[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 26

File: Anon in ponyville.png (1MB, 1670x1692px) Image search: [Google]
Anon in ponyville.png
1MB, 1670x1692px
>Finally track down a particular image for anon.
>The thread died before you can post.
I wonder if Equestria is littered with the remains of our threads, i hope we're not making a mess.
>>
>>30344408
>Whenever a thread dies a record of it is dropped into Equestria
>Equestrians are sometimes disgusted by the terrible things we talk about
>Sometimes they are enraged
>Sometimes they're heartbroken by the few threads that come along now and then and we talk about how broken we all really are
>Throughout Equestria records of unseen beings crying out to be there, to be with the ponies, just to be loved litter the ground
>Over time ponies find themselves barely able to even drag their hooves as they go about their day
>All that sadness, and they're powerless to stop it
>Sometime a pony will cast their gaze up, to the sky from where the records fall
>They think of all the suffering and some can't help but break down right there in the middle of the street
>The princesses and the mane 6 find it especially hard
>Celestia, a symbol of strength and kindness, can not hold those who feel such pain close to her
>She can not help them forget their troubles and simply let them know that they are loved
>Every night Luna desperately searches for a trace of the beings' dreams
>Each night she finds nothing and when she sleeps, her own dreams are haunted by faceless being crying, screaming, depressed and some on the brink of suicide
>She can do nothing to help soothe the pain
>Cadence can not spread the love they so desperately need to them
>Twilight pours over books day and night, never drinking, never eating, never sleeping, she simply teleports the nutrients into herself and only sleeps when her mind gives up and forces a hard shut down
>>
>>30344646
>Rainbow Dash see so many people talking about her, some say things that hurt, really bad, but then she sees others defending her so resolutely and showing so much love for her
>Some show it in more passionate ways than other but her point still stands
>So many people, so loyal to her, but she can't even help them
>Applejack sees so many people talking about how bland she is
>When she sees other loving her all the more for it she just wants to tell them the honest truth, that they make her feel good about herself
>Fluttershy barely leaves her house anymore
>So many people in so much pain and she's powerless to help them
>She really is worthless isn't she?
>Rarity pushes herself further into her work, trying to avoid the records, slowly she becomes more and more uninspired with her work
>Eventually decides to give up, for a while at least
>Starts going through all the records
>So much pain
>But it's shared
>Strangely some of the records enjoy this
>She sees all the comradery, the companionship, the friendship that's shared
>All that pain and they all get through it by sharing that pain and bearing the same burden
>She begins to feel inspiration flooding back to her
>She also begins making a small stockpile of simple, fine pressed suits, just in case
>Pinkie is hit the hardest by it
>So many people hurting so badly, and so many ponies hurting so badly that she doesn't know what to do
>So she does all she can, puts on a brave face, and make as many smiles in the day as she can
>Meanwhile she has a secret plan for a party that'll spread all across Equestria and will go on for who knows how many days and nights
>Every night she adds something to it, always thinking about how they're all gonna love it here when they finally come
>>
File: Sad luna.jpg (88KB, 1200x663px) Image search: [Google]
Sad luna.jpg
88KB, 1200x663px
>>30344654
>>30344646
>They love us despite all the shit we produce.
>We're practically torturing them everytime we add another scroll to the pile.
>>
File: IMG_5760.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5760.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>30344646
>>30344654
I just want to go there and tell them it's ok. Why do you make me feel this, anon?
>>
>>30344830
Best reason yet for all wriwefags to fuck off to FiMfic and stay there and never return.
>>
File: 1491363276314.jpg (989KB, 1660x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1491363276314.jpg
989KB, 1660x1660px
>>30344646
>>30344654
why would you do this to me
>>
File: sad twily.jpg (1MB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
sad twily.jpg
1MB, 1200x658px
how does one write sad shit?
I tried in the last thread and couldn't get past the 10th line
just thinking of her crying her heart out destroyed me
I want to because I'm sure I'd be great at it, but I just can't find the courage to do it
>>
File: 1383816.png (278KB, 1302x780px) Image search: [Google]
1383816.png
278KB, 1302x780px
>>30346591
Learn to put your emotions aside. Just keep writing even if it kills you.
>>
>>30346591
It's about expressing emotion. You're not causing Twilight to be sad - she is feeling sad on her own. You have the duty of presenting her sadness as accurately and powerfully as you can.

Look at it this way. The stories you write - you are not creating a situation. The situation already happened, and you are recording the events.

