[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here wants mares to dominate them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Who here wants mares to dominate them?
>>
File: Papyradominant.png (905KB, 1700x1341px) Image search: [Google]
Papyradominant.png
905KB, 1700x1341px
>>30347540
I'd rather have a filly dominate me.
>>
I live to serve my mistress
>>
>celestia and luna will never use you as their personal cuddle buddy.
>you will never be pat on the head and called a good human.
>you will never be nuzzled affectionately and called theirs.
>you will never have their combined scents all over you to ward off anymare that gets ideas.
>>
I want to be Barbie Shim Sham's little pet pony
>>
>>30347555
This.
Sooooo much this.
>>
>>30347806
You just made my heart ache
>>
>>30347540

I do. And it hurts. Because they're not real. If they were they'd be an entire world away. Even if I was somehow able to get to that world the chances that I would be anywhere near Ponyville/Canterlot of somewhere close to them would be slim since interdimensional is a complicated thing. If I did end up at one or the other than finding a mare that not only thinks humans are attractive despite the large species gap will be hard let alone one that has a fetish of wanting to gently dominate someone. Finally, if all the above conditions were somehow satisfied than the last problem would be that I'm ugly as fuck and am an awkward social dumb fuck.

So yes, I would like to be dominated by a mare, but I don't try to think about it too much.
>>
>>30347540
Me. I want Sunset to use her unicorn magic and use me.
>>
>>30348429
kek, the best you'll get is her reading all your gay thoughts
>>
File: mistress shy.jpg (48KB, 1132x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mistress shy.jpg
48KB, 1132x1280px
>>30347540

Don't we all
>>
>>30348528
/mlpg/ gets hella triggered by femdom.
>>
>>30348551
Must be faggots
>>
File: 1496022654944.png (613KB, 1391x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496022654944.png
613KB, 1391x1200px
>>30348528
I want to be twin dommed by these two.
>>
>>30347540
Me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.