[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some recurrent fantasy scenarios you have about you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 22

File: 1444189884974.jpg (207KB, 1492x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1444189884974.jpg
207KB, 1492x1206px
What are some recurrent fantasy scenarios you have about you and you're waifu? :)
Maybe it's how you would ideally introduce yourself to her or a much more intimate fantasy between the two of you with cuddles and stuff or maybe it's just a simple gesture you keep imagining yourself doing for her.
>>
File: 1452624224879.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452624224879.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>30347480
Just snuggling up with her under a blanket on a cold winters day, the exact circumstances may vary but the core idea is always there.

I just want to be held by someone who loves me for once in my life.
>>
>>30347480
I want Luna to force herself on me, then brand me so that I'm her property, and snuggle me until I develop stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>30347537
A-fucking-men.
>>
File: Twilight_Sparkle7.png (156KB, 1144x900px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle7.png
156KB, 1144x900px
her forcing me to become a mare and letting Ponyville's stallions rut me in public
>>
>>30347480
I kidnap her as she's coming home from the club late at night, sticking her into a cage that's obviously too small for a pony in my basement. I then feed her a stable diet of stale cum and urine while giving her non-stop sexual stimulation until she shuts down mentally from the isolation and pressure. After that I just keep her tied up in a box under my bed unless I'm feeling horny.
>>
>>30347480
Taking her to a gun range and showing her how fun guns are.
>>
>>30347537
Which pony anon?
>>
File: AVE NEX ALEA.jpg (238KB, 852x1045px) Image search: [Google]
AVE NEX ALEA.jpg
238KB, 852x1045px
>>30348370
Muh /k/ nigga
>>
File: 2134132412421.png (127KB, 706x887px) Image search: [Google]
2134132412421.png
127KB, 706x887px
>>30348378
She's not a pony, she's a cheese puff
>>
File: 97605307480.gif (69KB, 550x428px) Image search: [Google]
97605307480.gif
69KB, 550x428px
Either her pinning me against the bed or wall and pushing me around, and me 'fighting back' but never really fighting back.
She knows how much I love her and how much I love it when she uses me.
Also a lot of impregnation talk.

And if I'm not horny and rather feel like killing myself, I imagine her pregnant and me kissing her round belly, telling her how much she means to me and how happy I am.
before the other kids come in and start rampaging around
And we generally end up cuddling together, telling my kids how proud I am to be their father and how much I love them too
>>
>>30348347
Priorities!
>>
File: 1136513.png (353KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1136513.png
353KB, 743x744px
>>30347480
I fantasize a lot about cuddling up with her at night and showing her the music I love. I hope she would love it just as much as I do. I've considered writing green but I don't really know how you could write something like that.
>>
>>30348458
>doesn't know how to write green
>2017
It's the biggest fucking joke on earth. You aren't writing a novel, Anon, you're just writing some feelsy stuff to fight off the depression. Even if you don't have the balls to post, just do it for yourself.
>>
>>30348442
Hot
>>
File: dayz-standalone-wallpaper-4.jpg (801KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dayz-standalone-wallpaper-4.jpg
801KB, 1920x1080px
>>30347480
>After a long firefight at the North West Airfield, we head north and find shelter.
>She patches up my wounds and gives me morphine due to a busted arm.
>After that we cuddle up next to the fire and take turns watching the door as the night goes on.
>Ywn have the sole duty of protecting something/someone from the hellish area known as chernarus.
I play a lot of DayZ Standalone and desu I always like to imagine her by my side in fantasies involving that game.
Sometimes if I'm riding in the car for a trip, I like to imagine us looting, exploring, and just surviving together.
>>
>>30347480
Kind of an odd fantasy, but I imagine me and her leading Germany during WW2 in Hitler and Eva's position but we end up winning D-Day and take Europe.
>>
File: IMG_5715.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5715.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30347480
I imagine I'd spend a lot of time getting to know her and in her company when I get to Equestria. She'd want to study a new type of lifeform and I'd want to be around her.

Then I'd settle into ponyville, living in the castle while I write a book chronicling all I can remember about human history, biology, and what life was like on Earth. All the while I'd develop friendships with her friends and other ponies but more specifically her.

