[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus: Death by Lurking Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

File: anon_family.png (559KB, 1600x1702px) Image search: [Google]
anon_family.png
559KB, 1600x1702px
Welcome to /coc/ (or Children of Chaos if you will) where we discuss and share stories about a human brought to Equestria by the crazy dragon-horse and Chaos god himself to be his son or even adopted by a magic horse mom. And we also have /v/-tier shitpost as well.

Stories:

Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) – We love that cute bat
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) – The longest green ever written and now finished (not, really, now it’s ended for real)
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_infe) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.
and soon to join ANOn2 shitty stories

And for your arty needs:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7p
>>
I am going to lurk this thread TO DEATH.
>>
>>30347220
You motherfucker. Sorry for the lack of activity, work and other life issues have been preventing me from writing as much as I wished. That said, I'm almost done with my update.
>>
>>30347220
No that's my job.
>>
>>30347220
Not if I lurk it to death first.
>>
>>30347007
Old thread at
>>30326152
>>
REEEE YOU LET THE THREAD DIE!
>>
we better get green tonight, that fucking Zephyr Breeze thing has me pumped!
>>
Just finished the new ep.
seems having Discord being EXTRA into Flutters in my story had some payoff after all. HEHEHEHEH...heh

"Aunt Fluttershy. How about I take Uncle Zephyr off your hooves and let him hang out with me. From what you said, he just seems to have some confidence issues. Right?"
>"Anon, yes but. I don't think that's the best idea. Zephyr Breeze can be very...um....overbearing at times" Fluttershy was very hesitant on letting that happen.
"I figured. But check this out. I actually have some experience dealing with guys like him back from my old world. So, all I have to do is get him to do little things to boost his confidence. Maybe cheer him on. And maybe that should make him confident enough for a real job. Pretty good idea, right?"
>You give her a confident smile
>"But Anon. You don't understand, he can also be very very pushy. I don't want there to be any trouble"
>You just wave your hoof at her
"Psh, nah. I can deal with it. Like I said. Ex-pert. I totally can handle him"
>Fluttershy then began to wonder "Anon...you weren't like Zephyr back in your old world were you?"
>...gyah!
"W-what?! N-no..course not...I...just also had a friend who was totally like that and...yeaaahhh"
>Fluttershy gave you a bit of a stare "Is that the truth"
>......dammit...fuck. Why did she have to look at you like that. It made you feel bad.
"....ergh...ngh....No...I was like that"
>"I thought so. But" Fluttershy gave you a gentle hug "You're not like that now. And that's what's important. Though, you could maybe fix up your sleeping habits a little better"
>Oh Fluttershy..so forgiving.
"..Yeah..So, what do you say? Wanna give it a shot?"
>Fluttershy nodded with more confidence "Ok, if it will help him. Then I'm for it. But don't overdo it ok? And don't let him stress you out"
>You gave her a salute
"No problem Aunt Fluttershy...OH! also!"
>You reached into your saddlebag and pulled out your clay statue
"I made this for you and.....oh boy"
>>
>>30348974
>Looking at it now. You saw why you got a C+ on the Fluttershy model.
>Fluttershy's right foreleg was a pointy stub. Her eyes were derped and green, Her mane wasn't quite right and had some clay sticking out in some areas, her tail looked like bent pink poop, and she had no mouth...but it looked like she wanted to scream
"...um...this..was for you...but I didn't realize how badly it looked...sorry"
>Fluttershy just looked at it, and smiled "I think it's perfect the way it is"
>Ngh...
"But..it looks like cra-...really bad"
>"Come on Anon." Fluttershy booped your nose "If it was normal, then it wouldn't be you. I'd be happy to put it with my lamp so I can see it everyday. Oh, and I bet your father would be proud too"
>Well, he probably would. Mostly. Definite. It was a Fluttershy model after all.
>You started to smile from her comforting words
"Ok, if you say so Aunt Fluttershy"
>"I do say so. And don't go losing that confidence Anon. Remember, you're going to need it"
>Right..you can't falter if you're going to have to help a NEET
>You pump your chest up a bit, and stand tall.
"You're right Aunt Fluttershy! heh...thanks for the confidence boost"
>And with that. Your plan was set in motion. Under the guise of "foalsitting a son of chaos". Zephyr Breeze was to follow you around and keep "an eye on you". He was difficult about this at first. But Fluttershy, being surprisingly forceful, told him he had to watch you or else she couldn't let him stay due to being an irresponsible uncle.
>>
>>30349116
>"Do we really have to walk around town Anon? I thought it'd be nice if you and me found a nice tree and relaxed the whole day. y'know? So nopony gets into any kind of trouble" Zephyr sighed as he whined, wanting to have an easy day.
"Come on Uncle Zeph! Can I call you Uncle Zeph?" You looked back at him with a cheery smile
>"ahhhhhhhhemmmmm, I'd prefer "Cool Uncle Breeze". It's more my style" He arrogantly smirked to himself as if he truly believed he was "Cool"..then again. he probably did.
"Well, Uncle Zeph has less syllables so I'm going to call you that."
>"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be listening to me? I am your uncle after all"
"You heard your big sis. All you're really doing is making sure I don't get into any kind of trouble. Otherwise, I'm just going about my day as usual"
>"And that's really cool. I can really appreciate that . But I feel like we could be resting our hooves and just....relaxing. All this walking around isn't good for my mane" Zephyr whined as he puffed his mane up a little
>Appreciates it? After this much complaining...huh...maybe you should find somepony to help...then make him do it. If he helps someone and you praise him. It might boost his confidence.
"Uncle Zeph, I'm the hero colt. Part of my daily duties is helping ponies in need"
>"Really? You can find the time to do that?"
>No, you didn't even really do that at all.
"Yep, let's see...."
>you scanned around, and noticed the sofa and quills selling stallion "Davenport". Trying to get a new sign up.
>Hrn...he was an earth pony. And Zephyr a pegasus.
>Hrnnn...
"Hey Uncle Zeph, check out that guy there. He's trying to get that sign up. I'd help but I'm pretty short. Think you could help him out?"
>Zephyr looked over. Davenport nearly had the sign connect to the outstretched piece of wood. But his ladder fell over, making him fall to the ground.
>He narrowed his eyes as he rubbed his muzzle "I don't know. Putting up a sign? That's super easy, he can do it on his own"
>>
File: 1497952508247.png (256KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497952508247.png
256KB, 1024x576px
>>30347007
Time to make this canon in the greens, too.
>>
>>30349341
>....but he just...fell down
"Uncle Zeph...just help him out. He'd really appreciate it."
