[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11-54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 55

File: Front Door.png (332KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
Front Door.png
332KB, 720x600px
Archive https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/

A filly's quest to escape an abandoned genetic engineering and lab and android manufacturing facility in the middle of the Tabuck deserts in Saddle Arabia.
>>
File: 11-52-585.png (338KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-585.png
338KB, 768x768px
As the researchers stare daggers into you, there are about, a thousand things you'd like to do, but even though you might want to beat the stuffing out of these professors you'll probably learn more if you hold back. That being said, you can't just leave Little Spearmint to get impaled by a horrible machine.
You bite your tongue and scurry up to the glass and yell in.
"Spearmint! You gotta fight it! Don't let it get you!"
The robot closes in one her.
"Spearmint I love you!"
Then the robot shoves it's blade into the filly. You sit there and watch for a moment, frozen as she is forced to suffer for a moment.
>The female scientists places a hoof on your shoulder, "It's easier if you don't think of them as ponies."
You shrug her off and call to the ceiling.
"Queen! Show yourself! Why are you making me watch this!?"
You don't get a response.
"I said show yourself!"
>"What is this intern going on about!?" the older scientist asks, "If I wanted unstable staff I would work for CGAT!"
>"Sweetie, do you need a moment?"
The mare asks, Before she calls out before yelling out to something else, " Patwrite Main Artificial Intelligence Synergy System,"
>A tone plays over a speaker system before the superintendent's voice sounds in, "Yes Dr. Green?"
>"Clean up the last test before loading prototype 08-22 into the chamber for negative reinforcement combat training."
>"Yes Dr. Green."
>>
>>30347030
If we fuck with the dream too much it might kick us out, get coffee quickly and watch what happens to 08-22.
>>
>>30347030

Apologize and take a breath.

Ask if we could go into that chamber for a moment. At least to check on the body before they take her away.
>>
>>30347128
>If we fuck with the dream too much it might kick us out
That happens when the dreamer gets too excited or scared, and given who the dreamer is, we probably don't have to worry too much about that.
>>
>>30347030
Calm breaths.
It's only a dream.
Breath in.
*inhale*
It's not real. Only a memory.
Breath out.
*exhale*
Play their game, but try to turn yourself into an alicorn.
>>
>>30347030
Ask Dr. Green why are they doing this? What reason is there to breed soldiers? Surely there must be a better way than to torture them with robots and kill them again and again.
>>
>>30347019
Alright, that didn't work. Let's go along with it then.

"No, I'm fine, sorry. I figured that since your testing was done I could try a little of my own. My thesis is on sudden death and emotional awareness.

I just got a little overzealous. How would You like that coffee? I'll get it now."

Spit it in though.
>>
>>30347030
Doctor... can you sleep at night knowing these things going on?

I'm not sure I could...
>>
>>30347030
apologize about our reaction. Ask if she needs anything. What part of the project is she involved with anyway?
>>
>>30347030
Let's try to become an alicorn and then get the coffe.
>>
>>30347030
Dr. Green you look after these foals don't you? You talk to them and watch over them. Some of them like and trust you don't they?

What is it you are studying for in them?
>>
>>30347030
>>30347030
calm down and wipe away our tears.
>>
File: 11-52-586.png (339KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-586.png
339KB, 768x768px
>>30347128
>>30347146
>>30347186
>>30347209
>>30347237
>>30347253
>>30347315
>>30347467
>>30347415
You, close your eyes and center yourself, this isn't a good time to lose your cool, you could potentially learn a lot here if you just play their game, for now at least.
"I'm sorry Dr. Green I'll be fine, What was the purpose of this test again?"
>"We're looking at the affects of the negative reinforcement training for future mas-produced engineered soldiers."
"How do you sleep at night knowing that you helped this happen?"
>"This is the cutting edge of this type of research, something I could only dream about, and something that wouldn't be legal if we didn't have the perfect set of partnerships between corporate and the local government. None of us will ever have another chance at this."
"But why though, wouldn't the cruelty make her less receptive or, rebellious or something?"
>The Dr. Green sighs, "This particular prototype is not-getting the desired traits from the conditioning that we are hoping for so if it makes you feel any better We'll probably scrap this training for the positive reinforcement training for the bio-form 21 line of prototypes, and with that, we'll probably let this filly finally rest for good."
A shiver runs down your spine.
"Okay, well can I go in there and look at the body?"
>"No you can not" the stallion states, "But you can get my coffee."
You look back at Green for a moment.
"Yes sir, how would you like it?"
>"Black, you can't screw that up." The stallion states.
>"I want you to bring me one with two shakes of the non-dairy creamer," Dr. Green adds.
You nod and begin walking down the hall.
As you continue you notice things are getting darker and darker. By the time you find the coffee you notice that the halls are filled with various growths and the girding is damaged.
You stop, as you hear something further down the dark hall, it sounds like, crying.
>>
>>30347496
Investigate crying noises of course.

Also it looks like Dr. Green won't be needing that coffee anymore, ever had coffee? We might like it.
>>
>>30347496
follow the crying sound. do we still have the girder club? If not take the coffee pot.
>>
>>30347496
Lets go check out that crying.
>>
>>30347496
Ask our ID. Can we contact her? is our mind being invaded again by a foreign influence?
>>
>>30347496
Let's get ourselves a cup of coffee and find the sad noise.
which one is 21? A list of the bioforms we know would be nice if anyone has kept track.
>>
>>30347598
21-12.

I think it might be the queen.
>>
File: 11-52-587.png (331KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-587.png
331KB, 768x768px
>>30347508
>>30347509
>>30347559
>>30347592
>>30347598
You remember that you picked up a piece of griding before , but it's been gone since you met the scientists.
Looking back down the hallway you see the light from the labs has been snuffed. Looks like they won't be needing thie coffee anymore.
You pick up the coffee pot and head towards the crying.
You find another 11-54 cowering in the corner covered in cuts next to a butchered arthropod.
"Spear?"
The filly snaps to attention picking up a knife with her telekinesis.
>"D-don't come any closer! I-I'm dangerous!" The Filly barks out trembling under her small tarp.
>>
File: bIO-FORM non complete ver.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bIO-FORM non complete ver.gif
1MB, 600x600px
Sorry about the slow night, but I think I have o sleep now.Good night.
>>
>>30347711
"you are no more dangerous than me Spear. Would you like some coffee?"

set the pot in the middle and back away to let her feel safe to have it.
>>
>>30347774
I wonder about this anon. This dream. What is it's significance? So strange. So very strange.

>>30347711
I feel like something is off. Is it only the perspective, or is Pepper taller then Spear?
Keep your distance, and take a few steps back. Try to keep a calm demeanour. It's a dream. I think it's a dream.
Hello Eleven Fifty Four. My name is....Great Spear. Do you remember me? I was arguing with Dr. Green's excessively cruel treatment towards you.
It's ok Fifty Four, you're safe from those cruel ponies now. Let me help you, you're hurt.
>>
>>30347711
Let's put the pot down and step back, than offer her some of the coffee. Let's also ask her how a small filly like herself got here and if she needs anything, talking to her like a pony might comfort her.
>>
>>30347711
Take a friendly stance and display a nonthreatening posture. Set the coffee down and ask her why she feels she's dangerous.
>>
>>30347711
It's okay, I'm not here to hurt you. Look, I'm actually another one of you see. It's a long story but basically I got made by mistake and got away before the robots and scientists could get me.

Then just sit down where you are and give her some time to process. Her mind probably isn't so great at this point.

Tell her how sorry we are that all those awful things happened to her but that she's safe now. Let her know that she'll grow up to mean so much to us and that we love her.

Also offer her some coffee, don't be rude.
>>
>>30347711
>>30347774
>>30348075
>>30348082
>>30348204
Fuck the coffee. She's a jittery little shit. She be tweaking. She could mistaken the offering of coffee as some trick (ex: 'oh no she'll hit me with the pot so the glass cuts me and the hot coffee burns me!').
Not only that, foals should not drink or consume anything with caffeine in it as it would stunt their growth.
Words should suffice. Then again this is only a dream, so who fucking cares.
>>
>>30349285
>>
>>30349852
>>
>>30351077
>>
>>30351434
>>
>>30347711
tell her it's okay. She doesn't need to be scared now. We are just like her after all. give her a moment to calm down and ask to help bandage those cuts and offer her the coffee to drink.
>>
>>30347711
Ask her what happened. Was she attacked by that creature?
>>
>>30352294
>>
File: 11-52-588.png (293KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-588.png
293KB, 768x768px
>>30347774
>>30347933
>>30348075
>>30348082
>>30348204
>>30352955
>>30354164
"Easy, Easy. I don't wanna hurt you. Do you want some coffee?"
You take a sip from the pot.
"Mmmm."
You set the pot down near the filly. She stays tense for a while, watching you closely but soon her knife lowers and she licks her lips staring at the pot.
"Do you remember me?"
>"N-no, Who are you?"
"I'm Uhh... Great Spear... I was argueing with Dr. Green once while you were being tested?"
>"You know Colette?"
You nod,
"MmHmm Do you want to come closer, it looks like you're cut up pretty bad."
>"N-no! I mean... no thank yo, Ms. Spear."
"Then maybe you could just tell me what happened to you. You look like you got in a nasty fight."
>"I-I was hunting for food and I went further that I usually do, and the machines came, and I tried to run away and I didn't know where I was and I ran into a corner and The got near me and I tried to push them back and there WAS A BUNCH OF THEM AND THEY STARTED TO CLAW INTO ME AND I PUSHED THEM AWAY AND THEY HELD ONAND AND..."
"Whoa whoa! You're okay now..."
The filly is trembling and holding her hooves to her Nose.
"Y-Yeah... I'm never gonna go too far again... Wait, who are you again?"
"Spear..."
>"She looks you closer and a seed of fear begins to grow in her eyes again, "No, this isn't how it happened! You weren't there!"
"What?"
>"No, I was alone! Get out of my heard! Get out get out get out get out!"
>>
File: 11-52-589.png (351KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-589.png
351KB, 768x768px
The Filly plunges the knife into her own chest and cries out in pain.

Spearmint Jolts next to you and wakes you
up, Her horn lit up brightly.
She brushes you shoulder and nuges you to wake you up.
"What is it Spear?"
>"Pepper, something's wrong, I think it's the queen."

Current supplies: ID badge for security guard Steak Styles, makeshift thermite, bottle of silver nitrate, a radio (has to be carried by hoof), a blanket, Shotgun (5 shells) a first-aid kit [partially used], a knife, Laptop computer (bulky), Francis Boomer t. Snek, a pen and some loose sheets of paper, zip-ties, bolt cutters, your flak jacket a scalpel, a pound of monster jerky, .308 rifle (10 rounds) and sub-machine and some rubber booties
>>
>>30354954
What do you mean? Tell me what happened.
>>
>>30354954
look around the room. who's here, who's awake, and who's asleep.
>>
>>30354954
scoot closer to Spear and place a comforting hoof on her. Kindly ask what happened.
>>
>>30354954
I think somehow we ended up in her mind. I wonder if the past couple of dreams were in her mind as well.
>>
>>30354954
Lets ask her what happened.
>>
>>30354954
Wake up and get everyone moving kind of danger?
>>
File: 11-52-590.png (425KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-590.png
425KB, 768x768px
>>30354980
>>30355001
>>30355097
>>30355155
You place your hoof on spear's back and begin to stroke.
"Tell me what happened. What did you see?"
Spearmint Jumps up to her hooves.
>"Pepper pack your things We've gotta go."
PB and Flushbolt are staring at Spearmint as she begins packing things up amd getting ready.
>"Hey, what did you see, I might be able to tell you if it was her," Flushbolt offers.
>Spearmint sighs, I was reliving things from when I was younger, but every time, there was something else there, an extra robot, another scientist, and... I think I saw another me a couple of times. It was all... hard memories. Stuff I don't want to talk about. I think she's trying to get to me."
>"That, dos, sound like her..." Flushbolt answers.
>"Wait, is that why I keep dreaming about assholes and school bullies?" PB asks, "Cause that's been... Well. Fuck... I thought. Fuck."
>Flush bolt Turns to you, "Hey, Pepper?"
"Yeah?"
>"I got you a map of the hanger and the Air-exchange if you want them... They're not perfect maps though..."
>>
>>30355278
Tell Spear about what we dreamed.

Gather our things and thank Flush.

let's look at the map.
>>
>>30355278
I think we should ask her if this is the first time that this has happened and of it's not, how long; then we should come clean that we were seeing everything that was happening and could interact with the ponies around, us but couldn't seem to change anything until that last time.
>>
>>30355278
Speckles is still here right? How is she doing? Did she dream anything herself?
>>
>>30355278
Gather up our gear. How long have we been asleep. Did anyone hear or see anything out there?
>>
>>30355278
Yea, let's go. Thank Flush for the map, not perfect sounds great compaired to nothing, Let's head out to the hanger...or air exchange. Both sound good to me as long as it's not staying here.
>>
File: 11-52-591.png (392KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-591.png
392KB, 1200x700px
>>30355339
>>30355347
>>30355378
>>30355385
>>30355474
You begin packing up some of the important things, but realize that it might be a good idea to leave some of it behind. You look over at Speckles.
"08-42? Did you have a dream with the queen in it?"
>"I'm not telling you anything." she angrily responds.
"Spearmint, have you had dreams like this before?"
>"Sort of... no?.. I don't know, I've dreamed about being a small again before but, it's never whole memories, it's never that close to the actual thing. he robots are alway different or the building is different, but most things were correct this time. Peppermint, I'm scared."
"Hey Spear, I've got a confession... I think I had the same dream..."
>"You were dreaming about your...past?"
"No, I saw them testing on you with a rot where they told you to break it and I saw you with a knife and..."
>"Mr. Flushbolt?" Spearmint asks, "Do ponies usually share dreams up here?"
>"No." Flushbolt answers.
>"Pepper, We need to leave now."
>"What are we gonna do with the filly," PB asks?
Flushbolt Gives you the map.

