[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nepotism Adventure Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: NAS.png (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NAS.png
235KB, 1280x720px
Holy shit, it's already begun
https://youtu.be/_sMTATn-3EQ
>>
File: 1453959301226.png (241KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453959301226.png
241KB, 480x480px
>>30342400
>It's a "Characters must only have one arc ever and never ever complete it, also a career means you never have any time for anything else ever" headcanon-motivated salt animation

Nice animation, but it's going to probably be too salty. He even ignores facts like his headcanon that all ponies are inately good with animals and using Ponyville's Winter Wrap-Up as proof when at best, 1/3 of the ponies helped the animals, which involved shit like herding them or ringing bells. And now he's mad that an interior decorator doesn't know animals.
>>
Can't wait.
>>
File: lol.png (762KB, 945x818px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
762KB, 945x818px
>>30343158
oooooh looks like someone didnt watch his video explaining why he lost his interest in MLP and is acting like they know what theyre talking about
>>
>>30342400
It's going to be shit, I expect nothing good from that faggot.
>>
File: 1447794881264.png (166KB, 254x301px) Image search: [Google]
1447794881264.png
166KB, 254x301px
>>30343223
I watched the entire thing several times. It was full of him being upset that a lot of his headcanoned things weren't in the show, and at some points explicitly ignoring facts (that he himself conceded oddly) to justify why he didn't like the show anymore.

>"Fluttershy is supposed to be the vet! Nevermind that she couldn't identify a common mythological creature like an Equestrian vet would, and that we saw them take Spike to a vet, that didn't exist and Fluttershy is supposed to be the vet dammit!"
>>
File: 1492037093745.png (538KB, 986x798px) Image search: [Google]
1492037093745.png
538KB, 986x798px
>>30343249
Same. Also, Rarity is a fucking hero of Equestria. She's interacted with some of the biggest fashion celebrities since season 1. OFC she'd get a boutique in canterlot at a hefty discount. Same with Rainbow and the wonderbolts. And fluttershy's place isn't big enough to accommodate all those animals from the Sanctuary episode... In fact flutters is a prime example that he's wrong about the characters developing imo.

His whole video gave me a lite CR vibe. Remember that guy? He ranted about the show because his Goddess Lauren left. And tried his damnedest to make his opinion look more valid than people enjoying the show.
>>
>>30343591
I think Greg is pretty obviously a Dashfag upset with the Wonderbolt thing. Understandable. But he's a special kind who thinks RD never should have gotten in, or if she did, that she should be written off the show.

Greg believes that once one arc that defines a character is done, that character is done. Because then they arent the same character.
>>
>>30343607
That makes no sense.
>>
>>30343672
He wants everything to be like it was in S1.
>>
>>30343607
To be fair, Rainbow exists purely for reaction images.
>>
>>30342400
this intro is way too long for a seven min animation
and you can taste greg's salty tears in it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.