>"But I've never even put up a sign before. Besides, I don't really want to get my hooves dirty. Their meant for manes. Y'know?"
>.....fucking...
"Uncle Zeph..it's just a sign. You just connect those ends to the latches right there"
>"Hrnnn..."
>FUCKING!
"I'm going to turn you into Sphagettios if you don't even ATTEMPT to try!"
>Zephyr backed up a little in shock, then chuckled "You..wouldn't really do that to your uncle, would you?"
>the life of NEETdom was coming back to you. Now you know how your parents felt.
"Try me.."
>He could see the darkness in your eyes. And although he had no idea what sphagettios was. He didn't want to turn into it. "Alright Alright, I was just joking with you anyway. Yeah, ok. I got it. Check out your uncle "Zeph" Anon. and prepared to be impressed. Like, oh so impressed"
>...ok Anon. This is it. Just wait, and be proud when he actually does it. Because there was no fucking way he could be that bad.
>Zephyr went to offer his services. And...so far. It was going ok.
>You stood under him as he began to put on and attach the sign. So far..so good.
>You began to smile as he attached the sign and cheered.
>After attaching the sign, Zephyr flew back down as Davenport began to thank him "Hey thanks, I was having real trouble getting that sign up due to being an Earth Pony and all...no wings"
>Time for the praise
"Yeah Uncle Zeph, that was awesome! Nopony could have done it better than you!"
>"Really?" He said with big eyes...before becoming cocky about it "Well, yeah. This is Zephyr Breeze you're talking about. I can do ANYTHING. Just wish my Big Sis could see that and stop comp-"
>And as it turns out. He didn't actually put the ends of the sign on the latches. making the sign fall from the weight and slam right onto the top of your head. Sending your face into the dirt.
>>
>>30349419
>"Woah! Kid, you ok? Do you want me to get a doctor?" Davenport asks you as he moves the sign.
>.........
>You slowly lift your head, annoyed and angry, and spit dirt out of your mouth.
"...no, I'm used to it"
>"You sure? Because I think your uncle went to go get help" He points to Zephyr, who at first looked like he was going to do "something". But then stops and turns towards Rainbow Dash as he tries to get her attention.
>You stand up immediately, your eyes turning red with rage.
>"Kid, you sure you're ok?" He asks again
>You look at him as steam starts coming out of your nostrils. THE FUCKING BASTARD DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE! YOU'D EXPECT THAT FROM DISCORD! BUT EVEN DISCORD WOULD WORRY IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM! THIS GUY WENT AFTER FUCKING RAINBOW PUSSY!
>"Ahm...never mind. You're fine" Davenport gives a sheepish smile as he backs up into his shop "I'll get the sign up later"
>You stomp up to the pair in furious rage. You didn't care if Rainbow Dash was fucking him. That didn't give him a right to just walk off.
>But then you saw Rainbow Dash gag at one of his advances.
>"Zephyr, what are you even doing here? I thought you were going to find some other place to live" Rainbow Dash gagged
>"Oh I have Rainbow "Mrs.Breeze" Dash. I'm living with Big Sister Fluttershy. And right now? I'm watching my nephew, Anon. Cool little guy, I'm sure you know him, And I can bet he'd be happy to see his friend Rainbow Dash get with somepony like myself. I'm not going to rush an answer, but I don't want you to worry yourself trying to think of the answer either. I'm not that kind of pony." Zephyr wiggled his eyes at her.
>.....he...he wasn't even fucking her. He was trying to pick her up...AFTER YOU GOT A SIGN DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD.
"Uncle Zeph....Why did you walk off?"
>you growled
>>
>>30349481
>"Huh? Oh" He chuckled in a rather arrogant fashion "Saw my girl Rainbow Dash. Couldn't leave her alone. Didn't want her to get scared being around the other stallions in this town. But...ohh, you wanted to thank me again for the sign right? Yeah, I did pretty good with that. Didn't I?"
>"Zephyr, I LIVE HERE! And wait...You actually managed to do something?" Rainbow Dash seemed surprised....was it that much of a surprise?
>"Oh yes I did. Come on Anon, tell her how good I did" Zephyr waited for your words.
"He didn't put a sign up properly and it LANDED ON MY HEAD!"
>You point to a spot on your head. You have sustained so many injuries. That there was only a small mark.
>"...That checks out." Rainbow Dash rolls her eyes "You ok Anon?"
"....Yeah. Zephyr, stop trying to hit up Rainbow Dash. And come with me.We're going to find something else to do"
>But he refused "Hey hey relax Anon. I mean...ok..I..messed up. And, well. Thats sort of what happens when you try something that you weren't even ready for. If you hadn't have pushed me, then, well. We all know I could have done it. Tell him Rainbow, Testify!"
>"Yeah...no. But I think I see what's going on here." Rainbow Dash groaned "And Anon's right. There's no us. No us...no. Not happening."
>"Always playing hard to get. You know you want to go on a date with me now that I'm here. And we could do it right now, if my nephew who I'm totally willing to lend him a few bits if he asks, says I can. Since I have to follow him around." He looks at you to try to gauge your response.
>Rainbow Dash takes the opportunity of him not looking to furiously shake her head. Trying to get you to refuse.
>And you would. Because this asshole...
"We're going Zephyr. I'm thinking their's a pony who happens to like roses that could use some help watering her flowers."
>You could see Roseluck in the distance, with a watering can in her mouth. Surely Zephyr couldn't fuck that up.
>>
>>30349575
>"Anon, really? You'd let such a fine mare get away from your uncl-..huh? Well how about that. She flew off" he could see Rainbow Dash flying off the first chance she got. It just made him smile. "Must have put on a little too much of that Breeze charm. You're taking notes. right Anon? If you become like me, you'll have a mare of your own. Promise"
>DON'T...STRANGLE...HIM
"I have a girl. And her name is Diamond Tiara"
>"Huh? Oh well, thats good. Really good. Now you just need to learn to relax more and she'll never EVER want to leave your side. Because, and I have to say this, the way you're acting now would put off anypony who couldn't see you as a good friend or family member. That's why I haven't walked away from you yet. Can't leave my bestest nephew. Yup, thats why I'm such a good uncle" He said, pleased with himself
>DON'T.....MURDER HIM..AND...AND THROW...OFF...CLIFF
>>
jboop
>>
>>30349592
Just kill the fag, Fluttershy would probably be okay with that
>>
Some hot new Discord lore, wonder how our writers will work with it.
>>
>>30350680
Go away shipfag
>>
>>30349116
I want a pic of that figurine
>>
>>30347007
>007
Fosgit?
>>
>>30351163
Nothing about shipping. Discord and Eris would start fading from existence of they try to be harmonious.