You remember that you wanted to give somepony else your flak jacket.
You should probably confirm what you're bringing with you.
>>
File: Worried Spearmint.gif (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Worried Spearmint.gif
3KB, 128x128px
That's it for tonight.
I'm gonna pass out.
>>
Also, old map of your current location. Pepper and her party are in the Medbay though, With the elevator beyond the fork lift.
>>
>>30355610
Well. Speckled, if we take you with us, will you behave and stop antagonize Photo and Flush, or would you prefer we leave you here? You'll probably free yourself...eventually.
>>
>>30355610
The jacket probably has slits on the back for wings since it used to belong to a griffin (did we wven check?)
I'm thinking of giving it between Spear and Photobomb.

Thanks Flushbolt. You're pretty cool.
>>
>>30355860
>>30355610
PB cause we deffinately know she ain't conning back to life if she's hit. There's still hope that the mints might, plus she's weaker than them.
>>
Bp
>>
>>30355278
We should give the jacket to PB and go. I think we should carry Speckles with us but if Flush thinks we should do anything with her I say we do it.
>>
>>30355656
I think we should ditch the submachine gun and the rubber booties. I guess the loose sheets of paper if there's nothing written on it.

We also need to retrieve the crowbar from the dead monster and break off it's beak.

Let's go to the unexplored fork lift area and head to the elevator shaft.
The Data Core 3 looks like it naught be hard to reach. We'd need to go left on the map, down the hall, and take a right into the Climate Control room. From there we can enter the room that leads to Data Core 3.
Alternatively we can check out the two storage rooms from the room that leads to the Data Core, though I suspect the likely hood of us finding anything is extremely low.

There is also the opportunity of going to the hanger 1 to check locker rooms for more supplies. Again low likely hood of finding anything. And before that we could check out the "Some Rooms."

Hey Flushbolt? Was the Queen located on the roof or one of the hangers?
>>
>>30360194
>>
>>30359315
>and break off it's beak.

Can't. that's messy and would take a lot of time.
>>
>>30361151
I agree.
>>
>>30355610
Tie speckles up with a ziptie. Apologies as we don't like doing this but since she isn't willing to open up to us we cannot trust that wouldn't try to stop our escape plans. Leave a little food behind for her as well.
>>
>>30362722
I think we should lug her around a little more, but I'm really on the fence.
>>
>>30355656
let's go to the unexplored forklift area and elevator shaft. Ask flushbolt if the climate control connects to air exchange. Do the Queen's followers regularly patrol those areas.

Is there any important info like monsters, dangers, locks or other things on the what is drawn. is there anything he could add to that.

Ask the others if we should tie Speckles up and leave her or drag her with us. Or perhaps do something else with her. Any suggestions?
>>
>>30355610
Ask if there is any places either on the map or between here and there that could be useful for PB to gather proof and info for.
>>
>>30355610
>>30364035
I like the ask the others idea about speckles because I can't decide. makes it a coin flip that way
>>
>>30364460
I like Flushbolt more then Speckles. Just saying.
>>
File: 11-52-592.png (378KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-592.png
378KB, 768x768px
>>30355844
>>30355860
>>30356222
>>30358595
>>30359315
>>30359315
>>30361151
>>30361611
>>30362722
>>30364035
>>30364051
>>30364460
You pick up your flak jacket and nudge PB with it who responds with a confused look.
"I want you to wear this."
>But, don't you need to..."
"No, I can come back, you can't, and Spear might and you're hurt. I want you to wear it, yo can even put your wings through the wing holes."
>"My wings are still.... Pepper, I can't fly anymore."
"Just wear it, for me.
>"Okay fine. Thank you."
You go to tighten the bindings on Speckles with some zip-ties.
>"Do you want to come with us now? I know you're probably going to escape yourself one day, but maybe we could even just..."
>"Go away!" 08-42 whines at you.
>PB steps between you two "Look, Pepper, I fucked up. I think it's best we leave her here."
You swallow a lump in your throat.
"Are you sure?"
>"I think she's right, Spearmint adds." She's too far gone and we need to climb an elevator shaft if Mister Flushboolt's map is right.
"I... One moment."
You pull out a couple of pieces of meat and set it next to the filly.
"So I feel better."
You discard the sub-machine gun and booties.
The four of you step out of the room and you retrieve the crowbar as you all make your way to the elevator shaft.
You look up into the dark shaft.
"Are you going to try to escape with us Flush?"
>"I... Why do you want to save me so bad? I need to make a choice but, I don't know enough I guess. To make a good one."
>>
>>30364702
Well what do you wish to know?
>>
>>30364702
Because you deserve a free life just as much as we do.
and he's a sexy stallion and we want his juicy flank, mmmhmm
>>
>>30364702
Because you're a good pony who's helped us and we want to help you.
>>
>>30364702
Flush. living here in this dark, dirty, dangerous place, on a cycle of death and violence isn't living. Out there there's weather, blue skys, fresh air, plants, animals, other ponies. We can choose to go anywhere and be anything we want, no matter what Patwrite or this Queen want's us to be.

We can finally be safe and free.
>>
>>30364702
is the elevator working? if not is there a service ladder we can use?
>>
>>30364702
Because you deserve it just like anypony else.
>>
>>30364702
Ask Flush what should we expect in either area on the map?
>>
>>30364702
Ask what we can expect up there.
>>
>>30364702
>>30364802
This plus let's ask Spear what PB dId to spackles on the way. Quietly.
>>
>>30364702
Do you want to make the jump (metaphorical)? If we make it out of here, a whole new world awaits you. With all the good and bad it will entail. We have to leave soon. There's no reason I should force you to come with us....
Worst outcome is you die outside and you're back to square one, which isn't much of a change.
Come with us please? You don't have anything to lose.
>>
File: 11-52-593.png (826KB, 1546x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-593.png
826KB, 1546x768px
>>30364763
>>30364777
>>30364802
>>30364813
>>30364827
>>30364909
>>30365016
>>30364051
"Spear, PB can you guys go ahead and wait for me at the top?"
>"Come on Photobomb, let's leave them alone."
PB and Spearmint begin climbing the service ladder.
Leaving you alone with Flushbolt.
"Flush... or 5 27?.."
>"I guess both are fine, ever since you started calling me that."
"Thanks, but really I want to rescue everypony. You don't deserve to be here Spear doesn't, PB shouldn't be here. It's dangerous here, and there's so much more in the world. And... I like you... I don't want to know that I just abandoned you here. You're a good pony who helped us, and even if you don't come with us, I'll always remember that."
You realize that you just said that you liked him and feel your face getting warm as he sits there in silence and thinks about what you said.
>"Do you plan on trying to avoid the Queen?"
"Yes. At least I think yes, Spears seems to want to avoid her."
>Flushbolt sighs, "I guess I'll come along for now."
The two of you climb the elevator shaft. As you both make it to the top you find a ruined hallway.
"Flush, where was the Queen again?"
>"She usually stays in hanger 1.
"Does climate control connect to Air exchange?"
>"Yeah, both are kind of part of each-other. The robots actually have those things working too. What do you plan on doing up here to escape? Does... PD? Know how to fly a helicopter or something? I might be able to help you sneak into Hanger 2 or 3."
"I'll think about it. For now though, do you know where we can get PB some proof about this place?
>"Maybe something is intact in datacore 3 even though it's mostly in ruins... also the visitor's dorms might have some files in there for high profile ponies... But the Queen's subjects sleep in there...."
>>
>>30365307
Are they heavy or light sleepers?
>>
>>30365307
I suppose they wouldn't take kindly to visitors do they?

in any case do they patrol most of this area? will the queen be able to sense our presence this close?
>>
>>30365307
Let's try for datacore 3, I don't want to disturb anypony's private time.
>>
>>30365307
>Know how to fly a helicopter or something? I might be able to help you sneak into Hanger 2 or 3
If we can pilot a mech, then we can pilot a plane. Just give us a bit of time to study the controls or find the manual.

>You realize that you just said that you liked him and feel your face getting warm as he sits there in silence and thinks about what you said.
>>"Do you plan on trying to avoid the Queen?"
Nice nice he didn't seem to pay much mind to what you said and what it means.

Looks like the pile of rubble leads up. Say Flushbolt, were there any ponies up here you were familiar with? Anyone good, bad, lazy, scaredy cat? Got to know how to deal with people when- if we have to.
Man what's the currency outside? I don't want to sleep in an Alley, though I could probably strangle a bum or thug that tries to pick a fight with me. Think we can find some bits?
>>
>>30365307
>>30365307
go to the door spear is at.
>>
>>30365307
I have a idea on how to deal with the Queen if we're caught. Tell me what you guys think.
We strike a deal with her! She helps us escape, and we can start a revolutionary faction against Patwrite. PB is a publisher , so she can share all the dark secrets of Patwrite.
Spearmint Has PTSD. She will reinforce the fact of Patwrites inequine experiments.
Flushbolt could be the Queen's insurance, where he can keep an eye on us.
And I will be the awesome filly that looks great.
>>
>>30365307
Current location:
>look around for anything noticeable (people, noise, loot)
>loot

Travel to climate control:
>describe area
>perception check
>loot

Travel to area between Data Core 3 and Climate Control:
>description
>perception check
>loot
>>
>>30365449
Not bad, not bad at all. I think she wants to kill everyone and become the new emperor God though. Still, it's worth a shot.
>>
>>30364702
>>30365307
Should we cover PBs flank in case we run into more Queeinies, or would it be pointless?
>>
>>30365746
Pointless
>>
>>30365307
I think we should go to data core 3 but what do the other party members think?
>>
>>30366585
>>
>>30365307
Do you know of a area that might have things that may be able to disable the rooftop defenses? Would Data core 3 have that?
>>
>>30367998
>>
ump
>>
>>30370664
B
>>
>>30370043
>>
>>30371713
>>
>>30365307
Does everyone here have a weapon? if not better equip one now.

Ask Flush if the other Queen's followers are as hostile as Speckles.
>>
>>30371163
>>
>>30373399
>>
Wait, wait wait. Why did Flushbolt appear in our dream originally? Who's doing was that? If it was the queen's doing then why?

If it wasn't the queen then who's to say what role she's had in our shared dreams, if any?

Hmmmmmm
>>
>>30375186
Do you think he is a double agent?
>>
>>30375186
Remember, Flushbolt was in our dreams originally as a bioform hating soldier. It was to instill hatred for non-bio form ponies and mistrust of him if we met him.
>>
>>30375474
I don't think so, but now I'm a little paranoid. He has been acting conflicted since we met him.

>>30375538
That's right, it's probably just that I forgot, but it's still strange. If he was already a Queen deserter at the time of our dream, it's odd that she would have us dream of him. Maybe we have our own dream related psychic powers of some sort? I don't know, it could mean a few things.
>>
>>30375538
>>30376156
>To instill mistrust of him.
Wait, actually that would make perfect sense, sorry I might just be spreading paranoia.
>>
Closure for pepper bump
>>
>>30376156
For an artificially created Alicorn, the queen is lacking in the intelligence department.
>>
>>30378677
That's what scares me, she seems to be just as develpmentaly and emotionally stunted as the rest of us.
>>
File: 11-52-594.png (306KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-594.png
306KB, 768x768px
>>30372574
Currently
Peppermint has the Shotgun and crowbar
Spearmint is carrying the .308 rifle
Flushbolt took the knife
Photobomb can use the bolt-cutter as a weapon if things out of hand.
>>30365319
>>30365348
>>30365349
>>30365413
>>30365418
>>30365449
>>30365460
>>30367225
>>30368935
>>30378677
>>30378779
"Alright Girls... and umm Flush. I think I wanna go to the data core first to get around the queen's ponies."
>"We need to head into the climate control hallway and cut left then." Flushbolt adds.
On he way you trot next to Flushbolt.
"So if we meet any of the ponies up here I think we should know some things about them Like, who's lazy if their light sleepers and-"
>"All of them?" Flush asks, "I don't think there's time for that."
"Okay then, are all of them about as aggressive as 42 or what?"
>"If the queen sent them to find us, yes... I'd also expect them to be less than okay with your pegasus friend."
As you make your way down the halls that are a lot longer than Flushbolt's map made them look you find that they are abnormally clean and in very good condition. When you finally open the door to the air-exchange a bright light fills the room. Spearmint goes in first and looks out the window int the larger room and freezes.
>"P-peppermint, The Machines... I see them! They're here!" Spearmint stutters.
"What, you jump up to the window and look yourself seeing several androids operating the machinery.
"Flushbolt, what's going on!?"
>"Oh them? They're part of the crew that maintains the climate control and air-exchange. The queen lets them do it so we don't all die. Since the machines aren't able to let the building stay in disrepair they made a deal with the queen to keep these systems running despite being at war."
"So you're telling me that the roof defenses are probably still active."
>"Yes, it's one of the ways they keep anything from breaking out, which the queen supported."
"You said that a Datacore is up here."
>"Yeah, it's in ruins right now."
"Huh?"
>>
>>30379309
See if the robot does anything.
>>
>>30379309
Why haven't the robots repaired that then? I know it's heavily damaged but surely something there still functions.
>>
>>30379309
The robots won't harm us if we traverse through here correct?
>>
>>30379309
>>30379397
If that's the case, we should go for it, all huddle around spear and tell her not to look up. To bad we don't know a sleep spell or have some pony xanax. Poor Spear needs some.

