[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give and Take (A Changeling CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 14

File: gat title fanmade.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
gat title fanmade.png
20KB, 480x640px
Are you there, little guy? It's time to wake up.

https://guywithamp.bandcamp.com/track/the-war

Equestria, the magical land of ponies, has been plunged into war. On one side are the ponies, who valiantly fight to defend their home. On the other side are the changelings, who ruthlessly aspire to seize control of Equestria and drain its populace of their love and happiness. And in the middle... is you.

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/gat/
Recap inbound.
>>
File: gat261.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat261.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30343014

>Last time, you started your training with Silver Heart.
>She made a big obstacle course for you to go through.
>It looked fun!
>Until she tied a big heavy rock to your back and made you carry it with you.
>Then it wasn't as fun.
>It was hard work, but eventually you made it to the end of the course.
>You did so good, Ant Silver helped you to get Soft Serve to say you could do more.
>But first it was time for breakfast.
>Dippin Dot wouldn't eat again.
>She's still sad.
>You promised her things would get better, then you went out to meet Ant Silver for the next part of your training.
>Now the two of you are sparring.
>And Ant Silver is letting you make the first move.
>Can you knock her down?

Your gear: 1 Bed Leaf, 1 Scoopy, 1 Shiny Eggy Shell
Your inventory: 1 Shiny Eggy Shell, 1 Fancy Stone, 1 Long Stick, 2 Torn Leaves, 1 Armor Stand, 1 Bit Box, 1 Twisty Grabber
HP: 15/15
Bits: 288
LV: 4
Spells: Feature Shift (Good), Telekinesis (Moderate)
Mood: Sore, but ready to go!

>What now?
>>
>>30343063
Sweep the leg
>>
>>30343063
Imagine Silver is one of the bad bugs and unleash your inner fury!
>>
>>30343063
Go around to the side and try pushing her over like a cow.
>>
File: 1475653431147.png (138KB, 929x721px) Image search: [Google]
1475653431147.png
138KB, 929x721px
>>30343269
>>
>>30343063
Try faking her out by running at one side, dodge to the other and try the leg sweep.
>>
>>30343063
When none of that works try picking her up and flying. If that fails try levitating her.
>>
File: gat262.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat262.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30343250
>>30343263
>>30343269
>>30343314

This is a bit scary. You know that Ant Silver said you could hit her, and she hasn't been the nicest pony to you, but fighting a giant pony that could just step on you sounds dangerous.
...No, no. No being scared. You're a brave new bug now. You look up at Ant Silver with a scrunchy face, trying to pretend she's the bad bug. She'll hurt Soft and Dot if you can't stop her!
With a mighty chirp, you toddle over to Ant Silver and butt your head against one of her legs, pushing as hard as you can. She looks down at you with an eyebrow lifted up. Her leg moves, and you flop over on your face.
>"Ow."
Quickly getting back up, you try again. Your horn pokes her, so she moves her leg again. A-ha! She doesn't like pokes! Now you have a plan. You line up another shot and move in, but this time Ant Silver's leg kicks out and sends you tumbling side over side until you bump into a wall.
>"Oof!"
"Do you think this is a game?" Ant Silver asks you, planting her legs and giving her mane a toss. "You're going to have to try much harder than that!"
>>
>>30343478
Hit her in the knee?
>>
>>30343490
Try charging into her
>>
>>30343490
do we still have the rope from rock buddy? we can try to tie up her legs
>>
>>30343490
Ninja'd

Use magic to throw her out of the ring.
>>
>>30343490
Feint our attacks. We have to attack in ways she wouldn't expect. No more play time!
>>
File: gat263.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat263.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30343612
You do not.