>>
>>30349592
I liked that little detail about taking into account today's episode, good work there erf
>>
boop
>>
Oh shit, gotta post my update
>>
>>30353146
Please don't.
>>
>>30353158
Too late!

>You know what’s sad, like truly sad and even pathetic? That you have been doing your best to earn the title of Prince of harmony, but now that you’re the actual ruler of Equestria, everything is going to be brought down by a love-struck, chaos magic powered filly alicorn.
> And speaking of the devil… ”C’mon, my prince! Why did you go so quiet all of the sudden? Don’t you like my little parade of chaos?” The little Celestia extended her wings and started to fly all over the “garden”, a sparkly golden trail was emanating from her wings “I made it for the two of us!” The filly said as she made a heart shaped figure with the trail.
>You looked at your surroundings, where once a beautiful and dream-like garden stood, now you had a bizarre mash between cubic style and surrealism.
>The sheer madness of this new landscape was accentuated by the almost otherworldly music that was being played by the parade of chaos that the little Celestia created
“Well, gotta give credit where credit is due, I certainly have never seen something like this ever before, to be honest… I don’t even know what to say”
>In reality, your lack of words wasn’t because you were in awe at the lunacy that was being unfolded in front of you; it was because you were terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.
>”Don’t feel so bad, my prince, It is just natural that you would be speechless” With a cocky smile, the little Celestia landed on one of the thrones and sat on it with an arrogant posture “I’m Celestia after all…” she then leaned forward and giggled “But why are you on there? Come here so you can enjoy the show that I have made for the two of us”
“That’s a lovely proposition, but I think that I’ll pass, don’t get me wrong, you’re a fun friend to hang around with, but I have to-“
>”Ah-Ah-Ah! This girl won’t accept a no for an answer, especially not from you, my prince” The little filly laid back on her throne and motioned you to come closer.
>>
>>30353571
>You couldn’t reply back since her magic pulled you with enough force to make you fly through the air at an insane speed.
“Whoah!”
>Before you crashed against the throne, the same magic gently stopped you in midair and put you on the throne.
>You shook your head to shrug off the dizziness that your little flight caused you. Then you looked at the little Celestia who was comfortably resting on her throne and drinking a milkshake.
“Hnng! You could have just summoned a ladder, you know? But eh… I’m here like you wanted! So how about we drop this thingy about chaos and… continue with your magic lessons! Yeah, What do you say that we call Discord and call quits on this deal so I can teach you some stuff from the future?! And after that, how about we call it a day and get you back to your timeline”
>”Aaah!” The little filly finished her beverage and threw the glass, causing it to explode into rainbows “You know, my prince, I don’t think that I’m ever going back to my old and booring magic, I mean, even milkshakes tastes better when you make them with love and chaos… as for returning… Nah, that ain’t gonna happen, I’m having too much fun in the future, or should I say…”
>The little Celestia gave you a dreamy look as she placed her hooves on your throne “Our present?”
>Then you noticed, her eyes were different now. Pupils had the same color but the irises… they were starting to get yellow. You are not really sure what this means, but it can’t be good.
>You have to think of something to make her drop that whole thing about staying in the future because otherwise, it would be impossible to cast the reversal spell. Mmm… AHA!
“I don’t know about that Miss Celestia because I don’t think that Luna would like to return to the past without her big sister. I mean, you don’t want to leave her all alone, right?”
>>
>>30353595
>”Luna? Oh, Toodles! I got sidetracked again! I can’t leave Luna behind! She’s my best friend and the only family I got, and I’m the only family she has.” The little filly gasped as she placed her hooves on her cheeks…
“Exactly, you can’t leave your sister alone. I may not have known the two of you for very long, but I can bet everything that she would be heartbroken if she were to be separated from you”
>”As always, you are right, my prince” The little filly sighed and dropped her head but then she looked at you with a mischievous expression “Not!”
“W-What?”
>The little Celestia gently shrugged as she put on an arrogant smirk “I dunno if you noticed it, y prince, but Luna was actually really happy about this whole “being in the future” thing. She won’t mind staying here too, and who knows”
>“Maybe your dad can do a deal with her too…” She chuckled “I’m sure that once she has the same chaos magic as I do, Luna will A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y love all the tricks she’ll be able to do” The little filly the let out a small laugh “Just imagine it, my prince, Celestia, and Luna: Chaos sisters! It has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
“…No”
>”Bah!” The little Celestia waved her hoof “You’ll love it, it’s just that you haven’t realized it yet. Now…” A big crystal ball appeared in front of the filly that immediately placed her hooves on it “I just gotta find my sister and bring her here so we can tell her the good news!”
>”Hmm-hmmm! Crystal ball, using your chaos, tell me where my sister and her tricks are” After some moments of staring at the crystal ball, the little filly said with excitement “Aha! There she is, now, time to- wait a minute”
>But the excitement died down fast and got replaced by confusion “What is she doing in your room? And who’s the bat filly with her?”
>Luna is in your room? Why would she… WAIT, did she say that a bat filly was with her?!
>>
>>30353611
>You quickly jumped over to the little Celestia’s throne and moved her aside so you could stare into the crystal ball.
>”Well, well” The little Celestia put up a cocky smile and wiggled her eyebrows “Seems like you finally wanted to get closer, huh?”
>You shook your head and groaned but didn’t turn to her, choosing instead to put all of your attention on the ball which was now displaying nothing but smoke.
“C’mon it can’t be her, she’s not supposed to return until nightfall… oh, heavens! Please don’t let to be her!”
>”Her?” The little Celestia raised an eyebrow and crossed her hooves “Her who? Who are you talking about, my prince?”
“Hush!”
>The little filly replied with an “Hmph!” as she looked away from you.
“Come on, come ooon! Show me what I want, you dang ball!”
>”It won’t show anything to a rude prince who won’t even apologize!” The little Celestia grumbled
“Well, you know what?! It’s not like I can’t use my hooves to walk there!”
>Yeah, right. When you tried to jump off the throne, you noticed that the entire parade had stopped and was now menacingly staring at you.
>Okay, change of plans, since she was going to be like this, then you had to up the charm.
“Miss Celestia, I know you are angry, but don’t you think this is a little too much? I mean, this kind of attitude is below someone as beautiful and intelligent like you, so why don’t you drop this and we walk to my room, you know… together”
>”Hmph!” The little Celestia looked away from you one more time “Not listening!”
>You closed your eyes and sighed in frustration… egh…. Fiiine! You will have to give her that dumb apology.
“I’m sorry, alright? I didn’t mean to push you and offend you by being a jerk to you. It was very rude of me and I promise that I will never do it again.”