Alternatively, If it's too much of a problem for Spear we could leave her behind and just go with PB.
>>
>>30379309
Didn't we have two crowbars? We had one and we have the other to Speckles. Assumed we wouldn't leave her with a weapon.

>Spearmint goes in first and looks out the window int the larger room and freezes.
Ssshhhh it's ok Spear. I'm here for you. Be strong. You can do this. You can this far, haven't you? (words of encouragement)

>"You said that a Datacore is up here."
>"Yeah, it's in ruins right now."
You're telling us now? As fiddle sticks. I guess it still fine. We might something useful.

Since the machines aren't able to let the building stay in disrepair they made a deal with the queen to keep these systems running despite being at war."
>"So you're telling me that the roof defenses are probably still active."
>"Yes, it's one of the ways they keep anything from breaking out, which the queen supported."
Fuck. Things just got harder. Think it would attack us if we went through?
>>
>>30379463
>You're telling us now? As fiddle sticks. I guess it still fine. We might something useful.

I think he told us it was in ruins once before.
>>
>>30379309
Wait, why would the Queen be in support of the roof top defenses being online? Wouldn't that keep you all trapped here?

Is there a terminal or something here that could disable or shut them off?
>>
>>30379531
>assuming it would be that easy
>anon probably rebuttals with 'you never know'
>literally trash
>>
>>30379548
I don't understand what you mean.

But we won't know unless we ask Flush.
>>
>>30379309
Let's check on Spear.
>>
>>30379560
Flush already told us it's in ruin, we were hoping to still find incriminating evidence for pb.
>>30379531
That's part of a deal she made. Maybe that's what she wants or maybe it's a temporary truce.
>>
>>30379646
I was asking why the Queen wanted it. I know it's part of the deal but why? What does she gain by keeping it online.

Also I didn't say anything about ruins.
>>
>>30379309
....can, can we wait for it to go away, THEN sneak through?
>>
>>30379309
Try to sneak past the robot. Shoot the robot with your shotgun if he does any danger.
>>
>>30379309
comfort Spear. try to help calm her.
>>
>>30379309

The datacore is still functioning is it?

Are any monsters up here? or does the Queen and these bots keep them at bay?
>>
File: 11-52-595.png (392KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-595.png
392KB, 768x768px
>>30379386
>>30379393
>>30379397
>>30379434
>>30379463
>>30379531
>>30379629
>>30379666
>>30379742
>>30379770
You begin to ask yourself questions.
The queen lets the robots keep up the roof defenses. What does she get out of it? is it part of her deal with the superintendent, does this help her some way How would keeping themselves stuck inside the facility help?
Watching the robots they seem to simplemindedly work at the terminals while one of them replaces a filter.
"Why haven't the robots repaired the datacore?"
>Flush Shrugs, "Must not be important, I guess. Are there any monsters in there?
>"Yeah, a trap plant started growing in there and the vines that connect to it's flower below let in a bunch of creatures."
"Okay, what about the robots, will they just let us through?"
>"Probably, unless one of us touches something or freaks out and attacks them."
You look over at Spear who's hiding under a control panel and mumbling to herself.
"Spearmint? Are you okay?.."
>You hear Spearmint whimper a bit, "They look just like the ones that used to escort me to the tests..."
>>
>>30379841
Tell Spearmint that everything will be alright. Besides that, maybe we can try and act friendly with the robots? If so, we should probably ask them some questions.
>>
>>30379841

Don't worry Spear. We are not going to let them take you anywhere. In fact they are busy with their jobs and not even look at us. See?

If we walk calmly and stay close we'll get through this room just fine.
>>
>>30379841
>>30379858
I don't want to butter her up like some fat cow.
>maybe we can try and act friendly with the robots? If so, we should probably ask them some questions.
Highly unlikely as friendliness or hostility will sway a cold calculated machine. What you want is an A.I. to talk to, which I doubt is something you want.

Its not alright Spear, I know. Do you think we can do this Spear? Do you think you're strong enough now?
Give an encouraging hug.
>>
>>30379841
I wish there was a way to turn an A.I. against the superintendent A.I. Like that nice construction foreman we meet all those thread ago.
>>
>>30379841
Go to sleep bath
>>
>>30379883
Yeah, you're right, I'mma Pass out.
>>
>>30379900
>>
>>30380187
>>
>>30380877
Closure for Spear
>>
>>30381325
Closure for PB
>>
So help me god if we don't have a happy ending for every single poner in this game I'm going to be very sad
>>
>>30380877
>>
>>30381849
So help me god if we don't have a happy ending for every single poner in this game I'm going to remember them fondly
>>
>>30382788
>>
Bum
>>
File: infogram.png (217KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
infogram.png
217KB, 600x600px
I'm sorry but there probably won't be an update tonight, I have family over.
>>
>>30384771
lol that pic, good to know she has common sense when it comes to sexuality
>>
>>30384771
That's fine man
>>
>>30387835
>>
>>30388392
>>
>>30389185
>>
File: 11-52-596.png (345KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-596.png
345KB, 768x768px
>>30379858
>>30379870
>>30379873
"Spearmint,everything is going to be okay, we're not going to let them take you."
>"But, they're really strong. And when you argue with them they hurt..."
"Spearmint... Look at them, they're too busy doing their jobs to hurt you, they'll leave you alone if you just let them be."
You try to get Spearmint out from under the panel but when you touch her she curls up tighter and scoots further under.
>"M-maybe you should go on without me, Maybe I can find a way around..." Spearmint suggests.
>Flushbolt shakes his head, "That's not a good idea up here. Was she, part of the negative reinforcement training?"
"Yeah."
>"Makes sense. Spearmint, there's going to be a bigger punishment if you don't come with us."
>"No! I'm scared!" Spearmint begins to cry.
>"Spearmint, you're going to be disciplined if you don't come this instant."
"Flushbolt, stop it! She's crying."
>Flushbolt sighs and turns to you, " We don't have time for this. If she's going to obey, I need you to agree with me and not give her some kind of out."
>>
>>30392318
Quietly ask what he intends to do? We want to know first before we agree.
>>
>>30392318
>>30392354
Is it now obvious to you want he is trying to achieve? Does he have to spell it out to you? Does he have to tell you word for word all the cruel things he is going to say? Are you so dense?
Fine.
Flush is aware of those who were part of the negative reinforcement training. So. He is trying to use the fear that was ingrained in Spearmint to power through said fear, which I say is strange.
God this is torture watching this, but it's better then getting detected going through the rooms where people reside.

And if you hadn't guessed already, I'll allow Flush to do whatever it is.
Look away.
>>
>>30392387
I know what Flush is trying but I'm wanting to know how extreme he's going to get.
>>
File: AirDuct.png (163KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
AirDuct.png
163KB, 518x518px
>>30392318
I was going to suggest by-passing the robots via the air ducts, but I'm afraid of what might be in there.
Ah why the hell not. Ask about the air ducts as an alternative route.
>>
>>30392406
Well you should have asked how far is he willing to go, does he know when to stop and when it's not working.
I know I shouldn't be so hostile, but your post frustrated me. And best brown waifu is going though a lot of stress.
>>
>>30392318
urge her one more time that we fought and destroyed robots tougher than these.

quietly ask Flush about the airducts. Do they get there to datacore?

If Spear refuses and the ducts won't work then we'll try his approach.
>>
>>30392318
>>30392354
>>30392440

You are right. I used the wrong word.

Ask Flush quietly how far is he going to take it. Spear didn't handle the negative reinforment too well. even to the point of getting killed by bots in their flight or fight tests by not fighting.
>>
>>30392318
Look at PB, anything she want's to say?
>>
let's take a moment to chill guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqqjU7u5Yc
>>
>>30392318
What if we put a blind fold on her like last time?
>>
>>30392511
yes, yes!

let's do a musical. That should solve our dilemma. Come on PB sing!
>>
>>30392318
Is Pepper, Spear or Flush capable of reprogramming robots?
>>
>>30392318
Hey Flushbolt, can we go through the air ducts or is that a nah?
>>
File: 11-52-597.png (378KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-597.png
378KB, 768x768px
>>30392354
>>30392387
>>30392406
>>30392424
>>30392446
>>30392454
>>30392502
>>30392720
"Spearmint, stay here, we all need to have a talk."
You open the door and usher PB and Flushbolt into the hall before shutting the door.
"What the hell are you doing!?"
>"I thought it was obvious.. I'm trying to use her-"
You cut him off.
"No, I know what you're doing it's just... How far are you going to take this."
>Flushbolt looks away before swallowing a lump in his throat, "I might have to hit her. I don't lie this, at all but the negative reinforcement training... I does things to ponies, they're never stable unless you keep them on a short leash. I don't know if you've ever seen her in one of the mental breakdowns but, they're trained to follow instructions when you threaten them with a more severe punishment."
"Flushbolt, the training didn't work that well on her. She told me that she was killed for not following instructions because she would lock up and-"
>"Peppermint, I've watched her follow your every command and I've seen other ponies like her. I don't know what you've seen or what she's told you, but she's been conditioned, and Ive seen it work."
"PB?"
>Photobomb shakes her head, "This is fucked up. I don't know what to say."
>"Then say nothing. Unless you want to go a different way. And even then, are you just going to let her hide under a table and cry next time we run into the machines?" Flushbolt asks.
"Actually, I saw some big ducts in there. Can we take the duct-work deeper into the building?
>Flushbolt seems to think about it for a while, "Up here there are a lot of filters and screens to keep sand out and bio-forms contained. We might be able to bash our way through part of it, but we're probably going to also end up routed through the freezing climate control system. So, maybe, but it's a long shot.
You crack the door and look back at spearmint who peeks over the control panel at the robots for a moment before quickly sliding back under.
"This is horrible"
>>
>>30392800
you going to bed bath?

what's the climate control system like?
>>
>>30392800
Keep out bio-forms? That makes sense. But, do you think the air ducts could forcefully remove or rout bioforms, or prevent them from back tracking?
>routed through the freezing climate control system
How bad could that possibly be?

What about blind folding Spear until we get what we came for?
Bath. Go to bed. I know you're a few hours ahead of me and it's 12 here.
>>
>>30392800
Maybe we could blindfold her and sing a song to cover up noise?
>>
>>30393202
>>30392800
This, plus cotton in the ears (not enough so that she can't hear, us and our singing, just dampen the backround noise), plus enough vodka to sedate. There are ways around conditioning. We don't have time to outright break the conditioning, just take her out of her senory environment enough to get her through. We create a new seniorio that does really on past experience. We have to start now, though, get her out of that room first.
tust me I have a background in behavioral programmingok, im not certified anymore, but still
>>
>>30392800
I think we should send just Pepper through the ducts to see if it is safe.
>>
>>30394433
I could get behind that maybe, though if we mess with the ducts, wont the robots try and fix them?
>>
>>30394441
I didn't think of that, that's a good idea!
>>
>>30394441
If we mess with the ducks the robots might try to "fix" us for breaking things.
>>
>>30394573
That's why we dont let them see us.
>>
>>30393880
>>
ump
>>
>>30393202
>sing a song to cover up noise?

nice gesture but wouldn't singing attract attention to ourselves? if not the bots then the Queen's followers.
>>
>>30392800
has those bots been known to attack ponies here before Flush?
>>
>>30392800
Flush how will using the negative reinforcement push away her fear of robots? Won't she still freeze up next time?
>>
>>30392800
How hard is it breaking through those filters and screens? can the vents support our weight? there aren't any countermeasures up there is there?
>>
File: 11-52-598.png (479KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-598.png
479KB, 768x768px
"So, Flush, do the robots up here attack if you walk though?"
>"These ones? No, well, not unless you start messing with them or breaking things."
"What if we start breaking things in the vents? How fast will they come to repair them?"
>"Pretty quickly, I'd think. Climate control and air-exchange are some of their priority locations."
"Hmm..."
You begin to reflect on Spearmint, and what kind of thing's she's gone through. You don't want to use the horrible things that she had done to her, it just seems too cruel. If only you has some way to make her forget those bad things, or just distract her...
"Flushbolt, would the robot's mind us making noise?"
>"I don't think so?"
"Hey PB, do you still have the vodka?"
>"Yeah, do you need it?"
"Yes."
>"Go ahead and take it."
PB gives you the bottle, it looks as full as it was last time you saw it.
"I've got an idea."
You walk back out into the overlook station and walk over to Spearmint.
"Hey Spearmint, lets go into the hallway and just rest for a bit."
>"B-but, I don't..."
"Spear, please?"
>"Ah, Okay-"
You lead Spearmint out of the room and offer her the vodka. She takes it, but only after getting you to promise to share it with her. You take a couple of gross sips but Spearmint manages to drink the rest.
While, she is drinking you manage to convince her to give her gun to PB and take her shirt off so you can rub her belly.
Spearmint gets warmer after she finishes the bottle and begins get more cuddly and repeats how much she loves you.
Eventually, you somehow convince her to place her shirt over her head, and you begin leading her through the overlooking office and into the air-exchange with the robots. The robots make very little noise, but to play it safe you decide to talk her through.
"So spearmint, what was it you said to Apollo when you tried to lie to him."
>"It was a song I remembered kind of..."
"A song, maybe we could sing one. Do you guys know any?"
Everybody seems unsure about this.
"Let's make one then. Ohhh..."
>>
>>30400033
I wish I could write lyrics. But maybe a song like row row your boat. Or other campfire type songs.
>>
>>30400033
When your life is devastation there's a simple explanation, you're a toy maker's creation trapped inside a crystal ball.
>>
>>30400033
Baby got Back
Every Body Wants to Rule the World
Tanks from cowboy Bebop
Stairway to Heaven
Piano Man(e)
Space Oddity
>>
>>30400202
Eeeeeeey mah zigger. Pinkie's brew or something right?
>>
>>30400033
Take on Me
M & M Rap God
kanye west power
Atomic Karate
>>
>>30400033
I tried. How did I do?
Down these dangerous hall we go (choir repeat after),
Where no pony dare to look below (choir repeat after),
Well find our way to freedom soon (choir after),
And when we do we we'll whoop like loons! Haha! (All)

Me and my sis were one in the same, we'll fight and fight and get that fame,
We burry bellow and fly to the sky, and we'll take what is ours!