>>30343491
>>30343571
>>30343656
>>30343786

Groaning, you get up and shake your head.
Try harder, huh? Alright...
You snort and scuff the ground with a hoof. Then, you charge at her. Your forehead thumps hard into the bendy part of her legs, pushing her back just a little. But Ant Silver is really strong, pushing you back just as hard. Soon, your hooves are scraping the floor, trying their hardest just to get a grip.
But it's too late. Ant Silver jumps up on her back hooves and gives you a strong shove back into the wall. You squeak as your head clonks into it, making you dizzy.
This isn't going how you thought. This stinks!
>"Grrr...!"
Your horn glows green, and so does Ant Silver. Her eyes pop wide open, and a chill comes from her as her wiggling hoofsies lift up off the floor. "What is this?" she asks. "What are you doing?! Set me down right now!"
You do what she says, turning your head and flinging her out of the circle on the ground. She hits the dirt with a big, heavy thump that throws up clouds of dust. Her eyes are wide open.
Then, they squint. You taste fire.
"What was THAT for?!"
>>
>>30343884
You said to knock you down
>>
>>30343884
Take advantage of her vulnerable state and boop her.
>>
>>30343884
You never said magic couldn't be used in a fight!
>>
>>30343884
Did we do it right?
>>
>>30343884
> She hits the dirt with a big, heavy thump that throws up clouds of dust. Her eyes are wide open.
>Then, they squint. You taste fire.
Uh oh. Is she ok? Should we get the healing box thing?
>>
File: gat264.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat264.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30343888
>>30343951

>"Buddee nock down, like Ant Silfah say."
Ant Silver looks up at you quietly, but her face is still grumpy. "...I suppose you think you're funny, don't you?""
You tilt your head. That's a weird question to ask. But since Soft Serve and Dippin Dot laugh so much when they're around you, you're going to say yes.
>"Uh."
You also poke her snootle with your hoof for good measure.
>"Boop."
Ant Silver's face is already too scrunched up to scrunch more. She bats your hoof away and gets back up. "If you're not going to take this seriously, then I see no reason to try and teach you..."
>"Uh! Uh! Buddee sirrus! Need Silfah for get strong!"
The big mare snorts and leads you back into the circle. "Very well... just keep in mind that I can't teach you magic. So if you don't strengthen your body, you'll get nothing from this training."
>"Okay."

Would you like to fast-forward past the sparring?
>>
>>30344402
Fast forward it to Super Sayian style where they're appearing and reappearing everywhere.
No magic then. Time to get stronk.
> +1 to your STR attribute
>>
>>30344402
As much as I enjoy Ant Silver's thinly veiled envy of our big black horn, I think it's a good idea to skip to the good part.
>>
>>30344402
Skip it, she should know what to do.

Are there any unicorns left we could learn magic from?
>>
>>30344402
Might as well. I can't think of much else to do but repeatedly ram into her until she gets bored and goes to take a nap.
>>
>>30344402
Point out that now Silver has someone she can train against magic with.
>>
File: 1318651615613.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1318651615613.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>30344402
Fine, no magic then, only our hoofsies.

Ask her if she minds if we spar while flying. Aerial combat might be worth training too.

Also,pocket slime, can we do it? That would be a useful fighting technique.

Skip ahead.
>>
File: gat265.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat265.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>30344980
You may be able to learn it, hint hint.

>>30344436
>>30344458
>>30344464
>>30344467

Ant Silver said to take this seriously, so you put on your super serious face. No magic?
No problem.
You lower your head and charge at her again.
And again.
And again, and again, and again.
Each time, you do a little better. You hit her, then she hits you back. Soon, you learn how to wiggle out of the way of her hoofsies a bit faster, or dip and dodge under her belly. You smack and kick and horn poke every time you feel like you can get away with it, and the more you try, the more you actually hit Silver.
But soon, you tire out. After carrying a big rock through the obstacle course and bouncing all over trying to hit (and not GET hit by) Silver, you're all sweaty and shaky and you ache all over. You stand at the edge of the circle, panting for air. Ant Silver looks down at you, the thin smell of heat fading from her. "You look like you've had enough." she says. "I think it'd be a wise idea to stop now."
You slowly lift your head up.
>"No... Buddee okay. Buddee can do more! Buddee-"
Your wobbly legs go out from under you, and you flop to the ground. Ant Silver makes a clicky noise with her mouth, then a sigh. You feel her teeth picking you up by the back of your crest, carrying you back into the pony cave and gently putting you down on Soft's bed.
"Don't try to push yourself too hard," she tells you, "or you'll hurt yourself. Patience is an essential part of any fitness regiment. For now, you should rest and recover some of your energy."
You can't move much, but you groan anyway.
Ant Silver gives you a small smile. "Now, now..." she says. "With the progress you've made, have no reason to be upset."
You chirp softly and lay your head down. Okay, Ant Silver. You'll rest for a bit...
This is boring. You want to go do something else.