Alternatively, you realize that she is not real and does not feel feelings, thus you write your story to achieve the effect you desire.
>>
File: 93b.jpg (26KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
93b.jpg
26KB, 600x557px
>>30344654
These feels
>>
>>30346671
That isn't sad, that's hot
>>
>>30346671
>>30346783
but I can't do that
I can't not become the actor.
If I'm not part of the scene, how am I supposed to know if what I'm doing is right?
And even more when we talk about expressing feelings, how the fuck are you supposed to write a sad story while refraining your own emotions
that'd be like writing smut without a boner
>>
File: 20966712.png (145KB, 684x1168px) Image search: [Google]
20966712.png
145KB, 684x1168px
>tfw sick as heck and can't even feel good looking into my waifu's eyes because just being awake is painful
>>
>>30344654
Do the villains next
>>
Anyone have that comic where every event of the show was just a dream from pinkie pie?
>>
File: 1497657544926.jpg (26KB, 301x359px) Image search: [Google]
1497657544926.jpg
26KB, 301x359px
>>30344654
>>30344646
What would your waifus think of you if they saw your record?
>Ywn tell her about how you kept a figurine of her on your M2 during your first deployment.
>>
>>30347440
>They instinctively know who posted what even though we're mostly anonymous and all look identical.
>Samefags are exiled to the badlands to be with changelings.
>>
File: Picture1.png (472KB, 665x727px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
472KB, 665x727px
>>30344646
>>30344654
>>
File: 1385278737575.jpg (322KB, 1854x455px) Image search: [Google]
1385278737575.jpg
322KB, 1854x455px
>>30347400
No but I have this
>>
File: pull the lever, ponk.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
pull the lever, ponk.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>30347400
st elsewhere pls
>>
File: 1411484656781.jpg (45KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1411484656781.jpg
45KB, 550x453px
>>30344646
>>30344654
>>
>>30346837
>I can't not become the actor.
Good. Feel everything you write about but be sure to document it. Express what you feel and if it's genuine it's going to make others feel that as well.
>>
File: sad ponk.png (89KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
sad ponk.png
89KB, 400x387px
>>30347985
but that doesn't help me Anon
god damnit
>>
>>30348078
Push through it, man. You're not only feeling, but observing the feel as well. Invest in it but see it from perspective so you can describe it. Learn how to do it and you'll be writing great feels in no time. No one says it's gonna be easy but it's worth it.
>>
>>30346837
You realise most smut writers /artists have to take frequent breaks when creating their own stuff right?
You see the physical product, they have to live with it in their heads.

>>30348078
To quote St shia:
Just fucking do it faggot.

You will feel like shit, you will make others feel like shit, but you'll immortalise those emotions and give your writefaggotry the respect it deserves instead of being subject to your evershifting mental processes.
>>
File: 1497589270488.png (842KB, 1038x783px) Image search: [Google]
1497589270488.png
842KB, 1038x783px
>>30348140
I used the boner excuse because I am a writefag, dumdum
that was my fucking point, just like you can't/shouldn't write smut without a boner, you can't/shouldn't write something sad without feeling sad/crying like a bitch
or something along those lines
but nvm I'm not nearly strong enough to write something like that
or rather I'll end up biting the bullet right after for making my waifu feel like shit, and I still have shit to do

I'll come back here and write the saddest green ever made when G6 will be airing, then I'll be able to drink some bleach or smth
>>
>>30344646
>>30344654
I didn't ask for this,but I want more. It reminds me of the suicide threads.
>>
>>30348189
>Luna finally finds our dreams.
>Runs herself ragged trying to prevent us from killing ourselves.
>Dream general starts getting more threads, unintentionally bumping Luna's approval rating amongst equestrians.
>Tabloids run wild with every lewd dream, listing her top ten kinks.
>>
>>30348247
>Luna's top ten kinks
What do you think they are anon?
>>
>>30348320
Being held is probably up there.
Not hoof holding or simple cuddles, i'm talking full body limb entangling embraces.
>>
I remember about a year back I wrote a a short green about Anon having PTSD.
>>
>>30348185
If you're a writefag you should know that you're merely a conduit for those emotions. If you feel like shit about it make sure others feel even more shit. Plunge into absolute despair and grab everyone else with you.