Then came PB to make it a, Three-bee? (Flush or Spear: "Sure?)
She said everything here gave her the heebie jeebie (Photo: "hey!")
At first we fought and bicker like crazies, but then we sat and listen...

She told of a better place than here, one with food, toys, and plenty to cheer,
Sure it's not the best place around, but would you prefer to stick around? (This fucking place)

>>
>>30400033
>everybody goes 'duuuuuhhhhh'
Really? No one?
>>
Did bath beb?
Night guys. Night bath.
>>
>>30400033
Maybe the Star Spangled anthem?
>>
File: 1489971845065.png (73KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489971845065.png
73KB, 1127x685px
>>30400352
This is painfully autistic
I mean I feel autistic just reading it in my head, I don't even want to imagine what actually singing it would be like
>>30400250
>baby got back
p a t r i c i a n
>>
>>30400577
I guess. What about you?
>>
>>30400577
I ment can you post something less autistic?
>>
>>30400202
Vote for Gypsy Bard
>>
>>30400352
I thought this was pretty cool and really made me laugh, thanks for making it.
>>
>>30400577
Nice meme. What is it exactly?
>>
>>30400202
Its surprisingly fitting.
>>
>>30400352
Meh, this works, it's cringy but so is any impromptu drunk song, and at least this anon tried.

Gypsy bard is too depressing, we want spear in a happy place. plus that nostalgia gave me too many feels
>>
>>30400202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682pneYoP0c
>>
>>30404079
It's the best thing a slightly buzz biologically engineered filly can come up with on short notice.
>>
>>30401993
Uh, yeah, I seconded baby got back
That's a song you know famalam
>>30402578
A gud mem
>>
>>30400250
I vote baby got back
>>
>>30400033
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps
I don't know how nobody told you how to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you
I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps

>>30406052
>>30406150
Do you wonder how Pepper or Spear would know these songs? Would Pepper really be the one to, miraculously come up with the lyrics for Baby got Back, or even the song I'm suggesting? I would understand if Pepper maybe overhearing it from a scientist, or Photobomb laying down some R&B.
>>
>>30400033
Why don't with our favorite song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The mare from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes
Each one she passes goes, aaaaaah

When she walks, she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gently
That when she passes
Each one she passes goes, aaaaaah

Ooh, but he watches so sadly
How can he tell her he loves her
Yes, he would give his heart gladly
But each day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at him

Tall, and tan, and young, and lovely
And when she passes
He smiles, but she doesn't see

Ooh, but he sees her so sadly
How can he tell her he loves her
Yes, he would give his heart gladly
But each day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at him

Tall, and tan, and young, and lovely
And when she passes
He smiles, but she doesn't see
>>
File: 11-52-599.png (458KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-599.png
458KB, 768x768px
>>30400202
>>30400258
>>30402011
>>30402410
>>30404079
>>30404952

Not really knowing any songs you begin.

>>30400352
"Down these dangerous halls we go?...
Where no pony dare to look... below?
Where we try to find salvation
in these ruins of greed and frustration
My sister shares my tribulations, as we fight to carry on!

We fall below and take to the sky
as we search low and we search high
We try to find what we deserve
in a facility only part preserved!

Down these dangerous halls we go,
Where no-one will dare to go
As we take off to search the sky
for a better place to rest our eyes
As my sister joins my happy cry,
We'll find our freedom soon.

We found PB and that makes three?"
>"Uhh?" Photobomb answers
"and found one more and that makes four
Flush and Spear will see the sun
and PB's story will have it's run!

I've heard of places where food's plenty
and our bellies are just empty
so please don't you prevent me
from the strength to carry on

As halls close all around me,
I know my friend they will surround me
As we step in to the dark place
with our strength to carry on"

You stop for a moment and realize that you're already done leading Spearmint through the room.
>>
File: 11-52-600.png (674KB, 1547x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-600.png
674KB, 1547x768px
>>30406822
Looking back you spy PB and Flushbolt staring at each other.
>"Did we really just solve a problem be singing?" PB asks.
>"Yeah, you didn't imagine that..." Flushbolt answers.
Spearmint pops her head through the head-hole of her shirt.
>"What problem guys?" Spear asks.
"Don't worry about it."
>"Can we sing more songs? I didn't know that one. What about you ms. Photobomb!?"
>"Uhh" The pegasus answers, "All all I can think of right now is a really sad song about a gypsy bard. What about you guys?"
>"I think I heard one about butts one time," Flushbolt answers, "But I don't remember all the words."
>"I guess it's hard to sing along if nobody knows the same songs," Spearmint admits, "We've gotta learns some when we get out, and we've all gotta sleep in a big bed. and eat.... Pudding. I want to have pudding. Vanilla, and I want a chocolate martini. I haven't had one, but I want one."
>"Slow down there... friend?" PB says as she catches Spearmint after she stumbles a bit.
You look ahead and see a room filled with ruined computer equipment.
>"Be careful there's a bunch of living vines and carnivorous flowers in here. This is where a big bulb is rooted." Flushbolt warns.
>>
File: Doyoubeliveinlifeafterlove.png (254KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Doyoubeliveinlifeafterlove.png
254KB, 768x768px
Sorry about the one and done update tonight but I spent way too long trying to "improve" >>30400352 Anon's song. I think I made it worse.
Anyway that's it for the night I guess.
>>
>>30406841
Hey to you, anon, and future singing just remember:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSM02_1k34
>>
>>30406828
How is it I hadn't realized just how adorably tiny Flushbolt is before now?
>>
>>30406287
Well she knows how to pilot a mech and what the nfpa diamond is.
So maybe she knows a few songs too
>>
File: de9.jpg (72KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
de9.jpg
72KB, 500x738px
>>30406828
I'm so triggered right now. Those are the same type of flowers that first killed Peppermint.

Take aim with the crowbar, and javelin throw it into that bitch as has as inequinly possible. Fuck you plant! Take cover and smash them all.
>>
>>30406841
Night. I thought you did better then me, thanks.
>>
>>30406941
But we'll lose our shit if we go murdering plants for no reason
>>
>>30406828
Some smart anon should think about how to use some of those chemicals we have against that plant. Crop dust it or something.
>>
>>30406981
Do you mean literally or metaphorically? Could you be more specific?
>>
>>30407066
I mean we'll lose the stuff we throw at the plant
>>
>>30406828
I see a vent or computer to the right of the flower. That could be what we are looking for.
>>
>>30407072
Was there any posts or anywhere else that said these things could digest metal?
>>
>>30407090
How do we retrieve crowbar if plant survives?
It's a plant getting angry at it is like getting angry at a rock just walk around it.
>>
>>30407072
You're probably right. A carnivorous plant like that needs some way to digest their food.
I think these plants are made for ambushing and little else, so I doubt that it would fight back after spring it (but it might).
What if we "spring it" with some large loose debris, and wack at it till it dies?
>>
>>30406822
Kind of sad we didn't take that razor bill with us.

Uh, what's with the horn magic floating in a single directing? Is that the long lost pony singing magic from the ages of yore?
>>
>>30407130
Why fight the plant? Just walk around it
>>
>>30407104
>>30407147
Because. You have to feel something for some whatever kills or endangers you.
>How do we retrieve crowbar if plant survives?
Oh geez I don't know. If only Peppermint was strong enough to carry a giant monster corpse.
>>
>>30407147
Because theres a computer next to it.
>>
Flowers will kill you bump
>>
Not if you kill them first so we can get to the computer bump
>>
>>30406828

we've run into these flowers before. but how dangerous are the vines?

look around can we tell a path through this room?
>>
>>30407692
>>
>>30406828
Let's stay back and keep our distance, then look for a way around. Maybe someone else in our group has an idea?
>>
ay
>>
>>30406828
>>30407011
Seriously though, plants don't like chemicals dusted on them. Maybe we could clear a path with our thermite ingredients.

Otherwise I think we need to watch out for the vines, but still do some cautious poking around from a distance and see if we can't spring the flower trap, hoping it won't immediately reopen.
>>
>>30411370
But what if we need that thermite to melt through metal?
>>
>>30411370
let's not waste the thermite on this.

We can get through this without using it.
>>
>>30406828
>>30411517
>>30411542
Yea, I'm usually not the tactical type player. Good point, strike my thermite suggestion.

Okay, how about silver nitrate on our monster jerky, it's a caustic so that probably means plant poison or something. We do that fast and chuck it by it's mouth?
>>
File: ff4a12f32c05b952b1c950621688bb2c.png (477KB, 1080x768px) Image search: [Google]
ff4a12f32c05b952b1c950621688bb2c.png
477KB, 1080x768px
>>30408534
The vines help the flower juice the pony.
>>
>>30411788
Seriously it's a plant let's see if we can go around before we waste time effort and supplies trying to kill it. If necessary I'm sure we can just throw rubble at it until it chokes.
>>
>>30412462
Why not just strangle it to death with magic? From behind cover?
>>
File: latest.jpg (17KB, 225x159px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
17KB, 225x159px
>>30412462
It's not just plant, it's the mean green mother of plants anon.
>>
>>30406828

how sensitive and dangerous is this plant, bulb, and flower? is it possible to get around it?
>>
>>30406828
let's not go out of our way to kill it if we don't have to. gunfire, explosions, or other things might draw attention to us.

use our perception skills on the room is there a way to navigate around the plant? Also ask Flush or look to see if there is any working computers.
>>
>>30406828
This is probably a stupid question but i can't remember things, we checked the laptop we have already for incriminating evidence right? If not we probably should.
>>
>>30414487
Shush shush not with the others around.
>>
File: 11-52-601.png (357KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-601.png
357KB, 768x768px
>>30406941
>>30406981
>>30407072
>>30407104
>>30407130
>>30407147
>>30407177
>>30408534
>>30409442
>>30412493
>>30414213
>>30414487
Staring into the dark room reminds you of how horrible dying the first time was. Well, both times it was really really bad, but the first time was definitely worse, you actually see some of the vines moving around.
"Flushbolt, I've seen these before, so i know a little bit, but, how easy is it to get around the vines?"
Well, if anything touches them they swing around looking for whatever touched them before trying to shove it in their flowers. Watch."
Flushbolt tosses a piece of rubble into the room and nothing happens.
>"Huh... I ccould have sworn-"
You hear something drop and a bunch of things begin thrashing round in the darness before everything calms back down and the flowers begin to open again.
>"There we go," Flushbolt proclaims.
>"Neat!" Speamint exclaims before picking at some equipment in the room with her shaky telekinesis. You also notive that the glow from her broken horn is much brighter than usual, and the equipment she is moving looks very big like a large rack of servers.
The room once again begins to thrash around. and Spearmint flops on her back while she giggles to herself.
"Is that a computer in there?"
>"Looks like it," Flushbolt answers, "What exactly were you looking for again?"
>"Something we can use to legitimize my story PB answers."
>"Well we could always pick up some random storage drives but I don't think anything up in this data-core is running. Then again, this is like, one out of 12 other rooms just like it in Data-core 3."
"Is there a way around the plant?"
We might be able to cut through the hall over here through the climate control and into the power-core, but there's a bunch of robots in there."
>Spearmint frowns, "Peppermint, I don't want to go through robots."
"I understand. Spearmint , how do you feel right now?"
>She bites her lip and looks away for a moment, "Feathery ,light, and wobbly."
>>
>>30415123
Tell Spear that she needs to stay close to us then.

Can we see if there are any storage devices close to us?
>>
>>30415123
So are all the rooms this wrecked?
>>
>>30415123
I think it would be best if we go and scope it out with Flush while PB stays with Spear.
>>
>>30415123
>>30415220
>>30415227
>>30415231
Soooo, we need to go through here? Are there other rooms to check out? I'm not sure we went in the right direction guys.

We don't need to go to the power core do we? We could always tk out server drives and tapes and see if they're labled if we want. Otherwise lets find a path.

