[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: butt panties.png (1MB, 1241x1024px) Image search: [Google]
butt panties.png
1MB, 1241x1024px
Let's say you had an opportunity to date Twilight. How would you approach and introduce yourself to her? What places would you try invite her too? And how would you try to seduce her?
>>
File: trump.jpg (85KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
85KB, 1800x1000px
>>30345290
Grab her by the pussy and drag her to the big and beautiful wall that I just built, then >rape.
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>30345290
I don't want to date her though, I want to date her teacher.
And her sister in law, her brother, her parents, her teacher's sister, her niece, spike.
>>
>>30345290
No one has any chances with ponies. They will prefer someone with actual magic and not some useless apes.
>>
>>30345323
For the sake of argument, let's pretend we are a pony for this discussion.
>>
>>30345290
>>30345290
I'd walk up to the plump purple semen licker and tell her that I have a chod fatter then a babies leg.
And that if she wants to dine on some fine Nigerian nickle milk, all she has to do is ask.
I'd then drop her my card, leave her library and go fuck moondancer.
Fucking fat ugly bitches is my thing.
>>
>>30345290
I would approach her from behind and introduce my penis into her pony vagina. I'd try to invite her to do anal and I'd seduce her with the irresistibility of rape.
>>
>>30345290
Raise her tail and impregnate her
>>
>>30345290
Well, she's a 20 something virgin with absolutely no experience whatsoever, and seeing what Flash did to her...
Yeah, she'd be easy to pick up. Act friendly, show that you're a cool guy, be nice to her friends and there you go.
And you wouldn't even need to be some smartass genius that reads books all day long.
Be a good, dependable friend, stay close to her and help her in her times of need, then time will do the rest.
You'd be the first guy to get close to her, since they're all much too pussy to even think of dating a fucking princess.
Also being from an alternate universe/dimension/world will help greatly.
>>
>>30345456
Wow, anon-kun you're
such a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>30345290
That horrible picture distracs me so much I can't focus on the topic.
Why is she dipped in glossy enamel?
Why is her mouth twisted like that?
Why is she obese? (I presume the artists is a fat fuck with neckbeard.)
If I had to date that thing, I would suggest we meet at the glue factory.
>>
>>30345290
>Let's say you had an opportunity to date Twilight
I wouldn't date her.
>>
>>30345478
sorry anon, some of us aren't virgins and even had girlfriends before
:^)
>>
>>30345456
I don't think EQG is a good basis for how the real Twilight would react, she's like that in EQG because of the setting, and the fact that she's little more than a generic highschool movie protagonist there
>>
>>30345511
normos leave
>>
File: IMG_5067.png (913KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5067.png
913KB, 600x718px
>>30345511
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>30345514
Well you can't really back that point can you?
I believe she acted rather in character.
Like I said, she's a 20 something that lived her whole life stuck in a room reading books, then found friends and blablabla and barely even made any contacts with any males, other than Spike and her brother. And Discord?
She's not a generic high school protagonist, sure, but she isn't far from it. At all.
I mean yeah, she's a princess and a pony, but other than that...
Just put yourself in her place for ten minutes and think about it.
>>
>>30345556
I could never see her babbling and stuttering at the sight of a random stallion, especially princess Twilight, she's rather articulate and confident, even in earlier seasons. And this is some 17 year old human she's never met we're talking about.

But I doubt the writers of EQG gave a shit at the time, they just wanted some quick and easy romance for the tween audience
>>
>>30345604
>stuttering and babbling
what?
Twilight has always been a sperg Anon.
Mainly when talking to Celestia, mind you, but she's only very recently (or rather, around S5 or so) learnt to deal with stress.
But whenever something important happened out of her 'control zone' she always freaked out, and she always babbles when she does so. Not sure about stuttering tho, but I don't remember her stuttering in EQG either.

Yes, Flash wasn't supposed to be some grand design character with background and shit, but that doesn't mean Twilight wouldn't react the same way if she met a Stallion she liked.
Didn't you ever try to talk to your crush back in school? I was a sperg and I remember acting exactly like a fucking sperg.

She's not like that now, but EQG happened right after S3's finale, and she was still that 'bookworm' archetype.
>>
>>30345678
It's easy to understand why she babbles at things related to Celestia because those are the most important things of her life, she dedicated most of her life studying because she lovess and she wants to meet her idol's expectations. The spergy part is massively overblown because of the few episodes she sperged over Celestia things. but for almost everything else she's pretty confident and mostly resolute (unless she gets mad). I'm not saying she couldn't end up acting a bit nervous and anxious when she finally meets a stallion she likes, but the EQG thing felt extremely forced and artificial, and the reasons are obvious. Another thing is that Twilight is definitely NOT the kind of character that would have a crush at first sight, she would probably take the most time out of anyone
>>
>>30345766
because she loves it*
>>
>>30345456
That is some good practical advice, Anon, thank you.
>>
>>30345766
Well, finding love, especially for the first time (since you generally think it's going to be the last too) can be seen as 'really important' too.
Of course I don't believe she'd instantly fall for Flash like she did in the movie, rather, we only saw an hour and a half of the three days she passed over there.
But she's still a girl with no experience and could just as easily fall for some random brad as any other girls. She's not 'that' special. She's not the one to 'believe' in love at first sight, doesn't mean she couldn't be affected by it, especially if she ended up in the body of a 16-18 something human girl.
So I'll stick with my, it'd be easy to make her fall for me, because she has no prior experience and is an... easy target. And I'm a fucking twifag, I'm not trying to shit on her or anything, but she's what she is.
Of all the M6, her and RD would be the easiest to approach.
Other than the fact that they're world known heroes and passes a good amount of time running around the world saving shit, of course.
>>
>>30345892
The only thing that would make it barely acceptable is human hormones. Nothing else could justify princess Twilight bumping into some alien from a species she's never seen before, somehow finding it attractive, immediately developing a crush on it and then start acting like brainless teenage girl