Or subvert this shit. Make the suffering not the goal but a challenge to overcome. There is no better feeling than making a character carry on through absolute hell and emerge from its depths in the end, even if it costs them everything.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
File: poked.gif (159KB, 748x519px) Image search: [Google]
poked.gif
159KB, 748x519px
>>30348912
Can you post it? Or remember what it was about other than PTSD?
>>
File: lewd.gif (3MB, 1000x776px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
3MB, 1000x776px
>>30348656
H-how lewd unf
>>
>>30348189
It kinda does
>>
>>30352007
I remember it was a prompt and the green was about Anon shielding himself from some firecrackers. I can try looking it up because I think I remember the prompt partially
>>
>>30356284
Sounds interesting, was anon an army vet or just had a poor experience?
>>
>>30344408
You wanna know what I feel?

Contempt and disgust.
All.
The.
Time.
>>
>>30344646
Interesting
>>
>>30348320
1. Dom
2. Pegging
3. Impregnation
4. Hooves
5. Exhibitionism
6. Micro
7. Oral vore
8. Guns
9. Cock vore
10. Insects
>>
File: SadBatman.gif (152KB, 290x166px) Image search: [Google]
SadBatman.gif
152KB, 290x166px
>>30344646
>>30344654
>>
>>30359352
I'm into almost all of those
>>
>>30359352
>>
>>30359352
>Impregnation
Isn't that just the default?
>>
>>30346950
Phoxi?
That you?
>>
Friendly reminder that Equestria doesn't exist, no one is waiting for you, you exist in this world that doesn't care about who you are but rather if they can just hammer you into being just another nameless cog in the machine until you get too rusty and worn to do much of anything to give you back your freedom,
a freedom that will be meaningless since there's not enough strength left in your failing body to truly make use of it. The world takes everything from you and your only reward for it is getting throw away like garbage.
>>
File: IMG_4840.png (189KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4840.png
189KB, 790x1000px
>>30365101
So do all underages go through the edgy phase or just the ones that shit up our board? like you
>>
>>30365101
I'll save you a spot on the train to ponyville.
No anon left behind.
>>
>>30365064
Nah man, even at my worst Twiggy always makes it just that little bit more bearable.
>>
>>30347346
>Chrysalis finds herself alone even further into the badlands than any have dared to go
>Only because nothing can survive there
>She has a new kingdom
>One of flat desert and dust
>Hearing a flash from above she readies herself to fight any of those goody-two hoofed ponies who stopped her or her traitorous hive
>Instead a multitude of scrolls lands at her hooves
>Examining them she finds no sort of magic enchanted into it that could hurt her
>Opens it up
>It's all the threads from the bug threads
>All these strange creatures, possibly not even native to this world know of her
>Yet they still love her
>They speak of her and imagined scenarios they can see themselves in
>It's unfiltered, and unconditional love directed to her
>It's odd, she's able to feed on the love but she finds herself taking small sips rather than huge chunks despite her hunger
>Finds her mind wandering from the instinct to feed towards reading more of these scrolls
>This love is different to what she's used to
>It's warm and gentle
>She likes it
>As she goes through the scroll she finds them bickering and arguing
>Insults and death threats galore
>For the first time in her life she feels bad for something other than herself
>She wants to try and stop them
>J- just so they can get back to loving her, not because she cares
>She finds her eyes focused on all the bitter hate more so than the love
>It fills her with pain but she can't stop
>Finds the pain to be brought to them because of the ponies and because they can't be with them
>She feels her rage from earlier boiling up again
>Despite all their might the princesses can't bring some aliens here? What a joke
>Maybe she could though, with this love she could take down the kingdom again, steal their love and magic and bring them here
>The she finds some thing that throws her off completely
>The beings love each other and the ponies as much as they hate each other
>>
>>30367464
>If she takes out the ponies she might be strong enough to bring them here
>But if she does she might end up hurting them as well
>Why is she hesitating?
>Now that she thinks about it maybe she shouldn't be so brash?
>Maybe no one's found them yet?
>Afterall she's already out in a place nopony's been too before
>Maybe they're there, just further out there
>Yeah, yeah maybe they are
>Picking up the scrolls in her magic she makes her way further into the badlands
>She's gonna find her those weird bipedal hairless beings and bring them back
>>
File: HELP.png (385KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
385KB, 1200x967px
>>30365101
It doesn't have to be real. Just real enough for me
>>
thump
>>
Reminder that she's not real
>>
>>30369784
reminder that the multiverse theory is super close to being proven
>>
>>
>>30370051
I want to believe.
>>
>>30367470
I will always love you for this
>>
>>30370360
This always makes me smile
>>
>>30370360
>Ponk figured that if they know so much about equestria they might be watching or listening at any moment.
>Starts talking to thin air or in random directions, every pony thinks shes finally cracked completely.