> The little Celestia turned to you with a bright smile on her face ”Now, that’s better!” Then she hugged you “Apology accepted, my prince!”
>>
>>30353623
>You awkwardly returned the hug
“Yeah, heh… thanks. Now, about that crystal ball thing”
>”Oh, that?” The little Celestia broke the hug and looked at her crystal ball “Nah, I don’t feel like using it anymore” she waved her hoof dismissively.
“But… why?”
>”Because I have though on something better silly! Instead of just showing you…” The filly clapped her hooves together making the two of you to instantly appear inside your room “I will bring us to the action!”
“…Could’ve been less rough with the teleport though”
>The first thing you noticed after you reoriented your senses, was that the little Luna is effectively in your room, alongside with… Cherrywood.
>Aw, come on! Can’t you get a dang break?!
>Well, to be fair, if this wasn’t a world ending situation, you would have found the whole thing to be heartwarming. The two fillies were on top of your bed and wearing monsters mask while playing together.
>Cherrywood was wearing the same gremlin mask that she used when you met her for the first time while Luna was using an Ursa Major mask that you and your bat crafted a couple weeks ago.
>More importantly, they looked so… happy together, as if they had been best friends for an entire lifetime, and that brought joy to your heart.
>So much, in fact, that It actually made you sad when your bat noticed your presence and flew to greet you.
>”Anonny! There you are!” Cherrywood gave you with a big and warm hug, before looking at you with confusion “Where did you come from though? I didn’t hear the door opening and…”
>Your bat gasped when she noticed the little Celestia standing by your side “Pri- Kekeke~! I mean, Celestia is here too!” She then tilted her head “Uh… maybe it’s just me and my bad night vision, but… what’s wrong with your eyes?”
>>
>>30353658
>”Excuse me? My eyes are perfectly fine, you…whoever the hay you are!” The little Celestia growled.
>”No, they are not…” Cherrywood pointed to the little Celestia “They are yellow, and unless you are Mr. Discord or a sea dragon, your eyes are not supposed to be like that”
>”My eyes are not yellow!” The little Celestia barked back “It’s just that you need to get yours checked!”
>”Mhm!” The little Luna jumped out of the bed and approached her sister “Cherrywood’s statement is correct. Your eyes have a strange yellow coloration and… Pardon me for saying this, Celie, but you also feel different now, and that is excluding the odd cutie mark that you possess now.”
>”Oh! You mean that! Right, how silly of me” The little Celestia giggled and rolled her eyes “I totally forgot to tell you about the most amazing thing that has ever- wait…” She froze up and painted at your bat “Did you call that filly… Cherrywood?”
>The little Luna nodded “Yes, that indeed I did. Why are making such random question, Celie?”
>”Cherry… wood? So that means…” The little Celestia then turned to you “That she’s… your… no way, there’s no way that she is who I think she is.”
>You shrugged as you gave the filly a smug smirk
“You know, Miss Celestia, I think that those new powers of yours have made you a bit slow.”
>”Uhm… Anonny?” Cherrywood tugged your leg “I’m starting to think that maybe this is one of those times where you need to explain to me what the hay is going on because I really can’t understand what the hay is going on”
“It may seem weird but really, it’s nothing too complicated, well… it is weird like you have no idea, but it’s not complicated at all. It’s just that… you know what? I’ll explain it later…”
>You let out a chuckle before you turned to your bat and gently rubbed your muzzle against hers.
“I have had a wild weekend, but everything is fine now that I have you around.”
>>
>>30353675
>Your bat blushed for a moment, but she shrugged it off by rolling her eyes and gently hitting you in the chest “Kekeke~! You are weird, you know that? Weird and dummy”
“Oh, but that’s why we make such a great team, we’re both weird and dummy”
>”What?!” Cherrywood narrowed her eyes at you and poked your chest “I’m not a dummy, you’re the dummy, you dummy!”
>The little Celestia interrupted your moment with Cherrywood by letting out a growl ”So she’s your special somepony, huh?”
>Cherrywood raised an eyebrow, looking with a baffled expression to the little Celestia, she then whispered into your ear “Anonny, why is Princess Celestia acting like a complete jerk?”
>You whispered back into her ear
“Lots of things happened, most of them bad, others just weird, but the reason why is my mom acting this weird is well… Discord”
>”Ooooh! So Mr. Discord is involved… yeah, that explains a lot.” Cherrywood then rubbed the back of her neck “And lemme guess… you came with a totally over the top and totally dumb plan that totally backfired, right?”
“Like you have no idea… but hey, I can see that you made friends with the young version of my mom Luna, you have to tell me everything about-“
>”Hey!” The little Celestia stomped her hooves on the floor, causing a blue shockwave to travel across the room, changing everything into a random mesh of different art styles “Don’t you think that just because your “marefriend” is here, you can ignore me like that!”
>”Celie!” The little Luna jumped off of from a giant silver plate that was previously your bed “I do not know how you caused this change in the scenery or why you are behaving in such impolite way, but please, stop it!”
>”Oh, so you are also going to be like that?” The little Celestia shot a glare at her sister “Bleh, be that way, I don’t care anymore!”
>>
>>30353707
>The little Luna tilted her head and removed the mask from her face “Pardon me, Celie but… I do not understand what you are saying”
>The little Celestia quickly shook her head and whipped off a couple tears that formed on the corner of her eyes ”Of course, not! Nopony does!” She then turned to you and narrowed her eyes “But my prince does, and I’m not going to give up on him, not even
>You turned to the little Celestia, sighed and shook your head.
“Miss Celestia, this is so below you, don’t act like I never told you, because you know I did, so yeah… we can’t be together like you wanted, but I mean, we can still be friends”
>The part of the room that was behind the little Celestia started to melt. Her eyes were glowing with a golden shine “Well, you are also forgetting something!” She smirked, “I’m Celestia and there’s nopony who can tell me what I can and can’t do, not even you, my prince!”
>A purple energy started to envelop your bat, lifting her off the ground. Cherrywood looked at every direction, confused and scared, she then looked at you, extended her hoof and screamed “Annony! Help meeaaah!”
“Hold on, Cherrywood, I’m coming!”
>An adrenaline rush ran through your body as you jumped to reach Cherrywood, your vision was focused only on her and time felt like it had stopped. You…were…so…close
>You heard the little Celestia snickering “I don’t think sooo~!”
“Aaahg!”
>Before you could reach your bat, an avalanche of living toys fell on you, holding you in place. You tried to teleport away but the combination of physical and mental stress along with a strange jellyfish toy holding your horn which nullified your magic prevented you from doing anything.
