>
>>30355384
Well it started as just bashing on Peter New but I really like that episode and ended up writing more.

Every time it gets discussed though it usually just becomes "muh trannies"
>>
File: 88.jpg (40KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
40KB, 699x637px
>>30352826
>>30352887
>>30352961
>>30353220
>>30353222
>>30353326
>>30353435
>>30355384
>>
>>30355398
> Free damage control!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.