I think about this almost every day

Fuck I'm pathetic
>>
File: 1495142857467.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1495142857467.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>30348739
A-Are you me?
>Tfw I always imagine me and Octavia roaming the ruins of Chernarus looking for a way to get her home.

Who's your waifu fellow DayZ friend.
>>
File: 1497657544926.jpg (26KB, 301x359px) Image search: [Google]
1497657544926.jpg
26KB, 301x359px
>>30348825
This qt
>>
>>30348823
>Twilight and Anon spend a year together
>Twilight studies Anon and learns about his world's history and culture through him
>Anon learns about life in horseland through her
>Twilight takes Anon out for some drinks after spending a year in horseland
>At Rarity's recommendation, of course
>Twilight gets lightly buzzed
>Meanwhile Anon gets smashed
>Twilight has to carry Anon back home, as teleportation while buzzed with a drunk passenger will likley end in death/qualitytimewithamopandbucket
>Get home to castle
>Twilight spends a moment catching her breath before taking Anon upstairs to his room
"Ayy, Tweilight."
>"You doing alright, Anon?"
"Yea, I'm fine, but..."
>Twilight looks at him, concerned
>"But what?"
"Hehe, you said butt..."
>Anon tries to boop her and nearly pokes her in the eye before she staggers backwards and drops Anon onto the floor by accident
>"Oh my gosh, Anon, I'm so sorry!"
>"Here let me--"
>Anon tries to wave her away from the ground but only manages to make slapping motions in her general direction
"Ihsh fenre sprbkle bubbb--"
>Twilight quickly moves in to turn Anon over, nearly toppling herself in the process
"--I only landed on my feche..."
>"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"
>Twilight leans in to get a closer look at Anon
>"Are you alright? Please tell me you're alright!"
>Twilight pulls Anon's hand up in front of him and holds up his middle finger in front of him
>"How many fingers am I holding up?"
>Anon blinks and presses his finger against Twilight's lips
"Shhhh"
>Twilight blinks
"The stars sure are pretty tonight..."
>Twilight attempts to process this and fails, instead staring down at the finger mashing itself against her lips
>Anon jerks his hand around behind Twilight's head and pulls her down for a rough passionate kiss
>Twilight freezes, briefly surprised
>After a moment she accepts this and lies next to Anon to properly reciprocate, opening her mouth
>It was at that moment that Anon's stomach decided to purge it's contents
>>
>>30348949
That was...beautiful, anon.
Actually makes me feel better, like maybe it will be like that when I get there.

Thank you. <3
>>
>>30348851
Protect her Anon and she'll protect you
>>
>>30347480
Waking up and she's still there.
>>
>>30348993
I'll do you one better.
>Falling asleep and she's actually there
Just once. Just one fucking dream, lucid or no, at about five minutes or so, of me and my waifu. Why can't I have this? Do I seriously have to wait until I'm dying and having an NDE before my brain decides to throw me ONE break?
>>
>>30349028
This.

I swear to fuck I haven't had one actual dream that I've remembered since I started watching this show. Why me? Why can't I have cute, pony related dreams?

The only form of consciousness I get is dull and pony-free. Why can't I get just one thing to look forward to every night, rather than lying awake thinking about how she isn't real and what I'm hugging is a picture of her printed on a pillow.
>>
>>30349040
It's a fucking burn. Then you try to learn how to lucid dream, and all you end up doing is either A, not falling asleep for hours and getting fucked, or B, having a lucid dream then instantly waking up and getting fucked.
>You will never lucid dream regularly
>You will never live a second life of pure fantasy and love in your dreams
>Your waifu will never greet you every night with warmth and happiness
>She will never amusingly insist that she and everyone else is real like dream characters tend to do
>She will never whisper into your ear, "I love you, sweetheart. No matter what you may think, I'm here for you, and this is your home."
>Tfw no, "I do not know if I am a man dreaming of being in Equestria, or if I am a man in Equestria having a nightmare about earth."
>>
>>30349062
b-but it's ok, right anon? We're all going to make it to Equestria, in the end. We'll be where we belong. All the suffering won't mean a thing when you're with you're waifu.
>>
>>30349092
>Implying NDEs aren't your brain freaking the fuck out as you disappear from existence
>Implying the universe isn't a sick and twisted hellhole where both God isn't real, AND where you have no free will
>Implying that despite this, it's not possible that in trillions upon trillions of eons, the universe won't collapse and reset, then all of the molecules that made up you will reform and make you again
>So you have to come back and relive your pain
>Again
>And again
>Forever
Our only hope is VR, and we were born too early for the Matrix tier shit, so there is nothing.
>>
>>30349113
Stop anon, please.