But it's not hormones, it's just Hasbro thinking of the cheapest, most effortless way to appease teeny boppers who love MH, Barbie, and all that stuff with generic.romance. And so they did it with the main character, obviously, in the arguably non-canon spinoff, because it wouldn't mean anything to the actual character from the show, and even as someone who doesn't waifu her and who can separate the two things, it's still unsettling to see people using EQG as a basis for how she would behave. The movies just don't do Twilight justice, a big reason why they removed her from it
>>
>>30346066
>fans react negatively to the way twilight falls in love with a generic chad character
>hasbro removes twilight in favor of her human world replacement
>hasbro then makes the replacement twilight fall in love with another chad character in the exact same way
sasuga dhx
>>
>>30346066
>Nothing else could justify princess Twilight bumping into some alien from a species she's never seen before
because you see it as a human.
It's normal for humans to be xenophobic. Mainly because we're the only sapient species on the planet.
They're not, they have ponies, griffins, minotaurs, bisons, zebras, dragons, whatever, they have a hundred different species and for all we know, interspecies relationships could be really well received (and certainly are, ponies are naturally nice and naive.)
And even then there's mudponies, unicorns and pegasi which all have their differences but somehow lives together.
So, I don't think you could use the species difference as an argument for that, she's smart enough to see that humans are as smart as ponies and thus simply see Flash as a minotaur or an ape from Equestria.

>but it's not hormones
No, it isn't because it's a toy glorified toy commercial lol
I mean, it's always been Anon. It'll always be the 'excuse' to this kind of shit.
Just like they'll never tackle real relationships in FiM because their target audience shouldn't care about this shit (contrary to EQG's taget)
Other than quick crush episodes like sugarmac or rarara acting like a slut. But you can hardly consider these episode's focus to be on relationships.

>they removed twiggy because it doesn't do justice
No.
They removed the original Twilight because Sunset was there. And made Scitwi something else.
Sunset really acts like a 'slightly older and wiser' twiggy. No reasons to have both in there.

And this isn't about using EQG as an example as to how she'd react, either. My points would still stand if EQG didn't exist Anon.
This isn't rocket science. There's a lot of variables, sure, but humans are humans. (And ponies are humans too.)
>>
>>30346152
Sunset has nothing to do with Twilight's removal, she's the one who reformed her, putting her on the path to friendship and all that stuff. Sunset clearly sees her as a role model, the one who possesses all the qualities she lacked and achieved what she so eagerly sought back in her Celestia days. Twilight in EQG would still be the leader and the one doing of the work to stop villains, but they wanted to remove her and RR was made with the clear intention of that and setting up Sunset to become more independent, to take Twilight's place as the head of the group (although now we have Scishit taking more and more spotlight). Hasbro's reasons are not clear. but in my opinion they did it so EQG and FIM would become mostly independent and exclusive in terms of characters.
>>
>>30346279
>Sunset has nothing to do
because you're talking about the plot Anon. I don't care about that, or rather, I wasn't referring to it at all.
I'm talking about behind the scenes.

Of course you could have two fashionistas in the group, and two other 'athletes' and another 'shy girl'
But it doesn't bring much from a writing point. The reason the M6 is so diverse is because it can lead to interesting situations and completely opposed point of views on literally anything.
Twiggy and Shimsham would end up always agreeing with each other and it'd get boring.
That's my point.
>>
File: 1492330527319.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1492330527319.gif
3MB, 600x396px
>>30345290
Sit in the corner and think about how cute she is and how nice it would be to go talk to her, but never work up the guts to do so and just sit there, eventually turning into a 20-something year old virgin
>>
File: NormiesPlsGo.png (661KB, 1046x669px) Image search: [Google]
NormiesPlsGo.png
661KB, 1046x669px
>>30345511
>>
>>30346337
Working the confidence to talk to her is half the battle Anon.
Go take a shower, find some good clothes and go out.
Find her and ask her on a date.
But sex is overrated
love isn't tho, cuddling with the one you love and hearing her whisper it in your ears feels great.
>>
>>30346309
As I said, RR was written with original Twilight's removal and replacement in mind, and they certainly wouldn't do that to their most popular character/biggest cash cow out of nowhere for no good reason. They already knew by then that her human version would take her place (not as the leader but just to be there and not miss out on that sweet purple doll cash). Also worth noting that Sunset at the time didn't have 1% of Twilight's popularity. They didn't do it for plot reasons
>>
>>30346328
>20-something
Hah! Try 30.
>>
>>30346408
What?
No, they couldn't get rid of Twilight in RR yet because Sunset still had to have her redemption arc, they couldn't do that AND bring in scilight.
That's all there is to it.
The original Twilight being part of Friendship games or Legend of the everfree didn't affect their numbers, because there was scilight for the youngest (which are too young to understand the differences) and Sunset for the older audience (which effectively replaced old Twiggy in FG and LotE)

>sunset didn't have 1% of twiggy's popularity
now now, don't pull numbers out of your ass Anon
Everyone fell in love with shimsham since the first movie, and everyone wanted her in the second one (she wasn't even supposed to be in there in the first place)

This kind of shit isn't so simple, and hasbro knows what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>30347349
Oh boy
>>
>>30347349
(You)
>>
File: 1475338143802.gif (198KB, 362x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475338143802.gif
198KB, 362x360px
>>30346376
>love isn't tho, cuddling with the one you love and hearing her whisper it in your ears feels great.
Preach. This is what's actually important.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.