[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIXELCANVAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: OBJETIVE.jpg (712KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
OBJETIVE.jpg
712KB, 1366x768px
HI IM A SOLDIER FROM SDLG WE NEED OUR HELP TO DEFEAT BRASIL AND THE VOID, IF YOU SEE THE VOID IS CONTINUE GROWING AND THEY CAN DESTROY YOUR PONYS TO, IF YOU GUYS HELP US TO DEFEAT BRASIL WE CAN HELP YOUR PONYS TO STILL ALIVE. PLZ HELP US http://pixelcanvas.io/@96,-300
>>
>>30347528
We are currently in a non-aggression pact with multiple groups, including SDLG. We will not invade, or make ponies on you, but we are not obligated to defend you. We have similar treaties with the void and brazil. The only thing we can do is promise that we will not actively invade you.
>>
>>30347528
I couldn't care less about brazil, but fuck voidfags

Like seriously, they have literally nothing better to do than to completely destroy people's work for no good reason other than "muh edginess"
>>
>>30348142
I do believe you're mistaking us for commies there.
I was never up to destroy art, let alone yours. Only wanted to see the clean beauty of the Void grow. If you're in the way, we'll take another route. That's exactly what the official Void is about. On the other hand rogues still exist.
But now look what the canvas has become. Whatever brazilians (surely not all, since we're in a treaty with some of them) expand those miniflgs all over the place now, they've almost become a brazilian "void" now. And I don't see them actually care about anything, not the commies, not us, not SDLG, not ponies. They're not bound by rules. And to me that aggregation of mini flags is an absolute eyesore.
So what I'm trying to say is that everyone's enemy now is not the Void, but those rogue brazilians. Holding together against them would be the wisest in my opinion.
>>
glimglam in need of repairs
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-207,537
>>
I'm from SDLG, what Brazil is doing is disrespectful to others artwork. We were fighting them last night with our 500k strong and we couldn't do it against the bots Brazil is using.

We seek help to stop Brazil, and SDLG promises not to invade future allies artwork unless SDLG art work is attacked. We also offer to help any future allies to help fight any of our future allies enemies.
>>
Fuck off, spic.

Stop flooding the board with this shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.