[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Discord so unfazed by the fact that he was literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: discordnotgivingafuck.png (614KB, 840x429px) Image search: [Google]
discordnotgivingafuck.png
614KB, 840x429px
Why was Discord so unfazed by the fact that he was literally ceasing to exist? Would he be reborn if he disappeared completely?
>>
Because he realized his waifu didn't love him like he loved her.
>>
>>30349451
Because he cared more about Fluttershy's happiness than his own
>>
>>30349465
truly a hero Equestria deserves, why won't he go and kill Starlight and replace her as the Poochie?
>>
>>30349451
>Wouldn't give his life to make his waifu happy.

Get Out.
>>
>comic version turns into "Accord"
>show version just fades away
>>
>>30349492
I like this version better.
>>
File: 1287951234667.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1287951234667.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>30349451
He would be. Tis but a corporeal existence in the FiM world, after all.

Chaos will always exist to be in balance with Harmony in this world, no matter the form it takes
>>
File: large (1).png (240KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
240KB, 1280x853px
>>30349451
He didn't seem to care that he could have been killed by Changelings without his magic. It look like he really doesn't care much about his life more than he cares about Fluttershy.

It was already hinted at Make new Friends but Keep Discord when he almost went S2 villain on the ponies when he thought that Fluttershy want to abandon him.

I guess this spark was something he felt after Fluttershy gave him a chance after Tirek betrayal. It really all make sense and create a huge character arc for Discord. It also explore Fluttershy as a very big chaos lover.
>>
it was a confusing part of him becoming normal, like being normal completely suppressed any strong emotions he could feel and made him stop caring about anything.
I feel like that was their intention but i won't pretend it makes too much sense.
>>
>>30349526
Well, he was becoming normal, so him fading away because he's the spirit of disharmony is "normal" to him. There's no need to react to such a normal thing.
>>
File: 1495231569887.jpg (66KB, 1296x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495231569887.jpg
66KB, 1296x768px
>>30349451
Because there's something he values more than his own life.
>>
>>30349615
is it cock vore?
>>
>>30349619
No it's cucksheds
>>
>>30349451
being a normie is hell it's the sweet embrace of death you long for in your boring life
>>
>>30349451
He's made it clear in the past that he has an inordinate amount of value on his friendship with Fluttershy so he would rather phase out of existence than to do something that might change Fluttershy's opinion of him.
>>
>>30349451
I think he knew what was happening and just wanted to see her wrecking shit.
>>
>>30349451
>Discord vanishes from existance
>Fluttershy be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Discord is reborn
>Fluttershy be like YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>but Discord is reborn as he originally was so he is evil again but with his memories intact
>he's not quite sure how to feel about this
>the emotional weight of his memories fully kicks in in an hour or so and he reverts to his everyday personality
>but now he knows how he can abuse his power without technically being accused of it
>when he gets reborn he's considered evil for a short while so he can do stuff without getting called out for it
>he occasionally sets up "accidents" that kill him
>when he gets reborn he starts unleashing chaos on Equestria again until his memories settle in and Fluttershy accepts it because it's "natural" and "cannot be changed"
>he tells Fluttershy that he hates it but he secretly enjoys it
>>
>>30350027
i doubt he can start to exist if he can't even see when he dissapears.
>>
Could also be like that Spongebob episode where Spongebob was incapable of being nutty after he went normal.
>>
>losing yourself in order to impress the girl.

Normal

>the girl doesn't want you to change yourself, loves you for you.

Not normal, Discord you don't fucking deserve her.
>>
>>30350148
femicuck detected
>>
hey
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.