I've engaged in crazy amount of cognitive dissonance to believe that Equestria is the destination. Don't make me question that belief.
>>
Just a man singing about his waifu, what could be more pure or beautiful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rhcNmRdzM4
>>
>>30349117
Hey, if you're right, come laugh at me and call me a faggot in the afterlife. If I'm right, neither of us will ever know.
>>
>>30349123
It isn't about what's right, it's about what I believe to be right.
>>
>>30349126
Don't worry about it, dude.

Live a good life and then when you finally get to meet her, please, forget about us. Forget about all of us and be happy.
>>
>>30349136
I don't want to forget about all of you guys though. You're like family to me.
>>
>>30349144
>/mlp
>Like family
Christ. Maybe you need Equestria now rather than later, the loneliness has fried your brain.
>>
>>30349149
You don't need to tell me twice.
>>
>>30349144
Think about it dude, right now you're pic related. Homesick for a place you've never been. Once you get there, it'll be great. You'll finally be vindicated after years of waiting for it.

But if you hold onto where you were before then what's to say you won't just get homesick for the places you've been before and not be able to enjoy your eternal reward?

It'll be better to move on and live in the moment. We're not worth remembering. I don't think many people here would argue that.
>>
File: Homesick.png (491KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Homesick.png
491KB, 500x460px
>>30349178
>forgot pic
>>
>>30349178
Makes sense when you put it like that, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>30349113
We're in hell, fuck your nihilism, we're getting out of here eventually even if i have to drag half of you faggots kicking and screaming.
>>
>>30349188
That's the spirit, anon.
>>
>>30349113
>nihilism ecks dee
Endless summer
>>
File: 1497830318022.jpg (29KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1497830318022.jpg
29KB, 500x287px
Me living with her, helping her take care of the animals
>>
>>30349188
>We're in hell
This is one of my favorite interpretations, but only if we can fight our way out of it. Some real Jacobs Ladder mixed with Dante's Inferno mixed with Thrill Kill mixed with Drive Angry, and a splash of What Dreams May Come for the ending.
>Tfw you will never battle your way out of a perpetual death/rebirth hell, before finally confronting Death and saying whoever you were when you were first sent to hell is gone, and continued punishment is bullshit
>You will never fight Death in a crazy ass final battle, barely winning and ascending to Heaven
>You will never find out that God wanted you to fight your way out all along, and finally be with your waifu in peace
>>
>>30349216
Reminds me of Catharism

It's an old sect of Christianity that went against the Catholic church and said that there were two gods one being a good god who loved everyone and one being an evil god who hated everyone and wanted everyone to suffer.

See, the old god was the one that created earth and everyone in it and tainted everything with sin so that they would be trapped there until they achieved some sort of spiritual enlightenment.
>>
>>30349277
How do we achieve spiritual enlightenment? Doesn't that require letting go of everything so you can enter some lame ass heaven that's devoid of all ego and is basically heroin X10000000000000?
Pass. After years of not being able to let go of my waifu, I will gladly make it a lifetime, ain't nobody stopping me.
Anybody else fear that if the afterlife even exists, you're going to be so different by then that you won't even want the same things anymore, and the wait was still for nothing? Maybe your soul splits into all the different people you were throughout life and everyone wins.
>>
>>30349307
I've never been much of a fan of those types of godhead models either to be honest.

I would much rather continue living, maybe not where I left off, but still to continue breathe and strive and stand up on my own two feet instead of having some sort of granted nirvana.