>Buddy reached Level 5!
>Buddy's ATK and DEF increased by 1 point!
>Buddy's SPED increased by 2 points!
>>
>>30345121
>This is boring. You want to go do something else.
Hey, Trove Trotter isn't that far away. Why don't we go see if he has new food we can buy for Dot.
>>
>>30345121
>Ant Silver gives you a small smile.
We made Ant Silver happy! Small victory bug dance! Wait, what's dancing?
>>
>>30345121
Woo! level five!

We can go see trove I guess. Maybe tell someone where were going first though.
>>
>>30345121
After we are well rested, let us go outside the cave to play (If it's not bet time yet and make sure to tell someone you are going), then we shall find and recruit pied bats for our army.
We will march unto Canterlot! We will reclaim it from the meanies, and purge them from a distance! Our army will defeat our enemies, giving them massive booboo's, and upset tummies! THIS LAND WILL PROSPER WITH PONIES AND CHANGELINGS HOLDING HOOVESIES! WE WILL REIGN SUPREME!
HEIL!!!!!!
>>
File: gat266.png (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat266.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>30345196
>>30345286
>>30345341
>>30345349

Oh, right, you told Dot that you'd see if Trove Trotter had more food. You should go do that now, while you have some time that isn't filled with learning stuff or eating ice cream.
You decide to go tell Soft that. He's in the kitchen, using his ice cream thingy. You can smell the ice cream already; whatever it is, it's something light and fruity.
>"Soft?"
Soft Serve perks up and glances at you. "Why if it isn't the little scrapper." he says with a grin. "I'm making you something special, pal, but it isn't ready yet. Sorry... you can have some chocolate milk in the meantime though!"
Oooh, chocolate milk. That sounds good...!
But you shake your head. You have to stay focused.
>"No tanks. Buddee go play oat-side, okay?"
Soft Serve slows down. "Where outside?" he asks.
Uh-oh.
Uhhh...
>"Buddee play in sandboks."
Soft Serve smiles. "Alright then, have fun. I'll come get you when lunch is ready." He pauses for a second. "...Hey, why don't you take the chocolate milk with you? Just bring the glass back when you're done."
>"...Uh. Okay."
Soft Serve mixes you up a tall glass of chocolate milk for you to bring along on your trip to 'the sandbox.'

>CHOCOLATE MILK added to inventory.

Once you're outside, you trot along pretty fast. Lunch is going to be soon, so you have to hurry. Which isn't as easy as you remembered it being with Soft. The caves are long and they twist everywhere. It takes you awhile to find the right way, but eventually you find Trove Trotter's shop. He waves at you when he sees you coming. "Hey there, kiddo!" he says with a big smile. "Back to buy some more goodies?"
>"Uh! Uh!"
Trove Trotter reaches inside of the box he stands behind, pulling out some stuff and putting it out for you to see.
He has some good stuff, but none of it looks like food...
you should tell somepony first.
>>
>>30345973
Tell us about the outside world. Outside of Canterlot. What's it like? If he's a trader then he must move around a lot.
>>
>>30345973
Roll seduction
>>
>>30345973
You know Kung Fu! Teach me the ancient art of kick butting.
>>
>>30345973
Buy a gauze roll, then ask if he know where we can get food.
>>
>>30345973
Take a sip of that delicious chocolate milk. We better offer some to Trove too.