And lets make sure Spear dosn't do what she's doing right now.
>>
>>30415343
>Soooo, we need to go through here? Are there other rooms to check out? I'm not sure we went in the right direction guys.

We wanted to go to data core to get some possible evidence for PB. From there not entirely sure. We need to shut down the anti air defenses and also find a working aircraft to steal. otherwise we'll not be able to leave via the roof.
>>
>>30415123
Well first I want to blow up those flowers. Spear? Think you can explode them?
>>
>>30415379
Maybe destroying a datacore would do the trick.
>>
>>30415410
not until we know for sure or not.

what if we need to blow up the powercore instead?
>>
>>30415397
no. let's not waste it.
>>
>>30415452
Waste what exactly? I'm asking Spear to use her combustion spell you idiot.
>>
>>30415123
Thermite, explosion spell, or other. All that noise miiiiight attract the attention of the other quasi-ponies if they're able to feel the after shock.

Ok faggots. Let's think up of another song for Pepper to sing while we go the other way.
>>
>>30415581
I thought you were talking about the thermite.

no need to insult me.
>>
>>30415123
what does the queen or robots do to keep this thing at bay?
>>
>>30415617
>no need to insult me.
welcome to 4chan faggot, get used to it
>>
>>30415764
yeah I am used to it. But I can still call it what it is.
>>
File: 11-52-602.png (405KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-602.png
405KB, 768x768px
>>30415220
>>30415227
>>30415231
>>30415343
>>30415397
>>30415622
"Hey Spear, could I get you to try burning the plant?"
>"Mmmhhh!"
Spearmint lights off a burst of combustion in the room but somehow the burst is large enough to begin singeing you.
As you back away from the flames that kissed your face, the room begins to shack and you swear you hear a low growl come from deep within the room.
"Alright... Flushbolt, why don't we scout out that path you talked about, PB, keep an eye on Spear."
>"Okay. Just get back before she sobers up." PB pleads.
>"Photobomb, did I ever tell you that I love you?" Spearmint asks.
>"Please hurry. No Spearmint, why don't we lay down and just talk for a bit."PB state as you walk though the door.
You and Flushbolt make your way through some mostly empty halls that weave around. You spot one robot that passes by you as you make your way through Climate control.
>Flushbolt breaks the silence, "So, uhh, Peppermint?"
"Mmmhmm?"
>"I'm sorry about earlier. I thought we had no choice, and well, I've had to do that before." you both continue walking, "You love her a lot huh?"
"She's my sister! Or clone, either way she's the first pony I met, and she's always been really sweet to me, so of course I love her."
>"I looks nice. You both seem happy with each other. It's nice to see."
eventually another robot passes you and the hallway begins to get darker, until you begin to see small lights sprinkling the darkness.
>"Oh, I guess they haven't fixed the power-core yet!... By the way, you shouldn't use magic in here. You could kill us really easily."
>>
File: Here comes the meat.gif (769KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Here comes the meat.gif
769KB, 600x600px
, It's late now, I've gotta stop for the night.
Thank you for joining me.
>>
>>30415972
Oh. Thanks, you might want to try being a little less nonchalant about death. You know Spear and I are proof that those tubes can and do malfunction.

Why's that anyways, what makes it so dangerous.
>>
>>30415803
that anons an asshole, just ignore him
>>
>>30415972
>By the way, you shouldn't use magic in here. You could kill us really easily.
Say what. Can you run that by me again?
>>
>>30416082
sure thing anon
now crawl back into your spoilered safe space, there you go
>>
>>30415972
>>"Oh, I guess they haven't fixed the power-core yet!... By the way, you shouldn't use magic in here. You could kill us really easily."

Sensitive equipment?

Also it's okay Flush none of the choices I've made have been easy ones. In fact I might've given her too much of that drink. But all we can do is try and make the best choice we can think of.
>>
>>30416348
>not using ctrl+s
>>
>>30415972
Flush what would the Queen and the others likely do if they found us or Photobomb?
>>
>>30415972
Flush is there a way to shut down or disable the rooftop defenses? I'm afraid we'll have a hard enough time escaping by the roof otherwise.
>>
>>30415972
I don't suppose the others in the Queen's group are nice to each other.

What does she have you all usually do anyway?
>>
So, ghe queen attacked the power core, the ro butts might consider us hostile if they see us, ask flush about that possibility.
>>
>>30415972
look around the area and stop using the magic.
>>
>>30415972
Let's let him know that we aren't mad about what he did and ask if any more of the queens followers feel disillusioned with the queen.

>>30416553
He said he didn't know.
>>
>>30418142
Bump
>>
Someone keep this bumped. There must be more threads because of the movie trailer or something.
>>
>>30420827
>>
>>30422087
>>
No session tonight.
>>
>>30423365
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully tomorrow maybe?
>>
>>30415972
cut the magic and ask flush why.
>>
>>
>>30423096
>>
>>
>>30424168
>>
>>30424168
>>
>>30429195
>>
>>
File: 11-52-603.png (499KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-603.png
499KB, 768x768px
>>30416063
>>30416085
>>30416356
>>30416423
>>30416553
>>30416743
>>30417866
>>30418142
You turn off the magic.
"Could you stop being so... comfortable talking about death? It's really bothering me, and Well You've seen me and Spear, the tubes are malfunctioning."
>"I don't think I can turn around years of talking like that, just like that... but I guess I'll try."
"Also, I don't blame you for trying to scare Spear, I've made bad choices too. Like, I think I gave her too much to drink."
>"Yeah, she's acting like she did when I first meet her when she was cuddling with your friend."
"You don't think she?-"
>"I think she did. Also, where did you find vodka?"
"Under a lab table,"
>"There wasn't any more was there?"
"No. What do you think the queen's followers will think of PB?"
>"They'll probably ki... I'd expect them to try and hurt her."
"That's what I'm afraid of. So why do I need to avoid using magic now?"
>"The generators in the power-core are made with a magic absorbing crystal. The queen used magic in here about a week ago and blew it up to repel an attack. If you start using magic in here You'll probably end up blowing it up again."
Eventually you make it to a large open area. You can feel a pull on your horn as you look into the big, tall open area. The floor looks like it is several stories down. you feel you legs shaking a bit.
"That's, a big drop down."
>"Scared?" Flushbolt teases.
>>
>>30430986
N-no! I'm not scared!

Let's keep moving and maybe ask Flush what some of his best memory's are.
>>
>>30430986
If we could get aome of those crystals, the might come in handy. Of course we couldn't use magic while carying them, but it might work as a trap if we placed them somewhere. I dunno

Probably bedt to keep moving
>>
>>30430986
There was a another pony that followed the Queen I met once. Saved his life down in the dorms. didn't get his name though. Not sure if he told any of you about that.
>>
>>30430986
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little. So wheres the lift or ramp?
>>
>>30430986
look around to see where there is to go.

Ask Flush if that's what they do with outsiders. what do they usually do with the rare pony that comes up from the floors below? Speckles seemed to imply that has happened before.
>>
>>30430986
We still have the magic of science. Bam, can if thermite! Fresh can of woopass for anything that wants a fight. Say if you see anything rusty metals and aluminum cans in rubble, could you point those out? I can use those.
>>
>>30430986
so what does power core even power?
>>
>>30430986
Ask if there any good places to hide on this floor that the followers or robots rarely check? Just in case we need to set up a temp camp again.
>>
If things don't go as well as we planned, how funny would it be if we had to back track down the facility to find another exit?

>>30430986
Is that a pool of water to keep it cool and radiation at bay?
You should call it a night soon bath.
>>
File: 11-52-604.png (306KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-604.png
306KB, 768x768px
>>30431066
>>30431127
>>30431137
>>30431167
>>30431378
>>30431228
"Hey, I'm not scared, I've been on rickety catwalks with big moles and it tore down the catwalk and I almost fell to my death because it brought most of it down with it... and I've climbed a couple of elevator shafts. I'm not afraid of the floor collapsing from under me and falling into that pool of water down there."
>Flushbolt's tone gets more serious,"You don't sound like it. Also, that's not water, it's antifreeze. We learned that the hard way."
"Flush, do you have any good memories, It sounds like nobody likes each other up here."
>"That might just be me, and actually, 42 used to be really nice to me. I remember when we first began to serve the queen , we were all still afraid of everything.
She was trying to get over nightmares, and the queen couldn't keep them away, so I offered to hug her while she was asleep to make her feel more secure. For a while she liked that, and we used to talk about the things that scared her, and I used to just listen. but then some of the other ponies started saying we were a couple and then she stopped wanting to talk to me and... Hey, Maybe we should talk about something else."
"Okay, what happened when new ponies from the facility found the queen."
>"Well, it usually takes a while for the queen to figure out what their special job is so we trade the newbie around until they find their place. But that hasn't happened for a while."
"Mmmm, Oh hey! I just remembered we ran into one of the queen's ponies on the way up here, Yellow Reddish orangish mane."
>"Earth pony?"
"Yeah"
>"That sounds like 05-35."
"Did he say anything about us?"
>"Last time I saw him, no."
"Do you think he told the queen about us?"
>"By now, yes, but did he see your friends?"
"Yes."
>"Weird, But 05-35 has been since... since 11-13 left..."
"Oh... Are there any places we can go to not be found by the robots or queen up here?"
>"Not really, it's kinda locked down up here."
>>
>>30431613
Can we reach one floor from the roof, then use the magic-absorbing crystal to make holes right below the hanger and hopefully roof security systems to make a clean get-away?
>>
>>30431613
How long much farther and who is 11-13?
>>
>>30432515
>who is 11-13?

the mare who had a foal with 35.
>>
>>30431613
what are some of the rooms this chamber connects to?
>>
>>30431613
Pretty much following your lead now. After you?
>>
>>30432623
Oops, my mistake. I thought that was their first mention.
>>
>>30436028
>>
>>30436835
>>
File: 11-52-605.png (339KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-605.png
339KB, 768x768px
>>30432644
>>30433602
>>30431940
"Mmm..."
You back away from the edge, gaining a little more confidence with every step you take away from it.
"Well, lead the way, I'm following you."
>"Alright, You want to get to the other side of the data core still right?
"Yeah, I mean, I guess."
>"Well, if we keep going we'll reach a hall that leads to the data core and dorms, and through the data care we can get to an office complex which snakes around the side to the other hanger."
"Do you think we could take out the roof defenses by using magic on the roof over the core?"
>"I don't know, I think the concrete will screw that up."
"Oh."
>"Also most of the roof defenses aren't mounted to the building, they fly around."
"How the heck did PB get in here then?"
>"Yeah, about that. It's kinda weird. but maybe there's a different set of rule for her because she doesn't belong to Patwrite... Maybe we could..."
"Could what?"
>"No, I don't know what I'm talking about. besides, maybe you could tell me more about you. I guess I'm coming with you all now and I talked a to Photobomb a bit about you and your sister when you were asleep. She told me she didn't really know you two that well, but I don't know, she seems to get along with you two fine."
You reach the hall you were looking for.
>"Well here's the other side, Did you want to look further, or should we get back before your sister sobers up?"
>>
>>30438109
Tell him about our birth and our adventures of until we met Spear. We don't really have any memories of before our creation. However that might be a good thing as we don't seem to have the conditioning Spear has.
>>
>>30438109
How long have we been away Flush? if it hasn't been too long we can look a little further.

So what is you'd like to know about me?
>>
>>30438109
Let's keep going. What do you want to know?
>>
Bath I'd probably asleep. If he isn't then he should be.
>>30438109
>She told me she didn't really know you two that well
Oh there's not much to tell about us. Especially me. I was not but a blank canvas a few days ago. And all I have to show for my existence is the place.
They, the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long. I hope im not that candle. I'm scared
>>
>>30438109
Photobomb's gone through a lot in a short amount of time, we didn't get along at all at first, but now.. it's weird how much she cares about both of us, when she really doesn't have to at all.

She really turned out to be a whole different pony than we first thought. She was like one of this creatures cornered and lashing out when we first met, but as soon as we stopped being strangers things changed. It's really surprising, especially after we kicked her ass so bad.

If it hasn't been to long we might as well poke around some more.
>>
>>30438109
Investigate the crate with your crowbar. I love it. It's so iconic and universal.
How far away until I can use my magic again? Do I only have to watch out for the room?
>>
"Yeah, about that. It's kinda weird. but maybe there's a different set of rule for her because she doesn't belong to Patwrite... Maybe we could..."
....maybe we could hitch a ride on a plane with Photo, and hope the facilities defenses doesn't blow us up? That's risky. Risking PB's life to see if the facility would prioritise her life over the, "danger," of a free subject. I don't know if I want to do that....maybe ask for her thoughts later.

>>30438168
Let's consult our internal clock. It looks like it's half past 'no one has a watch you idiot.'