That being said, I'm not super with the exact details of the Cathar system so it's entirely possible that it's nothing like the Buddhist system of reincarnation and that the goals were much more humble and satisfying. I'd have to look into it, though that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>30349307
Thats the version of spiritual enlightenment for the masses, it's overly simplistic and pisses off buddists in particular since it fucks up otherwise promising students.
The journey is an intrinsic part of the whole experience and its unique to everyone.
It's less of an event you build towards and more like a realisation.
>>
>>30349389
So does that mean all the fags on here who aren't intrested in a narcotic nirvana are, at least in in some way, better Buddhists than those starry eyed students that got led astray by honeyed words?
>>
>>30349403
Can you look objectively at yourself?
And i mean truely objective, judging every facet of your self and being brutally honest with your findings.
Its one of the hardest things you'll ever be able to do, denial is as much a safety mechanism as pain is a "Stop doing that" signal.
There's a reason an ancient practice developed of partially splitting your consciousness to help you analyse yourself, even though tulpa are generally used for a much different purpose nowadays.
That said, a method to mimic this that i personally use is 'what would my waifu think of me right now' again, being brutally honest.

I'm going to butcher a koan i half remember, but they're the common tools used to help people along their path.

>A student will sweep the floor because he believes the act of manual labour will help him achieve the patience, temperment and appreciation for the mundane that enlightenment requires.
>A master will sweep the floor.
>>
>>30349449
Honestly, it's difficult to tell. Whenever I try I end up being caught between thinking I'm a blatant narcissist and thinking I'm too humble and being overly harsh on myself.

>tfw you already have a tulpa and your relationship is mostly centered around critical self reflection and mutual calming techniques
>>
>>30349489
We're in the same boat fampai, although i've not taken the tulpa pill yet.
I think the only thing we're lacking is worldly experience, so we can better identify when we're being too humble or overconfident.
>>
Existence is suffering, and you cannot refine it.
>>
File: 1497314323909.png (511KB, 918x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1497314323909.png
511KB, 918x1308px
>>30348370
>>30348395
I feel like you guys are my brothers
>>
>>30350218
>You show her John Wick 1 and 2
>She tries to do a one-handed press check and fumbles the gun down shooting range
>The slide comically popping off
Not even a Sunsetfag, but that's some top lel shit.
>>
>>30349113
>>30349188
I try to keep a post-nihilistic mindset.
>explain
I'll try, gimme a minute
>>
File: uvdrv144bt9mhuuefli7.png (703KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
uvdrv144bt9mhuuefli7.png
703KB, 800x494px
>>30352805
Who created us is a pointless question, as is what is after death.
As of now (and maybe forever) it is literally impossible to conclusively determine.
What matters is what we do with life

I assume that if there is no god, there's nothing stopping me from being an evil person, true.
But that makes being a good person all the more important. And more meaningful.
If a god made us and gave us free will, it was so that the good/evil/things we do would have real meaning.
>If there is no free will, there's no point in anything.
True. But on the off chance there is, doing right means everything.
Nihilism is the ultimate downer, pushing people to do nothing.
I think that even if we it's true, then that means the void is what make it out to be.
And why not make it to be filled with something wholesome (kindness?) pic related
>>30349188
has the right attitude. If you are prepared to challenge

>>30349216
>God wanted you to fight your way out all along
It may be cruel, but it creates deeper meaning and lets one learn.
Also, continued punishment with the provision of being unable to truly learn/change is totally bullshit
>>30349822
>Existence is suffering
And it is through it we can be and know

I think you must be prepared to accept that it could all end up to be nothing to be able to truly appreciate if/when it happens. Kinda like love