Ask Trove where we can find some of that tasty pony food that Dot wants.

If we pay him some bits can he obtain some for us?

Also, examine the power cord. Did Soft need one of these for the radio? If yes, buy buy buy!
>>
>>30345973
Ask about food.
>>
>>30345973
Dont roll seduction

Dont ask him to teach you kung fu

Why did we lie to soft?

Ask him if he has any tasty pony food he would be willing to sell, We wanna give it to dot.
>>
>>30345973
I saw 2 votes to tell somebody we were going to see trove.
>>
>>30345973
Ask him to teach you Kung Fu and roll for seduction if he declines.
>>
File: gat267.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat267.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>30345988
>>30346039
>>30346057
>>30346070
>>30346080

You think about asking Trove Trotter for tips on how to do pose fights like he does, but you don't know if you have time for that. Besides, your legs are still all achey, especially after trotting here, getting you hot and tired all over again... Time for some chocolate milk! You tip the glass back and drink it messily. It drips down your chin and onto the ground. Uh-oh.
Maybe you should check and see if Trove Trotter wants some before you and the ground finish it all.
>"Jok-lit milk?"
Trove Trotter's lip curls. "Uh... I'm good, thanks."
You put the chocolate milk away, then buy the gauze. That cord looks like something that might go in a radio, too, so you grab it.
But...
>"Buddee need food. Troff sell food?"
Trove Trotter makes a face, then shakes his head. "Sorry, kiddo, but food is really hard to find these days." he says. "If I sell my food, then what am I going to eat?"

>44 BITS removed from total
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!

>>30346293
>>30346305
I tweaked that one just so the update in question wouldn't have just been another hour-plus wait for this situation:

>"Can I go out to-"
"No it's dangerous."
>"Weh."
What now?
>>
>>30346358
No food? That's too bad...
We'll have to find some later while scavenging.
We best get back.
Maybe we have enough time to make another sand castle before lunch.
IT SHALL BE A GLORIOUS SAND CASTLE WHERE WE WILL REIGN SUPREME!
>>
>>30346358
Where can we find food?
>>
>>30346358
Does he know any ponies we can talk to? He's a trader, and that means he needs to know people.

Let's level up so we can tame a Tarrasque.
>>
>>30349350
>>
>>30349914
>>
>>30350595
>>
>>30351531
>>
>>30352700
>>
>>30353763
>>
>>30346373
Tweaking
>>
>>30354702
>>
>>30357656
>>
>>30358326
>>
>>30359335
>>
>>30360201
>>
>>30361124
>>
File: gat268.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat268.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30356392
Yes, I know, I did a bad. I'm sorry; don't worry, there'll be no negative repercussions for it.

>>30346416
>>30346526
>>30347992

>"Buddee need food for Dot and Soft. Trove tell Buddee food place. ...Please?"
Trove Trotter scrunches his face up. "Ah, geez, you're going to start crying if I don't help you out, aren'tcha?"
You nod. Trove Trotter sighs. "Okay, okay, let me think... There's almost nopony left in Canterlot besides you guys and myself. There may be a few stragglers that didn't get out before the changelings took over, but they're really well hidden away, you know? We'd all rather take our chances here under the changelings' hooves than make a run for it... even my awesome neigh kwan do skills wouldn't be enough to fend them off until I get to Moonerva's checkpoint. So, all any of us can do is keep scouring Canterlot for whatever we can." You feel a wet chill coming from him. "But between you and me, kiddo, I'm starting to get a bad feeling that there's not much left... All of Canterlot's farmland has been razed, and the food we had in reserve is running out. The markets are empty, everypony's kitchen has been ransacked, and every vending machine's been busted open - even the ones full of five-year old gumballs!"
Trove Trotter is quiet for a second. The wet salty taste suddenly gets colder. "...You know, saying it all out loud like that makes me realize how screwed I kind of am." he mumbles. "Heh... h-heh..."
You chirp sadly. He shakes his head. "Sorry, kid, I don't mean to bog you down." he says. "Is there anything else you want to buy?"
>>
>>30362623
Well, you're still alive. You got that going for you at least.
Nothing for me right now.
>>
>>30362623
I'm sure Soft already has a wrench somewhere, and we don't need broken junk.
Maybe we should buy the lighter, just so we're prepared in case we need to set something on fire.
>>
>>30362623
Ponies cant get past Moonerva's checkpoint, but what about bugs?
>>
>>30362623
>>30362674
Might as well buy a lighter in-case we need it, we've got the bits.
We better get back to the sandbox before Soft comes looking for us.
>>
>>30362623
Hug the sad pony.
>>
File: gat269.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat269.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30362658
>>30362674
>>30362747
>>30362769
>>30362986