>You felt powerless as you saw Cherrywood being completely engulfed in the purple energy and... being transformed into a walking toy. More accurate… a small plushie that looked like your bat, with the exception that it was wearing her gremlin mask, a centurion armor and was holding a spear.
>>
>>30353719
>The little Cherrywood plushie then marched towards the little Celestia and saluted her before she stood guard by her side.
>With a small giggle, the little Celestia patted the plushie and then looked at you with a smirk. “Well, I think this takes care of the little “marefriend” problem. So, now that only the important ponies are here, what do you guys say if-“
*ZAP*
>A blue laser hit the little Celestia, sending her crashing against a wall, when she landed on the ground, the little filly slowly stood up and shot a glare at the source of the attack “Luna… what the hay do you think you’re doing?”
>”I’m sorry Celie, but enough is enough!” The little Luna yelled at her sister “I do not understand why or how you are doing this, but since I want to be a princess someday, I cannot tolerate any evil doing, s-so… you better turn my best friend back to normal in this very instant!”
>”Oh, Ooooh! So that filly is your best friend now, huh? Well, you know what? That’s fine by me” The little Celestia chuckled maliciously “Guess I won’t need to share my chaos powers with anypony… except for my prince, of course.”
>The little Luna’s face became filled with confusion “Chaos… powers?” She then shook her head “Well, I have no interest in whatever those powers are, and you know why, Celie? It is because those evil chaos powers have transformed you intoooaahhh!”
>A small mountain of toys, including the Cherrywood-plushy tackled the little Luna before she could even finish her sentence.
“Luna…”
>You feel powerless as you saw a purple glow coming from the pile of toys. When they finally dispersed and the little plushy of your bat marched back towards little Celestia’s to stand guard by her right side, all that remained was a similar plushy of the little Luna.
>Same armor and spear, with the only difference being that she was wearing the Ursa Major mask instead.
>>
>>30353749
>”Blah, blah, blah!” The little Celestia rolled her eyes “Luna, you have a problem with talking too much, you gotta keep it nice and simple or I’ll get bored… and I won’t allow anypony to make me bored anymore.”
> The little Luna pushy then marched towards her “sister”, saluted her and stood guard by her left side.
>”But don’t worry, my little sis…” The little Celestia gently patted the plush “I think that you will have fun… or not. Oh, well!” She shrugged “I’m having a blast, so who cares? Right, my prince?”
>The living toys finally let go of you and quickly scattered across the chaotic landscape that formerly your room.
>You looked at the two plushies and felt your heart ache for the little Luna and your bat. Then you looked at the little Celestia and shot her a glare.
“Why did you do this? Do you actually believe that these kinds of shenanigans will make me like you the way you want? Because lemme tell you that they are causing the exact opposite effect.”
>”Hush, my prince” The little Celestia turned to you and gave you a smirk “You may say that you don’t like me but…” She giggled “I now have the power to change that little detail“
“And how do you even plan to do that, huh?”
>”Oh, it’s actually super easy…” The little Celestia arrogantly shrugged “I’ll just show how much better your life can be when you spice it with chaos…” Immediately after the little Celestia said those words, the landscape started to change once more.
>Instead of the random mess of before, a large and mostly empty room took its place “Well, what are you waiting for?! Get to work!” The little Celestia barked at the army of toys.
>Of course, they followed her orders immediately. A “squadron” of toys quickly began to construct a couple of Thrones by using a golden clay-like substance that poured from the floor.
>>
>>30353777
>Two separate squadrons started to work on the rest of the room. One was expertly crafted a set of stained glasses that depicted nothing but images of you and the little Celestia.
>The other was busy with a bunch of pillars that emerged from the purple colored ceiling and silver floor, making sure to place them alongside the pink walls in positions and angles that defied any logic or law physic.
>As everything fell into chaos, your mind came up with a single question: How are you going to solve this?
>You can’t face the little Celestia in a magical duel, even without her new chaotic powers, she’s way too powerful for you to even dream to stand a chance.
>Your attempts at negotiation and deceive seem to only backfire in the worst way possible since the only thing you managed to do was for the little Celestia to fall in love with you.
>The only thing left for you was Discord’s useless and cryptic hint. Speak the right words? C’mon, you already tried that! Your little charade was created because you said the right things in the perfect way and…
>That’s exactly what kick started this mess… but, c’mon, if you had been honest, then both Luna and Celestia would have freaked out, they would have been scared and they wouldn’t have to trust you.
>”Wonderful chaos, you are not only fun, but you’re also fast!” The little Celestia chuckled as she flew over the already finished Thrones and sat on of them. “And I gotta admit that I love these guards!”
>The little Luna and Cherrywood’s plushies were standing at the sides of Thrones and replied by simply hitting the floor with the bottom of their spears.
>The filly though, leaned forward on her throne and barked at the rest of the toys “All of you! Listen up!” the rest of the toys they gathered in two rows that were in front of the thrones and saluted the little Celestia.
>>
>>30353915
>The filly chuckled and waved her hoof dismissively “I’m starting to feel bored, so you better think about how to change that and soon!” Immediately after that, the toys began with their parade of lunacy.
>”That’s better, waaay better!” When the little filly adopted a comfortable position, a giant crown appeared on her head and a strawberry milkshake on her hoof “Now, my prince, since you’re feeling down, why don’t you come here so I can cheer you up?”
>You didn’t answer, you were lost in thought.
>Was that actually right, though? Or rather, the correct question would be, did you do the right thing by lying?
>They didn’t freak out and yeah, you can safely say that they absolutely trusted you, but…
>Just look at the little Celestia! Her mind was now twisted by chaos, and her physical appearance reflected that.
>Her eyes had the same yellowish irises that Discord and Eris have, her mane now featured some white lines on it and… you swear that you saw a couple of little fangs too.
>”Uhm, my prince?” The little Celestia asked with an annoyed tone “You’re not ignoring me, are you?”
>Your lies has transformed her into this… and Discord’s shenanigans, but that still wouldn’t have happened if you had been honest, nothing of this would be happening if… you spoke the right words… if you had been honest.
>You felt something after realizing that, you didn’t exactly know what… but it felt like someone or something was calling you, a sensation that you haven’t felt since the chaos carnival.
“No… I’m not ignoring you…”
>”Oh, good! I was starting to get annoyed and that would have been pretty bad… for you, of course.” The little Celestia clapped her hooves together “So, why doncha ya bring that cute face of yours here so we can rule together as the Queen and King of Chaos?”
>You looked at the little Celestia and spoke with confidence in your voice.
“Yeah, no… That’s not going to happen, sorry for disappointing you… mom”
>>
>>30353949
And that's it for tonight! Stay tuned for the conclusion of this little arch!