Anytime I have my doubts about these things, I always end up coming to the same conclusion. Hard to put into words, really
I suppose that my biggest fear is that my stream of consciousness will end forever. No afterlife, no soul.
>>
File: Cheeki breeki.png (144KB, 1000x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeki breeki.png
144KB, 1000x1078px
>>30350218
>>
I was fascinated by AI as a kid. and studied it when I got older. My fantasy is making an AI that's able to fool me into believing my waifu is actually real and then meeting them for the first time. as someone who's been in AI for 6 years now the odds of you being able to "talk" to your waifu are pretty high. Not build an actual intellect of them mind you. just something that's good enough at fooling you to have you believe their real, or real enough. I could explain why, though I doubt it's interesting if you're not into machine learning.
>>
>>30353253
>making a software capable of fooling you
>instead of working on real AIs
you're a faggot, Anon
>>
>>30354566
Nah, he's got his priorities straight
>>
File: 1497480378162.gif (2MB, 833x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497480378162.gif
2MB, 833x764px
I'm at a point where I not only find solace in the idea of quantum immortality but I also want to die every day because killing myself would let me be with her and end my pain. I'm essentially stuck in cognitive dissonance because I find it reasonable to believe that we
a). Can never experience our own death
b). Are sent to a perfect fantasy land as a method of our brain to compensate for dying.

I can't convince myself that one possibility is more correct or incorrect than the other and I'm stuck believing in both and being in perpetual agony as they are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>30353253
No, please do explain why, I always figured AI's in this day and age weren't anywhere near sophisticated enough to even have a fully coherent and logical conversation with, one that could actually fool you into thinking it's real seems nearly impossible as far as my limited knowledge goes.
>>
File: scott norwood wide right sads.jpg (61KB, 619x628px) Image search: [Google]
scott norwood wide right sads.jpg
61KB, 619x628px
>>30347480
Her being real
>>
>>30356074
Live your life here to the fullest so you have good stories to share with her.

>>30356109
Not that guy, but faking a conversation is definitely doable or at least close to it with current technology as far as i understand things.
Think back on the Tay thing, sure it got shitposted to death by /pol/ but it started responding somewhat cohrently before they pulled it and that was just a slightly more sophisticated chatbot.
>>
Becoming the little mare and Glimmy forcing me too be bred
>>
Listening to her talking about her job. Sitting back after a long day hearing about how things at the boutique went sounds ultimately comfy.
>>
File: 5763862376464.png (239KB, 880x970px) Image search: [Google]
5763862376464.png
239KB, 880x970px
>>30356372
>>
>>30356109
tl;dr hijack a news generator and train it on greentext then go from there.

If you follow the news in AI even a little bit you'll have heard of Google Deepmind and the go beating AI.
Simplified, a lot of the cutting edge work in AI works like this. Theres 2 systems. 1 system creates an answer, system 2 says if it's good or bad. using this system 1 improves.
System 2 is given correct and incorrect examples from either/both data and system 1 and improves. this way system 1 and 2 train each other resulting in a system that can improve itself until it's pretty fucking good at whatever you told it to do.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAbhypxs1qQ

Knowing this it's not all that hard to imagine a system that generates stories and is tested against a system that distinguishes between actual stories and gibberish.
It isn't hard to imagine because this already exists. we already have content generators in quite a few fields.
knowing it's possible isn't usually enough though. there needs to be commercial interest in these systems being developed. and for that you need to look no further then things like news story generators and business chatbots.
It'll be like you hired someone to sit behind a computer and respond to your messages.
"I love you [Best waifu]" "I love you too Anon"

>>30356345
This guy gets it, the idea isn't to build a pony but rather to have something that can approach starting to fool us. if you have that you can wrap it in some good looking 3d models and use the same techniques me already use to invoke emotion in others. It's the base system that will make that possible.

>>30354566
>Not thinking pony content generator AI's are real AI's.
are you lost

>You will one day be able to tell her how much you wanted her to be real.
>You will see them tear up at knowing they meant so much to you even whilst they weren't.
>You will hold them close as they thank you over and over for making them real.
>>
That she's real.
>>
File: rarity magnificent.png (709KB, 782x1022px) Image search: [Google]
rarity magnificent.png
709KB, 782x1022px
Picnic during a lazy afternoon.
>>
>>30358824
That would be lovely.
>>
>>30348370
Good plan
>>
>>30347537
Sometimes I wonder where all my suffering goes.

Where does it go? What happens to it? What is it for? What does God do with it all?

I just want to ask God what happens to all the pain and anguish and misery. Where does it all go?
>>
>>30348442
I'm panting over here....

UNF.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.