[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Guard Stallion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 21

File: Royal Guard.png (674KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guard.png
674KB, 1000x1000px
Pastebin:

>ongoing or finished?
https://pastebin.com/jbWwGFmm
https://pastebin.com/EyrhryMa
https://pastebin.com/fLGbhVUy

I tried to find as many pastebins as I could.

>Remember only stallions
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
I want Luna's guards to gangbang me as she holds me down
>>
File: large.png (434KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
434KB, 1280x536px
>>
File: large.jpg (96KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
96KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: large (1).jpg (105KB, 807x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
105KB, 807x1024px
>>
there was an attempt
>>
>>30339946
I'm sorry
>>
>>30339946
I tried to make a thread, but no one came, it is dead
>>
I'm glad to see this but I don't know about the "only stallions" bit. If it's only because of the other thread then I am a bit disappointed. There is so much story potential with that little restriction removed; Gay or not.
>>
>>30339970
I was triggered when I created the thread, triggered from the other thread, I am sorry i tried, i failed though.
>>
>>30339970
I want something, i want a successful thread, okay.

We just need a writer.
>>
File: Sickos.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
Sickos.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>30339774
I've seen some amazing titles on pastebin stories around here before, but I must say, "Butthole Tightness Judge" is a real contender. The fact that it's not a bad read to boot make it a genuine marvel.

>>30339985
Hopefully someone steps up to the task.
>>
>>30340770
thanks for the hope
>>
>>30339774
Remove the "only stallions", then we're golden. Great that you managed to find some pastebins, by the way.

>>30339970
>There is so much story potential with that little restriction removed; Gay or not.
Yeah, like stallions getting together to flirt with a chick at a bar and stuff like that.
>>
>>30339977
>The other thread pissed me off
That is totally understandable.
>>
>>30339964
Do you know how many bumps the Mothpony general had to make before it came back from the dead recently? A lot.
>>
File: cute night horse.jpg (121KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
cute night horse.jpg
121KB, 700x800px
Post more protective boys
>>
>>30340954
>Wing-stallions
Exactly, and other 'bromance' type things. It is my understanding that strong bonds of friendship/brotherhood are formed in the military; particularly among elite units, etc. I know one of the based writefriends 'over there' avoids adding male characters because of the 'reee'ing it would draw.

The ShiningXCadenceXAnon story could be here as well. If Shining wanted to have a threesome with Cadence and another mare then why not let Cadence have one with Shining and another stallion? No Gay-ness involved. You see it all the time in pron.
>>
File: 1497836205141.jpg (35KB, 845x469px) Image search: [Google]
1497836205141.jpg
35KB, 845x469px
>>30339774
All the guards are slaves of the princesses, when they first join they lose all their freedoms.

They get chastised and their coats dyed according to their race and they only get their colors back when they get promoted to officers

The ones who prove themselves exception get the chance to be gifted to a princess, like Shining when was gifted to Cadance
>>
>>30342856
>Implying signing up isn't just a way to get /ss/'d by the princesses
>>
>>30342856
>and their coats dyed according to their race and they only get their colors back when they get promoted to officers
>This is why Anon is green
>Will he ever be promoted to officer and get his colours back?
>And will he find some bro friends, maybe even enemies, on his epic journey towards that promotion?
>>
>>30342856
This concept works for me.
>>
>>30342856
I don't know about the 'slave' angle but the rest sounds interesting.
>>
>>30339774
I was gonna say this is fucking pointless but then I remembered what fucking faggots a few folk in the royal guard mare thread are.
>>
>>30340954
>Remove the "only stallions", then we're golden.
Thts a good idea. Make a general guard thread and allow the faggots in the mare only thread to wallow in their own misery.
>>
>>30343039
I love it.
>>
Something else I wouldn't mind getting a Gay man's perspective on and it would probably make a sad feels one shot.

Almost 30 years ago I had a gay friend in high school. He wasn't open about being gay but he didn't hide it either. I knew he was gay. We met because I was helping him get a gay-centric article he was writing formatted/converted for the school paper's typesetter. The article was pulled considering how things were much less accepted back then. Time went on and we got along well. I thought I didn't have any issues with him being gay. Until he asked me out via a note that is. I'd like to say I was mature about it but I wasn't. I never responded. I stopped talking to him all together. I regret that. I should have told him I was straight and not interested romantically. He and the friendship we had deserved that. I wonder what happened to him. Especially now knowing about teen suicide rates, etc. I hope he's doing well though.
>>
>>30343549
>>30343563
I don't wish them ill. I'm just hoping for something a little more open to ALL without the hate spewed by a handful or less of closed-minded individuals.
>>
File: Sleeping on the job.jpg (232KB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping on the job.jpg
232KB, 1600x500px
>>30343735
>I'm just hoping for something a little more open to ALL
I'm with you there, man.
>>
>>30343675
Now I can't help but wonder how your story would be like if it was about Anon and Shining Armour or another stallion guard, and it's making me feel a little sad.
>>
File: Anon Sandwich.jpg (111KB, 1060x700px) Image search: [Google]
Anon Sandwich.jpg
111KB, 1060x700px
>>30342283
>The ShiningXCadenceXAnon story could be here as well.
Yes please, the only green i've seen on this subject ends as a "Shiny literally cheers on Cadence and Anon as they fuck." even though it starts off a nonsexual three-way relationship beautifully.