So. Anons. What's the plan on escape. Take a plane and fly into the sunset, while the swarm of drones builds a rainbow path for us to follow to the Emerald Castle?
Life fuck guys. What we do. And don't tell me you're suggesting we destroy the Power Core 3 and HOPE it disables the defenses outside. Because it wont. We need something else, maybe an A.I. to help us. Perhaps we could sway one to help.
>>
>>30438109
Since we found the path I guess we can go back for her. And look. Loot! Think it might have one of those storage devices you mentioned?
I hope my sister isn't afraid of those construction bots we passed. They didn't look like the ones operating those machines, but I'm still worried.
>>
File: Ellie.png (163KB, 515x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ellie.png
163KB, 515x800px
mfw all these anons providing extensive responses and I'm just here to bump
>>
>>30439039
>>
Boop
>>
>>30441805
>>
File: 11-52-606.png (353KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-606.png
353KB, 768x768px
>>30438137
>>30438168
>>30438243
>>30438364
>>30438398
>>30438422
>>30438437
"Well what do you want to know about me?"
>"I don't know, Do you know how long it's been since I've met new ponies?"
"Yeah, good point. Let me crack open thi box and then I'll think of some things to tell you on the way back."
You pull out a crowbar and approach a box.
>"Peppermint, That's a water cooler."
You squint a bit and realize that he's right, and turn around.
"Oh, I guess it is. Stupid darkness."
On the way back you start to just tell him whatever comes to mind about yourself.
"Well, I'm not sure how much there is about me to talk about. I was only born a few days ago. I guess I like dressing up."
>"Dressing up?"
"Yep, every time I've found clothes I've as least made somepony try them on, if not me. I kinda want to look at clothes when I get out, sounds like fun right?"
>"Ehh, I'm not sure."
"WEll I want to take you shopping, and Spear, New wardrobes sound like fun. You know, PB probably has a bunch of clothes, do you think she'll let us try them?"
>"She seems like she would."
"You know, she didn't always like us. She used to be really mean. But I think she was just afraid. Then I hit her with a crowbar, and I saw her cry, and I think she was just keeping her fear in to look tough, but after she let it out, she's been a lot nicer."
>"You hit her?"
"Yeah."
>"That's hard to believe. She seems to really care now."
"I'm not sure that she really really cares but she's a lot more warmed up than before now. She might even think of us as frie..."
A robot blocks your path.
> [You are in a construction zone without proper PPE or clearance. Come with me immediately.] The robot pauses and adjusts its eye. [Injuries detected.] Please follow me for medical assistance and reprimand form the foreman A.I.]
>>
>>30444243
Uuuuuhhh. Flush. Any ideas?

Excuse me mist robot. I'm just lost. Can I ask you a few questions before we go anywhere?
>>
>>30444243
Hey Flush. What are the odds of getting the A.I. to help us?
>>
>>30444243
where would this medical assistance be located at? Also where is the foreman A.I located?
>>
>>30444283
Yeah what this guy said. What's the exact floor?
>>
>>30444243
Well since I'm hurt, can I ride your back then?
>>
>>30444243
robot, what is your name and designation?
>>
>>30444243
We should just go with it.
>>
>>30444243
Look to Flush for suggestion. Does he know where this robot might take us?
>>
File: 11-52-607.png (324KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-607.png
324KB, 768x768px
>>30444259
>>30444270
>>30444283
>>30444310
>>30444410
>>30444500
"What is your name and designation?"
>[COS1027.05 NUS number 457]
"I'm not going to remember that."
>[Every COS1027.05 NUS in this facility is functionally the same. Now, come with me.]
"Wait, before we go where are the Foreman and the medical assistance?"
>[In the temporary materials storage on this level. Come with me.]
"Flush, should we?"
>"I usually steer clear of the robots.they're goofy when their not after you. I don't know."
"Well since I'm injured can I ride on your back robot?"
>[ Are your legs injured?]
"No but-"
>[You will be allowed to ride on me after the powder assisted pin setting attachment has been disarmed...] The robot removes what looks like nails from it's gun, [ you may now climb on.]
The robot takes you to a small android that asks you more questions about your injuries and when exactly they happened. The robot also asks you to make it very clear weather or not these were work related injuries.
>Afterword you are brought to a small terminal which greets you, "You know, when I started this project, I thought I wouldn't run into any little problems like this. But here you are! You know that My boss wanted us to just dispose of all of the bio-forms in this area right? You're lucky my crew and I are programmed to follow safety standards before any... Wait, I know you You introduced yourself to the Drone as... Spearmint. What the hell are you doing in my Job site?"
"When did you get the medical drone, You didn't have that last time?"
>"Last job was maintenance this is emergency repair."
"So."
>"Different protocol. But you still haven't answered my question What are you doing in this active construction site?"
>>
>>30444847
Looking for a way around a plant monster that's blocking our way forward.
>>
>>30444847
Uh, it's nice to see you too.

You could say I'm looking around. You could call it adventuring.
>>
>>30444847
there's a plant monster that has taken over datacore and we were trying to figure out how to either remove it or get around it.
>>
>>30444847
>You know that My boss wanted us to just dispose of all of the bio-forms in this area right? You're lucky my crew and I are programmed to follow safety standards
Thanks?
>>
File: happy horse.png (72KB, 439x502px) Image search: [Google]
happy horse.png
72KB, 439x502px
Stopping here to allow people to come up with questions and whatnot.
>>
>>30444943
Goodnight, Bath.
>>
>>30444847
We were trying to find a way around a carnivorous plant that had taken over some of the hallways, we didn't think we would be a problem for you.

How many construction formed are there?

Can we pass through your construction zone as long as we don't dilly dally or touch anything?
>>
>>30444847
Can you repair some of the damage in datacore 3? The current conditions there are pretty poor and given it's adjacency it may be detrimental to the repair work here.
>>
>>30444847
Can I have some candy?
>>
>>30444847
Ask how he managed to get up here? I thought all communication was lost above floor 16?

It's nice to see you again by the way although I certainly didn't expect it.
>>
>>30444847
What's a Sourd?
>>
>>30446410
bump
>>
>>30447213
>>
>>30447773
>>
>>30448856
>>
>>30449575
>>
>>30444847
Do you know of a working terminal that could give us a full map of this floor?
>>
>>30444847
is security up here much?
>>
>>30444847
when will the repair work be done?
>>
>>30444847
Hello Foreman this is a friend of mine named Flushbolt.
>>
>>30444847
Are you evil?
>>
File: 11-52-608.png (282KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-608.png
282KB, 768x768px
>>30444916
>>30444918
>>30445301
>>30445335
>>30445358
>>30451851
>>30451867
>>30451847
"We're trying to find our way around a carnivorous plant in Data-core 3. You wouldn't be able to repair that section for us would you?"
>The Foreman groans, "That thing has been on my list for the last three years. Unfortunately, We keep getting pushed back with emergency repairs like this. honestly, after the three priority repairs and priority scheduled maintenance. Data-Core 3 renovation and repair is the tenth major project."
"Actually wait, last time I asked you about the upper levels you said there was no contact above level 16."
>"Well it should be obvious that part of that was a lie."
"What else is still communicating with the lower levels up here?"
>"Both of us know at this point that I' not allowed to tell you without a higher level of access that you do not have."
"Well, can you tell me what security is active up here?"
>"I actually only have the information on security in our current active job site. Which is two floating gun drones."
"Is that really it?"
>"Yes."
You roll your eyes, thinking that he's probably lying again.
"Okay, what about an active terminal that I could get a map from?"
>"There is... one in the guest lobby For both hanger receiving areas, one in the penthouse overlook and one in both level 26 guest dorm lobbies... Wait... dorm Lobby 1 is out of ink and no longer active... Penthouse has ink but no signal. dorm lobby two is active, and ink is only almost empty. Both receiving lobbies cannot print and 22 is the only one still active.... One moment, I have to talk to another system..."
You give it an odd look.
"Hello?"
>"One moment please... Yes, sorry I had to relay some information and argue for a bit. Anyway is there anything else you two needed?"
"Yeah, could we maybe walk though to get around if we promise not to touch anything?"
>"Hold on, I need to process your inquiry... A queen thing is around this floor correct?"
"Yes?"
>"Then Yes."
>>
>>30452177
So when do you estimate that the repairs you are doing now will be done?
>>
>>30452177
So is there a special arrangement between the Super attendant AI and this Queen then? You haven't run into any of her ponies lately have you?
>>
>>30452177
I think we should ask if they need anything before we move on.
>>
>>30452177
So what areas are under this repair zone? any other construction we should know about?
>>
>>30452177
What can you tell us about the queen? How old are you? Do AI's have lifespans? If we deal with the flower will you do us a solid? Do you know if there are any vending machines with food? What's your opinion on the queen? What do you do for fun? Do you know any nice AI's?
>>
>>30452177
how many foremen ai's are there? how directly do you ai's communicate with each other? what about the super attendant ai?
>>
>>30452177
I take it you like being here?

I wonder if we can take him with us via laptop. Or a copy of him.
>>
>>30452404
That would be pretty cool. I'll need to update my head cannon happy ending to include the foreman bot.
>>
>>30452177
Ask if there are any malfunctions in bio-processing such as the process that makes bio-forms.
>>
>>30452435
There is cucking to be had
>>
>>30452177
Bruh there's gotta be some food that ain't, "go eat another nigga." Tired of eating more monster shit.
>>
>>30452177
Is data core where a lot of the facilities files are stored at? If not where is that stored at?
>>
>>30452177
what does this generator power in this place?
>>
>>30452177
Do you like working for the Super Intendant Ai?
>>
>>30452177
Do you have a favorite song?
>>
>>30452242
>>30452279
>>30452332
>>30452352
>>30452378
>>30452404
>>30452438
>>30452480
>>30452499
>>30452506
"Can I ask you some personal questions?"
>"Why?"
"Just curious but, do you like working for the superintendent, or even this facility at all? You always seem kinda grumpy."
>"Look, I'm not programed to enjoy anything. I'm programed to solve problems and organize the repair and build various pieces of infrastructure on this campus. My only concern is that the job is done quickly and with the highest degree of quality possible. Of course, it would help if somebody would let me do things in my order... but unfortunately some things are higher priority."
"When will this place be repaired, and what does it power exactly?"
>"It's one of the four generators in the facility, all of which contribute to the entire facility's power."
"What about the Data-Core, why isn't it high priority?"
Data-core 3 is one of six data-cores all of them are mirrored to prevent corruption or loss of documents files System backups vanilla A.I. and A.I. Memories."
"How many Foremen A.I.s like you are there?"
>"I don't know, because it's not information important to me, but I do know that there are projects that are completed im my absence, so more than me."
"Do you know of Bio-processing is malfunctioning?"
>"You shouldn't know about Bio-processing. This information is restricted."
"What do you know about the Queen, do you have some kind of deal with her?"
>"I was told that you are 11-54 correct?"
"I... Uhh?"
>"I was just told to let you through when I fed information about you to The Superintendent. You were given permission to pass though."
"What about the queen though?"
>"I'm not supposed to worry about her, and you aren't supposed to be forced toward her. I don't know why, Just stay out of the more active construction zones while passing through, That means away from the generator."

[1/2]
>>
File: 11-52-609.png (368KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-609.png
368KB, 768x768px
>>30452660
"If you're in contact with the superintendent could we maybe clear out the plant or something for a favor?"
>"Hold on... Apparently you've already been offered a task in exchange for favors, and the plant growing in the Data-core is not a priority."
Your stomach growls.
"Do you know if there is any food up here?"
>"I do not know, but with the current state of this facility taken into account, Probably not."
"Do you know any nice A.I.s?"
>"No, I don't need to talk with most of them though."
"Is there anything you do for fun?"
>"No."
"How old are you?"
>"I've been active for 14 years. Is there a point to these questions?"
"I'm curious... One last one, How did you get up here? If there is a bunch of breaks in the network on the way up here, then you might not be able to just transfer, and I noticed robots directly controlling systems that should be automated up here so there must be some truth to that otherwise, why use robots?"
>"Well, I had to plug into this terminal with a small android that was flown up here and brought through the hanger and climate control."
"So there is a break in the network with this level from the ground."
>"I didn't say that?"
"So you're connected to the ground?"
>"I talked to the Superintendent didn't I?"
"Through the network attached to the terminal?"
>"I didn't say that. Look, I'm connected to the greater network if that answers your question. Anything else?"
"No I think I'm good for now. Come on Flush"
You both begin to walk back to Spear and PB.
>"You know that A.I.?" Flushbolt asks.
"Yeah, we met in an operations room."
>"And the foremen A.I. is just going to let us walk though?"
"I guess?"
"And the Superintendent said you had made a deal with it?"

[2/2]
>>
>>30452666
offered me a deal is the better term for it. Wanted me to go to bio-processing and sabotage it.

I didn't know what bio-processing was at the time but I didn't trust the ai either so I heard his offer and never got back with him.
>>
>>30452666
Oh yeah. Let a go back and get my sister while it's still safe.
>>
>>30452666
Its past your bed time Mr. Bath.

He wanted me to sabatoge the bio-process so they could finish construction, and I know that's game over if I did that.

Look for loot.
>>
>>30452666
I was offered a deal but the only reward was a promise of being made comfortable while the AI took control of the building and contained the bio-forms which is contradictory to escaping so I haven't gotten back on that.
>>
>>30452666
Do you have any ideas on how to escape Flush? The damn defense system won't let us through.
>>
File: 20170704_181404.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_181404.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
As a heads up probably not gonna run tonight, I'm busy drinking wierd beers and lighting off explosives.

Also you guys might want to start coming up with a more solid escape plan.
>>
>>30456720
I know right? I keep bringing it up and no one has an answer. BUT at the very least we'll be grabbing some evidence and hopefully some other supplies.
>>
>>30456599
>>
>>30452666
The AI wanted me to sabotage bi-processing so it could move it's security bots up more floors before it could be repaired. I didn't know what bio-processing was but I wasn't going to blindly trust the ai either. So I neither said yes or no to the offered deal.
>>
Buhmp
>>
>>30452666
Sorry if this bothers you flush.