You reach over the box and hug Trove Trotter.
>"No be sad. Troff still okay now."
You feel a bead of warmth inside Trove Trotter. He wraps a hoof around you. "You're a good egg, kiddo." he tells you.
>"Buddee buy lighter please?"
Trove Trotter nods, and you swap your bits for the clear rock filled with funny-smelling water. You don't know how it works, but the ponies probably do.
...Right?

>7 BITS removed from total

That's all that you think you should buy now. You have to get back before Soft finds out you're not in your sandbox.
Before you go, though, you get an idea.
>"Troff?"
"Yeah, kiddo?"
>"If ponies can't get to Moo-nerffa., can bug?"
"...Bugs like you?"
>"Uh."
"Yeah, definitely." he says with a nod. "Other changelings won't try to eat you, so you wouldn't have any problems getting there if you know the way. When you actually got there, though... that might be a different story, heh. Moonerva would probably think you're another drone and read you the riot act."
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Stopping for the night. Sorry, too many distractions.
Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing.
>>
>>30363759
Night Inept.
>>
>>30363759
Night.
When we get back, let's ask Soft or Silver if they have any ideas for anf places to hit up for food.
If Trove is right, it won't be long till all the food is gone. What if...what If Silver, Soft, and Dot try to escape Canterlot?

The war between Ponies and changelings is still strong, yes? If that's true then Canterlot is like Berlin or Europe during WWII. War torn, everyone is afraid, and lots of scavengers. This is obvious, but it helps me think.

My point. Why not escape Canterlot to somewhere that's still controlled by ponies? If Buddy does some scouting, he could do so without the fear of discovery of being found out, what with him being a changeling.
>>
>>30361986
>>
>>30364344
>>
>>30364982
>>
>>30365619
>>
>>30363755
When we get back, talk to Silver privately. Give her the power cord and ask her to tell soft that she found it while scavenging the other day. Hopefully it can be used to fix the radio.
>>
>>30366268
>>
>>30367122
>>
>>30367933
>>
>>30369303
>>
>>30370046
>>
>>30370837
>>
>>30371655
>>
>>30372862
>>
>>30373318
>>
>>30374270
>>
File: gat270.png (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat270.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>30364344
>>30366310

>"Okay tank Troff good-buy."
"Stay safe, kiddo." Trove tells you. "You're one of my best customers!"
How nice! You make your way back to the pony cave. It seems like it's easier to find your way back than it was to get to Trove Trotter.
Back at the pony cave, Soft is working on the radio and Dot is still in her room, so you go to see Ant Silver. The door to the scary room is locked, so you try knocking on it.
When it opens, you smell smoke and the heat of a hot day blasts into you. Something is glowing red and flickering behind Ant Silver, who's wearing her funny outfit again.
"What brings you here?" she asks.
>"Buddee haff koo-es-juns."
"About?"
>"Food. Ant Silfah know ooo-err find food?"
She snorts. "If I did, we wouldn't be in a state of crisis right now." she replies. "I've begun to scour every residential street when I go out foraging. Everything from the edge of the shopping district to Tigris Place has been stripped bare."
>"Uh... Oh! Buddee find dis."
You give her the power cord.
>"Soft can use for radio?"
Ant Silver takes the cord and looks closely at it. "...This looks like something that would fit on a computer rather than a radio." she says. "However, we may be able to strip it and make use of the wiring. I'll tell him you found this."
>"No! Tell Soft Silfah find. Buddee not sposed to."
Ant Silver looks confused for a second, but then her eyes twinkle and she nods. "I understand... very well."
>>
>>30376019
Ask if there's a way we can help her. Also, if there are possible places food can be where ponies can't go.
>>
>>30376182
>Ask if there's a way we can help her.
With what, exactly?
>>
>>30376400
We have no idea what she does here.
>>
>>30376019
We can still check the canterlot castle for food. Possibly check the kitchen? Maybe the next time someone goes out scavenging we can go there.