>>
>>30353956
F-Fuck you...I-I'm p-*burp*-posting.....too

>You appear alone sitting in a chair in front of a large circular table with five other chairs around it. The room around you was a horrible mix of purple and dark pink, looking as if the room was somehow made out of naturally forming crystals. The only thing that contrasted was the numerous windows on the walls of the round room, being a paleish-green. The other place was a castle for sure, but this, you couldn't even guess what this could possibly be.
>Turning away from the horribly colored decor, you actually get startled slightly by the pony you didn't notice before, sitting just opposite of you at the table. Her fur was a amethyst purple and her mane lavender with a pink stripe through it. Poking out from her forehead was a horn, notably smaller than the princesses. Which is where you got slightly confused since this pony also had wings, meaning that she must be a princess too. Why was she so much smaller than the other princess and missing a crown? Not that they necessarily had to be exactly the same, you just kinda expected them to be roughly similar.
>She was studying a thick book sitting on the table in front of her with great intensity. Using her magic, she floated a pencil to her left to scribble something down on a piece of paper adjacent to the book. Well, you guess you should speak up. Discord must have put you here for a reason, though the more you were around him, the more you got the impression that he would do things without any reasons. Putting that aside, you should still probably say something.
“Hi.”
>You say it happily, putting on your little persona once again. But she doesn't even blink at your words.
“Um, hello?”
>You wave your hoof a little to try to get her attention, but to no avail.
>>
>>30354593
It's really bad, stop.
>>
>>30354593

>In perfect sync with when you put your hoof down, there is a knock on the door, near identical to the one in the castle just before. The purple pony looks towards the door as Discord poofs into the room right behind her, out of her line of sight. This time though, he isn't wearing any special clothing besides an ordinary black bow tie. He straightens himself slightly and aligns his tie as he reaches into his...ear and pulls out an air horn…
>Sure, whatever.
>Aiming it at the back of her head, he pushes the button. Instead of the loud honk you were preparing for, you heard only a barely audible whisper from the horn.
>”...hello Twilight…”
>Twilight screams, jumping out of her chair and falling to the floor in the process. She grumbled as she pulled herself back up.
>”Ugh. Pinkie, I told you already, I don't have time right now for–”
>But as she pulls herself up, she gets a look at who had frightened her, stifling whatever she was going to say.
>”Oh. Discord.” She says brushing herself off slightly as she sits herself properly into her chair “What a...pleasant surprise.”
>While she wasn't showing any outward signs of displeasure, you could sense the pheromones permeating the air telling Discord to fuck off. You could understand that. She was obviously just being polite.
>But, as per usual, not even catching the slightest glimpse of the hint she was trying to give him, he moves to her side and drapes his paw across her neck.
>”Oh, I know! Isn't it? I do try to have an enjoyable time wherever I go.”
>She looks grimacing slightly at his paw and gently pushes it off of her shoulder.
>”Um...yeah, sure. Look, Discord, was there anything that you, y’know, wanted?”
>Discord looks at her with false confusion.
>”What? Can’t I stop by to say hello to one of my friends without some other obscure motivation behind it?”
>>
>>30354603

>Twilight slightly shakes her head.
>”I'm not saying that you can't do that, just that it's a little strange when you do.”
>Giving her a quirky little smile in response, Discord continues on.
>”Hm, well lucky for you, you're correct just this once. As circumstance would have it, I do also have some new and rather exciting news to share with you.”
>He taps his talon and his paw together eagerly, wanting to share what he has.
>She rolls her eyes at his excitement.
>”I already told you Discord, I'm too busy researching on how to help Princess Luna. I don't have time to listen to your new ways to prank Celestia. And she doesn't need your jokes right now, she's stressed enough about Luna and the war.”
>Well, out of the few people…ponies you've met, she seems to be the most sane and reasonable so far.
>Regardless of that, you refuse to simply be ignored.
“Hey, I'm here too!”
>You say, thinking that she might have not noticed you because she was concentrated. But you are only met with a quick flash of Discord’s cocky smile, Twilight not even turning her head.
>That fucker! He must be using his magic or something to keep you quiet to her. You are street rat levels of intelligence, but you are not as clueless as not to see that at least.
>He thinks he can silence you, but you're going to get her attention whether he likes it or not.
>You go to hop off of the crystal seat you were put in, but you're hooves are held to the seat by an invisible force. Looking up to Discord only rewards you with another flash of arrogance from him. Your face impressively goes from its normal pale green to a furious red.
>Discord continues with his conversation, faking his offense to the comment, as per usual.
>>
>>30354601
Fuck you senpai I love you
>>
>>30353949
I dunno why but I got a boner when luna and cherrywood got transformed into toys.
>>
>>30354611

>”Why my dearest Twilight,” he slithers right up next to Twilight, “I am very aware of Celestia’s predicament with the war, and as a good friend I would never do anything to cause her any stress of the sort. And I must admit that I'm a little hurt by your rash assumptions,” He quickly perks back up, “but that will have to wait for later. Right now I have bigger more important news.”
>The fact that you're almost certain that he can hear you and he's still just continuing pissed you off to no extent.
“FUCK YO–”
>Discord glances at you, cutting off your rage with his magic.
>Oh that's not the fucking end of it. You won't allow it. But for now, all you can do is sit and watch.
>Twilight roles her eyes in disbelief
>”And what exactly is it that you want to share then?”
>Discord spares you one more smiling glance before teleporting onto the table before Twilight in a showy fashion.
>”Princess Twilight, I’d like you to meet my–”
>Right then, with a flash of white, a plain white scroll with an orange-yellow seal appears in front of Twilight and falls down to the table.
>Immediately, Twilight picks the letter up with her magic, opens it, and begins to read.
>”One minute Discord, this could be very important.”
>Discord huffs, crosses his arms, and starts rapping his foot.
>HA! Serves the fucker right for cutting you off!
>Twilight stiffens very slightly, becoming suddenly worried about something. You even hear her heart skip a beat.
>Slowly, she lowers the scroll and looks up at Discord.
>”Discord, what exactly were you about to say?”
>Discord huffs once more before speaking.
>”Well if you cared to listen for more than a second, you would know that I was about to introduce you to my new son.”
>Snapping his fingers, you appear next to him on the table.
>>
>>30354631
And that's fucking it, done for now, twas a tad late due to new work, but it's here.
Also, fuck all y'all! It's gonna take a whole lot more than a little employment to kill me off.
>>
>>30354601
But seriously senpai, call me...