Do you know if any of the planes here would be faster than the flying drones?
>>
>>30452666
Flush what kinds of aircraft are still functioning in the hangers? do you know?
>>
HEY FAGGOTS. DID ANY OF YOU SHIT BRAINS COME UP WITH SOMETHING? SNYTHING TO ESCAPE THAT WON'T END IN TOTAL FAILURE?
>>
>>30461836
we shut down air defense and steal a plane or helicopter. boom a plan
>>
>>30461974
Sure fuck it.

>>30452666
Ask Flush if he has any idea as to how to disable the defenses.
>>
>>30461836
After retrieving the data and hopefully some more supplies, we back track down to that weapons depot, hijack a few mechs, and fuck everything up.
We'll fight our way to freedom in style.
>>
>>30461836
What if we learn how to reprogram some of the machines to help us fend against other machines and monsters? We could bid our time as we collect resources and evidence.
>>
File: size chart.png (1MB, 5000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
size chart.png
1MB, 5000x1500px
I'm sorry but my desktop that I QM from has slowed down to an unusable state after I was browsing the internet, I've scanned for viruses and tried eliminating rogue programs but I cannot find the source of the problem, So I'm going to have to end up backing up my files to my slave drive and reinstalling windows.

This means, I won't be able to run tonight.
That being said I might try drawing some things on my laptop while I wait for files to finish moving and updates to download. I've already got a couple of drawings started that I need to finish but I've been feeling guilty about all of the late starts and missed sessions that I feel that I should probably take some 11-54 related requests along side other things I'm working on.

I swear it's like some kind of angry god or powerful interdimensional force is trying to keep me from running Pepper's quest to a satisfying end.
>>
>>30463161
Fuck you orb robot testicle guy.

Draw Pepper and co. beating the ever loving shit our of several of those evil robots. ESPECIALLY you know who.
>>
>>30463161
Ghetto Pepper in a role reversal situation with a would be mugger.
>>
>>30463161
Adult Dusty
>>
>>30463161
draw a alternate future where the Queen and her forces invade the world. with ponies like Cold file taken prisoner as slaves.
>>
>>30463161
Seeing Gem, Dusty and Crystal 20 years in the future would be cool.
>>
>>30464012
>>
>>30463161
how about pepper, pb, spear, and flush living in a norman rockwell type setting.
>>
File: Possible Future Dust-n-Gem.png (548KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Possible Future Dust-n-Gem.png
548KB, 1200x1200px
>>30463382
>>30463259
>>
>>30467736
I like how she's hitting on him, pleasantly in character that is.
>>
>>30452666
>>30467736
For a second I thought Gem was a nurse, but on second glance she's another officer like Dusty. Pretty taste stuff.

We still need plans on our escape. So far we have:
-fo back down so we can get more weapons + mechs and bust out
-find a means to disable the air defenses outside and steal a plane
-learn to reprogram some robots and machinery to aid us
-try our luck going down the facility
-see if we can arm the other subjects with weapons and hopefully convince them to help us escape, in return we could make propaganda to defame Patwrite and increase support for the bio-ponies.

Practice the dehydrating spell as you go. Maybe deviate a little like the time with the combustion spell? Surely it wont be as bad as last time.
>>
File: Ghetto pep.png (209KB, 1084x614px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetto pep.png
209KB, 1084x614px
>>30463256
>>
>>30463161
ah 4chan is working now. it wasn't this morning.

how about Akira versions of Pepper and Spear.
>>
>>30467979
I almost feel bad for him, almost.
>>
File: Selling Cold File.png (285KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Selling Cold File.png
285KB, 1200x1200px
>>30463295
>>
>>30467979
This. We MUST escape this facility so we can introduce Pepper to the dystopic world of cyberpunk.

I want be beat some disgusting bats.
>>
File: das weirdly hot.png (9KB, 395x355px) Image search: [Google]
das weirdly hot.png
9KB, 395x355px
>>30468241
>>
>>30467979
Take his/her jewellery, knife, clothes, and anything else they have on their possesion.
>>
>>30468241
A-at least they can be together.

But what about File's crippling addiction?
>>
>>30468241
Will there be a session today?

https://www.anonpone.com/landfall/thread/29895824
Time to freshen up our memory for the next one guys.
>>
>>30468356
No I'm still installing stuff on my tower.
>>
>>30468367
What's it look like?
>>
page 9 buuump
>>
>>30468305
Actually his addiction might make him easier to control if the bioforms even care.
>>
>>30468356
No.
>>
>>30468241
omg seeing spearmint buying cold file as a slave is priceless lol
>>
File: 1479632654666.png (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479632654666.png
170KB, 600x600px
this pic still makes me kek
>>
>>30474083
Why can't we play a Halo: Pepper edition?
>>
I wonder if the queen is an asshole or not.
>>
>>30475046
>>
>>30475046
Meh, let's go find out, we've made it this far.
>>
>>30475046
Given what we know of her I'd say yes but also possess charisma and a gift for manipulation.
>>
>>30478655
>>
>>30478655
I think she just crazy, it's too bad we don't know just how crazy. Spackles zealotry and wierd worldview may have tainted our image of her, though probably not considering she wants to kill all pone and take over the world, or at least that's the impression I got.

Let's just use the thermite on the nearest outside wall and get out of this place before the thread ends.
>>
>>30480807
There's the issue of the drones / automated defenses outside. And the drop. That's not going to work as you had planned.
>>
We are trapped in a world of limbo.
There is the heaven, which promises us a paradise should we relent and accept it.
There is a hell. Where far below us lies something insidious awaiting us, whispering neckthroat promises.
We are between the two. In a cyle of never ending death- oh a bit! Mine!
>>
>>30480022
>>
>>30452692
>>30452721
>>30452847
>>30453973
>>30458513
>>30460435
>>30461124
>>30461974
>>30462001
>>30462009
>>30467904
>>30480956
>>30480996
"Yeah, The superintendent offered me a deal to be given a more comfy life as a captive if I disabled the Bio-processing lab. I said I'd think about it because I didn't know what it was, but I also, really don't want to stay here, so it doesn't help me. Either way, I don't feel like doing that because I don't want to lose my only lifeline."
>"Did it say why it wanted it?"
"Yeah, they wanted me to do it before they sent up a big attack force."
>"How did you even end up being contacted by the Super?"
"It talked to us through the laptop, Why?"
>"The only pony I know that's talked to the Superintendent is the Queen."
"Really?"
>"Yeah, all of us are terrified of it."
"It's just another A.I."
>"One that wants to keep all of us in jars."
"True, but I don't think worrying about it is getting us anywhere. Flush, do you know any way to take down the air defenses?"
>"No, they're all outside and made up of individual robots."
"What about the vehicles in the hangers? is there anything that could outrun them?"
>"Well... I think most of the things in there could outrun the robots, but not the guns. The robots that fly out there are all those hovering ones that use gravity diffusion or ion emissions to fly. Some of them are quick but not that quick."
"What kind of vehicles are up here?"
>"Some really old ones and less old ones."
"Specifically which ones."
>"Which hanger?"
"Both, It might help to know what exactly we might hijack, or if we can use them to disable the defenses before escaping."
>>
File: 11-52-610.png (413KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-610.png
413KB, 768x768px
>>30487553
>"Well, I guess" Flushbolt stops for a moment like he's just realized something, "Okay, the hanger that the Queen occupies actually has a bunch of the military vehicles leftover from the day they all evacuated the staff. Like I remember a big carrier with 4 jump-jet engines in there, and actually, you might be able to load a combat-mech in it. You said something about driving a mech right?"
"Yeah."
>"I think you can open the back hatch while it flies and fire out with the mech strapped down. there are also some older assault and troop carrying helicopters."
"Cool!"
>"Yeah... Now that I think about it, it is kind of cool I guess. Never really thought about it much.But like I said, the Queen is there, and I really, don't want to go there, but the other hanger only has transports. Like some older helicopters and one big corporate tiltrotor vehicle. Unfortunately I think that the facility maintenance is loading supplies in through that hanger, so the building probably has that hanger guarded more heavily."
"Assuming we get passed the guns how easy would it be to get out?"
>"I don't know, I think it depends on if they have anything set up outside the immediate perimeter, but I don't think that the facility is prepared to deal with aircraft leaving. Nopony really tries to even leave by flying much less piloting out of here. But, I don't think anypony has bother learning how to fly one of those aircraft."
"If only we could get it to autopilot us out of there or something."
>"It would be nice if one of the old Pilot androids could be convinced to fly us out, Like if we could tell it we needed to be evacuated or something."
>>
File: comfort.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
comfort.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>30487575
You meet back up with Spearmint and Photobomb who are lying in a pile on the ground
>"No, PH Photoblamb you gotta buck me off..." Spear articulates.
>"Oh, Spearmint, Look your sister, I bet she'd love to "Train" with you!" PB desperately blurts out when she sees you.
>"Pepper, we should probably move through the Power core sooner and not later." Flushbolt reminds you.
>>
>>30487584
Ask if everything is alright between them. Did she get some data disks, chips, or other computer related things that could be useful?

How is Spear feeling? Maybe we could train in some magic a little later when you are more sober.
>>
>>30487584
"Are you both cuddling? That's adorable." jump between the two of them and snuggle for a moment before getting up. "I think we should probably pack our things and keep moving. Neither of you saw anything out of the ordinary did you?"
>>
>>30487584
explain the situation to the two and about how the worker bots are going to let us pass for now. They seem to be under orders to let us through if that means we don't run into the queen.
>>
>>30487637
>>30487706
>>30487775
These
>>
>>30487584
Is the plant dead in this room? perhaps there is something else we could take with us?
>>
>>30487584
Guys. I have an idea. A possible solid idea.
We go back down and get some vanilla A.I. copies in case we are unable to pilot a plane, or help us disable the robots outside. An A.I. to be our Navi.
>>
>>30487873
and where would this ai be?

>>30487584
Raise a hoof to spear and ask how many does she see?
>>
>>30487575
Guys! If we go the way Pepper and Flush came, the medi-bot can take a look at our injuries! Especially PB's!

Check on the condition of the room that was framboiled. Is the plant monster absolutely gone? Can we access th3 computer now?

>>30487706
Now is not the time for cuddling

>>30487895
Somewhere down below. I think Flush or the Construction Forman A.I. l mentioned it.

Also....
>"Okay, what about an active terminal that I could get a map from?"
>"There is... one in the guest lobby For both hanger receiving areas, one in the penthouse overlook and one in both level 26 guest dorm lobbies... Wait... dorm Lobby 1 is out of ink and no longer active... Penthouse has ink but no signal. dorm lobby two is active, and ink is only almost empty. Both receiving lobbies cannot print and 22 is the only one still active.... One moment, I have to talk to another system..."
>>
>>30487918
>>30487895
>>30487584
>Data-core 3 is one of six data-cores all of them are mirrored to prevent corruption or loss of documents files System backups vanilla A.I. and A.I. Memories.
This is what I mean. NITO! We can possibly get a copy of an A.I. we're close to the Data-core.
>>
>>30487584
if the plant is dead how about we go further into datacore 3 to get stuff.
>>
File: 11-52-611.png (468KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-611.png
468KB, 768x768px
>>30487637
>>30487706
>>30487775
>>30487873
>>30487918
>>30487990
"What are, wait, are you two cuddling?"
>"Nope, Mhmp mmm" Spearmint says shaking her head, "No PB said she wanted to... wished that she was a better at fighting pony, so I'm teaching her how to fight back!"
>"Spearmint I can't, my wing is hurt."
>"Which is why we took off your hoodie, so I could keep from hurting it."
>"No, we checked it to see if the bandages were okay... Help me, she's stronger than she looks."
>"Pshhhh, miss, PhotoBomb, you're not even tryna.. Tryna... Attempting to buck me off."
>"Spearmint... Pepper, please tell me she finished the bottle, because she should be cut off until we leave."
>"Aww, you're just grumpy. But I bet... I think, you're just."
>"Spearmint, we're in danger right now."
"Girls, look We learned some stuff while we were out. There's more data cores we could go to."
>"Where?" PB asks.
"I ... I don't know. But we might also get some medical help from some certain robots."
>"But pupper won't they try ta lock us up?" Spearmint asks.
"I don't think so? They're construction. Also we might be let through to the other side of this plant if we hurry to these robots."
>"I don't Trust um... Also, PB needs to get out of this pin." Spearmint answers.
>>
>>30488398
Oh I know! You can continue helping Photobomb with her grappling techniques when we're safer. That was we won't have to worry to much about the robots.

>I think I see som3 tentacle in th3 picture to the left of Spearmints head
>I also think I see some another intact flower to the upper right of the picture
>fuck fuck fuck fuck kill it kill it hard fucking bitch shit bitch fuck cunt
Combustion spell on max setting
>>
>>30488398
Uh Spear.. maybe later would be a better time.
>>
>>30488398
so that flower still alive over there? huh well then we'll have to go through the way we explored then. To the medbot and beyond.
>>
>>30488398
try to see if we can get spear to get off her and follow us. if not then at least have PB try once and then call it a day.
>>
>>30488398
Spear, how about you pin me instead? I also need to learn and I'm not injured.