Did we miss lunch?
>>
File: gat271.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat271.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>30376182
>>30376426
>>30376570

You try and look around Ant Silver to see what she's doing.
>"Silfah make fire?"
Ant Silver rolls her eyes and slowly steps aside. "I'm forging some iron ingots." she replies. "Scrap metal has to be melted down in order to remove impurities and make it easier to work with."
You look at the flames dancing in the window behind Silver. Sparks occasionally jump out.
>"Oooh..."
"Impressive, is it not?" Ant Silver asks, sounding a little proud of herself. "Don't get too close, though. I build this forge out of scavenged bricks and homemade mortar, then rerouted a few pipes in the ventilation system to funnel out the smoke. I use it to make weapons and armor, in case we ever need them to defend ourselves against changelings, or maybe raiding ponies if there are any left. But lately, I suppose I'm doing it more out of habit than any practical application. Why else would I make so many swords to use against foes that can fly and use magic to turn them against us? Perhaps I'm in need of inspiration..." She removes a flat metal can from her outfit and opens the top, tilting it and taking a drink from it before putting it back. She makes a bit of a face. "Unfortunately, no amount of inspiration is going to give me access to better materials, either."
>"Better muh-tee-rolls?"
"I cannot enchant without arcanium crystal, and while the metals I have on hoof are adequate, none of them can hold a candle to proper steel."
You think for a moment. You don't know what a lot of Ant Silver is saying means, but it sounds like something you could help with.
Suddenly, you smell icky pony food. Soft Serve must be making lunch. You can hear Dot's door open, too. You look back at her, and she gives you a smile. She still tastes kind of salty - like the ocean, almost, but you can hear the rumbleys of her tummy from across the hall. Soon it'll be time to eat, but after that... well, you have a lot to think about now!
So, you think.
What will you do after lunch?
>>
>>30376957
More lessons with Dot? Hard to help when we can't understand the big words.
>>
>>30376957
Language please.
>>
>>30376957
Ask dot if she can teach us the test of the alphabet. Also, ask her about the frost magic that soft mentioned earlier. It would be pretty /cool/ if we learned how to do that.
>>
>>30376957
Wait, Ant Silver. Idea. Bud-dia!
Buddy can go scavenging. None of the changelings will attack me. I can go at night, but I need someone to lock the door before I leave.
>>
>>30376957
I saw some sparky stuff in the Castle. It looked like it was in some glass dome, but it's broke now. Is that powder sand purple stuff useful? Also I found this spear head.
>>
>>30376957
Go hug Dot.
>>
It's too late to continue. Sorry, guys. Check back tomorrow.
>>
>>30378215
>>
>>30380240
>>
>>30380805
>>
>>30381649
>>
>>30382563
>>
>>30383543
>>
>>30384121
>>
>>30386247
>>
>>30387381
>>
>>30388172
>>
>>30389181
>>
>>30389181
>>30376957
Dot looks sad. Let's give her a hug.
What does she think about our secret plan?
>>
>>30390379
>>
>>30391129
>>
IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE, FOR US!
>>
>>30392938
IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE, FOR US!!
>>
>>30391997
>>
>>30394351
>>
>>30395711
>>
>>30396959
>>
>>30397655
>>
>>30398275
>>
>>30399147
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.