>>30343675
As a guy who's experienced what you have, be warned that i'm not going to sugarcoat things anon, but your friend probably killed himself, especially if he had a crappy support network that wouldn't realise something was wrong.
Not responding would have been understandable, but ceasing all communication with him afterwards basically reaffirmed everything negative anyone ever told him about being gay and basically told him that it'd ruin even the closest of friendships.

>>30343735
>>30343830
I think the hate for male guards is silly, even though i like the rest of the thread.
>>
File: large (3).jpg (204KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).jpg
204KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: large (2).png (1MB, 895x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
1MB, 895x1024px
>>
>>30344105
Sorry about making you a little sad Anon. I posted it in case there is a writefriend lurking who might be on the fence about writing here. So that they know that there is at least one hetro male here that is open to reading about a gay Royal Guard. That and maybe in a little selfish way to atone for disappearing on my friend.
>>
>>30344105
>Shining Armor and Anon are friends
>Both of the teens have interests in war and military
>Shining confess his love to Anon one day
>Anon awkwardly escapes,They never met after that day
>Anon leaves Equestria to be learn fighting and magic
>His new harsh life drives him to become a mercenary
>Years later, he is contracted by a shadow to kill the princess of the crystal empire
>He accepts
>He snakes up to her chamber with full knight armor and hides
>But he is surprised when he sees the gay stallion who loved him walking in with the princess
>Carrying their daughter
>>
File: large (4).jpg (603KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).jpg
603KB, 1280x828px
What do you think the relationship between the guards and the princesses, preferably Twilight Sparkle, I believe between Twilight and the guards it is a most relationship of Twilight feeling as if she doesn't need the guards.
>>
The guards are qt
>>
File: large (3).png (239KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).png
239KB, 900x900px
>>30344267
I would like to say as the OP that I will allow any mare and stallion relationship, like i said when I created the thread fro angerment and hope that something would arise.

I would like to say this thread is now an all guards thread if it is male or female.
>>
I remember early on in the Royal Guard Mare general that there was a male guard story that was getting some positive feedback. I liked it myself. But, it was eventually dropped. I forget why. Maybe because the femanon was a ballbuster or seomthing like that. Anyways, my point is that guard stallions have always been welcomed in the RGM, as long as it had a story to it. Problem is that you have had agitators, like what OP did, really soil any chance at being welcomed. You're not going to get what you want by sabotage, in fact the opposite. It's going to take some content to make things right, not a forced status quo.
>>
>>30344219
>not going to sugarcoat things
yeah, I know. I keep telling myself otherwise but I know it's a very real possibility given the stories I've heard from the friends I've made AND kept since then. Though, I haven't told many of them that story.
However, I do know the friend from high school did have the support of his immediate family. He wrote about it in the article and he shared his 'coming out to family' story with me. So, even knowing the courage it took him to tell his family I still let him down. That fact is not lost on me which is one of the reasons why I strive to be open-minded about any and all who I might cross paths with.
>>
>>30344423
What should I do to fix the thread?
>>
>>30344219
>it starts off a nonsexual three-way relationship beautifully.
I'm a bit of a romantic and that's what I'd like to see in regards herding/polyamoury. While sex is nice it's the relationship that bonds the group.

>hate for male guards is silly
I feel the same way. Aside from the hate; I quite enjoy the rest the thread as well.
>>
>>30344423
I liked that one, and she was a ballbuster. The hate for stallions started with that mediocre green that like 4 posts in turned into Anon getting his dick sucked and the guard captain getting jealous. That brought out the autism and it has been there ever since. Even if that femanon story was around after the gay green that started it all, it would be wrong to say that stallions were always accepted. That one was more like an exception. Author probably got run off by the shitty atmosphere of the thread. I know I did.
>>
>>30344423
Honestly the fact of the matter is that RGM threads and general imply that the thread is only supposed to allow and support royal guard MARES, thus it excluding all forms of Royal guard stallions.
>>
>>
>>
File: large (4).png (214KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).png
214KB, 1280x906px
>>
File: large (5).png (591KB, 1280x549px) Image search: [Google]
large (5).png
591KB, 1280x549px
>>
>>30344423
The Problem is not the allowing stallions. It is that some faggots there reee the moment they see anything gay.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.