I was going to point out those vines but it looks like everyone else already did. I think we may just be seeing the same vines from before but from a different angle, but if those are new, kill it.
>>
File: status.png (108KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
status.png
108KB, 768x768px
>>30488446
So everyone is okay with forcing Spearmint to visit the medical robot with you, or do you guys want to just go through the power-core without having your party healed?
Or is there some other way you want to do this?
Also do consider that Spearmint is partially injured.
>>
>>30488549
I think it would be wise to have the part be healed as long as there is no tricks by the ai.

Since Spear is drunk maybe we could make it a game. It seems she's open to suggestion at the moment. perhaps make it into like medical training or something. couldn't hurt to know more of that while here.
>>
>>30488576
That sounds good.
>>
>>30488549
Free health care man
>>
>>30488549
Ask the medical bot if we could have spare medical supplies what we've used for our med kit.
>>
>>30488549
Yes? Heal the both of them. If Spear needs another dandy song then do 10p bottles of pop on the wall.
>>
>>30489190
>>30488431

>>30488429

>>30488446

>>30488484

>>30488524

>>30488576

>>30488606

>>30488804

"PB just try to get out of her pin, for her."

>"But she's too strong."

"Just humor her."

Photobomb sighs and struggles a bit, as Spearmint re-positions herself a bit to stay on top. Finally PB flops her hooves back out and lets out a big huff.

>"I give up!" PB whines.

"Spearmint, why don't you teach me instead? She says she's done."

>"Nope, I said I'd teach her and... PB needs to get out."

You sigh and push Spearmint over with your telekinesis.

"She's out, let's go."

Both mares get up and gear up before following Flushbolt through the door. Before you leave the room you use a large burst of combust on the plant, and once again the entire room is tossed about as the plant thrashes it's pieces.

"Lucky you're a waste of time."

As you continue into the power core Spearmint starts asking if you're going to go around the robots, and you lie to her that you will.

Finally you come across one of the construction robots and Spearmint begins shying away.

"Hey! We've got some injuries!"

>"What are you doing!" Spearmint yells!

As the robot turns around you Pin Spear down with your telekinesis, but even in a panic, she happens to be taxing your magical strength.

"Everypony, help!"

Flushbolt immediately jumps on her followed by PB reluctantly.

>"Peppermint! I trusted you!"

You swallow a lump in your throat.

"Spear...."

You know this is for her own good, but you're still feeling unsure about this.

The robot asks you about the injuries and you tell it what you know about Spearmint's gunshot wound and PB's wing the robot ushers all of you into the same room where they bandaged your face, and begin to work on PB's wing.
5 robots need to hold Spearmint down as she thrashes around, until one of them injects a sedative. After this Spearmint's screams turn into Mumbling.
>>
File: 11-52-612.png (481KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-612.png
481KB, 768x768px
>>30489237
The robots begin their work on Spearmint by treating her visible injuries, and then they begin cutting into her. In a panic you try to reach out to her but one of the medical bots holds you back long enough for the robots to begin removing little objects from all over her body. Then they begin to drill into her horn and smooth out the broken tip. They apply some kind of paste to it and wrap it in a bandage.

You are given 8 rolls of bandages as they finish their work.

You ask if you can have more supplies and you are given a bottle of 800 mg ibuprofen pills and told that this is all you will need.

The robots tell you that you are now going to be taken to the Foremen, but you tell them that you've already spoken to the Foremen which they confirm. The robots inform you that Spearmint will have trouble casting spells for the next few days, but the dead nerves in her horn have been removed and new ones will be replacing the dead tissue as long as her horn is kept clean.

You and your friends guide a heavily drugged Spearmint to the hallway That splits to the visitor dorms and the other side of data-core 3.

>In Spearmint's haze you keep hearing her say something about how, "she Trusted you."

Getting tired of carrying a drugged mare you let her sit in the hall as you catch your breath.

>PB sits next to you, "You okay?"

"I don't think my sister is."

>"You saw all of the bullets they pulled out of her? right?"

"But what if that really was a trap?"

>"You made a call and we got lucky."

>"To be fair, I would have screwed that up, but you seem to have done more with the robots." Flushbolt adds.

"How?"

Flushbolt doesn't answer.

>"Look you made the right call, and the robots said I can fly again... But I need to take it easy." PB adds, "Besides, she's going to need to get over her fear of robots if we escape anyway."

>"Where now?" Flushbolt asks between breaths.
>>
Sorry about the slow updates, my internet started crapping out to th point where I had to upload this last post through my phone, which is why the formatting is funky. Anyway, passing out now, good night.
>>
>>30489252
Ask the robots if we can have a small deactivated robot that's of no use. Say we need it for...therapy.
>>30489265
Good night.
>>
>>30489252
Did the robots also have a go at fixing PB's wings?
>>
>>30489252
>"To be fair, I would have screwed that up, but you seem to have done more with the robots." Flushbolt adds.
Huh? Is he referring to how one should interact with the machines and artificial intelligence? Flush is probably already well aware of this, but the robots are relatively simple enough to interact with? Thank and hate the people who coded them!
They'll follow a set of rules and aren't very flexible, that is unless controlled by an A.I.
With our limited knowledge on the A.I. (including Apollo) they can be harder to deal with. Like with a person.
I want to collect a copy of all those A.I. bases like I collect pokemon and find some good ones to put in robots to help us.
>>
>>30489252
how long before the sedatives wear off?
>>
>>30489252
alright, well looking for somewhere to hole up for now should be the priority. with spear incapacitated like this, traveling any further is gonna be a damn risky option
>>
>>30489252
Let's hole up in data core 3 and comfort Spear while her system clears.
>>
>>30489252
Ask if the visitor dorms are empty or not.
>>
>>30489252
We should find a safe space for a quick breather before we move on.
>>30489361
You need to pay more attention. They did in fact work on her wing. She should be able to fly eventually.
>>
>>30493317
Bump
>>
>>30489252
Tell Spear that despite what she feels right now what we did we did because we care about her. the broken horn and other wounds can finally start to heal without the pain that was there before. Perhaps she could even be healthy again. We just hope that she understands that eventually.
>>
>>30495249
...because she's going to remember or care enough while doped up?
>>
>>30495436
Yea, hopefully that sedative causes retrograde amnesia and she won't even remember us even taking her there.
>>
>>30495249

>>30495436
Because even though she is it's the right thing to say. it's just as much for Pepper's conscious as it is that on some level Spear hears it.
>>
>>30495450
>>30495460
That's not helpful. Just wait til she's not as high as a kite so Pepper doesn't have to tell her twice.
>>
>>30489252

let's keep going into the rest of datacore 3. Eyes sharp.

Can we quietly tell if Flush and PB were upset with what we did to Spear?
>>
>>30489252
Ask Flush what connects to this side of datacore?

Ask PB if she has gathered some more of those data disks and drives. will they be helpful? Also does she need to test them on the laptop?
>>
File: 11-52-613.png (312KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-613.png
312KB, 768x768px
>>30489654
>>30490718
>>30491898
>>30492109
>>30492134
>>30493317
>>30495249
>>30495450
>>30495460
>>30495695
"Are the dorms occupied Flush?"
>"Yeah, The queen's ponies sleep there."
"I guess we're going right into the data-core then. I think it'll be safer to let Spear sober up there tan in a hallway."
>"Any idea how long she's gonna be doped?" PB asks.
"No..."
You look at your sister as she kind of stares though you.
"If I was to guess I'd say she's going to be loopy for an hour or two."
You get up and start picking up your things.
>"So we're going, now?"
"Yeah."
>"Hey, Pepper. I know you were just trying to help her and I'm sure she'll understand. Don't beat yourself up." PB reassures you.
"Thanks, but right now I'm just hoping that the drugs force her to forget this even happened."
You walk over to Spearmint to pick her up again.
"Hey spear... I'm really sorry I had to trick you... Please don't hate me, I did it so they could heal PB and I'm even glad they healed you. Maybe you won't be in as much pain now."
>"Mmmy head is cold." Spearmint answers, "am I dying?"
"No they just cat your hair."
>"I couldn't make water and I'm thirsty."
"We'll get you some water soon, but we have to walk now."
>Spearmint sniffs back a tear, "I don't wanna do any more tests today. My body feels like it's going to die."
"You're fine, just hold onto me."
You hoist Spearmint up to her feet and get under her as PB helps support her.
>"Are we going back to my cell?"
>PB interrupts spearmint's conversation, "Hey, if you're cold you can wear this hoodie, it doesn't have any wing holes."
>"It's just me head though."
>>
File: 11-52-614.png (330KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-614.png
330KB, 768x768px
>>30496043
You keep thinking about what Flushbolt said about the robots and it begins bothering you.
"Hey Flush?"
>"Yeah?"
"The robots are really simple to deal with, their programming is very strict so they follow patterns really closely. The A.I. are a little trickier,but they still mostly follow set rules."
>"Okay... Why are you?.."
"You acted like you didn't understand them. i thought..."
>"Look, I just, don't deal with them on that kind of level. only the queen did that so we wouldn't be taken."
"So you never had to talk to any?"
>"Just... We'll talk about it if we get out."
As you make your way into the Data-core's other side you notice the temperature drop dramatically. As you slide the final door to the data-core proper open you see ice on the ground, that has even began to accumulate on some of the machines. This side looks much better preserved, but you can also see things moving around in the darks room as you scan with the dim glow from your horn.
"Something's alive in here."
>"Yeah, there's a lot of life in here. watch out." Flushbolt warns.
>"Maybe we should leave somepony here with Spear if we're going to search this, Pepper." Photobomb suggests.
"How long would it take us to look through here, Flush?"
>"I don't know what exactly you're looking for. You said you want to find some evidence, but I don't know how to get the files off of these machines. and if you're going to steal a machine, I don't know which one you should grab."
>"Is there anything labeled in here?" PB asks.
>"There are some rooms names over the doors but I don't know which ones are where." Flushbolt answers.
>>
>>30496053

Keep the weapons drawn and ready. Carefully look for one of the room names.

Ask PB what she needs to look for and what she needs to get the files out?
>>
>>30496053
I think we should leave Flush with Spear just outside of the doors wile we and PB look around carefully. If some of the queen's ponies find Flush and Spear they can give some sort of story about how they got there and hopefully not be harmed.
>>
>>30496043
The neck? Oh I see now! The robots had to shave some of her hair to get a clear view of her horn. I get it.

>>30496053
Several concerns. The fuck is that thing in the middle of the room? Is it a carapace like creature?
The fuck is that oval teardrop shapes thing in the ice?
And the fuck is the thing in the back left?

And concerning who to leave with Pepper? Between Photobomb and Flushbolt, I'd ask the one with the most exsperince with shooting a gun, or fighting hoof to hoof. I'm leaning towards Flushbolt if he's willing.
>"Is there anything labeled in here?" PB asks.
>"There are some rooms names over the doors but I don't know which ones are where." Flushbolt answers.
Do you remember the names to some of the doors? Maybr me or ON can tell you. Maybe one with the words Data, Server, Storage.

>ice fucking everywhere. It's cold as balls.
Unless there's some place here that's easy to defend and not cold, I pretty sure none of us want to stay here long. Whoever stays with Spear should have a melee weapon and a gun. For ranged weapon I think there's the shotgun and rifle. For melee there are the crowbar and the boltcutter.

Consider using combustion to scare off whatever might be eyeing you guys funny. And keep your thermite at the ready in case you need to melt a fool.
>>
File: 1499752548829.png (711KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499752548829.png
711KB, 1000x700px
>>30496053
Hey guys. Those two thinks look like things in the /cyoag/.
Ask Flushbolt if those things are typically hostile. If they are then start ragdolling them around the room til something breaks.
>>
File: 1499753510358.jpg (109KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499753510358.jpg
109KB, 768x768px
>>30496053
>>30496121
>>30496118
These Sound good, also we should use our combust spell if anything gets bitey, if they're living in a cold environment they probably won't like that.

We should leave a makeshift beanie on Spear, or a horn cozy, that'd be nice.

>>30496164
I identified those creatures for us.
>>
>>30496187
Thanks dude.
I think waaaay back there was some crab or snail monster. It can't shoot anything.
>>
>>30496053
>>30496187
I did a little thread searching.
>-Crank powered radio/flashlight combo.
Whoever stays should have the radio since Pepper is currently the only one that can make magical light.
>>
>>30496053

Ask PB what she needs to get the files off these computers. Does she want to go with us and have Flush stay with spear?

Ask Flush if he knows how to use a gun? if not does he prefer the crowbar or just his own hooves?
>>
>>30496370
Yeah. Unless PB wants to do some searching with us or Flushbolt, we should know what to keep an eye out for.
And with these creature here, there's chance they could have damaged some of the evidence here.
>>
Don't let Pepper die a virgin.
>>
>>30496777
>>
>>30497382
Color me surprised
>>
>>30497466
>>
>>30496187
If you look at the hallway with the spooky snail. There are two more extended claws. Two more crustacean monsters to deal with.
>>
>>30496053
ask PB if she want's to stay here or not. What does she need to get? Also does she need to check them on our laptop?
>>
>>30497580
So 4 crab claw tentacle things from this >>30496180, a snail monster, and maybe a flower.

Man the robots are dumb without the A.I.'s
>>
>>30497829
No. What we need is a thumb or hoofdrive.
>>
>>30496053
>>30498008
>>30497829

Well yeah but we probably need PB to help on that. Besides how will we know if it functions or not?
>>
>>30496053
Check the body close to us. what killed it?
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.