>>
>>30353949
I actually got angry that the little Celestia did what she did, she is a cunt, adorable too, but a cunt nonetheless. Cherrywood and Luna are top cute and I want a pic of the chaotic filly celestia with her army of toys.

>>30354611
Man, I am so happy that you are back and having Discord messing with Twilight is always fun to watch and read.
>>
>>30353956
I dunno if this can be considered a little arch like you said, I mean the little cuntlestia is now putting lives at risk. Like jesus fuck this escalation man!
>>
Holy fuck, Chaos Celestia is a major cunt and I love her this thread has the best villains
>>
>>30349592
"Look, whatever. See that mare?"
>You point over to Roseluck
>"Her? Heh, she's a cutie alright. But I'm reserved for the Dash. Or, actually. She's reserved for the Breeze. Hehe, get it?"
>.......
"...look, we're going to go over there and ask if she needs help watering flowers. You can do that, right?"
>When you asked that, he seemed to tense up......you gotta be shitting...
"...You can do that. Can't you?"
>"I er, course I can. But my right hoof...ugh. it's a little sore from pushing all that stuff in my sister's house"
>......
"But you had no problem trying to put up that sign. or even walking around with me"
>"Yeah, but then....I noticed the pain?" He shrugged with a feint smile
>...Holy shit this guy. IT WAS JUST WATERING FLOWERS!
"Look...Uncle Zeph. Aunt Fluttershy wants you to get a job. But if you keep acting like this, you won't even have a place to stay. I'm trying to help you out. Now come on, don't make yourself out to be a wuss. Go ask her if you could water her flowers. I'll even help"
>"...I dunno..." He says with hesitance
"I bet Rainbow Dash would be attracted to err..."
>...oh, you started cringing
"a hard working stallion, such as yourself"
>"Well, I am stylin. Alright little nephew, when you put it that way. Zephyr Breeze is going to bring a gentle drizzle onto those flowers. Hey, miss! Do you need any help?" Zephyr Breeze stepped up to her, seemingly with confidence.
>"Hrn? Help?" Roseluck notices the both of you, confused
"Yes ma'am. We would like to help you water your beautiful roses"
>"oh, that's awfully sweet of you. You must be Fluttershy's daughter. You're adorable"
>......wut?
"Uhhhh...I'm a colt"
>"....oh..erm..I couldn't tell with your mane slung back like that" Roseluck said
>Wut?
>You brushed your mane with your hoof, and noticed it was flowing backwards like a mare's mane.
>>
>>30356865
>"She's right, it does kind of make you look like a filly. Anon, when that signboard hit you. It must have hit you harder than you thought because you totally forgot to fix up your mane. But don't worry, Your uncle is here and I think it'd be the perfect time to show off that mane style everypony has been putt-" Zephyr wanted to try to put that HORRID mane style into action. But fyuuuuuck that
"No! No! It's fine!"
>You brush your mane back, but it just frazzles out. Causing a giggle from Roseluck.
"........whatever. Look, forget the mane. Do you mind if we help you water your flowers?"
>"Well, I suppose that would be fine. It's very easy too. You just pour a little water like this"
>She gently tilts the watering can, putting a little water onto a rose, and then moves on to the next.
"And everything will be fine. You never want to add too much. If you do, you'll drown the poor little things"
>Heh, that is pretty fucking easy.
"That's no problem ma'am. See Uncle Zeph, you can do that. Right?"
>Just pouring some water onto flowers? Yeah, no sweat, no problem for this Stallion. Totally...got...this" Zephyr said with a confident smile.
>"Well, alright then. And try not to get the attention of any cute colts, ok?" Roseluck tells you with a giggle
>Urge to kill everything...rising.
"...Right..."
>And with that. The three of you got to work.
>And what easy work it was. Even a baby could fucking handle this.
>You focused on Zephyr every now again to make sure he wasn't over watering anything. But..he was doing fine.
>And then you heard a buzzing.
>"Oh, a bee. How nice." Roseluck said with a smirk "Did you come to he-"
>"A BEE!" Zephyr said as he smashed his watering can over it. While he missed the bee. He ended up smashing a bunch of roses.
>>
>>30356934
>"Did I get it? man, oh man. Somepony really needs to set up a net or something. All sorts of bugs are around this place. The poor flowers could get eaten up or something. Woo"
>He wiped his forehead "Protecting a garden is hard work too, Anon, why don't you pick up the pace while your uncle Zeph takes a well deserved breather? We'll be done in no time if you do that"
>...he's joking right?
"You're joking...right?"
>Zephyr shrugged "Well, no. But did you see that bee? It was so horrifying it scared Tulip." He pointed at Roseluck
>She was frozen. But not from the fact there was a bee. A bee that escaped.
>It was her smashed up flowers. So disfigured and marred from Zephyr's "defense" that she couldn't handle it. She fainted from shock.
>"See?"
>LFJVG;SDJF;
"UNCLE ZEPHYR! SHE FAINTED...SHE FAINTED...GRRR. SHE FAINTED BECAUSE YOU MESSED UP HER FLOWERS! JUST LOOK AT THEM! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT IT WAS ME?!"
>He walked over to you and gave you a gentle pat "Anon, I'm sensing some hostility, and that's ok. That's why I'm saying we need to find a place and relax. Brainstorm a little. This watering thing? It's not good for you, you're all tense and if you're gonna be part of this family. You have to learn to play it cool"
>NOPE! NOPE! FOR SURE, THIS WAS THE REASON FLUTTERS DIDN'T WANT HIM LIVING WITH HER. HE'S A TOTAL JACKASS! HE'S WORSE THAN A NEET. HE'S A TYPICAL FREELOADING ASSHOLE!
"SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO QUIT?! THAT'S IT?! WE STILL NEED TO......Uncle Zephyr?"
>You looked around, but he had already walked off. In his place, was loud buzzing.
>You tense up, your ears drooping...oh no
>You turn around. The bee....has brought friends. And for some reason. They were aiming their stingers at you.
".....Look guys. I know I'm green like the other guy. But surely we can all BEE friends right?..c'mon..please? C'MON, I DIDN'T EVENGYAAAHHH!"
>Bee justice was a painful thing indeed.
>>
>>30357217
>Moments later..
>You were crawling along the ground. You could see that motherfucker resting by a shop.
>You crawled over to him, with bumps all over your face and flank.
"I'll kill him...I fucking murder him...I'm going to make him drink my fucking piss....holy...shit. I'm going to murder that fuckface"
>You growled under your breath.
>Zephyr just looked over to you with a smile. not even realizing you were injured.