>Threads start popping up about how OOC she's being.
>she keeps trying anyway, even using some of the nicer phrases anons used.
>Anything to make them realise that they're not alone.
>Thread appears thats a heartfelt plea to the writers, asking them to stop making pinkie be a pandering device, that she's her own character and deserves to be more than a tool that reaches out to a portion of the fanbase and that the current pinkie isnt the one they all fell in love with.
>it's filled with examples of pinkie having fun, making ponies (and anons) laugh, and being the happy go lucky party pony she was in earlier seasons.
>she decides from then on to stop trying to get their attention
>she already has it, now she just has to make sure they smile as much as they can.
https://youtu.be/LH75e2vjowE
>>
how do you think Luna and celestia reacted to /moon/ and /sun/?
>>
>>30372969
>they start memeing in a contest to see who anons think is best princess
>>
File: IMG_6053.png (532KB, 1600x3819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6053.png
532KB, 1600x3819px
Bump
>>
>>30372969
>"Sister, some of your worshippers seem a bit fixated on protocol."
"Luna! Dont call them worshippers, it's embarrassing."
>Looking across the table with a smirk, Luna points to a particular post, one of an armored human with hands outstretched to the heavens.
>"Why not? A number of them would gladly go into battle in your name, more than half of them consider you a mother figure, i'm sure most of them would quite enjoy a 'religious experience' as this one put it."
"Oh please, like your followers are any better, i've read the descriptions for some of these 'wet dreams', should i worried about the purity of our stallions?"
>"S-sister! You know i'd nev-Hey stop laughing! Cease this at once! I SAID CEASE!"
>Blushing up a storm at the implications and accidently slipping into the RoyalCanterlotVoice only makes Celestia laugh harder.
"Your face! Haha! You're turning as purple as Twilight! Hahahahaha!"
>Despite being the reason for said amusement, her sisters laughter is as infections as ever, Luna beginning to chuckle at the rediculousness of it all.
>The laughter peters out as Celestia gasps for air, picking herself up from the floor.
>Gazing at the two piles of scrolls on the table between them, her mirth slowly fades as her expression returns to it's now familar melancholic state
"...Have you found anything yet?
>Her expression mirroring her sisters, Luna lets out a tired sigh.
>"No. Nothing, not a single trace of any of their dreams no matter how deep i venture into the realm."
>"If it werent for the fact he seems to be working himself to exhaustion every night hopping dimensions, i'd suspect this were a cruel trick of Discords, it seems there are far more worlds out there than we originally theorised."
"Whether it's because he seems them as kindred spirits or he just wants to see Ms Fluttershy smile again, i'm grateful for his assistance.
>"Regardless, the hour is late, i should return to my own efforts, Good Night sister."
"Good night, and Good luck."
>>
>>30374433
Do discord next
>>
File: Each point of light, a universe.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Each point of light, a universe.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>30374460
>Snap
>"DoomDoDoomDoomDoDoHI NEW GU-"
>Snap
>"Autobots rol- What in the wor-"
>Snap
>"The line must be drawn he-Q! What do-"
>Snap
>"I AM WEAS-"
>Snap
"I'm going ghos-what the hel-"
>Snap
"Mph mmph ph mmph?!"
>Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap
>Claw smoking from the exertion, the draconequus pauses for a moment in the space between realms to pop it off and replace it.
>Pulling out a stereotypical tourist map along with he unfolds it until it completely dominates the non-horizon.
>In one corner, a small dot is labelled Equestria, surrounded by a slowly growing number of alternates.
>Further out is the growing bubble of worlds he's visited already, each surrounded by their own nebula of varying sizes.
>Further still was the edge of his explorations.
>The large unexplored portion of the map is represented by a green oval, a question mark emblazoned upon it.
>Heaving a sigh at the reminder of the tasks monumental scale, he folds the map into a square circle before swallowing it whole.
>The worlds visited so far had only a smidge of that special flavor of chaos he tasted from those scrolls.
>Order from disorder, harmony from chaos, uncertain certainty, impossible possibilties, why it was enough to drive you sane!
>Another sigh falls from his lips as they morph into a rueful grin.
>"The things we do for friends."
>Twisting, stretching, squeezing, squeaking and cracking every body part in preperation, he raises his claw once again and gets back to work.
>Snap
>>
>>30374992
>Pulling out a stereotypical tourist map along with he

>*Pulling out a stereotypical tourist map along with some giant spectacles
>>
>>30367464
Many feels
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>30377041
Bump
>>
File: twiggy at dawn.png (564KB, 1272x823px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy at dawn.png
564KB, 1272x823px
how about a feels song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmP5_dhZEQc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>30378250
Bamp
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.