>"Hey, if it isn't my favorite Nephew. Did you get those flowers watered? I would have come back sooner. But you know me, I have to brain storm some good ideas for my mane styles. Can't you see it? I can. Zephyr Breeze, the best mane therapist in Equestria. But Fluttershy? She's Reeaaallllyy gotta relax. And so do you. All this walking around and work is really putting a jam in my pipe. It ain't cool, if you know what I mean. No sireee"
>Muuuuuurrrdddeeeeerrrrr
>You slowly dragged yourself to him. Climbed on top of him. And brought your face to his as you looked at him with dagger in your eyes.
"BEEEEEEEEEEEES!"
>"U-umm...erm..that's a letter I guess. woah, hey. You don't look too good. You want to go home?" Zephyr asked.
>THIS LAZY FUCKER. IF YOU WERE ANY LESS THAN YOU WERE. YOU'D PROBABLY BE IN THE HOSPITAL
>Then again..you've been to the hospital for less and...NO THATS NOT THE POINT!
>But before you could say anything more. Scootaloo came racing by. Stopping her Scooter upon noticing you.
>"Anon? Is that yo...you're not kissing that guy are you? Creepy"
>GYAH! FUCKING..!
>You turn around and flip off Zephyr's belly. Looking at Scootaloo with pathetic pained eyes.
"Scoots...I need ointment. It hurts to move"
>"A-Anon?! What happened?"
"beeeeeeeeeeeeeees"
>>
>>30357343
>"Ohhhhhh....he meant like the bugs. Well, why didn't you say so Anon. I could have gotten you some ointment.....I'd just need some bits though. Hey, um. Scoots? That's your name right? You got any bits?" Zephyr asked.
>"Um, my name is Scootaloo actually" Scootaloo seemed to be a little cautious of Zephyr, and with good reason "And yeah, I have some bits. Are you going to get some ointment for Anon?"
>"Well, actually. No idea where I could get some. But hey, you could get some for him right? I'll be right here." Zephyr tells him as he makes himself comfortable..the lazy fuck
>"O-ok. Um...I'll be right back. Anon, are you ok? You look kinda bad" Scootaloo said. As she near dared tapping one of your bumps. But backed off.
".....I hurt....everywhere"
>Scootaloo cringed. Feeling bad for you, she doubled her endeavor to get you some ointment.
>Leaving you with him
>You looked over at Zephyr, you were in pain. So much pain....ohhhh boy..pain everywhere.
"...how could you not see anything wrong with this?"
>"What? No, Anon. you got it all wrong. I'm worried about you. But I really don't know where the ointment is around here. But this isn't even my fault. Anon, this all happened because you had to get all uptight. You have to go with the Breeze if you know what I mean. You're a colt Anon. You shouldn't be trying to do these things. You outta be like your Cool Uncle Breeze. You have to stop, and relax. I don't know why Fluttershy can't see that. I've worked really hard and nopony can see how great I am. I just want a place to relax until my next big plan. That's fine to do, right? That's cool. And It'd be cooler to be able to spend the day with you Anon. Just" He snickered "Shootin' the Breeze"
>OH, YOU'LL SHOOT THE BREEZE ALRIGHT....RIGHT IN THE GODDAMN HEAD!
"I hate you...."
>"W-what?" For once, Zephyr seemed genuinely surprised. Even a little hurt "You didn't just say..."
>>
>>30354631
This is pathetic. Get out.
>>
>>30357552
I agree with you, and would if I could senpai, but I'm too deep into the rabbit hole now. No turning back
>>
>>30357549
"No! I did. I said it! I HAAATE YOU. And that's reeeaaallllly something nopony can make me say. I have a mass of chaotic insanity floating outside my window and even he's less annoying than you. I mean, geez, he doesn't give up at a moments notice either. But you? YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING RIGHT! NOT ONE THING!"
>Zephyr was taken aback. He started to chuckle as he began to sweat. He was utterly nervous "C-c'mon Anon. Y-you don't mean that. It's just the bee stings talking..."
"NO, THIS IS ME TALKING. YOU JERK. AUNT FLUTTERSHY DIDN'T WANT YOU LIVING WITH HER. AND I DON'T WANT IT EITHER. YOU'RE THE WORST UNCLE ANYPONY COULD EVER HAVE. YOU'RE JUST A LAZY BUM! DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY FRIENDS?! NO, YOU DON'T IF YOU HAVE TO MOOCH OFF AUNT FLUTTERSHY. AND THAT MANE DESIGN? IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A LAWNMOWER WENT THROUGH IT. IT'S GARRBBBAAAGGGEEE"
>You really put emphasis on that last part.
>Zephyr went silent. Then he started to tear up "A-are you saying. Nopony wants me around? Even Flutter Butter?"
"Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying! You're worthless! You couldn't even water a flippin plant! or even get me some help! or put up a sign! You're mane style stinks and you nopony, not even Rainbow Dash, wants you around! got it!"
>"......." Zephyr put his hoof to his chest. "I didn't know you felt like that. Didn't know anypony felt like that..I...I..." He started to whine pathetically "W-well. ngh...Well..." Then suddenly, he got angry "Of Everypony thinks I'm useless, than I'll have to prove them wrong! I will move out, totally gone and the next time you see me. You're going to be begging for an autograph from your Uncle Breeze!"
"AS IF YOU'RE CAREER WOULD GET OFF YOUR GROUND! MUCH LESS YOU'RE FREAKING HOOVES. NOPONY CARES, JUST GO!"
>>
>>30357676
There is a reason the Discord chat's name is like that
>>
>>30357689
>Zephyr went silent as he began to sob. But without another word, he slowly began to hover away, when he looked back at you, you gave him another nasty look.
>Who the fuck did he think he was. During this entire thing. He didn't even bother trying to connect to you. He just continued being a worthless pony.
>"Wow...that was kind of harsh Anon..."
>You hear Scootaloo. She was behind you with some ointment from a squeeze tube that already looked pretty used.
"Scoots?...ngh..That was quick"
>"Well, yeah. I forgot I already had some ointment I was trying some sick new moves. and wanted to be prepared. Anon, what was up with that? I don't think I've ever seen you that angry at another pony before"
>Scootaloo, not wanting to withhold the ointment from you but not feeling comfortable with what you did, slowly twists the top off and, with your permission, begins to add the ointment onto your sores as you twitch.
"Because I'm still trying to process that my Aunt's brother is worthless. The guy LET me get stung by bees. And he couldn't do any kind of simple task without flubbing up. And Aunt Fluttershy was going to get Rarity to hire him! What a disaster that would have been. The guy is a tool"
>>
boop
>>
>>30357706
Not gonna lie, Anon was right for thr first time ever, he was right
>>
Dear writers,

ur son-fu a shit
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.